Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. Didn't know the sublime triangle name.

sublime: to exalt, heighten, improve, purify.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (25th September 2015), lcam88 (24th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Dreamtimer:

The image Joanna put up in post #33 in this thread. Connectedness... ... appropriate shoes ...

Joanna:

There is one other small <rubbing hands/> thing I'd like to share regarding all of this. Philosophical and directly from the intuitive:

This probably defines the nature of veil as we coexist with it day in and day out. To notice and be aware is. (NO SUBJECT associated here, ref Alan Watts and limitation of the english language where grammar requires a subject explicitly or implicitly. I'll clarify if someone wants.)

The desire to be enlightened will cause enlightenment to elude; must simply permit enlightenment to happen.
    To want to see will blind you, must simply see.
    To seek to feel or hear will block feelings and what is to be heard, must simply feel and hear.

This state of mind, where you do not interfere with your connection, is key to becoming more connected [through the veil]. With or without the crutches.

Just like the Love (romantic love) will be found the moment you are no longer looking for the special person.
    Just like wealth will enter your life the moment you no longer covet gold and money.
    Just like friendships grow when you do not labor to make or maintain friends.
    Just like lead will turn to gold when you no longer clamor for the yellow metal.
    (ok one more for the KO)
    Just like your life will be everlasting when you no longer seek to elude death.

Perhaps those last two are riddles of our time[, but probably something the ancients (or survivors) knew of]. That all is not to say that you need be idle, much to the contrary: To notice and be aware is.
    Last edited by lcam88, 24th September 2015 at 13:34.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2015), Elen (29th September 2015), enjoy being (25th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Thanks
    So I'll go out with bare feet wearing my pointy hat and sit on the bench under the trees.

I have definitely been going barefoot this year, weather permitting.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just look at the headwear in this image.

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_L...50RXlmSW8/view)

A friend of mine installed a copper mesh in his home wired to a ground point (a copper post driven into the ground in his backyard). He has a 1k ohm resistor in the line to prevent shocks that the Earth might send...

Damn Google Drive! fixed.
    Last edited by lcam88, 24th September 2015 at 14:14.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th September 2015), enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Thanks
    lcam88, which image?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Thanks for that Joanna, I still haven't solidified what I was trying to say but that sort of goes a way towards it.
    I guess the subject of the veil might be sliding around a bit. And the subject of who we are and where we have been and where we are going all comes into it. Are we standing where in the here and now? The image of the field with the barn in it I gave. The outside fence, the maze of the field, this can be enough of a hurdle to get past maybe in the discussion. Meaning the outer illusion I guess, the distortions created by self and others. The manipulation that has put up further layers of.. a veil. Layers of persona etc. I am not saying these things are necessary. I am not saying any of it is really necessary. As mentioned by lcam, it becomes a point of deciding on belief of "What it is all about" for some parts of the decision on if it is or has been necessary. Probably the more superficial point I was trying to make is said by you in regards to the game of polarities.
    And it goes back to if it is a necessity or not and that depends on the actual true landscape our fleshy bodies are born into. For all the claims of this and that by different people, I myself still refuse to collapse that quantum question into a single surety. I see the benefits of a veil in a scenario when a race has fallen from grace for instance, and certain power in the wrong hands needs to be avoided. At this point it sounds contradictory, certain power perhaps already being in the wrong hands I hear said, and yes I agree what I am saying is likely flawed. I guess I have in the back of my mind the notion that certain gifts are not given until the receiver has passed certain tests of their alignment. Again I have made a mash of that, and am aware there are contradictions of sorts. In the current realm or whatever it is, would we appreciate love without the experiences of the other polarities. Yes the polarity game is still there.
    When we say, "Lifting the veil - how do we lift the veil" is it because the time is right now, or should it never have been there, even just in the smallest way. I know this could be misleading but involuntary movements like blinking and breathing, are sort of things that are firewalled from our consciousness. So the notion is somewhat a natural one. As bodies in a 3 dimensional space.
    I am successfully confusing myself a little here, but I will continue to mention these things into the pool, even if it is just as the struggling student asking dumb questions.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I see the image now.

I can recall so many years ago seeing these kind of pointy metal hats and thinking how uncomfortable they must be and why would you need to make a hat like that.

I've watched some of these new earth videos. I really like them. I'll keep going.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 24th September 2015 at 14:14.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    That image of the hats lcam, reminded me of this if you turn it on its side.

I was reading a website earlier actually, I presume it has been discussed on this forum before. The site is called Human Resonance http://www.human-resonance.org/mandala.html

add. Hmm I thought there was another image on that site with that mandlebrot overlaid on a seated human, it must have been elsewhere I will try to find it.

here it is
    Last edited by enjoy being, 24th September 2015 at 14:39.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2015), Elen (29th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015), lcam88 (24th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    As mentioned by lcam, it becomes a point of deciding on belief of "What it is all about" for some parts of the decision on if it is or has been necessary. Probably the more superficial point I was trying to make is said by you in regards to the game of polarities.

And it goes back to if it is a necessity or not and that depends on the actual true landscape our fleshy bodies are born into. For all the claims of this and that by different people, I myself still refuse to collapse that quantum question into a single surety. I see the benefits of a veil in a scenario when a race has fallen from grace for instance, and certain power in the wrong hands needs to be avoided. At this point it sounds contradictory, certain power perhaps already being in the wrong hands I hear said, and yes I agree what I am saying is likely flawed. I guess I have in the back of my mind the notion that certain gifts are not given until the receiver has passed certain tests of their alignment. Again I have made a mash of that, and am aware there are contradictions of sorts. In the current realm or whatever it is, would we appreciate love without the experiences of the other polarities. Yes the polarity game is still there.
    When we say, "Lifting the veil - how do we lift the veil" is it because the time is right now, or should it never have been there, even just in the smallest way. I know this could be misleading but involuntary movements like blinking and breathing, are sort of things that are firewalled from our consciousness. So the notion is somewhat a natural one. As bodies in a 3 dimensional space.
    I am successfully confusing myself a little here, but I will continue to mention these things into the pool, even if it is just as the struggling student asking dumb questions.
    "What is it all about" Is a good question. Consider, perhaps the path you take to find that answer is more important than the answer itself.

For me it is about truth, about being whole and complete (perfect). At that moment you will not see temptation before you; volition to fill that "void" to then become [more] complete will not exist. That does not mean you are right or wrong, good or bad, hungry or thirsty or anything. It means for that moment, you know who you are.

Belief is like a suitcase with no handles, you burden yourself to drag it where you may go; you distract yourself with it. And the same thing for theory; ever more subjective interpretation of observation to find a way for the theory to fit. As if upholding faith, belief or theory has value at all.

EDIT

Nothing, that is a very interesting mandelbrot association! Thanks.
    Last edited by lcam88, 24th September 2015 at 15:17.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2015), Elen (29th September 2015), enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The hat in green. 36º top angle here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_L...ew?usp=sharing

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I am terrible with online humor, pardon me.

Thanks for the 36 72 72 º tip. I'm going to research that.

ratio-nal nice! if you like word and that type of linguistic contemplation, please take a look at this posting.

EDIT

Golden triangle YES!

And here too.
    You are pardonned, sir...lol...
    Ah yes, Sublime and Golden....it's everywhere...expressing both the logarithmic/Fibonacci spiral into infinity, and another (intertwined) sequence integral to Life: 36 halves to 18 (in Hebrew, 'Chai', meaning 'Life'), 18 halves to 9 (the angelic number), is divisible only by 3 (triune/triskele/trinity frequency), 36 doubles to 72, 72 doubles to 144 (the 12:12 circle of life), 144 doubles to 288, the Twinned Tetracross/double infinity....and so on....

In 3D, because polarity divides from the Source alignment, these Life frequencies 'flatten' (perceptually, because 3D-focused beings view and experience conceptually in three dimensions, but physically in two dimensions - the line or plane) into the merry-go-round of the wheel (seasons, lunar and planetary cycles, karma) experienced in a linear motion that has a behind/past and ahead/future. This is perception under the Veil. Seeing/experiencing beyond it, is to live the spiral where the linear becomes 'arrows of convergence' into the zero point of the spiral, as symbolized in the Rose...

