Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    That triangle is indeed something enigmatic. Thanks for sharing that, Joanna.

I am no closer to actually verbalizing the metaphor of the 36 36 108 triangle expanding, transforming, harmonizing or surrendering to embody the 36 72 72 that I had tried to explain above, am I?

And yet, inevitably we will face the next 36 36 108 that appears before us... Another surrender? I hate that word. To surrender to a new idea or revelation is a convoluted notion indeed.
    I'm glad you're enjoying the 'enigma'. Haha, just glanced at the desktop as I wrote this, and it is 12C at 12:12pm...12-12-12 = 36. Oh, lol, divine humour is so enigmatic...
    Beautifully and wisely it reveals its foundational principles, energies of unconditional Life, known to the deathless, and in the sweet surrender of the ego-mind to the soul....
    Vibrating across dimensions, the immortal harmony of that which aligns itself with the encompassing state, in preference to the dividing and conquering, which is after all rather obtuse, in the sleep of forgetfulness, the ill-us-ion of chaos and control....then the convoluted universe-of-the-mind relaxes its coils, knows itself again beyond 'this mortal coil'...

The Egyptians intuited it in the vibration/energy of the star Sopdet (Sirius), symbolised in the triangle, arch, and five-pointed star:

The Sirian 'Mother' energy arches over the infinite birth of Life:

In the clouds I see 'Sirian triangles' fly....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    lcam88, I never stared at the sun that long. My parents were very clear about not doing that. I have looked long enough to have a temporary imprint, not a permanent one.

The volition to move is the will. What is the will? Isn't it the self? Isn't it awareness combined with desire and need?

As much as people seek to meditate and clear the mind, the larger part of our existence is about action.

BTW, I love and am still thinking about what you said regarding the obtuse and acute triangles.

I was thinking of direction from outside source, as in command. Where I 'go' and what I 'do' will be my own volition. (At least that's my intention).
    Dreamtimer, is the will the self, or is it an extension of the 'self'?
    I will
    I think
    I desire
    I need etc...
    Who or what do you feel to be the 'I' who wills, thinks, desires, needs....?
    Last edited by Joanna, 29th September 2015 at 16:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes indeed it does Joanna. Almost a metaphor of humanity, as we may experience it today. The triangle is almost a map in the sense you make of it. The heart (spiral) is not to be found within the obtuse.
    Hmm, a map it could be...or perhaps a blueprint, a vibrational blueprint, an organizing energetic form. The heart (spiral) is not to be found within the obtuse, and yet, the spiral itself penetrates and moves through the obtuse, and embraces it....in keeping with your view....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (29th September 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Yes indeed it does. I'm most curious to hear more about your views Joanna.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It seems the Egyptians, Indians, and American Indians were able to understand the physical/scientific nature of existence via their spirituality. What a tragedy we suppressed so much of that!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th October 2015), lcam88 (2nd October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tragedy? well, it appears to be of someone's design.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th October 2015), Joanna (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another look at the veil:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwN0Oj6k0g

This ties into a bit of what Elen is sharing, as well as what Shadowself is examining as I see it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes indeed it does. I'm most curious to hear more about your views Joanna.
    Back again, this fine Monday. Okay, the vibrational blueprint - or we could call it the goldenprint, the harmonics of perfection expressing in and through light and sound in various densities - for your obtuse triangle of 36-36-108 degrees is also called the 'golden gnomon'...

...and is enfolded in the Prime Creative sequence 9-18-36-72-144-288 etc as 108+36=144, and in the Sound wave, 108x4=432, where 432 herz is considered to be the tuning of the 'perfect fifth' (where D is tuned to 288hz, A will be 432) and a lot of music is being retuned to 432 for its intuited higher consciousness aligning qualities (as compared to mainstream 440hz). Pythagoras knew this quite some time ago...

Now, if you will, feel into the Egyptian myth of the creation of the five 'extra' days, to extend their 360 day lunar calendar to the 365 day solar calendar....where Thoth played a game of draughts with the Moon, and won a 72nd portion of each day, on behalf of the goddess Nut (Mother aspect of Source), and made from those 72nds the five extra days, on which Nut then gave birth to the gods...in other words, embodiment into fifth dimension, is contained in the relationship of 5, 36 and 72, vibrationally speaking.
    Hence the 'Angels' descended to Earth and ascended again by Jacob's Ladder, of 72 rungs/steps....
    This is a drawing of a checkerboard carved into the roof the the temple of Luxor.

