Thread: DNA uncovers mystery migration to the Americas

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

DNA uncovers mystery migration to the Americas

Modern day native people in Brazil have traces of Australasian DNA, raising new questions
    about how and when the first Americans arrived.

Two separate genetic analyses have found evidence for a surprising genetic link between
    the native populations of the Americas and Oceania.

The DNA of some native Amazonians shows significant similarity to indigenous inhabitants of Australia and Melanesia.

The two research groups, however, offer contrasting interpretations of how the Americas were first peopled.

The studies have been published in the journals Science and Nature.

There is agreement that the first people to populate the Americas came though Siberia - along a land bridge connecting it with Europe and Asia. But just where these people came from and when they arrived has been a matter of some debate.

Could this have been the route of the first Americans?

By analysing the DNA of modern native Americans and ancient human remains, the group writing in Science concluded that all present-day Native Americans arrived in a single migration no earlier than 23,000 years ago.

Then, they argue, Native Americans split into two branches around 13,000 years ago: one that is now dispersed across North and South America while the other is restricted to North America.

"Our paper shows that the simplest possible model seems by and large to be true, with [that] one notable exception," Prof Rasmus Nielsen from the University of California, Berkley, told BBC News.

"[So] the fanciful ideas that somehow the Americas were populated by people coming from Europe and all kinds of other places are wrong."

The analysis also rules out a theory, favoured by some, of a staggered migration from Siberia: the first more than 30,000 years ago which was stemmed for 15,000 years because of ice blocking the route, and then a second wave when the route was clear.

But, in agreement with the study in Nature, Prof Nielsen's team does report traces of "Australo-Melanesian" ancestry in certain populations, including those of the Aleutian islands (off Alaska) and the Surui people of the Brazilian Amazon.

This map from the Nature paper highlights the similarity between indigenous
    Amazonians and Australasians

Prof David Reich, from Harvard Medical School, led the separate study in Nature. He told the BBC that "both studies show that there have been multiple pulses of migration into the Americas".

According to Prof Reich, the discovery of Oceanian ancestry among certain Native American groups indicates that the Americas were peopled by a more diverse set of populations than previously accepted.

"The simplest possible model never predicted an affinity between Amazonians today and Australasians," he said.

"This suggests that there is an ancestral population that crossed into the Americas that is different from the population that gave rise to the great majority of Americans. And that was a great surprise," he said.

Prof Reich believes that the most plausible explanation is that there was a separate migration from Australasia, possibly around 15,000 years ago. This group, he speculates, was probably more widely dispersed across North America but was eventually pushed out by other native American groups.

Prof Nielsen, however, has a different interpretation. He believes that the traces of Australasian DNA stem from a later migration, around 8,000 years ago, which progressed around the Pacific coast.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869

peace...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2015), Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), Cearna (24th July 2015), Dreamtimer (24th July 2015), Elen (19th September 2015), Frances (24th July 2015), Kitsune (24th July 2015), sandancer (25th July 2015), The One (27th July 2015), Woody (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I think when we combine the fact that Turkey in the way of Gobekli Tepe just revealed the groin holding long nosed white stone bald man with black opal eyes. This something that is 12,000 years old for sure if not older and it looks mysteriously like the statues at Rapa Nui (Easter Island). So someone was certainly on the seas and big seas in big water 12,000 or more years back. Seems as those statues that are buried on Rapa Nui are obviously much older than they were thought to be to be buried that deep and to be found to be that tall. The 23,000 year old date may be the actual closer to the truth date.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2015), Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), Cearna (24th July 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), sandancer (25th July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Right, Jengelen. It makes me think of a cultural spread that we might associate with the legends of "Lemuria," which covered the Pacific region. A lot more of Indonesia and land attached to the top of Australia was above water during the last ice age, and that's exactly where the genetics in South America have been linked back to.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2015), Aragorn (24th July 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), Frances (24th July 2015), sandancer (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    This was within a thread recently > http://jandeane81.com/threads/7441-B...-or-v-albino-s <

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_h...s/Crests_5.htm

I feel DNA etc will continue to expose the white/albino journey as well as more truths.

All a part of a few disclosures of late imo, yes Europe was peopled by black people not that long ago.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 24th July 2015 at 08:52. Reason: typographical correction

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), bsbray (24th July 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), Frances (24th July 2015), sandancer (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    The more I read those pages, the less sense it makes to me, Aianawa. I read enough to see that he was claiming that Charlemagne also was black. It seems most everyone in history according to him was black. That black history in general has been suppressed I can agree with, but Charlemagne was a Frank, which was a romanized Germanic tribe. Saying that the king of the Franks was black implies that the Romans and/or Germans were also black. You can't just look at old Medieval manuscripts and claim that they were all "whitenized" (the website author's own word) at a later date. Plenty of bog bodies have been pulled up from around these eras, and these Germanic and Celtic tribes around northern Europe were not black.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), Frances (24th July 2015), modwiz (13th September 2015), Phoenix (27th July 2015), sandancer (25th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the "spread of humanity" narrative seems always to be based on the geological narrative of earth always being one size/diameter, supposing that the plates just drift around like pancakes on a greased skillet...
    maybe that narrative is way off.
    and despite it being the dominant idea, well....., we all know how dominant ideas are created and what usually happens to them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This was within a thread recently > http://jandeane81.com/threads/7441-B...-or-v-albino-s <

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_h...s/Crests_5.htm

I feel DNA etc will continue to expose the white/albino journey as well as more truths.

All a part of a few disclosures of late imo, yes Europe was peopled by black people not that long ago.
    Hi Bsbray, imo keep reading, most if not all were black back in Europeon history, Franks were black, franks = france, some/many roman emperors were black, maybe consider that one of Cromwell's decendents eliminated over 90% of history in UK ( lol another rabbit hole is why did the king make oliver change his surname to Cromwell )

Check this page, bog people and more. > http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_h...video_list.htm

Meant to quote your reply, sorry Bsbray

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is believed most of the white or albino peoples populated the actual poles and the area known as Greenland at the time in the history when these people that likely made all the maps according to some, because they had the vantage point to mark and see a lot of the marks on the map which apparently are only seen at that latitude or something?

Anyway, the peoples of that line were north. The land of Europe or where Europe and the UK and such is now including France was indeed a dark population and an advanced one probably responsible for much of the circles and mounts and mounds, and archeoastrological markers using planets and such as mapped out in, "The View Over Atlantis by Mitchell. I think its true that a series of cataclysms changed the sea levels and possibly the very gravity and length of the day preventing anything larger than a giraffe from ever living here after that. But who know when that happened. The thing in in the first wave the land as the north rim sank some. This became a bayou like land of prime hunting ground of swamp that while not deep at all could trap big game making them easy pickings.

Then it sank again becoming marsh lands requiring boats in a second wave. The third was when the north rim sank and the North Sea as we see it now was created. These white peoples had no where to go so they ended up in France the Netherlands but also Ireland, and the Caucasus and this is where that group of supposed Neanderthal/Sapiens from the north met up with the Denisovan/Sapien clan from the south and while clashes likely happened it appears that in the end they bred into each other and powerful royal and dynastic families and priesthoods formed leading up to what eventually became the great and powerful Mitanni and Hittite peoples I think which later led to Egypt but before these I'm sure there was something else and perhaps Gobekli Tepe is the commemoration of this joining of families to form a new line of the current sapien running things which I understand is 7% variant from the men that wrote the bible.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

sandancer (27th July 2015), ZShawn (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    there have been many disputes over who came first and who was where over the centuries....
    and the waters have indeed been intentionally muddied...
    not hard to figure out why given all the litigation surrounding these issues and the sheer scale of value being contended
    looking at the maori issues where there is a displaced peoples group fighting over this in courts for decades and when odd archaeological data turns up, like celtic settlement remains found by some farmer or mining interest, what happens, well the evidence is lost or destroyed....
    there is a lot of this to be found by doing a little research if one isn't familiar with this story already.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    there have been many disputes over who came first and who was where over the centuries....
    and the waters have indeed been intentionally muddied...
    not hard to figure out why given all the litigation surrounding these issues and the sheer scale of value being contended
    looking at the maori issues where there is a displaced peoples group fighting over this in courts for decades and when odd archaeological data turns up, like celtic settlement remains found by some farmer or mining interest, what happens, well the evidence is lost or destroyed....
    there is a lot of this to be found by doing a little research if one isn't familiar with this story already.
    If scientists walked the walk they would have to admit that anatomically correct human beings as we currently seem to stand or appear, existed 300,000,000 years ago because geologist say the level where the skeleton was found was that old! I say that because a intact human body, a male was found at a depth of 90 feet! This is a documented dig from Macoupin County Illinois from a scientific journal of 1862 called the Geologist and a layer of slate was above the skeleton dated to be 300 million years old! So the real question I'd ask is what type of skull did this one exhibit? Mongoloid? Negroid? Caucasoid? No one ever had the nerve to say or if they did its really hush hush!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

ZShawn (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    well, there are officially accepted "dominant" narratives....
    mustn't question, just memorize these little factoids and carry on to the next topic please is the drill
    yet there are so many anecdotes of how this type of thinking eventually gets displaced as times change and power shifts, so that any partially aware being must begin to question the entire fabric of apparent "history" as presented and currently dominant at any given period of time.
    definitely a good area to get people to begin to think

There was some woman archaeologist I read about years ago, in any case, she had found these remains in southern united states which were incredibly old, and yet didn't fit the current model, yet she had done exhaustive testing, the remains had been found at some depths also as I recall,
    in any case she was discredited by her peers and academically exiled for her .... ahem... heresy, her audacity in disputing the official narrative.
    it is quite a pathetic trend in our shared species history as it crops up everywhere, ...all the time...
    how progressive we are ....sigh.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Right, Jengelen. It makes me think of a cultural spread that we might associate with the legends of "Lemuria," which covered the Pacific region. A lot more of Indonesia and land attached to the top of Australia was above water during the last ice age, and that's exactly where the genetics in South America have been linked back to.
    Me too and I got excited initially when I saw the title because I thought for sure they finally DNA tested the mummies that were repatriated to New Zealand in 1998. 11 mummified heads were returned to New Zealand in 1998 because NZ demanded it as they were the oldest inhabitants found on the continent and they wanted them back! They were repatriated in quite a ceremony as I recall from the write up in the papers! None of the shills for the approved of speech talk about it in the media tho because it doesn't fit in their paradigm. One may ask why? Because all 11 are Caucasian. Even the words in the language describe them as such and one can follow the tatoos across the ocean for that matter which is another subject little spoke about. This word for the people was light skinned and no one wants to discuss it!

This is the Maori, or 'kin pewhero' as per the natives themselves which means light skinned! Their hair was 'Urhu kehu' or reddish hair and they also called them reddish/gold tinge in their language. These mummified heads, among the oldest we know of have never been dna tested because people that live in a box can't see beyond their own fixed borders. Otherwise they'd know the earliest residents of NZ were white Europeans! Of all the things they have found to date this is the stuff they should test as the oldest known residents in the area! Don't you think?

The physical evidence trail is not so cut and dry as they keep wanting to insist on making it fit their very defined boxed in views and everyone knows it I hope. Science can be so full of it as proven as the guys promoting other fantasies as science in the way of dark energy, and dark matter and 27 or so other unknown unproven unverifiable theories proving again they are all out there in la la land and can't be trusted to even see reality as it is!

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Bsbray, imo keep reading, most if not all were black back in Europeon history, Franks were black, franks = france, some/many roman emperors were black
    Some Roman emperors are known to have been black yes, and I know who the Franks were. Charlemagne was Holy Roman Emperor at the beginning of the Carolingian Renaissance. A lot of illuminated books and other colored depictions survive from that era showing the Franks as white people. The guy on this website claims that the "albinos" (a term which he constantly uses to refer to Caucasians, and you don't think that's meant to be degrading?) "whitenized" all of these depictions to cover up the original black people supposed to have been in them. Did you see any actual evidence used to support that claim? Because I didn't. And I wonder if "whitenized" is a technical term?

He mentions pages that talk about how the modern inhabitants of Europe migrated out of the west, out of Central Asia, and it's true that this is where the "Indo-Europeans" seem to have come from, out of the Caucasus Mountains region (thus the term "Caucasian"). One well-known group that migrated out of this region, westward into Europe, would be what we refer to as the Celts, and the Germanic tribes. When Caesar invaded Gaul, these were not the only people in France at the time, and he wrote about it. He said that the Celts and the Germans (under various tribe names) were more in the east of France, while on the western coast, the people of Aquitaine were shorter, stockier, had darker hair and slightly darker skin complexion. This is not to say that they were black, as this is not what Caesar wrote, but they were probably related to the Basques, who are recognized as having the oldest known indigenous European language. The Basques, in turn, have shown relation to the Picts ("wee dark men," but still not black in the way we think of it) and Native Americans, specifically the Algonquin tribe of the American northeast, around the Great Lakes region and down the east coast of the US.

