Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Goo, AI, Morgellons And More

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I haven't seen any new work by HKV for some time now, since the putative healing he and Morlean had from 'the Elderer' that he was going to share on FaeceBook [!?!]...there was a March interview by Miles Johnson I watched the other day, but it was more of a chat than new work.

Also, it seems this Black Goo comes in two types, the Earth's own and the 'depleted planetary consciousness' invader, as you presumably know; so for the benefit of anyone unfamiliar with this stuff, the Earth's Black Goo is apparently as completely warm and pro-life as the invader is cold and deadly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    I haven't seen any new work by HKV for some time now, since the putative healing he and Morlean had from 'the Elderer' that he was going to share on FaeceBook [!?!]...there was a March interview by Miles Johnson I watched the other day, but it was more of a chat than new work.

Also, it seems this Black Goo comes in two types, the Earth's own and the 'depleted planetary consciousness' invader, as you presumably know; so for the benefit of anyone unfamiliar with this stuff, the Earth's Black Goo is apparently as completely warm and pro-life as the invader is cold and deadly.
    Hello DMt how you doing, the most recent info I found was just searching YouTube I think some of it was 2016 and maybe a bit of 2017.

He has defiantly aged but this happens as life force is used doing the work he has done and most probably being harased ethericly.

It seems his message now is that the black magic machines I think that's how he put it have been taken out. Most of the baf guys have been removed from earth and those that where allowed to stay are now powerless in future problems but are just running on the momentum of past events.

The energy of pasts events has been stopped so the momentum is slowing although it looks like things are getting worse it is almost like a detox where all impurities are being expelled before the new health shines through.

He has said it is now like all we have to do is break the habits of living and reacting like we did in the past, like we are now are own worst enemy as the real enemy has been removed.

Mother earth has apparently cleansed or removed all negative black goo. So in his opinion all is looking up.

In my opinion like Harald's most people are there own worst enemy and this includes people in power and military authority. As a collective we must raise our physical vibration too a certain level of safety and not let it drop into a danger zone where we will become self destructive again.

This is the final card the negatives can use as there power of domination momentum fades they will try any which way they can keep our vibration down and turn us all against each other.

Just keep your vibration up.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

DMt. (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Yes, this is pretty much what I've gathered, too.

Quote Originally posted by Synagex
    In my opinion like Harald's most people are there own worst enemy...
    Oh dear me yes, indeed...and yours truly most definitely included.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Elen (30th May 2017)