The commentary on the site where I found it thought the ignorant' peasant' who carved it had made a mistake and carved extra lines, making five squares per side when (the commentator) thought it should be four, and they had mistakenly carved two diagonal lines across the board. Haha, I think not. Aside from its likeness, though somehow not, to a 'normal' gaming board of 1500BC, to carve it in the roof of a temple meant it had a sacred symbolic aspect. It's a beautiful abstract representation, on one level, of the 'transversion' of ninth dimension into fifth (nine triangles inside the transverse lines across the five-square board) into or through 'the grid'. On another level, looking into it three dimensionally (spatially), there are the sides of two pyramids, one slightly smaller behind the other....

And there is the Veil at work; a games historian dismisses an elegant piece of symbolism from an ancient culture as the 'mistake' of an ignorant slave, too 'heady' to feel what is happening there vibrationally/multidimensionally....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It seems the Egyptians, Indians, and American Indians were able to understand the physical/scientific nature of existence via their spirituality. What a tragedy we suppressed so much of that!
    Well, ancient peoples didn't have a 'border' between science and spirituality. The Egyptians, very long ago, were well aware of the heart (the IB, or AB) as the centre of a human being and seat of the soul (hence the weighing of the heart against the feather of Ma'at - truth - at the end of a life)...they saw the IB as a Light centre with 42 channels of light/energy/life force radiating out through the body, and their medicine was constructed around that knowing. Later on, they slipped from that knowledge though; you can envision it as the shift (since we've been speaking so much about triangles/pyramids) from the Eye in the Centre of the Pyramid (all life flows from the centrepoint and circulates in all directions) to the Eye at the Top of the Pyramid (life force is shifted up to the 'head', with a view down instead of all around). The end play, of course, of that shift, was to draw the life force up to the top of the pyramid, and then cut it off/disconnect it, so that all the energy is kept circulating only in the top, leaving the rest of the pyramid drained/impoverished....
    India also went 'heady'. Yoga and tantra train the consciousness up to the crown chakra and above, to reach nirvana. I was told by a yogic nun that the word' man' comes from Sanskrit 'manusa' which means 'mind being'. Not soul being, or heart being, but mind being...
    There is no human culture/person on Earth that has not been conditioned in some degree by the Veil, since the fall of Atlantis. It was first and foremost, a fall in frequencies, into the polarity mode of 'survival' eat or be eaten, survival of the fittest, winner takes it all.....and that is the tragedy. Yet, the golden thread remained, latently, even if the geometries, the harmonics in the land and living beings were fractured and disturbed. Because if it hadn't remained, this could have been a planet with no love, no mercy at all, and for all its suppression under subtle and overt controls, this is still a world where small, everyday acts of kindness and compassion abound, and the human spirit has not completely broken. As we re-form those pure harmonics, the hold of the controls will drop away....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th October 2015), lcam88 (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another look at the veil:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwN0Oj6k0g

This ties into a bit of what Elen is sharing, as well as what Shadowself is examining as I see it.
    Thanks, lcam, an interesting vid. Amazing to see the breadth of development that existed in southern Africa, and so great that Michael Tellinger has brought this up into the collective awareness. He's very dedicated and passionate.
    There are a couple of things that don't sit well for me - not in the evidence itself, but some of the conclusions he has drawn and is reinforcing, into that evidence, from Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian tablets. To state categorically that humans were created by the Anunnaki, or that the Anunnaki are the Elohim, based on a translation of tablets, is taking a leap of faith that may, or may not, prove to be entirely correct....and if not, is then feeding more distortion into the mix...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th October 2015), lcam88 (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I didn't mean to leave out the Tibetans and other people who have maintained the ability to understand the nature of creation through their spiritual sight.

What is it that has will, need, desire...? My awareness, my sense of self. The me that knows it's me. What is that? A form of conscious energy. Or perhaps a piece...

lcam88, tragically, you're probably right about it being design. England went to India and did it's best to move people away from their spiritual traditions. Europeans went to the Americas and destroyed vast amounts of culture and knowledge. It's design and tragedy. And some kind of cosmic sin...

I'd really like to hone in on the grand calendar of 'TPTB'. It feels like the development of humanity is being controlled. There's purpose to the timing but I don't know what it is. Knowledge had to be suppressed or destroyed to prevent too much growth too soon. To prevent loss of control.

There's a word for active promulgation of ignorance. Passio makes good arguments for our individual responsibility regarding ignorance. And those who hold, suppress, and destroy knowledge also bear a great deal of responsibility.

Seeing through the veil must be paramount at this stage.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (5th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm going to think on your revelations on the 36 72 72, Joanna. Before I make knee-jerk reactionary replies about something very profound.

I will say though, when I saw the 36 36 108, I was looking at triangle BEA. I only notice triangle DEA now that I look at your diagram. Thanks for that.

9-18-36-72-144-288 is a a 9*2^n (lim n > 0) sequence. What is that sequence interesting? Is there something interesting about how degrees relate to frequency you would like to share? 108 degrees is an interesting angle because of the angle and not so much the number; you can express the same angle in radians and have a different number. (3/5 Pi radians and that number is interesting to me too )

Joanna, I'm not understanding the Egyptian references you are making. Are you suggesting that before the moon device was put into orbit, an earth year could have been 360 days long?

I'm not understanding the 5x5 with two diagonal lines either.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    There are a couple of things that don't sit well for me - not in the evidence itself, but some of the conclusions he has drawn and is reinforcing, into that evidence, from Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian tablets.
    Indeed. I have my doubts about that as well.

I'm mostly interested in that hornsfeld stone and how its existence and purposes that Mr Tellinger shares intersect with the idea of the Veil. 22 khz is the natural audiable limit of our ears. Mention of mhz or ghz sound is a 3 and 6 orders of magnitude higher... I'm not saying that it cannot be, but it must be in a way that defies our understanding of the material. This is an interesting topic to view in relation to the Veil.

Lastly, and at the risk of going off-topic, these structures are quite different from the Megalithic architecture that Elen is sharing...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer
    lcam88, tragically, you're probably right about it being design. England went to India and did it's best to move people away from their spiritual traditions. Europeans went to the Americas and destroyed vast amounts of culture and knowledge. It's design and tragedy. And some kind of cosmic sin...

I'd really like to hone in on the grand calendar of 'TPTB'. It feels like the development of humanity is being controlled. There's purpose to the timing but I don't know what it is. Knowledge had to be suppressed or destroyed to prevent too much growth too soon. To prevent loss of control.

There's a word for active promulgation of ignorance. Passio makes good arguments for our individual responsibility regarding ignorance. And those who hold, suppress, and destroy knowledge also bear a great deal of responsibility.

Seeing through the veil must be paramount at this stage.
    Questioning is always the first step. Seeing is partially about knowing what to look for and recognizing what you can see.
    Last edited by lcam88, 5th October 2015 at 17:13.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th October 2015), Elen (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015), lookbeyond (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hi, there has not been enough time to respond to any of this thread for the last 8 days for me, I did get the chance to read it on the run a few times though. I'm glad for others openness in the discourse of their offerings, it feels like adding possible faces of a single polygon rather than holding up a mixture of fruit.
    Icam, you have great knowledge of geometry and I frequently get a bit lost. My maths is pretty good, sometimes obsessive, but essentially I'm visual spatial, as they say..putting it like that as I am easily certain that everybody is, and unsure exactly why some may seem/feel like they aren't.. having of course, theories I speculate on though. digressing!
    Oh, on digressing, that's a good way to bring up the next bit. I'll cut short admitting areas where each poster touches areas that go over my head and reply to Icam's mention of...

Lastly, and at the risk of going off-topic, these structures are quite different from the Megalithic architecture that Elen is sharing...
    I'm quite preoccupied with a few links ups that relate back to my recent posting in Elen's thread. I too am aware of going off topic so I will just try and stick to the bits most relevant. I'm still compiling my thoughts on this trigger of investigation which one of Elen's video links has given me. The video's of marks and mounds/ruins of old earth on the planet is a great opportunity to investigate one earth anomaly that I have considerable background knowledge of ranging from geography, legend, geology, and first hand experiences of the place. I'll just post some pictures first and leave it at that.

There a 3 over lays.
    Red is a mandlebrot.
    Blue is a maths extension I found from a mandlebrot artist called "orbit traps - tendons" http://www.sticksoftware.com/gallery/TendonsFull.jpg
    Yellow is a close approximation to a segment of line which was the very first line Bruce Cathie found of the Earth Grid.

And here is a google maps link to the map source.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@-39.294.../data=!3m1!1e3
    Would love an examination with relation to the sublime triangle, there is a number of other factors to this including how legends describe the formation of this location.

The size of these images has become smaller than when I made them, unfortunately. I have zoomed into the map and compared locations of rivers and folds of ridges and water walls and the two dome mounds displayed in Elen's thread. It is quite astounding. The big river that goes into the centre of the design from the left (heavy white river line) terminates at a point where an elder is said to have dug himself a cave and occupied the place as a form of naming/ownership ritual. See here
    http://taranakiiwi.org.nz/taranaki-iwi-history/
    Last edited by enjoy being, 5th October 2015 at 22:44.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear Nothing:

Thank you for the kind words and complement.

Elen thread puts a very interesting perspective on history indeed. Makes one wonder.

I have to say, the national park in your image has a mountain peak centered in three approximate circles. Beyond seems like pasture or agricultural type allocation. Deviations from perfect circles about the north west portion of the park are probably because of more mountainous landforms that gave good reason to define the park with a more geological basis for the border, rather than an arbitrary definition of a circle.

That is good practice as those native vegetation areas probably are home to species that would otherwise not survive in a pasture.

I think this shape is certainly a result of land management policies rather than some mysterious or [un]quantifiable effect in nature. I do enjoy the image though.

The mounds look way more interesting and mysterious though. It could be that there is something buried there. Megaliths; the mound may be dirt that was dumped on some ancient town or construction perhaps. Something as Elen suggests happened in Asia and other areas... Convenient that digging in the area around the mounds is likely prohibited as it is a national park right? :/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th October 2015), enjoy being (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    You're welcome lcam. Yes it is a national park darn it haha. The circle overlay regards vegetation I understand, and should have added an explanation to help look past this.

The mountain is considerably large as you see, it is one of the most perfect conical mountains in the world. The 'bush line' is relative to it's accessibility to farming. If the farmland was still bush, like it was only a few hundred years ago, the outline of the base foot print would still be visible. The 'nodules'/child fractals on the large circle of the mandlebrot tend to also be lining up with a main river source next to the vegetation. Sorry the images are hard to see this, the google map link allows this to be seen.

The blue overlay just seemed to fit. With the given mathematic reason on the link. The Beehives sit on one of large 'branches of the blue overlay' and one of the mountain feature waterfalls, Dawson Falls sits symmetrically opposite on the other 'branch'.

If you are looking on the zoom-able satellite map, take a look in the fields leading due east of the base of the mountain all the way out to the coast...The clusters of 'mole hills' are said to be a debris avalanche. I seemed to remember being taught at school about them and that they continued to slide out closer to the coast for a while one the European settlers cut down all the trees and the roots died. We were told they 'slid' under the top layer of grass, and sometimes settlers would wake to have a hill shifted several meters overnight! The settlers and the European armies during the land wars easily got lost in this area when it was covered in the thick forests known for this area.

There are four lava domes that the mountain has created. The Beehives are two, but count for one of the four. I am a little embarrassed that I had never noticed them on maps. Two of the remaining three are one each between each 'V' between the 3 mountain ranges, with the 4th one a distance out from the BASE of the mountain in a rough line from the top right child nodule of the large circle of the Mandlebrot. That is quite some distance away from any of the other volcanic domes/craters and vents and it may well help form the 36 degree angle of the sublime triangle pointing downwards if you plot the other vents and domes, which are all in line with the footprint of the volcanoes. I see the lava dome called "The Dome", which is between the active mountain and the middle ranges, as being center. heart or solar plexus. The account of the ancestor going to this place and making his cave to dwell in to anchor and name and 'take responsibility' for Mt Taranaki's name, and the largest river of the mountain coming from it, has some significance (to me at least).

Most importantly, Mandlebrot was also keenly into financial stability maths and prediction, the fractal is essentially a probability curve. A conical mountain gives a cleaner more symmetrical representation of its probability. It shows the foot print of the vibration that forces have exerted on that land, which seems to have been receptive to symmetrical growth. Like more perfect crystal growth maybe.
    I might compare with the other large near perfect conical mountains that exist, though my existing knowledge of this particular mountain, having been born and grown up under its gaze and knowing it's spiritual power, makes for better understanding for me than another mountain perhaps, but it ought perhaps follow that say Mt Fuji in Japan should have some information to extract, it may be a different energy frequency.. there's something in this for sure, but just piecing it all together at the moment.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 6th October 2015 at 11:49. Reason: add missing bits.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th October 2015), Joanna (12th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015)