Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Goo, AI, Morgellons And More

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Black Goo, AI, Morgellons And More

Harald Kautz-Vella presents some very interesting information in this video tying in Morgellons, Black Goo, ET's, AI and chem trails. It's a long video (2 hrs).

Have we already been assimilated by ET AI? Spooky.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc

Related book; http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Imag...dp/0692247572/

"Dangerous Imagination, Silent Assimilation is a no-excuses conversation about the social engineering of the twentieth century, how it led to our planet being terraformed almost without our knowledge and what we can do about it. It's not as hard as you think. The side effects of global medical experimentation are devastating and fatal unless we act... Morgellon's Syndrome and the use of Sentient OIl, both of which are being understood deeply and handled. Read how."

About the author:

"Cara St.Louis is an American activist and author who has been traveling the world speaking about The Aerosol War since 2010. The over-riding question for us all at this moment is why are we allowing ourselves to be medically experimented on, to be gassed from the sky, for our planet to be terraformed in such a way that it is uninhabitable for us, the Earth’s true partners? The answer lies in a snapshot of the 20th century, which can be characterized as an all-out social engineering war against humanity with the goal of cultural obliteration, particularly in terms of western civilization. Yet, we can save ourselves if we simply remember who we are. It is our power that makes us the prime target. Harald Kautz-Vella is a chemist, activist and author living in Germany. In this collaboration, he has shared much of his scientific but very understandable analysis of chemtrails and how they affect cellular life on earth. He has researched Morgellon’s Syndrome extensively and has been present at ocurrences of an absolute cure for the same. Herein, he discusses this as well as the esoteric nature of the crimes against 20th century humanity which, as we shall see, can be easily traced back to John Dee. Harald also discusses the function and phenomenon of sentient oil, of which he has a deep knowledge, as well as its antidote. Humanity’s most powerful weapon is that which has been under brutal siege: The Imagination. Several chapters have been published on Vortex Magazine as previews in the last few months and have been read widely. The excerpts have received stellar reviews. Let’s move to the next level and take our planet back."
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 2nd August 2015 at 02:43.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

bstuart (6th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (2nd August 2015), dlipter (22nd August 2015), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2015), Elen (29th May 2017), genevieve (2nd August 2015), idigress (19th August 2015), lcam88 (3rd August 2015), Phoenix (7th August 2015), reno (2nd August 2015), ZShawn (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    artificial clouds are a constant these days... some more than others.
    to what end.... well there are a lot of speculations .... aren't there.
    *wry grin, and heads to bar for a pint

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017), RikkiTikkiTavi (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I decidedly like the things Mr Vella has to say.

The most interesting idea he touched on is how "no" is an NLP concept. "No more war." being his example, and how in nature negation of idea does not exist. That is a very interesting statement.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Awkikuna (4th August 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2015), Elen (29th May 2017), Pebbles (19th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    lcam88, that bit caught my attention, too. I found myself thinking about it again today.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017), lcam88 (3rd August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam has posted another video about black goo as explained by Mr Vella that goes into the basics of scalar physics in a way that is much easier to understand.

This negation NLP "contamination" would be an interesting thing to experiment about; let us try to live a day, a week or a month with "pure" ideas.

For example: No more corruption would actually mean corruption is in mind. Let us dwell on what is the true idea. Let us alter our parameters so that the negation is ignored. Let us wallow in absolute to see what our perception and mind may yield as part of the hitherto missing experience.

I would expect to see clarity in thought, perhaps an approximation with oneness. Expanded awareness as well as good exercise in mental fortitude. This is different from trying to control thoughts; we must only recognize what is, and think and act on that true aspect, rather than its negation...

Does anyone else feel compelled to try, or even to comment on the experiment?
    Last edited by lcam88, 4th August 2015 at 12:55.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

citsym (10th December 2015), Dreamtimer (6th August 2015), Elen (29th May 2017), Pebbles (19th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (5th August 2015)

Thanks
    "Humanity’s most powerful weapon is that which has been under brutal siege: The Imagination." I'll second that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017)

Thanks
    lcam88, I really like your idea. "...think and act on that true aspect, rather than it's negation." I shall try to do so.

Listening to Art Bell's show with Richard Dolan, I had a surprise at the news break. Just after 26min.

"Science has a fetish for trying to amalgamate humanity with machine. And it's latest endeavor...has taken the form of an emergency brain implant technology that would render humans part flesh, part computer. Researchers from UC Berkeley have come up with a concept they've dubbed "neural dust" that they say can be implanted into peoples/ brains for data collection purposes. The technology is reportedly so small that humans wouldn't even know it was inside their heads. Using a special wire apparatus the neural dust can be dipped into a person's cerebral cortex where it would remain embedded indefinitely and, since it's powered by special piezoelectric materials, this dust wouldn't require a recharge which means once it's there, it's there for good. This neural dust contains a complementary metal oxide semiconductor. This allows it to monitor and track a person's brain activity. After gathering data the dust then transmits it to a special transmitter installed on a person's scalp...." (Did they mean receiver?)