When the first French and British explorers arrived in North America and encountered the Algonquins, they were immediately making references back to the Basques and Picts. The French quickly noted that the Algonquins spoke a "half Basque" language, as France is closer to the Basque country, while Sir Walter Raleigh on the English expeditions noted the similarities between the Algonquins and the Picts of Scotland. Both painted themselves blue and went into battle mostly or totally naked, they had similar physical complexions, both had matriarchal societies, and many Pictish words are basically identical to Algonquin words for the same things. This is even after the Pictish language went extinct and only survives in some words inherited by the Gaels who replaced the Picts in Scotland.

The bottom line here is that there is a lot of evidence that the Native American tribes of the American northeast had contact with Europe in ancient times and had already settled there. There are even historical references of groups of strange, dark-complected people (distinct from Africans) landing in what we would recognize as canoes, and speaking unintelligible languages, even since the various Indo-European tribes have settled Europe.

I'm curious as to when and where he thinks this race of "albinos" suddenly appeared in history, and what he says about Asians and Native Americans, and how they first developed, and how that fits into his albinism hypothesis, because they have lighter skin as well. And I have never heard of someone who is "half albino" or "three quarters albino." You haven't happened to have come across any of his groundbreaking research on that yet have you?

A lot of the info on this website looks good and I've bookmarked it for later research. But I'm going to take everything this guy says and follow it up myself and find independent sources, because when I say he has an axe to grind I mean that much of what he writes is pretty obviously racially biased. I don't base this on the information itself but on the angry and sarcastic tone constantly employed on a lot of his pages.
    Last edited by bsbray, 27th July 2015 at 17:44.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th July 2015)

Thanks
    Is it racially based if indeed white people are albino's, his material around their albino theory definitely needs backing up, imo when they say Asian/mongloid/whites/albino's are sub species, I feel to say it is actually part of the evolving processsses, maybe similar to the males in charge then females etc etc. kudos to you for furthering your research of material, am doing the same.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I don't have much time to write just now, but I will go into my own memory bank at some time because in it are definitive stories about the first people on Earth.

My own memories tell me of spirits coming here before the first people were here, in fact my very happiest time here was as a spirit, living above a volcano - I think Pele's first one which yes in where Hawaii is now. There were a number of us and all very happy.

The next two memories were, of a time that would now resemble South America, but was some part of Gondwana Land as, in the beginning it was all just one Rock, onleter on was it altered due to many different reasons, one was wars against Aliens whom I will call Annunaki, one of the other reasons was that as the family of humans on Earth began to grow in numbers, some may have wanted to move to another place than the original one, and they moved as family groups, some going to the left of the original some to the right and later on some to the north, none went south. A place was made for them by changing the topography of the land sometimes by creating a whole new tectonic plate so that the land was more suited for the peoples going there to have a completely different culture of their own, Sometimes it was the opposite, some of the people became so negative that, they were altering the life of those who were living quite happily, giving no harm to others, so, a barrier was placed to prevent the two needing to live together. The story of how Ireland and Scotland came to be is fascinating and you will find it in my channelled story about the Danaan (Celts).

It will take too long to explain some of the other memories, but I can tell you how the Arian race began. this is also explained in a very thin book from the Edgar Cayce people about Ra Ta. The Atlantian people all arrived as a Spiirit, when here, they put a form of whatever type of body they thought might suit around them some had multiple arms, legs etc, I must have had some kind of antennae, as we find a vestige of it still on my spine this life - it was for sensory perception greater than we can use now. Anyway, a man came out of the hill around Egypt, he spent a very long lived life both in those hills and in Egypt, they called him a Priest. At some time some of the Atlanteans arrived in ships to Egypt, after the collapse of Atlantis.

This Ra Ta (not at all related to Ra, thank goodness) had a lazer knife and he originally had more than the 2 arms and 2 legs, and so did his wife. He used th lazer knife on themselves, and they ended up with the blond hair, blue eyes, two arms two legs, fair skin. After this many Atlanteans came to him and he used the kniw on them and in every case they became this blond blue eyed,fair skinned people, and thus they continued as in this body. At a Re-bithing one day one of the others doing the course, drew me a picture of what I looked like then, he said it was when I was Atlantean, so looking a lot like Scandinavian. Until then, all other than Atlanteans looked like the Australian Aboriginal for they were Home Erectis. I'll get back another time , if interested.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th September 2015), lcam88 (14th September 2015)