Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Black Robe

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    It's difficult information, but I think we all need to know about it to try to turn it around.
    Thank you for posting that link and I agree, we need to be aware and not swayed from facts being concealed. May those who strive for justice and balance be gifted with a healthy heart.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Liberty (27th July 2015), lookbeyond (26th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Load of rubbish.
    As usual......................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Modwiz
    Once Saruman was identified as not working for the better of Middle-Earth his staff was broken, ergo, no longer a wizard. Sauron was also of the Maiar race (so were Balrogs but, wizards took the human form and were only called such in Middle-Earth proper and not in the Undying lands) however, he had turned before coming East and therefore was never called a wizard.

Now some may say, this is all but a fiction and does not apply. Multiverses and parallel worlds do exist and spirits are not bound by such boundaries. Also, walk-ins do exist. Let one make what they will of this.
    I heard once that Tolkein would become angry when his works on Middle Earth were called fantasy. He would speak of his work being based on history and research.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 4th August 2015 at 08:13. Reason: fixed your quotes :)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Liberty (27th July 2015), modwiz (25th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Load of rubbish.
    ... why does this line always make me giggle ... sorry for interrupting ... couldn't help myself ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Liberty (27th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Thank you for posting that link and I agree, we need to be aware and not swayed from facts being concealed. May those who strive for justice and balance be gifted with a healthy heart.
    Hi Rikki and anybody else who cares: There are a bunch of other articles and research available on the same subject.

I posted one link which is written from one perspective, but there is really powerful evidence for all of this available. I keep coming across similar articles and research on the internet.

It's out there and eventually it will become much more public. Discernment necessary, as usual.

My guess is that several people who have posted here don't want this information even considered, which is why there are all kinds of 'off topic' posts here that serve to knock the subject off track.

It becomes difficult for me to participate in the thread when everything gets off track like this...(but thanks RikkiTT for your original post), so I'm going to make my exit.

Meanwhile... a spaceship seems to be stopping by to lift me up !!

Last edited by Gretchen, 25th July 2015 at 20:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    The distraction angle is interesting indeed, if one is living in the wop wops as such and has little interaction with the goings on with humanity or living in the city emersed in social media, work etc etc, does it matter, with the noosphere/collective mind continuing to evolve/improve ?.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I wish to protest the use of the word wizard used in the thread title. Black magicians are not wizards. I do wish for this to be remedied by the moderators.
    The origin of the word 'wizard' is 'wish-art', so in a way we are all potential 'wizards'.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    From the Mirriam Webster dictionary and not pulled out of someone's ass.

Origin of WIZARD
    Middle English wysard, from wis, wys wise
    First Known Use: 15th century
    From the Oxford dictionary.

Origin

Late Middle English (in the sense 'philosopher, sage'): from wise1 + -ard.
    The word or prefix/suffix Ard, refers to high, or elevated. An Ard Ri was a high king in Ireland.

Now, "in a way" connotes that in some manner or possibility one thing can be another. Potential is something that is latent but, not actualized. To put them together in one sentence to try and make a point is weak and feeble. Epic failure in other words. So pathetic it almost feels like bait, if the mind that produced it were capable of such a feat.

Methinks not.

With that said, some capable company would be very welcome but, in a way is a form of hopium, or wish art, and potential must be realized. It is such minds (the above post) that allow for less than one percent to dominate the rest. Feeble minds from not living up to potential.
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th July 2015 at 15:19.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one group dominates for a time, .....and then their time is done and a new dominant group emerges, this is the pattern, however it does at times, take centuries to be realized.. and is the new boss that much different from the old boss, seems like it is just the color of the robes that gets changed

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Intelligence could be considered the seed. Imagination and creativity are the fertile grounds for the change of the status quo. Perspectives are the elements that regulate the development of the crop. Energy is the result of the harvesting of the crop. Excretion is the division of the energy produced. (or, something like that )

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

ZShawn (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    well, if we didn't have any villains on the stage , we would likely begin to invent them.....
    hmmmm...
    thinking about it, isn't that the very thing we have collectively done already

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Now, "in a way" connotes that in some manner or possibility one thing can be another. Potential is something that is latent but, not actualized. To put them together in one sentence to try and make a point is weak and feeble. Epic failure in other words. So pathetic it almost feels like bait, if the mind that produced it were capable of such a feat.

Methinks not.
    Hé bijdehand, tegen de tijd dat jouw Nederlands net zo goed is als mijn Engels lul ik verder met je.

O ja, die ass waar ‘wish-art’ uitkwam heet Jimmy Page die, zoals je ongetwijfeld weet, het huis – en daarmee ook één van ’s werelds belangrijkste ‘esoterische’ bibliotheken - van Aleister Crowley aan Loch Ness heeft gekocht.
    Last edited by Outlander, 27th July 2015 at 20:32.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (28th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Intelligence could be considered the seed. Imagination and creativity are the fertile grounds for the change of the status quo. Perspectives are the elements that regulate the development of the crop. Energy is the result of the harvesting of the crop. Excretion is the division of the energy produced. (or, something like that )

Nice, same similar to Jose Arguelles material, nice to see it.

Modwiz have you been aware of the collective feeling for some, to make ripples by getting the/their truth, out there, with bells on ?.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (28th July 2015)

Thanks

Vatican Releases 4,000 Ancient Manuscripts Available Online For Free

The Vatican is in the process of releasing ancient manuscripts on their Vatican Library website.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2015/07/...0-ancient.html

Vatican Library
    https://www.vatlib.it/home.php

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th July 2015), Dreamtimer (31st July 2015), modwiz (28th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Outlander, don't know what you said, but, that Shadowfax sure is a fine high horse, eh?

RikkiTikkiTavi, I found the videos in your OP very interesting. I was left with the feeling that all the talk of 'illuminati' is a distraction from the underlying machinations of the jesuits.

I think I'll inquire into whether the Ruiner has spoken of them. Or Mithraism.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (1st August 2015)