Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Know

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    To know or not to know... who knows?

Very specific Icam88, I Don't Know, which indeed may be Who Knows.

Thanks
    Both my partner and myself have slowly been using the simple teachings of this vid and one aspect that has caused a wee kafuffle was the I Feel conversation, where one sits and expresses how they feel, normal for us and employing the I Don't Know teaching instead pops up from myself which automaticalllly bought forth the goddess wrath lol, was not funny at the time, we are working in using both ways atm to suit us both best, felt to pass this on as may help someone not invoke the wrath as such.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hi. In note form.
    Understanding.
    Because idiom. The back edge of his wordsword was teaching a form of manipulative behaviour.
    Basic stuff that needs to be explained ...to enter understanding. He keeps saying the word, understanding or stalling to remember a substitute such as 'reality'. Thinking of him using understanding word, as dual meanings. Cognitive dissonance.
    Creates potentially flimsy as well as potentially strong. Polarizing. Chance of delusion between the two.
    Don't know. Admission and honesty. Fine, all good. Using the thought process and approach in the right balance, fine. Which would be a challenge enough for some. Equally opens up to opposites of cognitive dissonance, disempowerment, disowning of accountability. Path for obfuscation.
    Must remember this is being given to a crowd, and in America, which is severely socially and spiritually hobbled. There is a large and advanced population in septic self syndrome through media. Over-think land. Over meme'd/fear'd/programmed land. So points are laboured, and relate more to the types and severity of ego loops more present in such environments. The injured. The waiting room for the chewed up in the heightened environment of the above mentioned. Lots of talk about pain. The injured. Healing for everyone, but healing mainly for 'Americans', then westerners in general. Not excluding of course that my own country has not supped from the same poison, flown in along the wire.
    I feel saddened watching this and the audience participation. Watching reality in a far away land. As watching poverty in the 3rd world saddens me. Would like a term to explain societal state of mind and injury (consumerism) that I mean to refer to by terming, American.

Around 57min mark the talk starts. Great. Glad to have persevered, by 1.08 starts dragging out again. Feel that might be about it, but will keep listening to the last section. Funny guy at times. Still reminded of the misses and the side effects as mentioned above, willing desensitization, dissempowerment etc. Such a contrast to it, for the subject is also a way of thinking to do the opposite and be something.
    Adds as waiata.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 11th September 2015 at 02:12.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Feel you are creating from your perception, yang or yin to go alongside, makes sense to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITJiaUwy1w

This vid is so profound, I feel to share it in it's own thread, it is based around My Understanding ( sorta throw it away ), honesty ( differently to normal ), removing/killing/letting go of others ( your ) belief systems, incredibly, matt has surpassed any previous human liberating material, Anyway observe and judge for yourself.

Ps also the I Don't Know, workings.

Sorry Mods, I was able to put vid on but unable to do so again, I don't know , why.
    I Don't know, how next year will be, I do know I don't know will continue, thankfulllly.
    This vid really stood out for me this year and was hugely helpfullll with so much happening nowadays, watching may benefit one if one has not watched already, much love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Okay over on the Trump bought ? Thread I have challenged myself to being incorrect regarding Trump being cabal bought as such and am now simply stating I Don't Know, may the truth shake hands for all to know.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Okay, while I still feel I don't know, absolutely, am getting a sense that Trump has been compromised, as in bought to whatever degree by cabal tptW and compromised by other shakers and movers, my intuition is not helpful on this Trump issue, I just don't know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Okay, while I still feel I don't know, absolutely, am getting a sense that Trump has been compromised, as in bought to whatever degree by cabal tptW and compromised by other shakers and movers, my intuition is not helpful on this Trump issue, I just don't know.
    He may have earned a seat at that table, taking politics to a new level surreal. He has shown that what was previously impossible is now possible. Besides he is a self proclaimed business man.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Hi. In note form.
    Understanding.
    Because idiom. The back edge of his wordsword was teaching a form of manipulative behaviour.
    Basic stuff that needs to be explained ...to enter understanding. He keeps saying the word, understanding or stalling to remember a substitute such as 'reality'. Thinking of him using understanding word, as dual meanings. Cognitive dissonance.
    Creates potentially flimsy as well as potentially strong. Polarizing. Chance of delusion between the two.
    Don't know. Admission and honesty. Fine, all good. Using the thought process and approach in the right balance, fine. Which would be a challenge enough for some. Equally opens up to opposites of cognitive dissonance, disempowerment, disowning of accountability. Path for obfuscation.
    Must remember this is being given to a crowd, and in America, which is severely socially and spiritually hobbled. There is a large and advanced population in septic self syndrome through media. Over-think land. Over meme'd/fear'd/programmed land. So points are laboured, and relate more to the types and severity of ego loops more present in such environments. The injured. The waiting room for the chewed up in the heightened environment of the above mentioned. Lots of talk about pain. The injured. Healing for everyone, but healing mainly for 'Americans', then westerners in general. Not excluding of course that my own country has not supped from the same poison, flown in along the wire.
    I feel saddened watching this and the audience participation. Watching reality in a far away land. As watching poverty in the 3rd world saddens me. Would like a term to explain societal state of mind and injury (consumerism) that I mean to refer to by terming, American.

Around 57min mark the talk starts. Great. Glad to have persevered, by 1.08 starts dragging out again. Feel that might be about it, but will keep listening to the last section. Funny guy at times. Still reminded of the misses and the side effects as mentioned above, willing desensitization, dissempowerment etc. Such a contrast to it, for the subject is also a way of thinking to do the opposite and be something.
    Adds as waiata.
    Wow, the last twenty minutes is massive, bits of how we sort the future out, on the ugly past. Thanks I better understand amazing possible potential futures now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Aianawa;841936150]

With so much up in the air as such ATM, this I DONT KNOW vid may be very helpful and feel to bump it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    [QUOTE=Aianawa;841958814]

With so much up in the air as such ATM, this I DONT KNOW vid may be very helpful and feel to bump it.
    Gee, Aianawa. DW and Matt Kahn. You seem taken with the creepy guys. Don't worry, I did not forget about the bleach blonde goddess.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    We all have our judgemental days Modwiz

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (11th October 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    We all have our judgemental days Modwiz
    My judgement has served me well. It helps with identifying the creeps.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (11th October 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    The line between observation and judgement is pain.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (11th October 2016), Dreamtimer (11th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), modwiz (24th June 2018)

Thanks
    Two years later, I don't know still lol

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), modwiz (24th June 2018)