Thread: Action

Retired Member
    Thanks

Action

it's time to give up assumptions and join the creative power of consciousness to give a direction to the timeline.

Meditate, imagine, focus pray once a day can make a difference .....

We must take action and co-create events.

it's time to use the collective power, not to wait, it is time that people become leaders unite in daily meditation.

It is really important

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), Aragorn (20th August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), Dreamtimer (20th August 2015), Frances (20th August 2015), idigress (21st August 2015), lcam88 (20th August 2015), lookbeyond (21st August 2015), Pebbles (22nd August 2015), RealityCreation (21st August 2015), reno (22nd August 2015), yobear (20th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Recently it became more clear to me what meditation is actually about and how it should be "practiced".

Much like solarimplosion mentioned in a different thread, it is about finding "balance". But balance can only really be obtained once you learn the clear mind.

That is done at first by surrendering your will to ponder, think, contemplate, feel, calculate, count or any other mental activity you would engage in as an individual during the moment you meditate. I previously would focus my attention on breathing on the sensations in my body; that activity is incorrect. You may become aware of your sensations of breathing, but one should not actually seek special focus on it, rather one should let go into as pure a blur as random chance will let and then allow the sensations of breathing to become apparent by itself. And so on for any other sensation, image, thought, itch or whatever else that may appear.

The connection we have with the universe will pick up the experience (timeline).

But it cannot do that until you let it, by mentally releasing "control" of what you focus on as an individual.

The "balance" is about being less "ourselves (the individual, the ego, the focus, the will), and allowing that oneness of you to "join the ranks" of universal oneness in a more conscious way.

In that way, meditation is a "practice" of "self-nothingness", so that what we are not yet aware to be "self" can have a chance to appear to us.

I rationalize that this aspects of self (universal will perhaps), that we may yet be unaware of, is empowered by the participation of this type of practice. We give a bit of ourselves in exchange for the bits we receive. Assimilation of sorts in the most extreme sense. The whole being more than the sum of its parts.

Thanks to Alan Watts for this insight. His word are "an action does not require an actor to perform it. It can happen and be all by itself." And Solar, please feel free to add where you see fit.
    Last edited by lcam88, 20th August 2015 at 17:41. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), Aragorn (20th August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Cearna (22nd August 2015), Dreamtimer (20th August 2015), idigress (21st August 2015), RealityCreation (21st August 2015), reno (22nd August 2015), solarimplosion (20th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ICAM is well said, in addition to the focus where we try to keep the unity of thought you can go to that place where thought can not get to where you are in touch with your soul stream.

Remember that the ego is an accumulation of surface patterns created from within the computer that is the conscious mind, it has nothing to do with who you really are and with your soul stream.

the ego is like a suit you wear in a transient, breaking through in the moment now is the end of the ego.

The ego is the thought that has as its background the memory, you are not really you.

Keep in mind that there are also thoughts form in the field that can be balanced you a thrill as a thought form will release your field.

However there is no predetermined way to meditate is important that you find the connection with your open heart and find rest in it every time that the dogs of the concerns pursuers.

it's all in your hands.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Dreamtimer (21st August 2015), lcam88 (20th August 2015), RealityCreation (21st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion
    However there is no predetermined way to meditate is important that you find the connection with your open heart and find rest in it every time that the dogs of the concerns pursuers.
    The reason there can be no predetermined way to meditate is because such a determination will cause application of the consciousness to follow such a determination. That effort defeats the implied purpose, which is to free the mind of particular individualities that would come from ego or self. The free the mind nature is to experience what is _not_ [yet] of the self, or what is of the Universe.

Concerns and the self cause the mind to fill with those aspects of self undergoing contemplations, that is the noise we want to overcome.

...in addition to the focus where we try to keep the unity of thought, you can go to that place where thought can not get to where you are – in touch with your soul stream.
    But I must let it happen by itself, there is no amount effort that I can make that would cause me make that contact. And really, it is already in contact, just downed out by noise that is my individual self (ego), in that sense, "Contact" will be made only when the noise dies down and I can consciously notice the already existent connection.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Cearna (27th August 2015), idigress (21st August 2015), RealityCreation (21st August 2015), solarimplosion (21st August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I never really understood just how important meditation is to attaining peace within oneself and to grow spiritually. I have had what others call "monkey brain" most of my adult life. Shutting down the incessant chatter, even after sleep overcomes me has been a challenge. So, I'm learning how to meditate, seriously, for the first time in my life. Hubby thinks it's a phase, lol.

Icam88, thank you for sharing your thoughts on meditating

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), Cearna (27th August 2015), lcam88 (21st August 2015), RealityCreation (21st August 2015), solarimplosion (21st August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    lcam88, I like the way you describe it. Like finding the signal in the noise.

solarimplosion, thanks for your encouragement. Meditation is something I think about doing more than just doing. Silly. Thankyou for pointing out that there is no particular way to meditate. I like to think of it as compared to prayer. Prayer is active, speaking to God and creation. Meditation is passive, listening and opening up to God and creation.

idigress, hopefully hubby will see the positive results and appreciate the 'phase'. Maybe he'll even join in.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), Cearna (27th August 2015), idigress (21st August 2015), lcam88 (21st August 2015), solarimplosion (21st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some quotes:

Meditation is to find out
    if the brain, with all its activities, its experiences, can be absolutely quieted. Not forced, because when there is compulsion, there is duality. The entity that says, "I wish I had wonderful experiences, so I have to force my brain to be quiet," there will never. But if you begin to investigate, to observe, to listen to all the movements of thought, his influences, his outbursts, his fears, his pleasures, to look at how it works, then you will see that the brain becomes extremely quiet; a peace that is not sleep but is extraordinarily active and so it is quiet.

The silence and vastness accompany.
    The immensity of silence is the immensity of the mind in which there is no center.

You are not the ego, but that part immense lying there in silence

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), Cearna (27th August 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2015), idigress (21st August 2015), lcam88 (21st August 2015), Pebbles (22nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am beginning.

Thanks, solarimplosion, I need to experience this revelation for myself.

I often fall asleep; I think I am surrendering alertness as well. Perhaps that is why laying down is bad posture; I wake up a moment later the next day.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015), Cearna (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    I love your honesty lol, am usually always tired and while I love sitting in the quiet place/space for long periods, nowadays between work and home ( wee one ), meditating to go to sleep is my savior lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (27th August 2015), lcam88 (24th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    it's time to give up assumptions and join the creative power of consciousness to give a direction to the timeline.

Meditate, imagine, focus pray once a day can make a difference .....
    Linear, time does not help to clear yourself to a better life, for it goes on, on, on, on, and still more on. As long as you focus on a given result, your self begins to make life in the right way for you. Most accept life as if it is so clear ahead, but you are not able to live in it, as if gusts of wind bring in change.

The first hope is to know you want to change, or as in this question, it is time to begin a new working life for one and all - so if endless people wants to find opening right to freedom or peace or equality or loving relationships, or a new direction to our timeline, and we want to get results, then it clears the immense topic of all other irrelevant conversations to our mind. If in justification, of the needs of TOT, then it works as if the needs of the many first are in doubt, because there is no cohesive force to get our heads to make it into some mind space, to give you a beneficial link to time in space, or what in Star Trek was coined he Time Space continuum. This type of space time, isn't so clearly defined, and thus can be altered to bend itself to one rigid time, which is what you have now.

To clear it to use as a collective, such as in "run for your lives, the ET's are coming", is what happens when there is no totality to aim for. OR chaos reigns, which is how we live now.

SOOOOO - what works best is one meditation, that the whole group wishes to focus on, or aim for, which is what the first rule of this Universe works by which comes in like ropes of air waves, is do no one else any self harm. In reaching for this, we shouldn't forget that this is Mother Earth's pervue to climb to height of bliss in all of beauty, within the boundaries of eminating peace, beginning now, and ridding health problems to be non existent within the lifetime of the family of yours, to close world boundaries so all are safe, and free to live within your own soul Pathways, to clear road rage, or any rage for that matter to non existence, to have meaningful loving relationships, within the sovereignty of each person involved, to stop living within the ropes in society, making evil or vile behaviour as seen by the majority of our society to be on its way to space itself and never be seen here again. Look, this is enough for starters, go to it add, subtract, fix my spelling mistakes; work out a viable way for this to be used by all hopefully on the one day.

Let me explain what happened at the triple fire sign conjunction, back in the 80's. The Astrology was mind blowing, it was a day that both the Hopi and the Australian Aborigines had foretold would be an auspicious day, lots of people around the world knew of it, but none knew what to do. so, every one did their own thing, and an enormous amount of energy was generated. I was told that, that energy cannot be used for any real purpose, it would simply just dissipate after some time, so I was sent to an extremely high energy spot to work on the energies and I worked for over 8 hours transmuting all those energies produced from around the world. When my body had transmuted all that were sent to me via a huge number of spirit Guardians and Spirit animal Divas, then I was able to use the energy to some useful purpose, however, there was no real purpose in mind from everyone participating. So any action at any time individually or groups collectively, should have a clear focus of intent and I really need more than myself transmuting the energies produces, for to get a result individually, you must first prime yourself to claim what is made by you to one or as many masters of energy prepared to transmute these to a workable energy. I will probably be hounded down by saying this once again, because I am told by all who believe they are able to do this, that I am "Up myself" more or less. Not even Reiki Masters can do this except for any Reiki energy produced. No one else knows what this involves, except those that I gave these Higher level energies to over the last few years to those on TOT, but most have now moved on. I am always willing to extend to any one of you, at least one of these higher level energies at this particular Master level, but every time I offer, no one wants to receive them, without some one more than myself, I cannot say I will be able to do this for you, since I am on the other side of the world in another time zone and I am not sure, I will have the time. People do want to help, do want to meditate for a purpose such as this, once again, believe my words or not, but this work I came to do, to facilitate change on Earth, and although a collective meditation will make huge changes for a few day, the result is not long lasting, unless transmuted and transmitted through someone in a body. If you are capable of using a pendulum, check out my words. That might clear things more.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

idigress (27th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    This is a topic which has a broader ring of inclusion to it. It is a topic which sometimes upsets people when the broader ring of inclusion is listed. Action. Action is a thing which is done out of decision, following facts.
    The emotional psyche of the group in an environment such as we see around us, is fractured and clouded, and volatile and confused.
    Over the years of watching, I have seen that this sort of fearful based reaction and damaged emotional motor personality is just as common in the alternative community as in the generally labelled sleeping masses.
    I have watched the pack mentality, and the effects of mass hysteria fool and compromise so-called switched on intelligences.
    I have for a good many years held a reserved concern for how people "awake and asleep" will react to long spoken of, action. Humans seem to love drama and intrigue and, The search for the magical. Many others would have seen how topics and events can smother logic and mob rule becomes an emulation of the masters. The great orator spirit becomes the winner as emotional attachment to the excitement of the event captures people's imagination in bucket loads.

In a community in which there is people who are aware or have begun a path that seeks, they are often where they are because they are or have been, just as injured by the energies that they have woken to. It is a hard thing to describe and plan for the description to bring understanding rather than searching to rebut with accusation. It is everyone's responsibility to search for their thought loops and know their distortions. Mindfulness.
    I very much dislike the term new age. Sure I could use it with the intent for meaning in my head, but I know it has been compromised by needs and definitions which are misleading. It has a side of it which is fashionable, like a band-aid for a sword wound, there is plenty out there that will cater to positive affirmations and love and light and magical mungbeans. But all the while, people don't want to be offended. They don't want to be told to get real, or told that they are selfish or self absorbed in their whole "my body is a temple" slant they have taken on things.
    To be self aware is to be self critical. To be neutral, but in a way where full spectrum emotions are felt, but kept in balance.
    Action.
    Action in a duality. Our sometimes contradictory environment.
    Action on the self, fix the self, move forth and lead by example.
    And if ABSOLUTELY necessary, open your mouth.
    Action. Knowing that sometimes when the chickens are running around in panic, but enjoying the drama, the best action is to remain still and silent.
    For many centuries people have been adopting the phrase in their own way, of "Get off your knees". There is something in that. But then there is so much in nearly everything around us. Some never see it. Some do. Some see some of it and they freak out and cling to it like a broken tree in a swift flooded river.
    Action, is to have your wits about you. Because some of the people on these good sites, are going to be just as easy to compromise as the sleeping people they fear for.
    :-)
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th August 2015 at 04:12. Reason: spelling, and add a smiley face!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th August 2015), idigress (28th August 2015), lcam88 (28th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Action is a thing which is done out of decision, following facts.
    You have walked out into an area that is very open to interpretation. And in the interest of examining what revelation you may have within the rest of your posting I'll just examine the above statement and "circumvent it" in some way.

Is a leaf falling off a tree limb in autumn an action?

Where is the decision? What are the facts?

I resonate quite a lot with a message given by Alan Watts: An action does not require a subject matter to perform or participate with it. Actions can happen by themselves and in and of themselves.

He goes on to say that the English language has imposed this limitation in our mind; a limitation that, in effect, limits the ability to think; all verbs require an implicit or explicit subject associated with it. It becomes very difficult to disassociate the thinker with thinking. He goes on to exaggerate the severity of the issue by claiming that libraries are being filled with books about books. We do not think about thinking, we just think, something spontaneous that occurs and yet that we do not question. Thinking is an action too.

Upon deciding to view actions you mention in you post above, and even the act of thinking, in this light, even though the meaning changes subtly (to me anyway), the point you are making is still just as clear. But what is interesting is a view into the nature of the phenomena. I'd liken it to an ant pile that has been poked in the random, frantic and unwittingly active mound where participants of "chaos in order" perform their natural duty.

You see, perhaps the "sleeping masses" are doing what they naturally are expected to do. Maybe the actual issue they have is that they are actually deciding how they should act, based on the facts as laid out before them. I will venture out into that open area saying: They have allowed themselves the privilege of becoming sensitive to things they have no control over; they have enslaved themselves to that obligation to decide or to chose.
    Last edited by lcam88, 28th August 2015 at 13:11. Reason: grammar, spelling...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), idigress (28th August 2015)