Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing through 'The Veil'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    sylphs? interesting.. i think we need some here..
    my side of the globe is hit ev-ry-day and its disgusting!
    Greenbarry, it's the same here. The sky was like milk today, layered in trails.
    Just know that sylphs are everywhere, they are the elementals of the air. If you want to work with them in clearing the skies, let go of all reactions and negative responses to the trail/ers (since this only feeds the control faction, they enjoy it)...centre yourself in love for all life, then ask the sylphs and star family to clean the air. They are here for and with us in this endeavour. I've watched sylphs dissipate the chemtrails, and lightships swirl them into nothing, or vacuum them out so many times, including today...

I took these photos this afternoon... In the first one the trails are still thick:

Sylphs come through:

And ships, they're in the clouds, starting to swirl/spiral them:

More sylph work:

And then we had sunshine. The sun's just gone down now, and the sky is clear...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I'm on the other side of Oz and I've been watching the Sylphs for many years, cleaning away the chem trails. I've watches the planes go over then a number of sylphs will arrive. Each one goes to one end of the trail, and starts there, then you can watch them munching their way along the trail until it is dissipated, sometimes more than one works on a single trail, at the end there is only the sylph left, but if the plane goes by again, they tend to merge into a cloud.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th September 2015), Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanna, your photos show a pattern very similar to what I watched. I like the last one, they look like trees.

Cearna, I love your phrase, "...then you can watch them munching their way along..."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th September 2015), Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Greenbarry, it's the same here. The sky was like milk today, layered in trails.
    Just know that sylphs are everywhere, they are the elementals of the air. If you want to work with them in clearing the skies, let go of all reactions and negative responses to the trail/ers (since this only feeds the control faction, they enjoy it)...centre yourself in love for all life, then ask the sylphs and star family to clean the air. They are here for and with us in this endeavour. I've watched sylphs dissipate the chemtrails, and lightships swirl them into nothing, or vacuum them out so many times, including today...

I took these photos this afternoon... In the first one the trails are still thick:
    joanna, I hate to be a buzzkill, but your wispy clouds and 'sylphs' look to be a new generation of chemtrail formations.

I've heard that a new chemical formula (poison) allows the spray to take on more cloud-like structures and appearances.
    that stringy, fibrous look is pure chemtrails.

I see the same wispy trails, like yours, over my house regularly.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th September 2015), Herbert (22nd September 2015), Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I'm on the other side of Oz and I've been watching the Sylphs for many years, cleaning away the chem trails. I've watches the planes go over then a number of sylphs will arrive. Each one goes to one end of the trail, and starts there, then you can watch them munching their way along the trail until it is dissipated, sometimes more than one works on a single trail, at the end there is only the sylph left, but if the plane goes by again, they tend to merge into a cloud.
    Cearna, agreeing with Dreamtimer, I love that phrase too, of 'munching their way along the trail until it is dissipated...' and have also seen them work like that from each end of a trail....you're also reminding me of an occasion where an angelic figure (see second photo) formed 'standing' on top of a trail, right in the middle and dissolving it from the centre outwards...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    joanna, I hate to be a buzzkill, but your wispy clouds and 'sylphs' look to be a new generation of chemtrail formations.

I've heard that a new chemical formula (poison) allows the spray to take on more cloud-like structures and appearances.
    that stringy, fibrous look is pure chemtrails.

I see the same wispy trails, like yours, over my house regularly.

jimmer...well, more precisely, we could call it ' the effect of sylphs'...and yes, there are wispy clouds and wispy clouds...
    We also observe here that the chemtrails change; this year there have been two 'new types', which have other additives in them (strontium, activated nano particles etc), appearing on a regular basis.
    The first, see photo below, is planes putting in a top layer of trails, then another underneath, and a third under that, which then 'congeal' together into this extremely thick, heavy cloud that looks like 'cracked ice floes'...

The second type which is new to this year is they spray a layer of 'normal' trails, and when they have expanded out as a cover, then dark looking trails are sprayed underneath....

