Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Events and Triggers - David Wilcock

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    You know guys I was thinking about it earlier today as I was listening to Corey and David's latest interview, and I know I've never mentioned this before, but it hit me like a flash out of the blue and I didn't even see it coming. I was sitting down looking out a window and suddenly I had all these suppressed memories come back to me and I realized that I was in a military program as a liaison and intuitive translator between human beings in the SSP and a race of humanoids with green-tinged skin who had facial features that were distinctly frog-like, who were from a marsh-like planet orbiting a star somewhere in the Ursula constellation. The memories are all jumbled up and I have to sit down and try to make sense of them all, but this will be world changing information and I received a telepathic communication from these beings that I am supposed to go forward with the information now and make it public in order to empower humanity. I will also be selling t-shirts, mugs and mousepads as soon as I can hire an artist to make some logos and other branding materials for me.

Does anyone know David Wilcock's email address?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Thumbs Up

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Email: lookatmeeverybody@dmclones.com

Twitter: @Marduk.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanks, Daozen.

I'll keep everyone updated in the next few days as I begin to sort through my experiences and start writing down all the memories that come back to me. I'm sure there will be many detractors and disparaging comments about me and the story I'm about to tell, but that can be expected since I'm blowing the whistle on programs that lots of people still in the program and their disinformation agents would never want to see the light of day. Just remember that the more I'm criticized, the more it proves that I'm publishing the truth. They'll do anything to stop me. When people learn of this very loving frog-like race of humanoids and all the work they are doing on our behalf in space, they will be overwhelmed.

Humanity will be saved by these beings in space wars, but we'll have to do the work ourselves and no one is going to save us. I have been selected by these beings to tell humanity to love one another, even though at times I may not be a good role model for this myself, and be inclined to call out my detractors as the disinformation agents or mentally ill individuals that they are. (I also feel an urge to make my text bold and colored but I'll resist that for now.) Remember that I am still trying to piece all of my experiences of the past together, and a lot of this is new even to me and still an ongoing thing.

Stay tuned...
    Last edited by bsbray, 27th August 2015 at 05:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015), Daozen (27th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

About hesitant and fluent speach

When I was a young man of my 20's I made friend with an experienced and versatile
    man in his 50'S.
    I do not forget a remark he made.
    He said: In many cases a fluent speach is a sign of a liar. A hesitant-stammering speach
    is more often than not a sign of honesty

And, by the way, I listened with much interest to the radio programm, and learned
    many new things. But then I am childish. I can listen to the same story many times,
    unlike many of the gentlemen here who catch all in a first glance, sometimes even
    before the book is even opened.
    And I took notes of all the new pieces of info with the aim of presenting them
    in my Hebrew blog in Israel, for the edification of any interested reader
    Last edited by URIKORN, 27th August 2015 at 06:03.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), JRS (29th August 2015), naochan (30th August 2015)

Thanks
    Maybe in other times and places stammering has been associated with honesty for whatever reason, but I can't see how it would apply in the time and place that is the modern west. There is a popular television program called "Judge Judy," and anyone who watches it long enough can see that this woman is very good at figuring out who is lying to her and who is not, and she often figures it out in very clever and unexpected ways. But she does not tolerate hesitation in speech or diverted eye contact, and when the plaintiff, defendant or witness she is addressing as much as says "um," she immediately yells at them "um is not an answer!" to throw them off guard, and demands the question again, not giving them the time and concentration to make up whatever they are going to say next.

From what little bit of the interview I listened to, the speech was slow and hesitation heavy even when the questions were mundane and not of an out-of-this-world nature. The best I could make of any of it was that this person was being very careful in what they said and how they worded things, again, even to respond to relatively trivial questions. There is a saying here that someone who tells the truth does not have to have a good memory. Neither do they have to choose their words carefully, to tell their story. It's someone who is making things up who must have a good memory to remember all of the details of things they have said, and who must choose words carefully and be as vague as possible to avoid having to remember more details of things they've said than necessary.
    Last edited by bsbray, 27th August 2015 at 06:16.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015), bstuart (27th August 2015), pointessa (31st August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    You simply dont like the guy. He triggers some averse reaction in you.
    All the rest is rationalization.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    I don't care for the guy one way or another. As a person he's no different than anyone else. The issue for me is the credibility of what he actually says. Anyone could come along and say the things he does, and before all things you need to be honest with yourself about that fact. Without proof, anyone can say exactly what he's saying, or change the details, or give any number of variations on what he's saying. And in fact this is not a hypothetical, but exactly what has already been happening for years: there are many other "whistleblowers" who come forward with comparable stories, whether they are credible or not. Randy Cramer is another, who gives different information, and who I personally find slightly more credible for various reasons (though I am still far from firmly making up my mind one way or another, and I am perfectly comfortable with that). Maybe you for this is a new experience to hear this kind of information from someone, but in the "alternative community" it is so commonplace for people to come out with new, unusual and interesting information that people take advantage of the situation.

One of the issues I take with religious people who claim that their holy scripture is the only one that's valid, and that it's 100% literally reliable in every word, is: what about all the other translations, the other canons, the other versions of your scripture? Who determines which one is authoritative and which ones are wrong?

In the same way, people come forward with stories like this, and if you've only heard one of them then maybe it is harder to see the big picture. If you see lots of stories like this, some with more easily corroborated data behind them than others, and all varying in their details, then the same issue arises. You can either pick one story and take it on faith, which I believe is completely unsatisfactory, or you can try to find a more rational perspective based on what little verifiable information there may be to go on.

The religion analogy fits well here, because to have already taken for granted that everything this man says is true is no different than believing any given religion on faith alone. It's the need of people to have something to believe in, I suppose.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015), Gemma (27th August 2015), Wind (27th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Days will tell

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), JRS (29th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Happy

Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    From what little bit of the interview I listened to, the speech was slow and hesitation heavy even when the questions were mundane and not of an out-of-this-world nature. The best I could make of any of it was that this person was being very careful in what they said and how they worded things, again, even to respond to relatively trivial questions. There is a saying here that someone who tells the truth does not have to have a good memory. Neither do they have to choose their words carefully, to tell their story. It's someone who is making things up who must have a good memory to remember all of the details of things they have said, and who must choose words carefully and be as vague as possible to avoid having to remember more details of things they've said than necessary.
    I can see how one might perceive someone who speaks haltingly or stammers as not being intelligent or honest. With my recent onset of brain fog, if we were to actually converse via phone, you would find my speech to be halting with lots of pauses and stammers as my brain searches for information to construct sentences...conversely, while conversing using electronic text (typing) I think I 'sound' intelligent and honest. In my case, and before I saw a neurologist, I interviewed (on the phone) with two companies for instructional designer positions. Although I'm known and seen as an expert in my field by people I've known and worked for in the past, I couldn't for the life of me find the words to adequately respond to even basic questions about ISD and adult learning theories. I know the subject matter very well but I just couldn't articulate my responses. I left both interviews distraught. That's when I realized something was very wrong with my memory, which led me to the neurologist. So long story short, judging whether someone is credible simply by how they come across, IMHO, doesn't reflect the whole story, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by idigress, 27th August 2015 at 07:53. Reason: Construction and spelling

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (27th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015), Dogstar (2nd September 2015), tonig (28th August 2015), URIKORN (27th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Just think of all the fluent speakers in our world. Those who "know".

Personally sometimes I am very fluent, even poetic.
    Sometimes I stammer, hesitate, seeking inside a way to convey something in the best way.
    In such cases I often asks the person I speak with to bear with me.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 27th August 2015 at 08:22.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    One important aspect of professional leadership coaching training is called active listening. What's being said (or not said), emotional inflections (or lack thereof), and body language (if coaching in person). I learned to not take things at face value but to ask "what else could be?" Through examination and application of this concept, I learned to suspend judgement of the person being coached so that I could untangle the pieces and help the person explore their 'reality."

24. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    You know guys I was thinking about it earlier today as I was listening to Corey and David's latest interview, and I know I've never mentioned this before, but it hit me like a flash out of the blue and I didn't even see it coming. I was sitting down looking out a window and suddenly I had all these suppressed memories come back to me and I realized that I was in a military program as a liaison and intuitive translator between human beings in the SSP and a race of humanoids with green-tinged skin who had facial features that were distinctly frog-like, who were from a marsh-like planet orbiting a star somewhere in the Ursula constellation. The memories are all jumbled up and I have to sit down and try to make sense of them all, but this will be world changing information and I received a telepathic communication from these beings that I am supposed to go forward with the information now and make it public in order to empower humanity. I will also be selling t-shirts, mugs and mousepads as soon as I can hire an artist to make some logos and other branding materials for me.

Cool, as frog is my head totem, would love a frog like mousey lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    I can see how one might perceive someone who speaks haltingly or stammers as not being intelligent or honest. With my recent onset of brain fog, if we were to actually converse via phone, you would find my speech to be halting with lots of pauses and stammers as my brain searches for information to construct sentences...conversely, while conversing using electronic text (typing) I think I 'sound' intelligent and honest. In my case, and before I saw a neurologist, I interviewed (on the phone) with two companies for instructional designer positions. Although I'm known and seen as an expert in my field by people I've known and worked for in the past, I couldn't for the life of me find the words to adequately respond to even basic questions about ISD and adult learning theories. I know the subject matter very well but I just couldn't articulate my responses. I left both interviews distraught. That's when I realized something was very wrong with my memory, which led me to the neurologist. So long story short, judging whether someone is credible simply by how they come across, IMHO, doesn't reflect the whole story, if that makes sense.
    I agree that it does not make corey uncredible, and just wanted to see if it were me...and it was. Just had to switch off for a while ....thanks all. Believe me i was not trying to be critical or judgmental. Just something I noticed....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

idigress (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Urikorn, I admire your work following Corey and translating into Hebrew. There are always truths sandwiched between the other stuff and I believe you have the capacity to find it. I also like your Sufi quotes. Keep 'em coming.

bsbray, that was just plain funny. I have to agree that the whole package of his delivery is suspect. I can't conclude with certainty why, only use my best discernment. I like your Judge Judy analogy.

Your scripture comment is something I've spent more than a little time thinking about myself. Yesterday when listening to Graham Hancock he spoke of Constantine. Constantine did some horrible things like boiling his wife alive and killing his son. He needed divine forgiveness. He went to the various 'pagan' religious authorities and they said they couldn't help him. He had to pay for his sins. Then he went to the Christians. And they had a system he could use to be saved from the consequences of his evil acts. And so he harnessed Christianity. (I'm not quoting Mr. Hancock here.)

Corey's mode of speaking does not demonstrate the excitement we have all witnessed over and again. For someone who just got this Gaiam gig with David he should be brimming with energy. He's not. My discernment tells me there's something awry.

And you are right Urikorn, time will tell. Even on the acrylic wall clock.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th August 2015)