Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 132

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

  1. #1
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts

    Seeing through 'The Veil'

    Hi All, I'd like to open a discussion about what is often termed 'the Veil' - the subtle partition that both screens off perception of dimensions/frequencies/beings beyond 3D awareness for many on this planet, and also acts as a screen on which 'holographic movies' are played out, to captivate folk whose awareness is in the opening stage.

    I've just posted an article about this - it's got too many photos to upload to this forum without my computer having a meltdown, so I'll have to link it here:

    http://heartstar.org/2015/09/01/the-...-and-the-veil/

    Let's decloak...

    Joanna.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Frances (2nd September 2015), idigress (2nd September 2015), Juniper (2nd September 2015), lcam88 (2nd September 2015), lift the veil (3rd September 2015), mocha (19th September 2015), reno (6th September 2015), TimeSensitive (2nd September 2015)

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    10th June 2015
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks
    2,129
    Thanked 3,246 Times in 920 Posts
    There is another thread hear that touches on an idea presented originally by Aldous Huxley, that is it our 5 senses that shields or prevents us from being aware of everything in existence. Maybe another member here can link the thread?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Joanna (3rd September 2015)

  5. #3
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    10,429
    Thanks
    56,641
    Thanked 46,308 Times in 10,345 Posts
    In mojo's Telepathy thread Roisin wrote,

    Those barriers are intentional, a survival mechanism. As Aldous Huxley ventured in The Doors of Perception, the five physical senses are not a means to perceive reality--they are a filter to keep reality out. If you want to be telepathic, learn to quiet down all the busywork that is continually flooding your conscious awareness.
    also,

    Initially, the best learning state is what the Japanese call mushin--a mind like water. The water reflects the light of the moon, and ripples in response to the faintest breeze.
    My eyes first saw that Japanese word as mushmind... And I immediately thought of Joanne's pictures of the moon.

    I've been deocculting myself, so to speak. Time to decloak as well.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), idigress (2nd September 2015), Joanna (3rd September 2015), lcam88 (2nd September 2015)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    There is another thread hear that touches on an idea presented originally by Aldous Huxley, that is it our 5 senses that shields or prevents us from being aware of everything in existence. Maybe another member here can link the thread?
    Ah, the 'Veil of the 5 senses'. I did not know Huxley spoke of this - but yes, we may well be predisposed to accept an 'externally imposed' veiling, as this shielding (or prevention) of awareness is already inherent in our own physical beings.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), lcam88 (3rd September 2015)

  9. #5
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    In mojo's Telepathy thread Roisin wrote,



    also,



    My eyes first saw that Japanese word as mushmind... And I immediately thought of Joanne's pictures of the moon.

    I've been deocculting myself, so to speak. Time to decloak as well.
    Dreamtimer, thanks for posting those quotes; 'the five physical senses..are a filter to keep reality out'. It is true, for instance, that we see and hear in limited portions of even the 3D spectrum of light and sound - a dog hears pitches beyond human range - bees see ultraviolet light - dolphins and bats use sonar/sound imaging. Animals tend to be specialists, while humans are generalists, within a certain band of frequencies...and we've developed technologies that allow us to perceive a bit more of the light spectrum, such as infrared, X-ray, gamma, ultraviolet, thermal imaging etc.
    We could go further, and say the 5 senses don't just filter 'reality' out, they assert a mapping 'grid' over it (this is true at least of vision), that light, sound, objects are fitted into, interpretatively speaking.
    I recall at art school many years ago, we did an exercise where each of the (60) students painted squares of colours; what we would consider 'true blue' or 'true yellow' etc - at home, by ourselves, so not influenced by seeing anyone else's squares. We then put them all up together on a wall, to demonstrate to us just how subjective the mind's relationship to sense perception is. What we found was that with the primary colours -blue, red and yellow - the range of the students' 'idea' of blue, red or yellow was within a fairly close range. But when it got to the secondary colours - purple, orange and green - the range of the 'idea of true purple' was considerably wider, and much wider again when we painted tertiary colours - like carmine, chartreuse, peach etc. It showed us how diverse physical perceptions and interpretations are, a subjective experience of an idea applied to sense perception.

