Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Awaken into Oneness - interview

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I like it...simplicity and staying in the heart-space, it can be quite , when it happens. Like Anette said, you don't have to belong to any group or organization for this to happen.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Eggyaxtly Elen, I watched Annette's 1st vid again lately, love her way of communication.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lovely interview with an amazing lady assisting bringing in our golden age

Thank you for posting that video, both for the inspiration of Julia Desmond's story and ongoing work, and for the work of the person who interviewed her, Dr Patricia Wood.

Dr. Patricia Wood's The Changing Paradigm on the YouTube channel "GrassRoots TV" is my next research project.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Dr. Patricia Wood's The Changing Paradigm on the YouTube channel "GrassRoots TV" is my next research project.
    The most recent video I can find for her is dated September 8, 2015 on the website of the cable station GrassRoots Community Network in Aspen, Colorado.

She had her own YouTube channel back in 2012, and on it she links to Dr Patricia Hill dot com, which gives me a "403 Forbidden."

I tried to research what that indicates but it is gibberish to me.

Does anyone know what that "403 Forbidden" is most likely to indicate?

I am concerned, because she has done interviews about cancer treatments, which could have gotten her into a lot of trouble.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    The most recent video I can find for her is dated September 8, 2015 on the website of the cable station GrassRoots Community Network in Aspen, Colorado.

She had her own YouTube channel back in 2012, and on it she links to Dr Patricia Hill dot com, which gives me a "403 Forbidden."

I am concerned, because she has done interviews about cancer treatments, which could have gotten her into a lot of trouble.
    Personally, I think your server has been cut off, but I'll take this up with the mod-team to see what they have to say, OK?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Personally, I think your server has been cut off, but I'll take this up with the mod-team to see what they have to say, OK?
    Yes!

I need expertise!

Thanks.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Eggyaxtly Elen, I watched Annette's 1st vid again lately, love her way of communication.

Thank you for that Aianawa, loved listening to her story, every step of the way. And a gentle reminder for me personally as well...Ta...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

A "403 - Forbidden" message usually means that the link you followed takes you to a directory — or "folder" in Microsoft and Apple speak — on the server that you do not have permission to view. Usually this is the result of a misconfiguration at the server end, e.g. due to the files having been moved around in the tree, or due to inconsistent permissions.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017), WantDisclosure (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    A "403 - Forbidden" message usually means that the link you followed takes you to a directory — or "folder" in Microsoft and Apple speak — on the server that you do not have permission to view. Usually this is the result of a misconfiguration at the server end, e.g. due to the files having been moved around in the tree, or due to inconsistent permissions.
    So, would this be a mistake on the part of Dr. Hill's information technology support personnel associated with her website?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    So, would this be a mistake on the part of Dr. Hill's information technology support personnel associated with her website?
    Yes, that is correct.

I've just done a search on Dr. Patricia Hill, and you can find her LinkedIn profile here. On that profile, there are three websites listed as her "personal websites". All three yield an error of some sorts.

Just for clarification, Pale Moon is the web browser I'm using — it's a spinoff from Mozilla Firefox — and the latter two error messages here-above mean that those domain names do not exist. Maybe they once did, but then their lease has expired and nobody has bothered to re-register the domains again since then.

Another option is that there would be a spelling error in the names of the domains as they were listed at Dr. Hill's LinkedIn page, but personally I think that this is less likely, because people generally just copy and paste those links, as opposed to typing them by hand. For the record, I did also try with "seekingthedivine.com" rather than "seekingthedivinie.com" — note the extra "i" as the penultimate character before the ".com" in the name of the domain as it is officially listed at LinkedIn — but the result was the same.

Now, on account of the first of those three listed sites — http://www.drpatriciahill.com/ — this means that the domain name is still valid but that the domain has been ill-configured. Allow me to explain...

If you surf to a website without specifying any specific links under that domain — i.e. if you only supply the pure domain name, e.g. https://www.google.com, as opposed to something like https://www.google.com/imghp — then you will automatically be shown the contents of a file called index.html or index.php, which will then be the welcoming page of that website. In the absence of such a file, you would normally then simply see a list of the files and directories ("folders") located in the root-level directory ("folder") of that domain. However, in this case, instead it takes you to a "403 Forbidden" page, and that can mean only one of two things...:

• Either the website still exists because the domain and the hosting have been paid for, but Dr. Hill does not wish to make use of this domain anymore and has decided — at least for the time being — to disallow anyone access to what is stored there; or else

• Whoever set up Dr. Hill's website has screwed up and Dr. Hill is unaware of that.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017), WantDisclosure (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for your effort.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Had this come to me and sharing, its the afterwards interview of people that did a P n G lately in Atlanta, not many P n G's in USA this year I think >

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...B70F&FORM=VIRE

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (17th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    • Either the website still exists because the domain and the hosting have been paid for, but Dr. Hill does not wish to make use of this domain anymore and has decided — at least for the time being — to disallow anyone access to what is stored there; or else

• Whoever set up Dr. Hill's website has screwed up and Dr. Hill is unaware of that.
    I guess it could be that she’s doing her work as she always has interviewing people on such topics as cancer treatments, but it bothers me that the most recent interview I can find for her is back on September 8, 2015.

Maybe some explanation will turn up.

Thanks so much.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (17th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thank you for that Aianawa, loved listening to her story, every step of the way. And a gentle reminder for me personally as well...Ta...

Your welcome, yes I like hearing others journeys also

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2017), Dreamtimer (17th April 2017), Elen (17th April 2017)

Thanks
    Question: Bhagavan, at times I come across situations wherein I find it difficult to decide what the possible right action should be. How can I make sure that my actions are always right and good?

