Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've listened to a couple of interviews with Cara St. Louis recently. She talks about elementals and their power. I don't specifically recall her mentioning the word sylph but she spoke of them in general. And also how the fey are coming back and are very powerful. I'm pretty sure it was one of the recent bases interviews.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've listened to a couple of interviews with Cara St. Louis recently. She talks about elementals and their power. I don't specifically recall her mentioning the word sylph but she spoke of them in general. And also how the fey are coming back and are very powerful. I'm pretty sure it was one of the recent bases interviews.
    Thanks Dreamtimer.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Hi, Joanna. Thanks for that reply, it was a perfect Part 2 for the post you were replying to. I just wanted to kick the ball off. I understand all of that which you describe, and it was good hearing it in the way you presented it. You made some things clearer to me as well, thank you.

Indeed sound is pervasive in soundtracks. For me it is impossible to watch films and not see all the 'fakery' and not notice the soundtrack owing to experience in the industry making all the fakery.

The illusion at that level of sight and sound, in the key of 'human perception', might be described as the front gate, or at least the fence to a field of long grass, that has a barn with a loft at the other end. On the floor of the loft, the veil drapes over a hat stand which is shaped like a pine cone.
    Well, there is a perfect visual analogy, thank you; the veil draped over the pine cone shaped hatstand in the loft! Attending to what is in the middle of the barn, and what its foundations are built upon, helps slide the veil off the top of the stand.
    'As Above, so Below, through the Centre is the Flow....'

~~~ ~~~

Oh, just saw a post about a call to a 'global meditation' for Europe, which is a precise illustration of the Veilers in action. The form of the meditation is for people to focus into their Soul Star Chakra, above the head, and project from their Soul Stars to everyone else's Soul Star, who is taking part, all link together and project peace to Europe. This is manipulating people's desire to help and serve the greater good for the collective, to get a mass of people ungrounded, 'up' above their heads and out of their bodies with their focus, and all linked together out of body, which makes them very easy to 'regulate' in terms of inner Eye vision. The meditation came with this picture:

Nowhere in the meditation does it say to centre in the Heart, and radiate love from the centre, or to anchor with the Earth, through the base chakra of Earth Star Chakra...only to go 'up and out' with the focus. First class manipulation, for the well intended but unaware....
    This is exactly the sort of stuff I mean, about getting caught in the veil's projections aimed at the inner Eye....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd September 2015), enjoy being (21st September 2015), lcam88 (21st September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Wow that is a very good example and makes me think of that "Fire the Grid" movement that was around in 2010-11?
    It also makes me think of TV and a potentiality of web forums too though.
    Thanks that was insightful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I suddenly imagined a tall pointy hat!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow that is a very good example and makes me think of that "Fire the Grid" movement that was around in 2010-11?
    It also makes me think of TV and a potentiality of web forums too though.
    Thanks that was insightful.
    Nothing, I do a visualization practice to strengthen/hold the integrity of my auric field/torus before going online or watching TV, and a clearing afterwards if it feels like any energy has tried to 'attach'....I prefer to BE in my own frequency... That's an interesting sync with 'Fire the Grid'...I had not heard of it, and had an email from a friend a few days ago, about some folk who are currently using a 'light technology' (as in, a 3D technology) at specific hubs/grid points around the planet to 'fire' the grid. With what specific frequencies of light, is what I would ask...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I suddenly imagined a tall pointy hat!
    LOL, lcam. Hmm, well there are pointy hats and pointy hats, aren't there; Gandalf and Harry Potter....or Saruman, and Voldemort. Some are aligned with Life, and Love, and work with 'natural magic' to heal and resurrect....and some work from the Eye, disconnected from Life and Love, and seek to impose and alter energies by manipulating sacred geometries, currents and the etheric element of the 3-4D interface....wherein lays the Veil....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (23rd September 2015), lcam88 (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My own feelings are that the veil is there for a reason. Humans are to experience thing with genuine feeling story lines. To be able to see through the veil would render these experiences less potent. It would be like cheating in a game by being able to hack into it and gain an unfair advantage.