Can you say

Told you, I did. (Yoda talking, not me)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017), lcam88 (6th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At first I tried to avoid using negation in phrases. But it goes deeper than that. Regardless of whether you use negation or _not_, thinking positive is also understanding positive when people around you describe ideas with negation. "Don't take Main st, it is a traffic jam." is merely should be a suggestion to consider taking Main St. and consider traffic conditions.

When I was young, my mother had often asked me why I ignored her advise on so many occasions; I find maybe I have been thinking positive then without ever knowing it. She often formed her advise as warnings or negative "recommendations"; and the "pound of flesh" paid for refusing those recommendations where often artificial, or of her own making.

I agree with your earlier statement regarding a siege on Imagination. Your quote above would even suggest that all mind functions are under siege; imagination is likely the escape, the creme-de-la-creme of where that siege may claim its final victory?

I went on about a "fractal" based design of the universe at one point; recognition of worthy idea is possible even when suggestion is given by someone in the form of a complete drunk with slurred speech because it is up to us (who receives such a message) to find meaning where it may reside. Even if the mechanism used to deliver the idea may be "tainted" or void of true understandings. In a way, critical thinking like this involves the use of Imagination, IMO.

It is not clear to me where I want this line of rational I am sharing with you in this thread to end.

My lack of clarity is very apparent now that I am more actively considering negation to be unnatural. The exercise I'm engaging regarding this NLP based corruption of mind is exactly to fix that. I hope you find the contemplations at least as meaningful as I do.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th August 2015 at 14:18.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th August 2015), Elen (29th May 2017), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th August 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Harald Kautz-Vella presents some very interesting information in this video tying in Morgellons, Black Goo, ET's, AI and chem trails. It's a long video (2 hrs).

Have we already been assimilated by ET AI? Spooky.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88BcgzzcTc

Related book; http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Imag...dp/0692247572/
    An ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017), lcam88 (17th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This thread popping up reminded me of a thought experiment I was to try. I must say the issue had been forgotten and I've ceased making conscious efforts to tailor negation from idea.

I must say that while I do use negation terms, it seems that I dwell [mostly] on positive idea overall.

I will say, "I disagree or don't like..." rather than say, I agree minimally or I hardly like it because of the nuances of spoken parlance in the way we all use the language.

1. I cannot say whether a modification of my negative term usage would actually require a change in my way of thinking.

2. It's unclear whether changing my way of thinking would cause further declension of negative language usage.

And even as the two phrases above may suggest it all possible, a very basic and elementary level of effort would be required. Is it worth the effort? How would one express the idea behind the italicized word in a way that expunges negativity? I feel trapped, tainted and damaged!

Expression of true idea made clearly and in affirmation requires a mind tuned in affirmation. Clearly reaching is level of purity requires continued attention.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017), Pebbles (19th August 2015)

Thanks
    We played a couple board games this weekend. I focused on what I wanted to roll rather than what I didn't. I won the game. It is only one weekend so there's no accumulation of data. It was a good opportunity to practice.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th May 2017)

Thanks

What Does NASA Have in Common with Morgellons Disease?

Here is a recent article about NASA and Morgellons.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/08/...s-disease.html

And a video regarding NASA branded "fiber"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0_EyPwvWTY

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th August 2015), idigress (19th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    marking this important thread.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here is a link to some of Harald's published work on 'geoengineering'/Morgellon's etc.

http://www.aquarius-technologies.de/...lichungen.html

Those interested may wish to download the offered zip file of the English translations [before they are 'disappeared', perhaps?]

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017)

Synagex
    Harald's info is awesome I have followed his findings for some time.

The debris that is black goo is a very sinister low vibratory consciousness that formed a planet once, who was of course a very sinister type of planet consciousness.

This debris came to earth a very long long time ago when the earths consciousness and that of all it's inhabitants was very high.

The debris came mixed with all sorts of other types of space rocks etc to mask it's approach. This black goo debris was slowly enertering earths atmosphere and landing on earth. Unknown to the earth's inhabitants it was slowly lowering the consciousness of all that lived on earth, as the inhabitants consciousness was being lowered so where the actions which also lead to lower based reactive desicions.

This black too strike on earth all that time ago came from an unknown source but what is known it was the first wave strike against earth and it's inhabitants.

The slow un noticed drop in consciousness and the not knowing where it was from was necessary for other beings to approach this planet and continue there quest for domination.

This was only possible by the first wave attack of sinister black goo.

Harald's latest work is also very good, an excellent mix of science metaphysics and history.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017)