Answer: So, Oneness does not talk about right action or wrong action, or good action or bad action. It just talks about perfect action.

Now, if you were to go inside and see yourself from there, seeing what’s happening, you would respond. Now, that response could be pure violence. You could hit a man. You may scold a man or you may just take whatever is given to you.

There is no way you can predict your behavior at all. Now, predictable behavior comes from the mind and we are not talking about that. We’re not here to preach nonviolence or this kind of behavior or that kind of behavior.

All we are talking is perfect behavior which thereafter does not cause you to worry about it or causes you pain, and normally such behavior does not even cause pain to the other person. But all that is secondary

What we are talking about is that you must go inside—and we don’t call it reaction—the response must come from there.

How it would be is unpredictable. That’s why I often give the example of you seeing a snake devouring a frog. Maybe sometimes you might save the snake allowing it to devour the frog.

Maybe another day you might save the frog and snatch it away from the snake’s mouth and the snake might die.

Or another day you might just walk off without even thinking about it. How you would respond is unpredictable.

If you are continuously in touch with yourself or if you are an awakened person your responses are unpredictable. But whatever way you respond it’s perfect for you.

You do not go back to the incident and keep thinking about it.

So, I have known instances of people for example Enaro and Mumen [names unclear], people who are in high states of consciousness, have called people from the public and slapped them in public. Because when some serious talk was going on some youths were found giggling.

The concerned person asked them to come on the stage and before a huge crowd gave them some resounding slaps.

Those two youths were transformed and they were not upset, they were not angry. The crowd also appreciated the slapping of the youth and the youths, themselves, were very, very happy that someone put them up on stage and gave them a thrashing.

Now, that was a response from the state. Nobody in their senses could have asked those youths to come up and give them a slap because that could have become a big issue.

But the person was in such a state that he felt he must call them up and do that, and then the event happened and there was overall appreciation of that.

So this is unpredictable behavior. Not when you contemplate and do that.

So we are not telling here that you must either speak up or you must keep quiet. Nothing is known.

So it depends. You just go inside and see what’s happening and out of that comes your response. We call that action.

The kind of planned thing where you either stand up and fight or you control yourself, we call it activity—coming from the mind when the mind is planning. It’s looking at the pros and cons, what’s good for you or what may not be good for you, that kind of thing.

We’re not condemning it. We call it activity. That’s all. It may create further problems for you. It may solve problems for you. We do not know.

But then response may also create some problems for you. We do not know.

But what happens is after it is done, you are completely at peace with yourself.

You have no more problems with yourself. You may be just sitting silent or just getting up and fighting the person. One does not know.

When we talk of perfect action, we call it action or we call it response. The other thing we call it reaction or activity.

Question: Bhagavan, at times I come across situations wherein I find it difficult to decide what the possible right action should be. How can I make sure that my actions are always right and good?

Answer: So, Oneness does not talk about right action or wrong action, or good action or bad action. It just talks about perfect action.

Now, if you were to go inside and see yourself from there, seeing what’s happening, you would respond. Now, that response could be pure violence. You could hit a man. You may scold a man or you may just take whatever is given to you.

There is no way you can predict your behavior at all. Now, predictable behavior comes from the mind and we are not talking about that. We’re not here to preach nonviolence or this kind of behavior or that kind of behavior.

All we are talking is perfect behavior which thereafter does not cause you to worry about it or causes you pain, and normally such behavior does not even cause pain to the other person. But all that is secondary

What we are talking about is that you must go inside—and we don’t call it reaction—the response must come from there.

How it would be is unpredictable. That’s why I often give the example of you seeing a snake devouring a frog. Maybe sometimes you might save the snake allowing it to devour the frog.

Maybe another day you might save the frog and snatch it away from the snake’s mouth and the snake might die.

Or another day you might just walk off without even thinking about it. How you would respond is unpredictable.

If you are continuously in touch with yourself or if you are an awakened person your responses are unpredictable. But whatever way you respond it’s perfect for you.

You do not go back to the incident and keep thinking about it.

So, I have known instances of people for example Enaro and Mumen [names unclear], people who are in high states of consciousness, have called people from the public and slapped them in public. Because when some serious talk was going on some youths were found giggling.

The concerned person asked them to come on the stage and before a huge crowd gave them some resounding slaps.

Those two youths were transformed and they were not upset, they were not angry. The crowd also appreciated the slapping of the youth and the youths, themselves, were very, very happy that someone put them up on stage and gave them a thrashing.

Now, that was a response from the state. Nobody in their senses could have asked those youths to come up and give them a slap because that could have become a big issue.

But the person was in such a state that he felt he must call them up and do that, and then the event happened and there was overall appreciation of that.

So this is unpredictable behavior. Not when you contemplate and do that.

So we are not telling here that you must either speak up or you must keep quiet. Nothing is known.

So it depends. You just go inside and see what’s happening and out of that comes your response. We call that action.

The kind of planned thing where you either stand up and fight or you control yourself, we call it activity—coming from the mind when the mind is planning. It’s looking at the pros and cons, what’s good for you or what may not be good for you, that kind of thing.

We’re not condemning it. We call it activity. That’s all. It may create further problems for you. It may solve problems for you. We do not know.

But then response may also create some problems for you. We do not know.

But what happens is after it is done, you are completely at peace with yourself.

You have no more problems with yourself. You may be just sitting silent or just getting up and fighting the person. One does not know.

When we talk of perfect action, we call it action or we call it response. The other thing we call it reaction or activity.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th April 2017)