Thread: In response to Ascension quote of Matt Khan

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

In response to Ascension quote of Matt Khan

I felt this was too long to place on the thread 20/7/15 Event Matt Kahn, so I am making a new thread about Ascension.
    Matt Kahn

When not taken literally, ascension represents a point in history where an entire civilization undergoes a spiritual evolution that so many prophets, masters, and avatars had foreshadowed before.

Ascending is more that life is focusing its attention on anchoring the highest vibration within your field so you can support the awakening of others, while establishing the proper energetic alignment that brings your destiny to you, instead of you needing to chase after it.
    Can I begin to explain in simple terms, that the first life that you ever wanted to take off from “Home” to journey, not to see worlds on Earth but to solve what some one needs to know of the Truths given to yourself, via endless stories to explain what simple Truths are of all life endlessly in totality, which is what “Home” is – then in your solemn vows, you promised to deny in rigid circumstances, that you would never end Life, of your own or some one else's, till you had covered what these simple Truth's mean to you. In your solitude, you were solving these questions of Truth, as and when they are so important to you in your daily Life.

What these insecurities have meant to you, are the fact that Life emanates so many possibilities from which to discern one of these rich, life long Truths. It took Life in Review, to sort these things out, nothing is really like what it seems, and yet Truths seems to be in most situations, not just one meaning to Truth.

Closing off Earth's simple lifetimes, became all too real to us, when injuries began to cost lives, and some had to go back to start over again. Working on jobs began to solve who was to stop living in joy Above, and who, so much needed to believe in joy, before life can show you what lives in joy. You are sheltered in “Home”, no one can harm you nor make you do, what you are not equipped to know how to deal with, so some must find out the beastliness of darkness as well as the intense joy of joy itself. It is the same as learning. Fire is hot to touch, and not to leave babies in streets on their own.

As people grew in risk of Life, their intense toughness became minimalistic, and knowledge wasn't hearsay, it became more searching for means to survive. Then it became to antithesis of giftedness, and people lost skills like solving what to do. This was fatal in many gentle folk of gifted hearing of seeing, and the right to solve was the sense of touch alone. This in the Middle Ages, resulted in minor some ones beginning to fear some one else's gift to see, feel or hear. Now solid evidence is asked to give to you first, because all cannot see, feel or hear, but these are the criteria all must have, before being invited to go on back home. Why is this? Because all at the end of Life end in joy, from simply arriving at from whence you came from.

The gift to hear was so important this Lifetime, as when in job (a being in the role of the ability to love, and know what this means to yourself) of a Being of gifts, that is so close to being risen, in the right to go on back “home”, it was so close to instead becoming a Being to claim yourself, that sold itself to every one's minds, (including mine), because the colossal put down, by those still unable to feel love, drove words to more solace than some of us knew, was not meant to be like this, and so the immense token of eminent return to go on back “Home”, has come and gone.

A bent token, is no token at all, for what it was was a simple story of Life be in, or no return to the Source of yours. Those from Above sent to Earth, the best overture, you were ever likely to receive, for a Being of Godliness, came into Life in a body the same as yourselves, who was bending Light, to achieve a better wall of God's Light to you. She began to ask to the entire population, if, given your Soul Link to need go on back with, would you really like to go on back Home now, as the end of Pisces was so bent with evil intent to harm all on Earth, that Amnesty was being offered to clear off from evil engendered in our solar System, by the d jinn who brought millions of demons to solve who was to cling on to feed from, and the rest to be given to the slave trade, from which fearsome might was being risked.

We may cost this now, as from the 23rd December 2014, the Gates of Hell were ripped off and so clearing has to begin now, for missing many of our souls from Earth, we may just have to forget, for these souls were ripped from the minds of gifted ones, in the hope that evil ones could return to Home in their stead. So, no more right to go on back “home” is open to any one, till life ends here now, as the Demons await Souls who seek to return “Home”, as this was what was planned, to stop life from going on back home – or solve whose story id true or not, as the story was told to rid the Earth of rabble who linger on but never want to progress or develop. Those who so thought, had no idea of what the Soul journey is for, nor what was needed to achieve life long giftedness.

Please give yourself the gift of hearing, seeing, and feeling and don't limit the others who already do some or all of these, by interpreting Life as densities or need to clear vibrations to go higher to ascend, for these words call you to become ingested, by your own story-land beliefs, as this is what the Earth is coming into next time round, but your Soul cannot allow you to return, still again, until you are able to live in the right to fear no more stories given in Truth, when it seems total Life isn't to be given to those who will not clearly listen to the Soul's advice to you. For Soul is what the fear of these gifts really is – you are not letting wholeness into yourself, you are limiting the opportunity to claim, mind, spirit, Soul and yourself, from meeting yourself in rich healing as you begin to cling not to the illusion of densities which mean nothing in open life on Earth, for you are Soul Life, not, body/mind life, which is what ET's think themselves are.

Please, be gifted now, and end this travail from being unable to know Truth, from costly lies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2015), Dreamtimer (9th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You added another date sorta, what was the 23 rd dec 2014 hell's gate timeline Cearna ?, lines up with the oneness university finish as such, I sometimes need to have things shoved in my face, so could you refine the above a wee bit for me please if you do not mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You added another date sorta, what was the 23 rd dec 2014 hell's gate timeline Cearna ?, lines up with the oneness university finish as such, I sometimes need to have things shoved in my face, so could you refine the above a wee bit for me please if you do not mind.
    The other dates were the 1st April 2015 and then 2 1/2 years from then. you will find any data for these in the thread of from Piscean to Aquarian Age thread. Otherwise, here is some more information that might help to understand a bit more of how the whole system works, for you to be on Earth, having a life. Hope you find it interesting.

