Thread: 1³+1³(∞³) = ± reality

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

1³+1³(∞³) = ± reality

1³+1³(∞³) = ± reality

Recycled Energy Acquiring Logically Integrated Transforming Yconia

Take some deep breaths, relax, attain a contemplative unbiased state of mind and continue reading. I will attempt to present some information within this article in the most simplistic way, yet with enough detail to demonstrate the logic of my perception.

Observe the title of this article. Consider what your thoughts are about what it represents. It could represent many different ideas and possibly opportunities. To make better sense of the title formula, this article takes into account that are only two “energy” factors and they are opposites, ie,… + and -. Also, take into account that the integers (1) can be of any value. I gave them the value of (1) to keep it simple. And the (³) represents “cubed”, that is a fixed value.

Your thoughts are perceptions which mold the reality that you observe. There are a lot of elements that contribute to the quality and quantity of your perceptions. And all of these elements have a certain degree, or ratio of positive and negative energy. Just as there are the positive and negative energies, there is also a plurality of an area, microcosm and macrocosm. Do you see where this is going?

So, to get down to the gist of the subject, as an example, I’m going to use God, Creator, Source or, if you are an Atheist I’ll use the word “Process”. Regardless of what your personal explanation is of how we came to exist, there is undoubtedly a plurality of energy at play.

If a thinking person considers the concept of a (God) (Process)then it would seem to me that the plurality of (Good/Evil)(+/-) was manifested by God or Process. Does this make sense to you? Okay, so we find ourselves in a era that the old, and even some new paradigms just aren’t holding up to modern civilization and for the benefit of creating a peaceful, healthy, enjoyable civilization. Oh yes, there is a small percentage of people that might be satisfied with the conditions of today, however for most of the populace there is the sentiment that things could be much better for all involved, including the planet!

The fact is, a NWO is taking form. My personal feeling is that things could have been worked out a very long time ago if it weren’t for selfish, narrow minded, insidious, psychopathic people that “engineered” the situation that we find ourselves in today.

I may expand on this article at some future date. For now I just wanted to get the basic idea out there. I’m looking forward to a more balanced future and I am sure you are as well.
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 29th July 2015 at 16:28. Reason: Added a word and color

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

mocha (29th July 2015), ZShawn (29th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    add to the mix the notion that the ages are changing at this juncture, and looking back through time this heralds the emerging of some new narrative which then eventually becomes the dominant story of the new age moved into.... a tedious and slow process for sure, however it is inevitable if history is any guide at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (29th July 2015)

Thanks
    Bradley Loves posted this yesterday (7/29/2015) on his blog at;

https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/

"WHILE I AGREE WITH “SOME” OF WHAT MICHAEL SAYS IN THIS SHORT CLIP…, I WHOLE HEARTEDLY “DISAGREE” WITH HIS IDEA THAT THE ILLUMINATI HAS “EVERY” RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT AS CONCERNS THE PLANET! THIS IS PATENTLY FALSE, AND WHY I USUALLY HESITATE TO POST ANYTHING FROM MICHAEL TSARION."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91nly2WnOw

I'm not familiar with Michael Tsarion. Although he does make some valid points in the video.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    RikkiTikkiTavi, I hear him saying 'buyer beware'. I don't agree that the power holders have 'every' right to abuse us and sell us a lie. I believe 'what goes around comes around' and I believe 'do no harm'. They clearly are doing harm and will bring the evil back around to themselves. However, we're so emeshed in the system we're gonna suffer when it does.

Mostly I hear a call to action.

I listened to some of his presentations on how civilization began in Ireland and spread around the world. I told my husband about it and mentioned that Tsarion is Irish. His response was, "Must be a Belfast man." I laughed in amazement. For, indeed he is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (30th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    RikkiTikkiTavi, I hear him saying 'buyer beware'. I don't agree that the power holders have 'every' right to abuse us and sell us a lie. I believe 'what goes around comes around' and I believe 'do no harm'. They clearly are doing harm and will bring the evil back around to themselves. However, we're so emeshed in the system we're gonna suffer when it does.

Mostly I hear a call to action.
    My understanding of what he says about the TPTB is this; They and everybody else has freewill. They can act and think as they want to. Now whether we consider it to be just and non-harming is another matter. A person could randomly walk up to someone on the street and fatally harm them and nothing will prohibit that from happening (in most cases). Whether that's a right to do so or taking advantage of the situation? It is our freewill to allow that to happen or not, if we see that situation transpiring.

As with a product or service being presented to us by a salesman, it is our freewill/choice to buy what the salesman is selling or not. In other words, it is our responsibility to govern ourselves by the best of our abilities in such a way as to not become victimized by another person's freewill. We as well, have the right to protect ourselves. For every action there is a reaction. So we all have the "right" to speak, think and act regardless of morality, however that is not to say there are no consequences of exercising our rights/freewill.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st July 2015)

Thanks
    I often wonder what differences there would be if more scientific and spiritual information was more commonly known by the majority of the population back in ancient times, say 2,000 to 6,000 years ago.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxiGgxL5btA

I think that there is much valuable information to be learned from many different sources, both supporting and opposing (Good/Evil) (+/-) (microcosm/macrocosm).

Retired Member
    Thanks
    while "we" deplore the scenario of oppression on the scale we see globally and have many issues with it, just to play devils advocate for a moment,
    the entire scenario is a vast awareness test.
    who in their right mind, would go to a gym if all the weights were made of styrofoam!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (1st August 2015)