Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Black Robe

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

The Black Robe

Most people of the world are distracted by many different aspects of what is apparently the machinations one influential group. More and more information has been presenting itself to me as I have been researching the many aspects and results of what I have come to comprehend as the driving force orchestrated behind them. The "One", so to speak. The information that I have been subjected to concerning this one organization of hierarchy spans from mankind's beginnings, ET's to charity's and the domination of the planet and it's peoples.

After viewing DW's latest episodes of his Disclosure series that featured Dean Garner the flash bulbs started popping like you see at some grand media event. I realize that many are already aware of this hierarchy, however the complete comprehension of this was new to me. So, my intent in posting this is to attempt to bring awareness to those who may not realize the significance of this misunderstood organization of people and their influence.

As Dean Garner observes, you have to look at the whole picture, not just the past 5, 10, 20 or even 100 years. By looking at the whole picture the patterns reveal themselves.

Here are several videos that may pique some of you;

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLzg7fhG70

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5SDCPGm8i8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_kbG7Y-CE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxjTzT_VdM

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Hugh Mann (27th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I wish to protest the use of the word wizard used in the thread title. Black magicians are not wizards. I do wish for this to be remedied by the moderators.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), Lord Sidious (24th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (24th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I wish to protest the use of the word wizard used in the thread title. Black magicians are not wizards. I do wish for this to be remedied by the moderators.
    Uhm, easy there wiz,.... Don't get your knickers in a bunch, it was a metaphor to the Wizard of Oz.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), Phoenix (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post

Uhm, easy there wiz,.... Don't get your knickers in a bunch, it was a metaphor to the Wizard of Oz.
    I do not wear knickers or any undergarments. TMI? Just working with the metaphor thrust at me. Perhaps you might have used 'robe'. Ridding ourselves of cartoon/disney wizards would help with perception of a small, but good, group of beings.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th July 2015 at 16:59.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Perhaps you might have used 'robe'.
    I might have, though taking in consideration that one of the first "name" suggestions for the group called "Jesuit's" was "The Black Robes". In that context I felt that the words "Black Robe" held more significance with the posts' criteria than just the one word "Robe".

And do understand that I sincerely apologize if the title, or the post material has offended you. It is not my intention to be offensive, rather merely informative.
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 24th July 2015 at 18:26. Reason: grammar error (extra words omitted)

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (24th July 2015), Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (24th July 2015), Phoenix (25th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Alright you two sparring partners... Since you've decided to conduct this argue over the thread title out here on the open thread itself, here's my take on it.

• I fully understand what RikkiTikkiTavi meant to convey in his wording of the thread title. It was indeed, as anyone familiar with the The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz will know, a reference to the scene where the eponymous wizard is revealed to actually be nothing but an illusion, created by a man standing behind a curtain.

(Yes, many movies and television series have been produced of this story, but it is not quite a Disney production. It is, in fact, the title of a book by L. Frank Baum, published in the year 1900.)

• Given that modwiz is feeling quite upset with the title of this thread in spite of RikkiTikkiTavi's honorable intentions and usage of a well-understood cultural metaphor, I am going to (reluctantly) rename this thread to something that will help Radagast sleep better in his tent at Rhosgobel.

Problem solved. :sun:

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (24th July 2015), nurseratchet (24th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Alright you two sparring partners... Since you've decided to conduct this argue over the thread title out here on the open thread itself, here's my take on it.

• I fully understand what RikkiTikkiTavi meant to convey in his wording of the thread title. It was indeed, as anyone familiar with the The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz will know, a reference to the scene where the eponymous wizard is revealed to actually be nothing but an illusion, created by a man standing behind a curtain.

(Yes, many movies and television series have been produced of this story, but it is not quite a Disney production. It is, in fact, the title of a book by L. Frank Baum, published in the year 1900.)

• Given that modwiz is feeling quite upset with the title of this thread in spite of RikkiTikkiTavi's honorable intentions and usage of a well-understood cultural metaphor, I am going to (reluctantly) rename this thread to something that will help Radagast sleep better in his tent at Rhosgobel.

Problem solved. :sun:

Reluctant, eh? Thank you. Sorcerer or magician would have fit the billing more appropriately, IMO.

Once Saruman was identified as not working for the better of Middle-Earth his staff was broken, ergo, no longer a wizard. Sauron was also of the Maiar race (so were Balrogs but, wizards took the human form and were only called such in Middle-Earth proper and not in the Undying lands) however, he had turned before coming East and therefore was never called a wizard.

Now some may say, this is all but a fiction and does not apply. Multiverses and parallel worlds do exist and spirits are not bound by such boundaries. Also, walk-ins do exist. Let one make what they will of this.

My disney reference was also a metaphor for fictional creations or distortions of actual beings for the sake of entertainment. I know Baum is not from Disney studios. He pre-dated that outfit.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th July 2015 at 22:21.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The newbie understands and agrees with modwiz, although she understands also, that RikkiTikkiTavi truly meant no offense.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nurseratchet For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (24th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by nurseratchet View Post
    The newbie understands and agrees with modwiz, although she understands also, that RikkiTikkiTavi truly meant no offense.
    This is understood. Please see my thank you under the post where he/she explained this.

Welcome newbie, though your user name evokes unpleasant imagery. What we get for exposing ourselves to Hollywood.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th July 2015 at 23:20.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), liderr (25th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Reluctant, eh?
    Well, yes, because I understood and appreciated the reference to The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz, which is a cultural classic. (I was still a young boy when I first saw the 1939 movie with Judy Garland on my grandmother's black & white TV. )
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (24th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015), tonig (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, yes, because I understood and appreciated the reference to The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz, which is a cultural classic. (I was still a young boy when I first saw the 1939 movie with Judy Garland on my grandmother's black & white TV. )

Ok. I was drawing a distinction between fiction and flesh and blood. I'll drop the subject now. The results have been satisfactory and appreciated.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), GCS1103 (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), RUSirius (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    I find this situation truly bizarre and very much interesting at the same time.

Not only was the Wizard just a common man, his workings were an illusion.

Another allegory of the Wizard was/is;

"The Wizard is simply a manipulative politician who appears to the people in one form, but works behind the scenes to achieve his true ends. Such figures are terrified at being exposed".

Hence the original title of the post that was a metaphor, the meaning of which was (in short), the Jesuits occult dealings and workings conceal the true goals and intent of the public figures acting on their behalf.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), citsym (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), Phoenix (25th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is understood. Please see my thank you under the post where he/she explained this.

Welcome newbie, though your user name evokes unpleasant imagery. What we get for exposing ourselves to Hollywood.
    It was bestowed upon me by a patient. We tease one another almost mercilessly.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nurseratchet For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Cearna (25th July 2015), Dreamtimer (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Your exchanges above are pretty funny... ... May I never use the term Wizard or Wiz improperly... And welcome nurseratchet...!

Returning to the subject of this thread.... reluctantly.... because it is some of the most disturbing information on the planet, I watched portions of all the videos. I knew about it already, but thanks for posting.

I found out about the problem with the Jesuits just about 3 years ago. The information made my eyes pop out. I think finding out about the Jesuits was more disturbing than finding out about how ETs have been hidden from us. There are other articles I'm aware of that really tell it like it is. It's difficult information, but I think we all need to know about it to try to turn it around.

The current pope talks a good line.... but sorry, I'm not convinced.

If the Vatican really wants to solve worldwide poverty, they can sell the enormous amount of land owned by the Catholic Church in South America.
    Last edited by Gretchen, 25th July 2015 at 03:52.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2015), bsbray (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), sandy (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Here's some more. Use discernment (as usual) but here's a comprehensive article on the Jesuit agenda.

Below: Link to full article, which talks about the change over to the new financial system and a whole bunch of interesting stuff... then first part of article......

http://www.2012portal.blogspot.ca/20...it-agenda.html

Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Jesuit Agenda

The Jesuit agenda is to infiltrate the Eastern Alliance with its agents and hijack the process of creating the new financial system. Needless to say, top people within the Eastern Alliance are aware of this and will not let it happen. Also, top members of the White Dragon Society have learned their lesson after their predecessors were fooled decades ago when they surrendered much of their gold to Jesuit agents for worthless pieces of paper (US government bonds). The White Dragons are much more careful now, especially as the Jesuits are trying to infiltrate them through Te-Wu, the Chinese secret intelligence agency.

The Jesuit plan is to let the Light forces purge the Illuminazi faction (Rockefeller, Bush, Kissinger, Cheney & Co.) and then secretly team up with the Rothschilds to take over the process of creating the new financial system. Their agents are present on endless negotiations for the surrender of the Cabal ....

(read more at the link shown above)
    Last edited by Gretchen, 25th July 2015 at 04:54.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2015), Greenbarry (25th July 2015), Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (25th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015)