In answer to your question, first the answer that I will give you, is not as yet cast in stone, for the first God to go on a journey, and because of that Created Earth, the Moon and the Solar System as a result of that, is still at the moment working on the next Pathway to be followed, during this next Age. It is he who starts to journey, and as he travels through his own world of Heavens – there being as many of these as he requires to clear a Pathway, for Himself, and these are then used to make Life into a journey for all others to follow.

Some might think, so OK, what do I do on your Pathway, as mine, I mean to do for myself, well here's what some might need to heed now, well no one gets to go on to clear sailing of a Pathway of their own, for you are either Together to Love and Light- or you are non-existent to this Earthly Life. This is what the Earth is:-

Earth is the fabrication of a better world, than any other in existence. In any other like world – if you are able to find one like this – there is no Life Evermore on them. The story is close to what is written on my thread about the first one to walk on Earth's soil. She is our Maker, she it is who clears you to to have your own Spirit and/or Soul (for some Universes work on one only) and she it is who clears the worlds of evil intent to harm those on her special worlds.

Earth's species are special to her, for she have all Life on Earth to be meant to clear her only evident child – the baby-in-arms is her only name, and this one gifted Goddess, has never wandered at any time away from this planet – and this planet is now hers. Sovereignty to own a planet is granted to a God, who sees insightfully the future to sojourn into, over intense Soul Life, and it is this the First God uses to make his Pathway. This is a working realisation, that all need to go on ahead, because all Life began on this assumption, and only in the role of a better top Life are you allowed to stop on the journey of everlasting joy.

A better top life is one, wherein, you are so like a God from your sovereign point of view, but you are not to close off to others, to whom a gift was given of a beautiful realisation. You go on to give yourself to the needs of others, and are ready to give your hand to the next few, who are so close to yourself in development, but must also share in the evolution of the whole. This is not to be given to one, but to sovereignty as a whole, which some are calling a communal mind. This is a false premise on which to build in rightful loving worlds, for, it takes links to one being right and thus all must follow, instead of each being equal to a better delivery to the entire sovereign state on which to grow.

The better worlds, used to giving in joy, are now so old and needing to stop living in physicality, are not to clear a Pathway, it must come from the few who socially depend on the first of a socially linked family, like yours and mine, however it is to some one else you need to recognise, and that is the older members, still in the first link to you, but they are also now so wise their need is to hand down some of that wisdom to those on the ladder, nearer to socially link to your own deaf, blind, and feeling-less selves. Here is why I cannot put dates as yet, for some of yourselves, want to know what to do, but you are looking in all life to find it. It is on your Soul, imprinted to all Gods to read and emanate to you.

Your Higher Self gives you your Soul Life Agenda, when in the womb, this is not time initiated, it is experiential. However, everything hinges on your making solutions, to the immense problems around you as well. Just as now, what the experts tell, is raiding of vibrations, to make good healing in your Soul – if your Soul Life is so cast to one-in-many, making the right sort of decisions, the first to claim “I know what to do, it is this 'n this”, all might tell a heap of lies to the next ones on the ladder, which is what is happening now, not necessarily wrongful, but works only to those whose template of giving service is to give yourself, as you tell what this is.

You see, first to reach it, only needs first things to go on to the mixture of Life experiences, they are in need of. This is who set the pace, for the moralistic life of your elderly in the job now, was the fitting beginning, to give the next group a start along. For the next group, you are now in your setting up to give your rising star a belief in it. This is the planet closest to your sun sign, at the time in your conception – this is found in your solar (sun) sign as the one clearly in orbit at the time of your birth – it will usually be in opposition to your sun on your chart. What that planet is to you is what the better part of your nature will be when you pass the 50th birthday mark. This tells how you are now, not when born. This is world wide, for an entire generation, so it is not a communal mind that sets up the consciousness of a better sort of person, it is the planetary conformity of a gifted generation of people, that leads into a newer role of Earth as time works its way around.

The other important Solar Event, is the fitness of a working life in your testimony to belong in this range of golden Lights. The first thing in golden Light is the essence of a giving Spirit. To cling to old days, won't stop life, but stops all cost of gifts to past life vindications of who and what you are. To find this in your chart, look at the filming of the moon above. Some mindless trophy hunters, love to spot the first story land role. You ever roll on, however, work progresses over time as well. The most unknown factor of every one's in-service to Earth, is to know what the story is, for each better lives of every ones , for the life before this one, as then you will know what the first thing you need to know about the social expression of the Jews are, as well as your own rigid links to lingering in the place where you were born, or your need to stop living there, and go to somewhere ends of Earth away from where you are, to where you need to be. This all hinges on the tectonic plates, and the flowers and colours that are abounding in that place. It isn't to learn, it is to be and do what things are taught on that plate. For each story, leads on to the next, then the next, as over many lives you will heal and right the wrongs on your own wheel of life.

There is more to come, that might explain, the fit of doubts you may have, over what this world is to me and yourselves. I will do so, if any one needs more on any of these stories on how you get to go on back “Home”.