    The safe guard/firewall is there for a reason. Some people are able to see past corners of the veil perhaps, once they have reached a level of development within THEMSELVES. The level is not a thing one can just read up on and put into practice necessarily. It is a series of tests and observed reactions. It may be a way of thinking and feeling, but it is also a genuine state of being, not a state to enter as a choice which immediately comes into effect. The veil may partially lift for fleeting seconds. Even then the reaction of the person in such a scenario may cause the veil to wrap back around and add itself another layer.
    Curiosity can lead to the cat dying. A veil might lift and the person decides to run tour parties for others, and before they know it, they are showing people through a false reality because they have gone past what they were meant to. Why did they wish to run such tours? The ego came back? They wish to be teachers for their fear for the fate of others?
    You often see people holding the floor telling everybody how it is in the field beyond our senses. They become addicted to the role. It becomes a thing where they seem to be dictating the only truth. They believe they have all the answers and that they are not held by illusions of the veil, and are in fact helping to thicken the veil for others, send them on wild goose chases, and take away from them, their own path to their full potentials.

From my own experiences, I have been asked quite a few times to act as an intermediate between states. I have helped a few families and their dying, with the passing over. I have never really tried to understand what is happening during those times, I have just gone with the flow and spoken or acted on the messages I get. It is amazing how in those times, the veil seems to lift for me in so much as I have a calmness about the strange things that happen, and a sense of knowing that I know what it is all for yet I don't feel the need to get in and deduce it exactly.
    It is like a feeling of being led and made use of within the parameters of which I am able to, or are ready for.

Often, explaining it as some sort of science, attempting to make it a truth of which might be applied universally, removes the magic, removes the reality of it. A sign that the veil is not to be lifted, but to be stood next to with a 'listening ear'. Maybe one day this veil will become smaller or transparent or be taken away altogether in the realm we inhabit, but to me, the veil is part of the way in which we are able to do the great lessons we have done, and taking it away would be like removing the wheels from our cars.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd September 2015), Joanna (23rd September 2015), lcam88 (23rd September 2015), lookbeyond (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    LOL, lcam. Hmm, well there are pointy hats and pointy hats, aren't there; Gandalf and Harry Potter....or Saruman, and Voldemort. Some are aligned with Life, and Love, and work with 'natural magic' to heal and resurrect....and some work from the Eye, disconnected from Life and Love, and seek to impose and alter energies by manipulating sacred geometries, currents and the etheric element of the 3-4D interface....wherein lays the Veil....
    Indeed, but at the more fundamental level, what is beyond the veil even though dynamic in nature, is neither good or evil. Is is our intention and our mind that introduces that element to the energy. If you imagine magic to be as a knife (a tool) its uses depends on the intention of (s)he who wields it.

The pointy hat - to better connect our body to that point above the head, electrically or energetically. So a leather or metallic hat would do best. Be sure to wear the right shoes too else the balance won't be right. Tennis shoes with rubber soles should be avoided if you get my meaning.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing
    My own feelings are that the veil is there for a reason. Humans are to experience thing with genuine feeling story lines. To be able to see through the veil would render these experiences less potent. It would be like cheating in a game by being able to hack into it and gain an unfair advantage.
    Nature, life and the Universe do have reason; that reason is something elemental, something basic and perhaps irrational.

I find your rationalization, especially the notion of "cheating in a game" to be human-mind oriented, specifically adhering to ideas of a pecking order, and not Nature-Life oriented. Such a reason is artificial, perhaps introduced by a force that would wish to subdue humankind as a means to pursue its own agenda. And if so, the veil merely represents an obstacle to overcome, no different to that force who would subdue humans.

The fact that a veil even exists is evidence that humankind are being meddled with. That the natural order is being interfered with. Do you want an extra clue?

The passage from childhood to adolescence does not require some human made rite of passage. Nor does adolescence to adulthood. If we have ceremonies in some of our cultures to represent that passage, they are symbolic and not obligatory.

If we are to be impeded from our natural progression, then suddenly we start having to face faith based obligatory rites of passage introduced in ceremony or some manner of social interaction. Church, salvation and confession, wedding night blood etc. And I think it is plainly obvious what the nature of that type of interference really is.

I hope you found that rational helpful.
