Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    From the point of view of the dictator, his position is good. From the position of the oppressed, it's not. He says it's for their good. They say it isn't. Conflict arises from this. Good or Bad?

If people are free to do what they want and go where they want and talk about what they want is that good? Not to the few who want to use or control. Is what is good simply what the majority want?

A principle some follow goes something like, do what you want, just don't harm others. How can you know if you harm? That, at least, is a first step. Further understanding helps to find out what is more or less harmful. Perhaps eventually, a tacit agreement can be reached as to what is good.

Conflict can be good or bad...but when we build together; the whole is greater than it's parts; two heads are better than one; etc., it's likely to be more good than bad for most everyone involved.

How's that? