Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Very interesting Nothing.

I'm not good enough at examining satellite photos to add anything significant to your elaborations.

I bet the mountain is very beautiful in the horizon.

And I confess that I probably overlooked something during my initial examination of the farm developments and park allocations.

Notice how your Mandelbrot is at an exact right angle to a line from the center of its largest node, through the lake at the center of the island and through to most distant point on the other side of the island at a NEE (North-East-East) direction? Curious.

Suddenly and momentarily it looks artificial in a way not reproducible by modern mankind.

Perhaps it is similar to crop-circle like structure except where the energetics grappled, distorted and manipulated the tectonics? Perhaps as a way of manipulating the planet is some way? Could that even be possible?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    View from 75min drive north up the coast

Notice how your Mandelbrot is at an exact right angle to a line from the center of its largest node, through the lake at the center of the island and through to most distant point on the other side of the island at a NEE (North-East-East) direction? Curious.
    Interesting observation. What I think I am proposing is perhaps both mother nature and father sky, AND some collaboration with knowledgeable beings, using the earths harmonics and heart beat to assist. The country of New Zealand is sometimes referred to in nick name as the shaky isles, because of the earthquakes. It is on the 'end' of the pacific ring of fire. The lake you mention is an old volcano. A very very large one. In one of the link, I think it is actually in my first post relating to this same mountain in Elen's thread, there is an account of one of the Maori legends regards how Mt Taranaki got to where it is. This is the link here. It also tells of the tale of names of ancestors and the tale I have referred to about The Dome, and the ancestor digging the cave. The photo there you can see said lava dome. I will paste the bit about how they legend goes regards the mountain getting to where it is. The mountains, in the North Island especially are considered to be beings. The story basically says that Taranaki was originally in the center of the island and fought for the attention of one of the 'female' mountains there with one of the male mountains. Taranaki lost the 'battle' and fled down the Whanganui river and out to see. He had a sidekick who went with him as a guide stone, and the legend says followed the stone up the 'Stony River' (European name) to his place he is now. This is the same river I keep mentioning.

I have zoomed out the map view so you can see the mountains in the center and the town of Whanganui, which is where the river reaches the coast. I'm seeing triangles between lake and speculated earlier location of the mountain at the source of the Whanganui River. Old triangle and then a change of position that balances a new triangle.

Other photos on the first link there will show you some of the views on the horizon.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 6th October 2015 at 14:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (12th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That image on the bottom is ungodly beautiful! Makes me want to go skiing!

On a side note, volcanic materials like ash, rock, liquids such as ground water and even the gases that come out are very rich in material, including PGMs (Platinum Group Metals), that are in a high energetic state and with their electrons cooper-paired. M-state material, as I'm describing, are natural super-conductors at even high temperatures. When consumed this energy will energize the body and mind (depending on what is taken); if you are interested in further information here is a site: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Gee thanks lcam, that is one of those timely links I feel. *Shakes your hand*

I made a random addition to a post the other day about Edenite. About having found a deposit of what looks very much to be a form of Edenite. They are doubley terminated single crystals, some with extra nodes, very hard versions, like black tourmaline in some ways. They are a composite silicate, reportedly quite rare. Definitely a hard gem crystal of the Hornblende family. These are found in an almost x marks the spot kind of way on the coast, where the mandlebrot reaches the shore if you drew a line through its center. There is a few other places, like where the blue over lay circle meets the coast. The right hand side one, next time I am there I will have to go and scout around the left intersect out of interest.
    Thanks for the link.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your welcome, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I even constructed a magnetic trap but the water I have around here didn't really yield anything interesting.

–––

Geometry

When we talk about molecular structure in our modern scientific mindset and as elaborated in our science education, we immediately think about atoms either ionically or covalently bonded into neat structures depicted with buckyballs stuck to each other.

As a bump to this very interesting thread, where we have a triangle fresh in mind. I'm interested in examining molecular structure from a geometric point of view; something that is touched on in the most superfluous way in a typical science class.

We are given this type explanation and really have no way to examine how and why and furthermore examine what is going on.

Here is an image I found from http://www.chem1.com/acad/sci/aboutwater.html

104.5º bond angle between the hydrogen nuclei, along with an explanation that goes into some details about why it isn't 109.5º.

The mention of bond angle doesn't really say much about the position of the hydrogen nuclei itself as it could be promiscuous about which electrons it is interacting with at any moment. Hence it would feel certain degrees of freedom to move about the system would be a dynamic system of interactions.

EDIT

Anyway, the angle is quite close to the 108º angle for the golden gnome triangle that Joanna shared before. So let's consider the triangle metaphors we have been examining with this.

First a question: Why do we presume the hydrogen nuclei would remain on the outside of the second electron energy level? Can it be the case that the proton is more likely to be found _between_ the first and second energy levels?

EDIT 2

An octahedron would better represent a full second energy shell. So the image above is misleading in that way too. Notice the Dihedral angle of 109.47122...
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th October 2015 at 15:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (9th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Another busy week has flown by for me. Thanks lcam88, Dreamtimer and Nothing for continuing the thread and enriching/expanding it with your contributions! They are all quite resonant with areas I've been focused into/with during the last week...

lcam, about that 'checkerboard' (of 5x5 squares with the diagonal lines across the board containing 9 triangles) carved into the roof of the temple at Luxor, from my perspective virtually everything depicted in ancient Egypt in the pyramids and temples has multiple layers of meaning - like European art in the medieval period, where every element in a picture symbolized something other than its 'direct appearance' ie; various flowers, trees and animals, birds etc all had symbolic references in a metaphorical 'cohesive layer' of meaning, that if you knew how to decode what they stood for, created or depicted a whole story/allegory/symbolic referent. Egyptian art was the same, just with a different referential underpinning, and often multi-layered, not just one, two or three.
    That particular 'checkerboard' appearing in Luxor's temple probably does have a reference to Thoth's 'famous' game of draughts with the Moon to win 1/72nd of each day and create the 5 intercalary days. The grid of 5 transversed by 9 triangles (or 9 triangulations) I also recognize as an abstract reference to a process of utilizing geometric frequencies, specific angles of light, to 'transvert' particles coherently across dimensions, in this case between fifth and ninth dimensions.
    I'm writing of this now, because this was visualized to me (ie; to be shared) by a ship on September 23rd - the same small Orion 'pod' that I first photographed in late August, and which was posted earlier in this thread. Here's the little ship as it appeared on September 23rd:

It then did this:

I asked them what they were doing to/with the ship, and they described it as 'transversion', with a depiction (I mean telepathic) of the process, which is virtually instantaneous from our point of view, of folding their light and the light-form of the craft through angles into another frequency level. The 'angles of angels', so to speak.

Speaking of pyramids, and the octahedron you posted, lcam, I 'see' the pyramids energetically in higher/faster frequencies, as octahedrons - where what humans see as the 3D solid pyramid 'fits into' the upper part of the octahedron like a hand in a glove, but the lower half is below the ground. 'As above, so below, through the centre is the flow'.

Nothing, thank you for your postings, and the map with maldebrot forms in the surface of the Earth, which corresponds to the Sublime Triangle proportions. My attention has also been drawn to the ley lines through Europe recently, and notably to those running through Britain, some of which I have visited. Have a look at Archangel Michael's Leyline which runs through the south of England:

There are many beautiful geometries involving this ley - here is one with the Sublime/Golden Triangle, from Glastonbury Tor, with Stonehenge as the halfway point along the base line:

If you repeat a Golden Triangle, from its apex, 10 times, it forms a decagon, one 'slice' of which sits between Glastonbury, Stonehenge and Whiteleaved Oak (sorry, I couldn't get the pic to post, will try below)

All planets form into matter around an energetic blueprint (goldenprint) of interlaced 'sacred geometries'. If the flows of the 'chi' through/from those geometries are blocked, disturbed or poisoned, the physical planet loses its dynamic connection with its higher frequencies. It becomes a stagnant pond, energetically, which is exactly what has happened here, through the actions of certain disturbing influences who seek control of planets and their life forms. A planet that completely succumbs becomes a wasteland. The Earth is in recovery, energetically speaking, as its goldenprint is gradually renewed, in places where it has been blocked/disturbed....
    Last edited by Joanna, 12th October 2015 at 12:19.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (13th October 2015), lcam88 (13th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here we go....Whiteleaved Oak-Glastonbury-Stonehenge Golden Triangle/decagon:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanna, can you say what is driving or facilitating this recovery?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (14th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Joanna, for your elaboration regarding 5x5. I'm still at odds with it; the meanings are just not to clear to me.

Regarding molecular structure and geometry, but before further elaborating the implications of the octahedron (oxygen dihydride's second electron level). I would like to go into a rather mundane, but yet important issue that I contemplated this morning:

For context, and your entertainment, I put forth a scene from a movie (I can't remember the title), where "doctors", who where of the christian order, where having a debate before a patient with an arrow stuck in his leg (or abdoman) regarding the direction to twist as they pulled the arrow. Their "academic" debate was about whether to twist clockwise or count-clockwise; the scene was supposed to depict a moment of "backwardness" about their order of priority perhaps to do with their faith and the way it creates irrelevant hangups. But while we are here examining this orthodoxy, there is certainly more than meets the eye.

But further contemplation about the nature of twist in terms of geometry is indeed interesting to me. And indeed the notion of twist direction is largely ignored in modern examination of physics; nobody seriously thinks that cake batter count-clockwise will unmix it if it had initially been mixed in the clockwise direction. But it is often overlooked that the directions are indeed different insofar as it may effect nature. Water draining from a hole in the bottom of a container will tend to swirl in a specific direction if left to itself. The flame of a candle has a vortex motion in its midst, and it to may be influenced.

Ignoring this aspect of nature is paramount to contempt for knowledge.

Indeed, the motion of the arms of a clock is defined in standards established by men and institution of the modern time. The definition is supposedly defined by the movemet of the shadow cast by sun dials, a reflection of planetary movement in a way. One may indeed notice that movement of the shadow about a sundial is a reflection of the planetary movements; earth rotates in an anti-clockwise direction (insofar as we view north as up).

This contemplation of one direction of motion introducing more decay than the other is significant as long as we view how the fractal of Golden Gnome may build Golden Triangle, do we focus on a clockwise growth, or the count-clockwise?

Is there a way to establish which direction is a motion towards decay and entropy, and whether the other direction is towards rebirth and rejuvenation?

As water naturally swirls as it goes down a drain, is that movement a moment of decay or rebirth?

And comments regarding this?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    When we game we usually play clockwise. Occasionally a game will have it go the other way.

Doesn't water swirl the other way on the lower hemisphere? Do hurricanes spin the other way?

Left handers may mix the other way due to ease of motion.

I would go one way, then the other, figuring it mixed better that way.

The vortex motion you speak of, lcam88, seems to be everywhere.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed Dreamtimer, your observations are very much the one's I've had.

Is a hurricane spinning, or a water vortex motion in a moment of degeneration, or regeneration?

As water circles the drain, a component of the body is separated from the whole as it enters the drain, a moment of explosion, degeneration along with the clockwise swirl. Would that be an indication for a counter-clockwise swirl to be regenerative, or integrative by nature the moment of spin motion?

Would our spirals fractal constructions from 36 72 72 triangles innately have similar attributes? Left hand spin (counter-clockwise) being regenerative?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Joanna, can you say what is driving or facilitating this recovery?
    Dreamtimer, from my point of view, ultimately it is being driven by the Source/Universal Consciousness/Prime Creator/God-Goddess....whatever you want to call the imperishable Life-Love-Light consciousness that underpins and encompasses 'life'. As I see/feel it, every universe has a centre, every galactic cluster and galaxy has a centre, through which that consciousness and its energy (which are one and the same) streams and radiates through every star system, the centre of every star, planet, cell, particle, atom, ion....and that conscious, alive energy, wherever it is fully 'vesselled', shall we say, is Life...and where stars, planets, beings have vibrated off alignment with that stream, when and where they are able to (or allow) it to flow undisturbed again, then 'recovery' into a frequency state beyond degeneration/decay/suppression occurs naturally.

Facilitation of that drive to recovery here and now is a collective effort (or we could say 'joy') of all the beings involved with the planetary consciousness Gaia - that includes humans, inner earth people, star people/soul groups from many constellations, dolphins and whales (who hold a particular sound vibration around the planet connected to the heart grid), discarnate souls, the elemental beings of the planet (the more the tamped down life-light energies in the ley lines etc are unlocked, the more they are free to act, in benevolent ways). More have come here, or are projecting here, even from other parts of our galactic supercluster, and other universes....because it's all connected, in the 'tree of life'.....

How do you view this 'recovery', if you see it as such?
    Last edited by Joanna, 14th October 2015 at 11:23.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Thanks Joanna, for your elaboration regarding 5x5. I'm still at odds with it; the meanings are just not to clear to me.

Regarding molecular structure and geometry, but before further elaborating the implications of the octahedron (oxygen dihydride's second electron level). I would like to go into a rather mundane, but yet important issue that I contemplated this morning:

For context, and your entertainment, I put forth a scene from a movie (I can't remember the title), where "doctors", who where of the christian order, where having a debate before a patient with an arrow stuck in his leg (or abdoman) regarding the direction to twist as they pulled the arrow. Their "academic" debate was about whether to twist clockwise or count-clockwise; the scene was supposed to depict a moment of "backwardness" about their order of priority perhaps to do with their faith and the way it creates irrelevant hangups. But while we are here examining this orthodoxy, there is certainly more than meets the eye.

But further contemplation about the nature of twist in terms of geometry is indeed interesting to me. And indeed the notion of twist direction is largely ignored in modern examination of physics; nobody seriously thinks that cake batter count-clockwise will unmix it if it had initially been mixed in the clockwise direction. But it is often overlooked that the directions are indeed different insofar as it may effect nature. Water draining from a hole in the bottom of a container will tend to swirl in a specific direction if left to itself. The flame of a candle has a vortex motion in its midst, and it to may be influenced.

Ignoring this aspect of nature is paramount to contempt for knowledge.

Indeed, the motion of the arms of a clock is defined in standards established by men and institution of the modern time. The definition is supposedly defined by the movemet of the shadow cast by sun dials, a reflection of planetary movement in a way. One may indeed notice that movement of the shadow about a sundial is a reflection of the planetary movements; earth rotates in an anti-clockwise direction (insofar as we view north as up).

This contemplation of one direction of motion introducing more decay than the other is significant as long as we view how the fractal of Golden Gnome may build Golden Triangle, do we focus on a clockwise growth, or the count-clockwise?

Is there a way to establish which direction is a motion towards decay and entropy, and whether the other direction is towards rebirth and rejuvenation?

As water naturally swirls as it goes down a drain, is that movement a moment of decay or rebirth?

And comments regarding this?
    Or is it neither, unless we see it so, from a relative viewing point? As an antipodean, from an experiential rather than conceptual point of view it would make more sense to think of south as 'up' and north as 'down', but we are taught from an early age to see ourselves 'down under' rather than 'up top'...
    Water does swirl in opposite directions in the north and south hemispheres - what could be more fruitful in relation to 'decay' and 'rebirth', while we're speaking of the water element, is to consider what the experiments of Dr. Emoto in Japan revealed about water as a vessel of consciousness....that projecting thoughts/emotions at water changes its crystalline structure.
    Here's water to which his team 'thought' Joy:

And a composite of water's crystalline structures shaping/reshaping to sound frequencies (music) and a group prayer sent to the heavily contaminated Fujiwara Dam, before and after:

His work showed it's the quality of the frequency of the water that determines whether it is in an energy of 'decay' or 'rebirth/life' rather than its relative directional motions....

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    I've heard some about "structured water". DW has talked about experiments with dna & water wher the water retained memory of the dna structure. I believe homeopathic medicines use this quality of water.

Kautz Vella mentioned spinning water in a vortex to change it into 'mineral oil'. I don't recall him mentioning direction of spin.

With north being up the earth spins counterclockwise. How long has this been the norm? Is this another backwards/upside down thing where those of you down under are actually on top?

If I spin when I'm dancing it's usually counter. I wonder, is this a handed thing? Is there a standard? Which way do the dervishes spin?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (14th October 2015), lcam88 (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    Joanna, I view the earth's recovery of it's Goldenprint as a beautiful and necessary thing. I'm heartened to hear you speak of the many forces helping to bring this forth. It's really beyond my comprehension why anybody would want to ruin it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post: