Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Black Robe

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I ran across this just a bit ago. DW interviewed William Dean Garner for Disclosure series on Gaiam TV. So far only 2 of 5 of the interviews have been shown as of this posting. It's interesting what Mr. Garner has to say,...

"When we taped five episodes of the Disclosure series some time ago, I discussed a lot more intel on the Jesuits, but Jay Weidner edited out much of my commentary on the Jesuits and replaced it with the propaganda David Wilcock is pushing: the so-called “illuminati” and “cabal,” neither of which are real entities in my estimation.

They’re being paraded about to throw us off the trail of the real culprits, the Jesuits.

The two interviews I did with Wilcock are somewhat interesting, when you don’t have to listen to Wilcock all the time, but they’re also disturbing on several fronts because Gaiam TV is pushing this false notion about the “illuminati” and “cabal.”

Methinks the time is coming when I’ll do my own video interviews and tell the story of the Jesuits the way it should be told: accurately and filled with first-hand accounts by those who witnessed malevolent Jesuit behaviors in many different countries over centuries.

Fireside chats kinda."
    http://williamdeanagarner.com/willia...david-wilcock/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Synchronicity abounds to an astute observer.

This site was created years ago, there was no intentional occult meaning to the animation, except to relay in a graphical sense the continuity of the gaming community at that time. However, I find the result after all these years to be, well, synchronicent in several ways.

Pay close attention to the subsequent video that follows the animation. I never had watched the video before and had only been pranked by a short clip from it. However, now upon further observation I have become more aware of many occult nuances in the video. When the site was active the video was not presented at the time. Now it is, by no responsibility or input of the owner.

http://www.cybergamingsociety.com/

Curious, indeed.