Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Wow! An egg within an egg...
    Ah, a lovely metaphor...for dimensions nested inside dimensions....
    With the rose and the egg and the above comment, I could not resist posting this photo here. One I took a month or more back and have only really just seen what I've taken in the photo. It looks really like her too!

Last edited by enjoy being, 7th November 2015 at 07:03.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    With the rose and the egg and the above comment, I could not resist posting this photo here. One I took a month or more back and have only really just seen what I've taken in the photo. It looks really like her too!

Haha, well cats are definitely Cosmic...but, um, would you mind explaining a bit more what you mean for those of us (me) who aren't quite 'getting it'?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Haha, well cats are definitely Cosmic...but, um, would you mind explaining a bit more what you mean for those of us (me) who aren't quite 'getting it'?
    I thought I would see how easy it was to see without prompting. Cat face?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (8th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought I would see how easy it was to see without prompting. Cat face?

Hmmm, funny little sync going on...someone just emailed me, mentioning a 'bubble within a bubble', to go with the egg within an egg, and the cat within a cat....in the micro, so the macro...nesting of dimensions indeed, the more we peel back the layers of the veil, and go 'inward', the more indivisible the micro and macro are....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I wrote about this in another thread. I had a dream on Halloween where I went to a party in a white wedding dress but there was no veil. Guess it was too thin...

Last night I dreamt I saw a triangle of lights in the sky. They were bright and left trails which converged as if they had come from the same point. As I looked I could see that one was a large triangle similar to the ones from Star Wars. The sky itself was a beautiful twilight color.

After, I dreamt I was in a house, in the kitchen, and there was a circular skylight in the ceiling right overhead. I looked out and saw the same kind of triangle ship. It appeared to be opening portals for other smaller craft to go through. The portals were rectangular and after each craft went through the portal would shrink and move off at an angle. I began to say, "Oh my God" in amazement. I don't recall anyone else speaking. I decided to go outside to see. The sky was twilight colored and clear and beautiful. I could not see the ship or portals anymore.

The triangle of lights was equilateral. The ships were more isosceles. The rectangle portals were close to square. Twilight is the time when the veil is thin.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th November 2015), Joanna (10th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I wrote about this in another thread. I had a dream on Halloween where I went to a party in a white wedding dress but there was no veil. Guess it was too thin...

Last night I dreamt I saw a triangle of lights in the sky. They were bright and left trails which converged as if they had come from the same point. As I looked I could see that one was a large triangle similar to the ones from Star Wars. The sky itself was a beautiful twilight color.

After, I dreamt I was in a house, in the kitchen, and there was a circular skylight in the ceiling right overhead. I looked out and saw the same kind of triangle ship. It appeared to be opening portals for other smaller craft to go through. The portals were rectangular and after each craft went through the portal would shrink and move off at an angle. I began to say, "Oh my God" in amazement. I don't recall anyone else speaking. I decided to go outside to see. The sky was twilight colored and clear and beautiful. I could not see the ship or portals anymore.

The triangle of lights was equilateral. The ships were more isosceles. The rectangle portals were close to square. Twilight is the time when the veil is thin.
    Dreamtimer, heart-smiling here, we are in sync. I see you posted the above 2 days ago. Not sure of our time difference, but three nights ago, I dreamed of a triangular ship - the ship which is in the photos below (which I took the night before the last full moon, October 27th). In the photos, its higher dimensional light form is visible (it was very high up, I could only see it physically as a tiny white star going around the moon, until I downloaded the pics, and saw the shape). In the dream, I saw its 5D crystalline form, on the ground, and I went into the ship, which is of Sirian origin but has people from some other star nations travelling with it. A lady who met me in the dream is Pleiadian. The ship, in the dream, looked like crystal, with white light and colours running softly through it. From outside, the ship is opaque, but from inside, it is completely transparent all over, so you can see out under your feet or in any direction.
    The photo below the ships is from last year, and relates to what you are speaking of as a rectangular/square portal....I also see triangular portals, usually marked/held by three light Orbs.
    in your dream, when you couldn't see them anymore when you went outside, but you could see them through a circular hole/window in the ceiling of a house, my feeling is this represents being within your own being, centered and aligned, with your crown chakra and/or perhaps soul star chakra (since it is in the ceiling above your head) open, and you as a being, perfectly in alignment, to be able to see through the veil...or as a bride (pure divine union) with the veil gone....very symbolic, and beautifully so.

And here's the rectangular, or parallelogram, shaped portal, under a very beautiful bright Orb, which was anchoring it:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing, your 'egg within an egg' also reminds me of '4D hypercube' or tesseract:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    lcam, apologies for this late reply. Just reflecting on what you've said, about dis-equilibrium, and the double spiralled rose above....another way to see it than in the context of equilibrium v. disequilibrium, is as a multi-equilibrium, in perfect harmony within itself. Perhaps even moreso with a triple-centered or quadruple-centered rose, it's easier to see the 'multi' at work....like parallel universes, all perfectly 'entangled', quantumly speaking, yet all nested within the greater whole....because the multi-centered rose is still One Rose. So I look at this, and see galactic superclusters, and parallel universes nested in the multiverse....
    And multi-equilibrium is eminently sustainable...
    The 'goldenprint' returns....
    Late reply well received.

