Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27/9/15 Event, Matt Khan

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I know so many people tell you that OObies and Astral travelling are what you should do, particularly at this time this is a dangerous practice, as although my husband and I have taken out a great many Demons and D jinn, we were informed at one stage that there were at least a million of them hiding under the rim of Earth and they make a habit of going to the Astral, which is close to the rim to look for a source of food - you. You may not see them, for they use illusion and may look as if they are very lovely entities, if in close to you, they use ropes to tie you to them and will feed on you after that and can use mind control, with no difficulty. Those who advocate Astral travelling amongst the gifted and experts, are more than likely already been roped to one of them. I kid you not, you are likely to be bound to a Demon or Djinn if you Astral travel unprotected - even that doesn't stop them, they care not about violating our sovereignty.

One thing we discovered in hunting the hugest of them down from way above, was that they had roped down many of the Gods, who work in various means of help to us. We found then dangling about four of them in each group attached to the ropes, the Demons couldn't kill or eat them, but had them out of action from looking after us. The Gods I work with, went after them, and sometimes came away quite wounded for these Demons are wanting to kill as many of us as they can, because once they reach certain stage they become Demon Gods, just like Gaia was, before she was hunted down and killed - so please - please- please, do not send to Gaia your love and energies it will never reach the Real Mother Earth, but was simply going to feed a Demon, send it instead to Mother Earth, she is working hard to change our situation here. The gods we rescued from those ropes are now healed and are back in business so there are more entities about, however, even there you must beware because of the Demon use of illusion.

Time has been speeding up for some time now, it will in fact take most of us out from trying to work to it unless we change our calendar and time. Mother Earth and the Gods who deal with time are trying to change from linear time to the time space continuum, but those who could do this of ourselves, do not know the necessity for it. Please read my articles in TOT - http://jandeane81.com/threads/4958-F...o-Aquarian-Age for more information on this. One of these was channelled to me in the 1980's telling me what had to be done by 2015, and here we are now, not ready.
    Sarahdita85, the collective negative as such is loosing it's hold, so fears created are neither as strong or passable as they were, feel you would be best to research as much as possible, the oobe/travel etc Newton the hypnotist etc and imo have your conduit/chakras in good order/strong/harmonic as possible.

Cearna, I feel we concern each other with our differences sometimes and enjoy our similarities, I love you and find your work/mission/beliefs work very well for yourself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th August 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    I dont choose to astral travel or have an OBE experience, it just happens. I f what you say is true Cearna then you yourself could of been duped? Just a thought, everyone has there own truth and whats real to them so ill continue to connect the dots for myself. I dont mean any offence whatsoever but not one person on this planet knows the whole truth or has knowledge of everything so I tend to pick and choose pieces of info that feel right to me and im sorry but what you are saying really doesnt resonate with me, we all have our purpose and perhaps there is a reason to why it takes so long to figure it out. Thanks anyway

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Purpose indeed, for myself on occasions, finding out the/my purpose was but a step, which included much wasted energy and paths, purpose and missions are micro and macro.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), sarahdita85 (27th August 2015)

Thanks
    Nice article on the Super Shemitah this sep > http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=10988

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

citsym (30th August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), OneOfLaw (6th September 2015), sarahdita85 (27th August 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Nice article on the Super Shemitah this sep > http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=10988
    Very interesting article thanks it makes sense to me because time really does seem to be accelerating at a phenomenal rate, well for me anyway, i can remember january like it was last month!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Cearna (29th August 2015)

Thanks
    I still get the feeling this sep 27 th event is around divine grace, being given, mmmmm or maybe allowed or some such, am still feeling into it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), sarahdita85 (29th August 2015)

Thanks
    Lol, got mistrust and it's many facets, amongst the transmutation energies around the 27 th sep, today, a biggie, will help humanity/gaia etc in many other ways, this feeling is only just coming in for me at present though, it does have a very obvious/open/seeable event energy about it though ( mistrust that is ).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hi, if I may just give, similar to a passing comment relative to just words I read? Meaning, it's full moon. That's my excuse :-D No... meaning, I am not sure of the exact meaning and context in which, in this example, the word/concept of mistrust is used.. But I wish to paint a reaction to it.

Distrust and mistrust are similar words but it tends to be that the difference in sound that they have informs on the forms of use they have. Distrust, is a more informed lack of trust. Experienced/ justifiable distrust.
    Mistrust is more like a lack in trust which might fall towards superstition. It might be justifiable too, but it can be miss trust, which might mean ill trust, or off target trust.

There in my opinion is a good many globally who suffer from one or both of these. And a good proportion would also have likely repressed this emotion in some way, so that they are "able to continue". There is a chance some of these people with repressed trust issues can also be the types to intensely commit themselves with all they have when they do trust.
    Is childlike trust a better or worse extreme to cynical distrust? It depends on which epoch we are going for a guess. You know that idealistic what if, of "would there need to be police and punishment if nobody knew the concept of crime existed?"
    I agree, given a scenario the unknown, there will be contrasts in trust. But it still is a good question, if you only had the 2 choices, which would it be. Trust everyone, or trust no-one?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

idigress (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting, as added now is Sad, sadness, very strongly starting to see and feel this macro level and more and more on the micro level but still mostly outside of my energy as such, watching where this goes atm and may be strongly tied in with coming energy/events etc coming up now and soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ooopps, forgot to mention that Pope addresses congress 24th then UN 25th, like pretty massive in a lead up to the 27th one would feel, surprised that more peoples and groups are not organising meditation/link ups in tandem with 27 th, so far.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Okey dokey, five days away and all is well lol, has anybody else had a lot of intensity in their lives of late, feeling a build up ? energy wise ?, any other interesting developments around the 27 th or prior ?, for myself i can only say, I Don't Know, from observation around me, lots of scattered energy people about, few sick ones ( changing of the seasons maybe ) and of late head injuries or/and clots etc, people in managment under more pressure than usual, more than normal meltdowns within relationships also ( own included ), tghis may simply be my perspective at the moment of course, hows others here ?.

Will add, lost computer for few days ( both ), oh ands lots of external influences barging in, unneeded and unwished for but perfect of course lol.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

citsym (22nd September 2015), sarahdita85 (22nd September 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    All I have noticed is I have loads more astral visitors now than I used to, it used to be every few months or so but over this last few weeks its been at least 4 a week.