The sylphs literally 'swept the sky'...you can see the sweeping effect in the underneath clouds...

The sky was cleared in a few minutes that day.

This constant to and fro of 'veiling', 'unveiling', 're-veiling' and more 'unveiling' is indicative of what is happening on more subtle energetic levels at this time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th September 2015), jimmer (19th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jimmer, I've heard about the new chemtrails that spread into clouds and even about invisible ones. I have an 'anti-chemtrail' that I'll post a photo of when I have a chance.

Because of this I waited to post regarding the sylphs. I've witnessed the trails spreading into clouds, one morning walk it went from clear to hazy striped clouds in just over an hour.

What I witnessed a couple of weekends ago was different. The trails were laid and the sylph clouds came from elsewhere, they weren't the result of the trail spreading. I saw this many times and finally decided to post about it.

The sky was very blue by the end of this day as opposed to being covered by the usual stripey haze I've seen so many times.

These are, of course, observations and not evidence. And they're experiential evidence for me.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th September 2015), jimmer (19th September 2015), Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Jimmer, I've heard about the new chemtrails that spread into clouds and even about invisible ones. I have an 'anti-chemtrail' that I'll post a photo of when I have a chance.

Because of this I waited to post regarding the sylphs. I've witnessed the trails spreading into clouds, one morning walk it went from clear to hazy striped clouds in just over an hour.

What I witnessed a couple of weekends ago was different. The trails were laid and the sylph clouds came from elsewhere, they weren't the result of the trail spreading. I saw this many times and finally decided to post about it.

The sky was very blue by the end of this day as opposed to being covered by the usual stripey haze I've seen so many times.

These are, of course, observations and not evidence. And they're experiential evidence for me.
    Dreamtimer, thanks for sharing that. Yep, genuine sylph clouds are not just fraying edges of chemtrails into wisps. They can come in or 'appear from elsewhere', also sometimes from different directions simultaneously, and they leave a clear blue sky and sunshine instead of a sky covered in 'chemical milk'...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th September 2015), jimmer (19th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I did a thread search to find a definition of a sylph.

I didn't find one. the phrase/idea just popped up without clarification.

are you saying that our skies are being 'protected' by a mystical being called a sylph?

dictionary:

sylph |silf|
    noun
    1 an imaginary spirit of the air.
    • a slender woman or girl.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th September 2015), Joanna (20th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    The info I can find is conflicting, in one it says it was first used in the 1600's. Another says it is Greek.
    Another compares to Djinn. Another says they are shy eavesdropping air elementals.
    I doubt any of them have dropped in and introduced themselves. So are these just a name that has been chosen in absence of knowing?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th September 2015), jimmer (19th September 2015), Joanna (20th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Back to the veil though and the senses.
    5 of them. Smell, touch and taste.. well I can't say they are lesser senses, they have their place.
    But in terms of senses which inform us the most of 'our surroundings', sight and sound are quite the king and queen.
    Sound is imo, the most pervasive. Perhaps the most pure, as it is 'not necessarily' subject to distortion and filtering. I mean that it seems to be able to enter the consciousness directly. It is more multi directional than sight. It can be relayed like a holographic shard or fractal. Meaning a single sound can be broadcast from a distance and be heard my many. It goes directly to our emotions. Sudden noises give us frights. Soundtracks to films enhance an emotion. Sometimes we hear truth within the sounds of voices. We can 'see' words, and if you are all like me, we transform them into sound in our heads. The voice in your head.
    Right now you are reading my words in your voice. It is possible to have the ear play tricks on you, but in a way where you can be capable of knowing it was likely a trick. The human ear does not pick up all sound.
    Sight. The eyes are often the go to sensory organ that most rely on to experience the world. They take snapshots of environment around us and piece together images on the fly. There are blind spots which get meshed over to give the illusion of about a 150 degree field of view. In the focal area, our impression of vision is convincing. In our peripheral edges of view, we do not really see much in focus. This can help us see things approaching though because blurred movement in the corner of our eye prompts a heightened state of alertness. However, in that moment, objects in the peripheral can float in our subconscious more than our conscious. Meaning it is in those states when something in the corner of our eye can prompt our brains to think it is something it isn't. Like a shape, a coat hanging on a hook, might put someone in a state of alertness and the shape may for fleeting fractions, appear to be, or make you think it appears to be, a bear, or a person. Or those times you think it is a low hanging obstacle in your space and you duck before realising it is nowhere near that low.
    So the eye filters things and chomps the numbers and spits out decisions on what it is you are seeing. It exposes the image upside down on the back of your eye and the optic nerve flips it back up the other way.
    Another remove/filter. But, that may be a good thing to aid accuracy. In painting a picture from a photograph, it can be helpful sometimes to turn it upside down so that your consciousness just reads the abstract shapes and does not try to recognise patterns. The difference can be telling, engaging with the subject up the right way can make it hard to see the formal properties of line colour and composition. The frame of reference can shift about, often the image you try to paint will be smaller than the format you are intending. It is all because you brain is dialoguing with the image and making edits.
    So the whole time, the eye is making subtractions and additions and interacting with the bank of visual symbols which we carry. Some of the symbols we are aware of. Some not, because it is like the innards of the machine. We are more aware of sound symbolism. Like crying, screaming, laughter. And the subtle intonations.
    Many of the formal visual symbols have been taken by advertising. Juxtapositions of objects and colours that make us feel good or bad, or speak to us conceptually. We can look at an image and see something different to the next person. It is harder to do that with sound.

