Thread: A wee prattle

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

A wee prattle

While watching the Nassim Haramein vid in another thread http://jandeane81.com/threads/7485-M...assim-Haramein , while flicking through another thread ( pah, wife says I cannot multi task ), I was musing about some high vibration humans of late being a bit introverted as such, was it a collective mind thing, something to do with the continuing galactic wave etc or maybe just myself or my perception, was spacing out for a sec with the intent for clarity ( connection with higher self ) when the feeling of great thankfullllness overflowed me, just being awake, aware and alive in these times, co creating, loving, being, that feeling of gods blessing rippling through myself, I then sorta tuned into the old me, the mind in hell times of long ago lol maybe not that long ago and a dark night of the soul experience I was now able to feel, moreso into, gee there is still a scratchy feeling in my stomach, then while writing this I realised how much nowadays I am a multi tasker, lol wife would only agree because she would see the mirror of it for herself, not the house work side lol, anyways, every moment is really a teaching moment or wayshowing happening even if just being, life is so amazing, when I am sad or angry, it is okay, when attacked or hurt, I know the right situation will arise through the knowing, am prattling on a bit, just felt to share this my moment.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2015), bsbray (28th July 2015), citsym (28th July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2015), Jengelen (29th July 2015)