    If/when you start to (physically) see orbs, for instance, or any phenomenon that exists in dimensions/frequencies faster than third dimension, then you realise how 'fluid' the senses are, that they are always interacting with and responding to the condition/s (or unconditions) of the mind, or as I feel it, mind-in-relation-to-soul.

    Mushin - a mind like water: 'The water reflects the light of the moon, and ripples in response to the faintest breeze.' It's a beautiful analogy, and true. Still mind (and open heart) receive clearest. The 'veil' fills the mind with busywork, as does the ego. This reminds me of a story of the monkey who wanted to touch the moon. The monkey sat by a pool of water at night-time, and adored the beauty of the moon reflected in the water. The monkey reached out its hand to touch the moon, but each time its fingers met the water, the moonlight broke into ripples, and the moon could not be seen. So the monkey had to learn to be still, to see the moon. As an epilogue, perhaps one night the monkey looked up, not just seeing then the reflected light, but the moon itself....which, of course, is reflecting light.

    How, if I might ask, are you going about 'deocculting' yourself?

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), lcam88 (3rd September 2015)

  11. #6
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    10,429
    Thanks
    56,641
    Thanked 46,308 Times in 10,345 Posts
    I heard Mark Passio use the term deoccult to describe what he does. He's bringing the occult, the hidden information, out into the open. I thought it would be great to get a shirt that says "De-Occultist". What a conversation starter.

    I put it in quotes because it's not really grammatically correct. I'm not occulted myself and I'm not a 'De-Occultist' because I don't have the hidden info to reveal. I'm on the other side of that coin. But in a way it's true because I'm somewhat shy and this activity here is a new thing for me. I haven't been in the habit of displaying myself in any way online.

    What I'm actually doing is enlightening myself. And that word has so much baggage I don't really want to use it.

    I'm learning. I'm opening my mind, which is an interesting thing since most of my life I've been considered open-minded. I just didn't realize how closed were the minds of so many around me.

    I'm in the early stages of 'seeing' beyond the five senses. And it's taken me a very long time to get used to the idea that we live in an illusion. Delusion for some...

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (6th September 2015), lcam88 (3rd September 2015)

  13. #7
    Senior Member lift the veil's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2014
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    2,446
    Thanked 3,394 Times in 625 Posts
    Have you followed Sasquatch Ontario and the photos that were imposed on their digital cameras by the Sasquatch. Many of them have a diamond shaped screen/overlay on them that some people think is "the veil" between dimensions.

    Here is one example that I could find quickly. The pattern is visible on the left side. There are others photos with this same pattern on them that are better examples, but this is the best I can do for now. I will look for others later.



    The image is of the forest and again, it was imposed onto the digital camera by the Sasquatch. From what I remember of his account, the camera would be sitting down on a table and periodically checked by Mike who would find the picture count had increased on it, indicating that pictures had been imposed onto the camera. The camera was not physically picked up and pointed at the forest to take the picture.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 3rd September 2015 at 15:10.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), jimmer (17th September 2015), Joanna (6th September 2015)

  15. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    10th June 2015
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks
    2,129
    Thanked 3,246 Times in 920 Posts
    Perhaps the fundamental sound, on the other side of the veil, is similar to a conch sea-shell held to the ear. When John W Keely worked with sympathetic vibration, I think he was working with this nature of sound.

    The five senses (5d) is our manacle in that it shields our mind from sensing this nature in all things as well as the shape things must take as a result (perhaps spirals).

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), idigress (3rd September 2015), Joanna (6th September 2015)

  17. #9
    Senior Member United States idigress's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2015
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    472
    Thanked 242 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I heard Mark Passio use the term deoccult to describe what he does. He's bringing the occult, the hidden information, out into the open. I thought it would be great to get a shirt that says "De-Occultist". What a conversation starter.