I always feel a bit cheated when I describe these points as it reminds me of how untrustworthy our eyes are. It is also quite a good feeling in someways. Breaking through that barrier.
    In my bathroom the glass windows have been etched with a simple small celled mesh grid for privacy. At night, there is an orange street light over the way which when I walk in to the room with the light off, displayed this fantastic geometric array, like one of those string art pieces. It is amazing, I love looking at it and wish it was real, and are always amazed at how a few refractions through a transparent field can turn a single light source into such a mystical object.
    The other thing I will quickly mention on that topic is the single light sources like stars and street lights. The little spiky bits that make them look like stars.. When you look at them (easier at first with a street light) you are likely to first look at them as flat. Like a 2 dimensional image with the fingers radiating out on the same plane.. you know, like a drawing of the sun.
    But, if you focus long enough and realise what you are looking at, you are actually looking down a tunnel between you and the light source with darkness between. Those fingers a shafts of light coming towards you, penetrating the darkness. It is enhanced to see easier if there is a bit of mist about.
    The epiphany of this is quite something when you manage to do it with stars, because you feel like you are time traveling or are seeing through 'the veil'.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (20th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    I did a thread search to find a definition of a sylph.

I didn't find one. the phrase/idea just popped up without clarification.

are you saying that our skies are being 'protected' by a mystical being called a sylph?

dictionary:

sylph |silf|
    noun
    1 an imaginary spirit of the air.
    • a slender woman or girl.
    The skies are being 'protected' by many beings, jimmer...but sylphs are elementals of the air, trans-dimensional beings; it is their nature to purify the air, keep it in its natural state and balance.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    The info I can find is conflicting, in one it says it was first used in the 1600's. Another says it is Greek.
    Another compares to Djinn. Another says they are shy eavesdropping air elementals.
    I doubt any of them have dropped in and introduced themselves. So are these just a name that has been chosen in absence of knowing?
    Well, the Swiss alchemist Paracelsus used the term 'sylph' in his alchemical treatises in the 1600s as a name for the elemental beings of the Air (and undines for water elementals, salamanders for fire elementals, and gnomes for earth elementals).
    Sylph comes from the Latin 'sylphus' (it probably does have a Greek root word) which means a type of spirit. It was also sometimes confused with 'silva', meaning wood (as in sylvan elves = wood elves), but that is not the correct etymology, and refers to the 'elemental' beings of wood, the dryads, or tree nymphs.
    Whether or not you hold with his particular idea of what sylphs are like, Paracelsus popularized the use of the word sylph to mean specifically an air elemental, and from there it went into use more generally in alchemical texts/the hermetic tradition.

Oh, just checked up on that info, and found Paracelsus lived and wrote in the 16thC, so 1500s.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th September 2015), enjoy being (20th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing, there is another aspect to this discussion of the 5 senses, their mapping/arranging and or/ limiting effects - the effect on the 5 senses of the opened 'sixth sense' and 'inner seeing' of the pineal Eye. Because when the inner Eye is open, it affects and connects to the physical eyes, like an 'optical triangulation' (the pineal gland produces/contains rhodopsin, which the physical eyes use to create vision....and then you can indeed 'see' multidimensionally through the physical eyes, as well as internal 'clairvoyance'...clear seeing. This goes for ALL the physical senses, when they have linked in to inner sensing - and produce clairaudience, clairsentience etc. I also know two people who experience acute and accurate psychic smelling, and have also experienced that, just once.

The big 'learning' that is needed at present, in terms of opening the inner Eye, and the Veil, is that unless/until a person has truly centered in their heart, the inner heart zero point, and has cleared all distorted/ing stored energies from their lower chakras and indeed from the pineal and associated chakras in the head, then their seeing gets fixed into the second 'layer' of the Veil. The first layer is limitation of the physical senses. The second layer of the Veil is 'aimed' at the opened Eye...and a great many people who have not centered and grounded themselves fully - awakening people, channels, whistleblowers, galactic 'historians' and so forth - have their vision entrained into/entranced by the projections swirling in the Veil, and have not yet gone beyond it...or may get partially beyond it, and partially caught in it, without being able to tell the difference...therefore in the realm of 'part truths'....

About the 'pervasiveness' of sound, its multi-directionality which you describe beautifully, just remember sound is very emotive - maybe because of its pervasiveness - and is used just as much as visual stimuli/symbolism to make people feel a certain way. Think of movie soundtrack music, for instance, which is designed to influence/create specific emotional responses - empathy, fear, anger, joy etc, so that people by and large remain unaware of the subtext, or subliminal level, of films....image and sound working together and twice as strong....

The physical senses are built on expectations garnered from experiences and mental/emotional and cultural conditioning. Think of vision: a being who is focused into a certain dimension always 'sees' through the scope of one dimension lower. A 3D focussed being sees through second dimension, the flat plane. When you look at a tree, you know it is a three dimensional object in space, with volume, even though you can only view it from one 'side' at a time. To view the whole tree, you have to move yourself through space and walk around it. Yet from that flat plane, the mind's expectation based on previous experience is that the side of the tree it can't physically see will be consistent with the planar view you currently have ie; that the 'back' of the tree will also have bark, of the same type and colour, not bright red, purple, or split to reveal an entrance to another world...
    If we were like chameleons, with eyes on the top of our heads, with a 360 degree rotation, our view of the world would be completely different. Or if we could see 11 times more clearly than a human, like an eagle does. If we could hear like a dolphin or whale, our world would be described with sonar, a whole other aspect of sound that shapes comprehension and experience of form.....but them dolphins have three brain lobes, and we only have two....haha...
    Last edited by Joanna, 20th September 2015 at 10:23.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th September 2015), enjoy being (20th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, Joanna. Thanks for that reply, it was a perfect Part 2 for the post you were replying to. I just wanted to kick the ball off. I understand all of that which you describe, and it was good hearing it in the way you presented it. You made some things clearer to me as well, thank you.

Indeed sound is pervasive in soundtracks. For me it is impossible to watch films and not see all the 'fakery' and not notice the soundtrack owing to experience in the industry making all the fakery.

The illusion at that level of sight and sound, in the key of 'human perception', might be described as the front gate, or at least the fence to a field of long grass, that has a barn with a loft at the other end. On the floor of the loft, the veil drapes over a hat stand which is shaped like a pine cone.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (21st September 2015)