Thread: Psychiatry and Erasing the Unique Individual

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

Psychiatry and Erasing the Unique Individual

Psychiatry, no doubt controlled by the hive-minded élite, is brainwashing people into believing that there is a common denominator to depression when in fact there are no common universal states of consciousness. It is all unique, depending on each individual.

“There are cultural myths that are easy to overturn. People see through them quickly. But the prevailing core myths are tougher. Much tougher. Most people resist even discussing them. In the old days, the Church tortured and burned people who discussed them. Now, it’s social ostracism. Now, in some cases, it’s the State kidnapping children to send a message.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, click here: http://marketplace.mybigcommerce.com...om-the-matrix/)

Since none of the 300 official mental disorders has any defining physical test for diagnosis, there is no proof they exist. Period.

You could interview thousands of people who say they feel depressed, and you would find significant differences. The more you listened to their stories, the more you would be convinced of the differences.

You would be splitting apart the central idea of “depression” and realizing it has no common center.

This is hard for many people to believe. That’s how brainwashed they are.

There are no common universal states of consciousness. It’s all unique, from person to person.

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/08/2...ue-individual/

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Aragorn (21st August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (21st August 2015), grannyfranny (23rd August 2015), mocha (21st August 2015), pointessa (21st August 2015), sandy (21st August 2015), The One (7th September 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    shamanseeker, I agree. It all turned into hive mind taught by Masters of Social Work under the direction of MDs who can write RXs. Ph.D in psychology have much more training but can't write RXs. The MSW people are basically trained in cognitive behavioral therapy and some even do that over the internet. You can even find the lessons they give people as free downloads online. It is basically ways to shut down the thoughts triggered in your mind. It isn't really about understanding what these thoughts are trying to tell you to better understand what you spiritually need to face and work through during this lifetime.

I have basically watched and participated on and off for fifty years as a psychoanalytic training case, group therapy and individual therapy. If your insurance covers anything it is but a few sessions and is only long enough to realize that this is garbage if you are a deep thinker.

Frankly I think you can learn more on a good forum and delete the love and light new age support posts. If you present your concerns with some honesty on your part, you make get some good posts that will cause you to face your own bull****.
    Last edited by grannyfranny, 22nd August 2015 at 03:08.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Cearna (23rd August 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Interesting in that it was the Psychiatry hub of USA that bought in the education system in USA, to then spread. This actually began in the times after Nepolian defeated the Prussians, they needed a people control improved system and made education compulsory and had three tiers, something like 5% children for elite schooling and 10-15% for schooling children for lower officers and middle management as such and the rest to brainwash, salute flag and king as such, this is little known and interesting research imo.

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/Educat..._nightmare.htm
    Last edited by Aianawa, 22nd August 2015 at 07:36.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd August 2015), grannyfranny (23rd August 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post

Since none of the 300 official mental disorders has any defining physical test for diagnosis, there is no proof they exist. Period.

You could interview thousands of people who say they feel depressed, and you would find significant differences. The more you listened to their stories, the more you would be convinced of the differences.
    Are you saying that "depression" in and of itself doesn't exist, especially as a state of mind?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Cearna (23rd August 2015), grannyfranny (23rd August 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    This is interesting

Shamanic View of Mental Health
    http://upliftconnect.com/shamanic-vi...mental-health/

Psychosis or Spiritual Awakening: Phil Borges at TEDxUMKC https://youtu.be/1lxNpMHhJFA
    Last edited by idigress, 22nd August 2015 at 14:14. Reason: Added link to article.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Cearna (23rd August 2015), grannyfranny (22nd August 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Aianawa , I should have guessed the link was to a John Taylor Gatto essay! What a brave man to stand up against the dumbing down process. Unfortunately, dumbing down is what TPTB wants: don't question just obey!!! Meanwhile TPTB will tell you to get a master's degree because we don't have enough jobs at the moment and with all the debt of your education, you will have to settle for debt slave jobs to pay off your educational debt. At least until we import enough Mexicans to take your debt slave jobs for even less money.

Meanwhile, Obuma worked out deals to get old junkie cars off the road. Unfortunately poor people couldn't see that this would keep them in debt so they couldn't climb out of poverty and would ensure that the bailed out car companies sold enough cars that the government could get their money back.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Cearna (23rd August 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Yes tptW/ere indeed had a plan/s, I went to some Prussian castles, got some research material, always nice to know why etc ( am okay not knowing, lol nowadays ), the Psychiatry side of things still astounds me, is also why the albino subject is of interest for me, red hair/blood/dna aspect is so interconnected with early Earth origins and off Earth imo.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd August 2015), grannyfranny (23rd August 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I had an adverse reaction to general anesthesia last year, followed by my thyroid going even wonkier than usual. My doctor offered me antidepressants. I needed a short term anxiolitic to deal with the PTSD from the general anesthesia. I agreed to try a low dose antidepressant. I woke up in full body spasms. I got him to check my t3 and t4. I had below normal levels of t3. No wonder I wasn't functional. The antidepressant could have killed me if I kept taking it. Doctors need to do a lot more listening and a lot less pill pushing.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nurseratchet For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2015), Cearna (2nd September 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2015), idigress (6th September 2015), sandy (1st September 2015), shamanseeker (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Are you saying that "depression" in and of itself doesn't exist, especially as a state of mind?
    Hi Idigris,

I think (and I think whoever wrote the article thinks) that depression does exist - but it is different in each person. Each individual has their own problems and situations and the resulting depression is different in each one. Doctors often on the other hand believe that there are categories of depression and treat them accordingly, usually with psychiatric drugs.

Where I live, they put people on medication very easily for depression and they send a lot of them to the local hospital for an injection every month which makes them feel awful. One friend who has this treatment told me that her friend who undergoes it and is seriously depressed was taken to a rehabilitation hospital where she could only stay for a couple of months took her off this medication and the results were amazing. She was really happy, probably also because she was able to talk things over with the other patients.

One doctor who is retired: one of those old doctors who used to talk to people is practising here privately and told another friend that she just needed to talk and he did that and told her he wouldn't give her the medication for depression and she's fine now. Those who take the drugs are in a permanent fog. You can clearly tell the ones who are taking it. Their lives are ruined!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015), idigress (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    nurseratchet, are you a RN?

Sorry for all your medication issues.

I once had a primary care doctor who always gave me the most recent and expensive meds and I kept ending up in the ER. I changed primary care doctors and got one who preferred to stick to the tried and true meds with a history. Plus she did a thorough evaluation of meds that caused reactions in the past for me. I didn't end up in the ER and she generally was able to prescribe meds that worked for me.

But I guess you know that if you are an RN but other posters may not.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015), idigress (6th September 2015), shamanseeker (7th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was discussing psychiatry with my sister-in-law and some friends. They were talking about one doctor who sees patients for 15 min. each. She's booked all day long and gives out scrips all day long. We called it going to the drug doctor.

My mother-in-law will regularly take herself off medications and use natural methods of healing and improving health. She's very in touch with her body and can tell when medications are not working for her. She amazed her son when she went off meds and treated her pretty severe edema with natural methods.

We are all unique individuals and we should think for ourselves. In fact, it's a duty. It's also the way to take back the power of our minds and spirits.

I tend to present as 'normal' and harmless. I'm not confrontational or argumentative. I'm a good listener and I'm understanding. People end up surprised when I have unique ideas and express myself very independently. I very often hear people say something along the lines of how they hadn't considered a certain perspective. At least their minds are open enough to notice and think. That's really all I want. I can't make anyone think anything. I can, however, cause them to think in new ways. And for themselves.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015), idigress (2nd September 2015), shamanseeker (4th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by grannyfranny View Post
    nurseratchet, are you a RN?

Sorry for all your medication issues.

I once had a primary care doctor who always gave me the most recent and expensive meds and I kept ending up in the ER. I changed primary care doctors and got one who preferred to stick to the tried and true meds with a history. Plus she did a thorough evaluation of meds that caused reactions in the past for me. I didn't end up in the ER and she generally was able to prescribe meds that worked for me.

But I guess you know that if you are an RN but other posters may not.
    I'm an LPN. I worked on a behavior unit in long term care, and saw too much medication mismanagement. It drives me nuts that the newest and most expensive stuff is constantly pushed at us. I could go on and on, but I won't.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurseratchet For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015), idigress (6th September 2015), shamanseeker (7th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You'll be surprised but I meet a lot of people who work for pharmaceutical companies. They all, apart from one, agree with you. The one who did not agree that there is too much medication has received a very good promotion. I asked one what his colleagues think and he said they agree with him. These people have families and so keep on working in this sector unfortunately.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th September 2015)