    I put it in quotes because it's not really grammatically correct. I'm not occulted myself and I'm not a 'De-Occultist' because I don't have the hidden info to reveal. I'm on the other side of that coin. But in a way it's true because I'm somewhat shy and this activity here is a new thing for me. I haven't been in the habit of displaying myself in any way online.

    What I'm actually doing is enlightening myself. And that word has so much baggage I don't really want to use it.

    I'm learning. I'm opening my mind, which is an interesting thing since most of my life I've been considered open-minded. I just didn't realize how closed were the minds of so many around me.

    I'm in the early stages of 'seeing' beyond the five senses. And it's taken me a very long time to get used to the idea that we live in an illusion. Delusion for some...
    Yes, indeed, same here. I've come to call what's happening to me, an unmasking or unveiling so-to-speak as my spiritual learning journey. right now, I'm in SLJ 101
    Tell me, I’ll forget
    Show me, I’ll remember
    Involve me, I’ll understand

    ~Chinese Proverb~

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), Dreamtimer (4th September 2015), Joanna (6th September 2015)

  19. #10
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I heard Mark Passio use the term deoccult to describe what he does. He's bringing the occult, the hidden information, out into the open. I thought it would be great to get a shirt that says "De-Occultist". What a conversation starter.

    I put it in quotes because it's not really grammatically correct. I'm not occulted myself and I'm not a 'De-Occultist' because I don't have the hidden info to reveal. I'm on the other side of that coin. But in a way it's true because I'm somewhat shy and this activity here is a new thing for me. I haven't been in the habit of displaying myself in any way online.

    What I'm actually doing is enlightening myself. And that word has so much baggage I don't really want to use it.

    I'm learning. I'm opening my mind, which is an interesting thing since most of my life I've been considered open-minded. I just didn't realize how closed were the minds of so many around me.

    I'm in the early stages of 'seeing' beyond the five senses. And it's taken me a very long time to get used to the idea that we live in an illusion. Delusion for some...
    Well, Dreamtimer, it may be that we all have hidden information to reveal to ourselves - and that 'de-occulting' is part of our individual 'enlightenment' (yes, that word has a lot of baggage, like the word 'God') journeys, in that each one of us has to peel our own subconscious layers where hurts, fears, and blockages get stored away and silently run 'programmes' from those layers...and perhaps it is those veiled layers in our subconscious minds that make us most susceptible to being captivated (held captive) by the larger Veil. Nothing is separate; clearing the smaller helps clear the larger.....

    We may live in an illusion of solid forms, but the energies from which those forms are, shall we say, sub-created, do exist - otherwise the forms would have no 'life', or even an appearance of 'life'. They would appear to us as nothing more than an empty animation....

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Dreamtimer (6th September 2015)

  21. #11
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Have you followed Sasquatch Ontario and the photos that were imposed on their digital cameras by the Sasquatch. Many of them have a diamond shaped screen/overlay on them that some people think is "the veil" between dimensions.

    Here is one example that I could find quickly. The pattern is visible on the left side. There are others photos with this same pattern on them that are better examples, but this is the best I can do for now. I will look for others later.



    The image is of the forest and again, it was imposed onto the digital camera by the Sasquatch. From what I remember of his account, the camera would be sitting down on a table and periodically checked by Mike who would find the picture count had increased on it, indicating that pictures had been imposed onto the camera. The camera was not physically picked up and pointed at the forest to take the picture.
    Lift the Veil, thanks for this, and no, I don't know anything about Sasquatch Ontario, but do experience 'imprinting' on my photographs from other dimensions/other dimensional beings too. Trying to think of a photo by way of example...okay, this one below isn't showing the 'grid' that's in the Sasquatch imprinted shot, but is showing 4th dimension overlaying 3rd.
    This was on a day when the sky here got heavily chemtrailed. I knew a ship was above, and asked for help with clearing, then the sky 'rippled' with horizontal bands, close together, like a type of 'stripe grid'. They covered the whole sky, then the chemtrail clouds broke up and dispersed, within about ten minutes.