    Last edited by lcam88, 23rd September 2015 at 13:23.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your views lcam, though I am not sure how you extrapolated that out of the passage you have snipped. I understand your concern on that avenue of thought and feel maybe you have misinterpreted. I actually had reservations about using the term of cheating as it only sort of illustrated the point and I felt maybe it wasn't quite 'right', but I used it anyway. And yes it is 'of human mind'.. It was an analogy. Using imagery of humans. But it missed the mark to a point. Perhaps I will have another attempt at some point. Forgive me for my sometimes poor ability to express properly.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for your reply Nothing. I certainly hope my misunderstandings of your views can be overcome and if you do elaborate more, I'll pay much attention.

I do not accept the idea of "story lines". That notion is a sort abstract thinking that Schrodinger's Cat experiment tends to lead to. Quantum mechanics introduces many useful ideas, quantum entanglement for example. But that area of academia is likely to be as incomplete and perhaps as misleading as all the other areas. <shrug>

The cat experiment does seem to demonstrate a type of parallelism, yes, but more importantly, I think it describes an aspect of the mechanics of entanglement, of how "energies" interact and how a qubit can exist without absolute determinism, ie it can hold a state where some aspect is undefined. That understanding is more meaningful that parallelism to me. It describes an aspect of the veil IMO.

Story lines, for me, has been described as a system whereby human souls "grow", that notion depends on faith or belief in structures that attempt to explain an order I can only understand as something imposed on humanity. If it where so natural as childhood <-> adolescence development, then it would not be obscure.

On a last note, death is as obvious as all the other natural developments. And yet we fear it, we go to such measures to avoid it, we all want to grow old... That is fine, I suppose, but not as a measure to overcome or defy death. I have to say, this fixation of our mortality is an area of ample fascination to me. Why have we been programmed to resist it? Why this torment with the idea? It was not always this way, this fear construct too, is imposed on humanity IMO.

And because of this fear, we find ourselves incomplete, open to temptation of any a carrot held before our eyes as in the form of faith, belief or any other external means that would seek to herd us in some direction that we do not see or know. That too, is just as much a veil as any other.

EDIT

I would expect, if the veils where dropped, peoples lives would be richer and more potent, rather than less. More clarity and less obscurity rather than the contrary.
    Last edited by lcam88, 23rd September 2015 at 17:12.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The safe guard/firewall is there for a reason. Some people are able to see past corners of the veil perhaps, once they have reached a level of development within THEMSELVES. The level is not a thing one can just read up on and put into practice necessarily. It is a series of tests and observed reactions. It may be a way of thinking and feeling, but it is also a genuine state of being, not a state to enter as a choice which immediately comes into effect. The veil may partially lift for fleeting seconds. Even then the reaction of the person in such a scenario may cause the veil to wrap back around and add itself another layer.
    Curiosity can lead to the cat dying. A veil might lift and the person decides to run tour parties for others, and before they know it, they are showing people through a false reality because they have gone past what they were meant to. Why did they wish to run such tours? The ego came back? They wish to be teachers for their fear for the fate of others?
    You often see people holding the floor telling everybody how it is in the field beyond our senses. They become addicted to the role. It becomes a thing where they seem to be dictating the only truth. They believe they have all the answers and that they are not held by illusions of the veil, and are in fact helping to thicken the veil for others, send them on wild goose chases, and take away from them, their own path to their full potentials.

From my own experiences, I have been asked quite a few times to act as an intermediate between states. I have helped a few families and their dying, with the passing over. I have never really tried to understand what is happening during those times, I have just gone with the flow and spoken or acted on the messages I get. It is amazing how in those times, the veil seems to lift for me in so much as I have a calmness about the strange things that happen, and a sense of knowing that I know what it is all for yet I don't feel the need to get in and deduce it exactly.
    It is like a feeling of being led and made use of within the parameters of which I am able to, or are ready for.

Often, explaining it as some sort of science, attempting to make it a truth of which might be applied universally, removes the magic, removes the reality of it. A sign that the veil is not to be lifted, but to be stood next to with a 'listening ear'. Maybe one day this veil will become smaller or transparent or be taken away altogether in the realm we inhabit, but to me, the veil is part of the way in which we are able to do the great lessons we have done, and taking it away would be like removing the wheels from our cars.
    "To be able to see through the veil would render these experiences less potent."