Double rose reminds me of repetition of a pattern in a fractal. indeed equilibrium v disequilibrium are subject comparison of some reference point. Whether a double spiralled rose is indeed a rose or two roses is a question of how and why you understand things a certain way. Just because it is rare does not make it any more divine...

There are actually more than one possible hypercube configuration possible. The other being two identical cubes displaced from each other rather than one within the other... Double spiralled rose comes to mind...
    Last edited by lcam88, 11th November 2015 at 00:40.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th November 2015), Joanna (11th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Late reply well received.

Double rose reminds me of repetition of a pattern in a fractal. indeed equilibrium v disequilibrium are subject comparison of some reference point. Whether a double spiralled rose is indeed a rose or two roses is a question of how and why you understand things a certain way. Just because it is rare does not make it any more divine...

There are actually more than one possible hypercube configuration possible. The other being two identical cubes displaced from each other rather than one within the other... Double spiralled rose comes to mind...
    I see/feel the divine in everything, just in varying degrees of alignment/non-alignment with that divine within...and yeah, it has nothing to do with rarity or abundance.
    Is it a rose or two roses....or a rose and two roses...?

The 4D hypercube has several ways of representing, indeed. All of them are instructive, about the nature of the fourth dimension....

Here is what you're referring to, right?

And then there's this:

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), lcam88 (12th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was listening to researchers go on about electrical discharge events as possibly explaining crater (in the southern hemisphere) and mountainous formations (in the northern hemisphere) on mar.

There are ideas circulating that suggest mythological references around the world supporting specific archetypes or symbols that can be explained by a common event witnessed by populations of that time.

Speculation has lead to a very plausible theory of how planetary bodies like earth and mars became part of the solar system; one aspect of that theory involves the bodies finding a new electrical equilibrium. During these moments of flux where equilibrium changes occur, very large electrical discharges occur where arcs from one planet may strike another. This phenomena is the most extreme case; less extreme case result in comet-tail like discharges of energy.

Anyway, Nothing... the perfect circle you mention that defines the shape of the mountain may have explanations of a similar rational. A type of electrical discharge from the sun or from another planet.

For context, I'll make one more statement: Geologists say that water erosion formed the Grand Canyon in Arizona. And yet, you see dendritic type rock formations, scalloping and all the hallmark attributes that are also present in similar geological formations on mars. Insofar as to who is correct, I must admit that I was always dubious of claims that water erosion are the cause of the Grand Canyons. I would say electrical erosion is just as plausible (if not more) than the standing theory.

All of these videos are entertaining. The first of the episode dives into the mythological associations, this is mostly about mars, and the third dives into comets...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

I am curious to know if you find the ideas interesting in context of how the mountain and its rather "artificial" formation of Mandelbrot and circle apply in your views.

Hi, there has not been enough time to respond to any of this thread for the last 8 days for me, I did get the chance to read it on the run a few times though. I'm glad for others openness in the discourse of their offerings, it feels like adding possible faces of a single polygon rather than holding up a mixture of fruit.
    Icam, you have great knowledge of geometry and I frequently get a bit lost. My maths is pretty good, sometimes obsessive, but essentially I'm visual spatial, as they say..putting it like that as I am easily certain that everybody is, and unsure exactly why some may seem/feel like they aren't.. having of course, theories I speculate on though. digressing!
    Oh, on digressing, that's a good way to bring up the next bit. I'll cut short admitting areas where each poster touches areas that go over my head and reply to Icam's mention of...

I'm quite preoccupied with a few links ups that relate back to my recent posting in Elen's thread. I too am aware of going off topic so I will just try and stick to the bits most relevant. I'm still compiling my thoughts on this trigger of investigation which one of Elen's video links has given me. The video's of marks and mounds/ruins of old earth on the planet is a great opportunity to investigate one earth anomaly that I have considerable background knowledge of ranging from geography, legend, geology, and first hand experiences of the place. I'll just post some pictures first and leave it at that.

There a 3 over lays.
    Red is a mandlebrot.
    Blue is a maths extension I found from a mandlebrot artist called "orbit traps - tendons" http://www.sticksoftware.com/gallery/TendonsFull.jpg
    Yellow is a close approximation to a segment of line which was the very first line Bruce Cathie found of the Earth Grid.

And here is a google maps link to the map source.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@-39.294.../data=!3m1!1e3
    Would love an examination with relation to the sublime triangle, there is a number of other factors to this including how legends describe the formation of this location.

The size of these images has become smaller than when I made them, unfortunately. I have zoomed into the map and compared locations of rivers and folds of ridges and water walls and the two dome mounds displayed in Elen's thread. It is quite astounding. The big river that goes into the centre of the design from the left (heavy white river line) terminates at a point where an elder is said to have dug himself a cave and occupied the place as a form of naming/ownership ritual. See here
    http://taranakiiwi.org.nz/taranaki-iwi-history/

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (19th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks lcam, will watch the vid soon...am interested to see what you're referring to re the mandelbrot as an 'artificial' formation...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not sure the video will elaborate on Mandlebrot formations. It does explain circular ones though.

In hindsight the NZ Mountain there might be the result of both Electric and Volcanic activities... Considering that these instabilities are served by nature perhaps artificial is the wrong word... hmmm

The word "artificial" as I mean to say, is not to suppose it is un-natural at all. Merely a pattern that we can easily identify from our modeling. I think perhaps I used the wrong word, but even now as I think about it, I cannot think of a better one.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

reno (19th November 2015)