Which also connects to your linguistic contemplation link, thank you...fun thread For Magnetic...Mag-net-ic...is the Magic Net - the netting of the Veil's webs of deception - which when unVeiled, reveals the true net beneath and inside, the grid of Life, held together by Love. It's all there, the life held in our spiral DNA, to be known when, shall we say, we unwrap certain 'tags' of a less than benevolent intent, on physical and more subtle levels...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th September 2015), Elen (29th September 2015), enjoy being (25th September 2015), lcam88 (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I just love where this conversation is going.

Is the veil there for the sake of our learning? Or for the sake of us not learning?

Clearly, the more we know and are aware of, the better we can act.

Society (recently) has been acting like there's nothing, or only one thing, behind the veil. Ridiculous.

So.....it seems more likely that the veil is not there to help us. That's a story line. It's there to keep us from knowing reality and truth in it's wholeness.

It makes it easier to use us.

The more I look into people who act in secret, the more I find that they are keeping and using esoteric spiritual knowledge, holding it close, using it to control, and keeping it that way.

They know a lot more about what's behind the veil.

I've watched some amazing videos about the power of pyramids and focusing energy. The shape itself contains 'power'.

I've always wondered about the pointy hats and the angles in them.

But when lcam88 posted about them I was honestly mystified. And that's why I like this conversation. Sometimes I can't see stuff right away. (And sometimes I see things others don't).
    I love where it's going too, Dreamtimer...
    Is the Veil for learning, or to keep us from learning? I would say both, and more, it's about more than 'learning'....
    Generally speaking, beings who keep knowledge 'secret' in order to use (misuse) it for power/control over others are themselves caught in an illusion of their own devising - because to feel the need for that kind of control already implies a feeling of lack of safety, of fear of something, which means they are already in a state of separation or splitting, and therefore are subject to a certain level of illusion. The Veil has many layers...kind of 'The Dance of 7 Veils', or is that 7000?
    Those beings who twist the knowledge of Life are perhaps in the deepest state of paradox; knowledge without wisdom; creation (construction might be a better word) without love.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th September 2015), Elen (29th September 2015), enjoy being (25th September 2015), lcam88 (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer:

The image Joanna put up in post #33 in this thread. Connectedness... ... appropriate shoes ...

Joanna:

There is one other small <rubbing hands/> thing I'd like to share regarding all of this. Philosophical and directly from the intuitive:

This probably defines the nature of veil as we coexist with it day in and day out. To notice and be aware is. (NO SUBJECT associated here, ref Alan Watts and limitation of the english language where grammar requires a subject explicitly or implicitly. I'll clarify if someone wants.)

The desire to be enlightened will cause enlightenment to elude; must simply permit enlightenment to happen.
    To want to see will blind you, must simply see.
    To seek to feel or hear will block feelings and what is to be heard, must simply feel and hear.

This state of mind, where you do not interfere with your connection, is key to becoming more connected [through the veil]. With or without the crutches.

Just like the Love (romantic love) will be found the moment you are no longer looking for the special person.
    Just like wealth will enter your life the moment you no longer covet gold and money.
    Just like friendships grow when you do not labor to make or maintain friends.
    Just like lead will turn to gold when you no longer clamor for the yellow metal.
    (ok one more for the KO)
    Just like your life will be everlasting when you no longer seek to elude death.

Perhaps those last two are riddles of our time[, but probably something the ancients (or survivors) knew of]. That all is not to say that you need be idle, much to the contrary: To notice and be aware is.
    Yeah, can see those rubbing hands. Hmm, 'To notice and be aware is' does imply a subject ie; who is doing the noticing, who is being aware? There are (human) languages where implication is only known from context rather than in the words themselves. For instance, if you say 'I love you' in Japanese, 'Ai shite imasu', you are literally saying 'Love does exist', and the context is only apparent from who or what you are speaking to. Do you feel the difference?

Indeed, to 'desire', 'want' and 'seek' are projections of your energy outward. The energy of 'allowing' (which includes trust) aligns the natural Mag-net-ic flow to curve toward you-as-a-point-of-pure-convergence. Desiring, wanting, and seeking are based on hope, faith and belief. Allowing is based on knowing. They are all, of course, valid states of journeying and experience...
    Life everlasting is immediately 'felt' when we stop trying to elude death, and stop fearing it, or what will come after it. Ancient cultures that knew about Life still ultimately fell into obsessions with death and cults of the afterlife, under the influence of the veil of forgetting....

Just look at the headwear in this image.

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_L...50RXlmSW8/view)

A friend of mine installed a copper mesh in his home wired to a ground point (a copper post driven into the ground in his backyard). He has a 1k ohm resistor in the line to prevent shocks that the Earth might send...

Damn Google Drive! fixed.
    Indeed. And also, have a look at these pyramids, from the Empire of Kush, in old Nubia (once Egypt, now I think, part of Sudan (?) and Ethiopia).

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th September 2015), Elen (26th September 2015), enjoy being (25th September 2015), lcam88 (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your pardon is well received, ma'am. An honor indeed.

If you look closely, there is another golden triangle to be found:

36º 36º 108º isosceles where the center point of the spiral is outside this triangle.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    In 3D, because polarity divides from the Source alignment, these Life frequencies 'flatten' (perceptually, because 3D-focused beings view and experience conceptually in three dimensions, but physically in two dimensions - the line or plane) into the merry-go-round of the wheel (seasons, lunar and planetary cycles, karma) experienced in a linear motion that has a behind/past and ahead/future. This is perception under the Veil. Seeing/experiencing beyond it, is to live the spiral where the linear becomes 'arrows of convergence' into the zero point of the spiral, as symbolized in the Rose...

Which also connects to your linguistic contemplation link, thank you...fun thread For Magnetic...Mag-net-ic...is the Magic Net - the netting of the Veil's webs of deception - which when unVeiled, reveals the true net beneath and inside, the grid of Life, held together by Love. It's all there, the life held in our spiral DNA, to be known when, shall we say, we unwrap certain 'tags' of a less than benevolent intent, on physical and more subtle levels...
    Wow! I didn't understand anything you said. Reference misalignments I think.

1. What do you mean "polarity divides from the Source Alignment"? What is Source Alignment?

2. Can you elaborate a bit about the flattening of Life frequencies? Vibration, by nature transcends dimensionality in that a wave in 3D continues to have oscillatory components with similar characteristics in 2D and even 1D if you where to quantify movement on a single point. Is it this idea in reverse that you mean to suggest with "flatten"? Further extending the analogy of an ordinary 3D wave, you can add a rotational component to a transverse or longitudinal wave and a 4D wave expression appears (rotation, spiral, Rose...). Mr Harald Krautz-Vella goes into wave cancelation (annihilation) as another dimension transcending wave property.

3. Magnetics are about orthogonal energy relationships (motions). Electricity and magnetism as defined by the right-hand-rule, but perhaps electro-magnetism is not the only orthogonal energy relationship. Perhaps logic and intuition are also orthogonal?

More subtle maybe, but also much more energy dense If aspects of what I know are actually true.

Fundamentally, all of this logical rationalization does not help you actually experience. The understanding alone is not complete feeling and experience of what is real. Queue intuition and not letting your survival faculties (ego, desire and even logic) interfere with what there is to find. Maybe?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    Yeah, can see those rubbing hands. Hmm, 'To notice and be aware is' does imply a subject ie; who is doing the noticing, who is being aware? There are (human) languages where implication is only known from context rather than in the words themselves. For instance, if you say 'I love you' in Japanese, 'Ai shite imasu', you are literally saying 'Love does exist', and the context is only apparent from who or what you are speaking to. Do you feel the difference?
    That question is what the native English speaker is drawn to. Indeed.

It is very interesting [to me] contemplations without the above question needing to be answered. If indeed everything is One, and the connected nature of the parts that make everything is an aspect of the universe, then there is new meaning to be found by challenging the presumed subject (and context).

It is in that light that I write: To notice and be aware is.

Perhaps that is interesting to me only; but we grow up with this idea of being an individual, separate from everyone else. Distinct. Where we are drawn to answer the question you pose in reference to how we find ourself to be separate and distinct. Therein lies a belief in our mind that causes us not to perceive or notice or even be aware what else there may be.

I really like the correlations you make with desire, want and seek with hope, faith and belief.

Knowing.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th September 2015), enjoy being (25th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015)