Perhaps less potent, yet more deeply poignant? Here's another way to view the dropping of the Veil in relation to life experiences and their verisimilitude and feeling of potency and/or realism: life experiences are a meld of Energy and Events. They cannot be separated, but under the Veil, events (convergence points of energies/frequencies with which the ego-self identifies) hold huge sway - the drama of the compelling storylines of the game, played over and over again in slightly differing forms, until the energy fuelling them comes to a 'resolution'. When you take the Veil away, the events lose their hold, or their addictive quality, because the 'power', the movement within, through, away from, or into the 'Source fire' - the eternal Energy of Life - is laid bare as it exists within us.
    So the energy of Life - and the glue that holds it together (love) becomes more potently felt. We are always saturated in that energy, or else we would not be alive, but without the Veil, we feel that saturation, so the intensity of our Life experience level goes way up...yet as you have also observed when you have felt your 'listening ear' to (or rather, through) it, that intensity is profoundly calm. It is pure peace, and grace, that feeling. Love is the driver of the energy; where there is a pinching off of the flow of love, the Life energy goes into stasis, stagnation, dis-ease, and decay. The Veil contributes to that pinching off. It is indeed there for a reason, for the Polarity Game of opposing/split energies could not be played without it, as the emotional, psychic, psychospiritual and physical investment in Events would soften out.

Would taking the Veil away be like removing the wheels from our cars (body vehicles), or could it be that the cars will then be able to evolve/transform from heavy bodies moving on wheels on the ground to a different type of 'vehicle', one that is lighter and more versatile in its movement, that doesn't rely on dense fuels, linear road-grids and the constraints of planar second to third dimensional mapping systems?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (24th September 2015), lcam88 (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Indeed, but at the more fundamental level, what is beyond the veil even though dynamic in nature, is neither good or evil. Is is our intention and our mind that introduces that element to the energy. If you imagine magic to be as a knife (a tool) its uses depends on the intention of (s)he who wields it.

The pointy hat - to better connect our body to that point above the head, electrically or energetically. So a leather or metallic hat would do best. Be sure to wear the right shoes too else the balance won't be right. Tennis shoes with rubber soles should be avoided if you get my meaning.
    I do get your meaning, my friend, and was being a little flippant. The proportions of that pointy hat I see to be something akin to the Sirian triangle/pyramid - 36 degrees at the apex, and 72 degrees in each angle of the base. That should balance the hat nicely...for the driving principle of the energy of the universe/nature is rational - ratio-nal - in the deepest sense.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (23rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    I do get your meaning, my friend, and was being a little flippant. The proportions of that pointy hat I see to be something akin to the Sirian triangle/pyramid - 36 degrees at the apex, and 72 degrees in each angle of the base. That should balance the hat nicely...for the driving principle of the energy of the universe/nature is rational - ratio-nal - in the deepest sense.
    I am terrible with online humor, pardon me.

Thanks for the 36 72 72 ยบ tip. I'm going to research that.

ratio-nal nice! if you like word and that type of linguistic contemplation, please take a look at this posting.

EDIT

Golden triangle YES!

And here too.
    Last edited by lcam88, 23rd September 2015 at 17:06.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (25th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I just love where this conversation is going.

Is the veil there for the sake of our learning? Or for the sake of us not learning?

Clearly, the more we know and are aware of, the better we can act.

Society (recently) has been acting like there's nothing, or only one thing, behind the veil. Ridiculous.

So.....it seems more likely that the veil is not there to help us. That's a story line. It's there to keep us from knowing reality and truth in it's wholeness.

It makes it easier to use us.

The more I look into people who act in secret, the more I find that they are keeping and using esoteric spiritual knowledge, holding it close, using it to control, and keeping it that way.

They know a lot more about what's behind the veil.

I've watched some amazing videos about the power of pyramids and focusing energy. The shape itself contains 'power'.

I've always wondered about the pointy hats and the angles in them.

But when lcam88 posted about them I was honestly mystified. And that's why I like this conversation. Sometimes I can't see stuff right away. (And sometimes I see things others don't).
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 24th September 2015 at 12:59.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (24th September 2015), Joanna (25th September 2015), lcam88 (24th September 2015)