    It's fascinating how a 3D camera can pick up whatever we are 'attuned to', multidimensionally. It's a useful tool to help 'de-veiling', when used with integrity.

    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Perhaps the fundamental sound, on the other side of the veil, is similar to a conch sea-shell held to the ear. When John W Keely worked with sympathetic vibration, I think he was working with this nature of sound.

    The five senses (5d) is our manacle in that it shields our mind from sensing this nature in all things as well as the shape things must take as a result (perhaps spirals).
    Beautiful perception, lcam - or is that 'aural perception'? Well, the physical inner ear is indeed shaped liked a spiral-shell. Everything reflects from higher frequencies to lower (or faster to slower, if you prefer) in terms of form and structure, so the structure of the physical ear, or eye, is a message in itself, of the ways in which energies move and shape....

    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Yes, indeed, same here. I've come to call what's happening to me, an unmasking or unveiling so-to-speak as my spiritual learning journey. right now, I'm in SLJ 101


    I do like your Chinese proverb. I would add to it, 'Embrace me, and I'll Love'

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th September 2015), Cearna (6th September 2015), lcam88 (7th September 2015), reno (6th September 2015)

  23. #12
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    The follow-up post from 'The Moon, the Gate, and the Veil' is up on my site. Link is below, for those interested:

    http://heartstar.org/2015/09/11/reme...irteenth-gate/

    Photos coming through recently, like this one, do show that the Veil is thinning - not just at a level of 'personal' connection/communication, but at the collective level, otherwise the star folk wouldn't be as visible as this in images intended for the public domain. Good times! Have a great week, everyone.






  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    lcam88 (14th September 2015)

  25. #13
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    10,429
    Thanks
    56,641
    Thanked 46,308 Times in 10,345 Posts
    A week ago on Saturday we were heading out in the morning and the sky was already full of thick trails. I said to my husband, "If they keep this up they're gonna cover the whole sky." As the day went on I kept seeing sylph clouds and planes laying trails. More trails, more sylphs. All day long the sky stayed blue and by the end of the day it seemed the sylphs had won the battle. I thought of you.

    I didn't take pictures, sorry.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (15th September 2015), Joanna (17th September 2015), lcam88 (14th September 2015)

  27. #14
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    A week ago on Saturday we were heading out in the morning and the sky was already full of thick trails. I said to my husband, "If they keep this up they're gonna cover the whole sky." As the day went on I kept seeing sylph clouds and planes laying trails. More trails, more sylphs. All day long the sky stayed blue and by the end of the day it seemed the sylphs had won the battle. I thought of you.

    I didn't take pictures, sorry.
    Hi Dreamtimer, sorry for this late reply, and thanks for sharing about the trails and sylphs...even without photos, I can imagine the scene clearly.

    I was just thinking about adding a 'trails and clean-ups' page to my site, with photo documentation from the last couple of years, and it's really uplifting to witness chemtrails being cleared out!

    Below is one of my favourite sylph cloud photos, from early last year. The second one, there's a hooded, cloaked figure standing in the centre of the sylphs, holding a sword perhaps. This was after a constant spate of chemtrailing and other heavy energies around this area; each day the sky was cleared, and by sunset there were the most unusual cloud formations, like pink motionless tornadoes, if that makes sense, for two days, then on the third this figure appeared with sylphs.....awesome stuff....


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (17th September 2015), jimmer (17th September 2015)

  29. #15
    Senior Member United States
    Join Date
    9th July 2015
    Location
    The Bluegrass State
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    1,732
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post

    sylphs? interesting.. i think we need some here..
    my side of the globe is hit ev-ry-day and its disgusting!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

    Joanna (18th September 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •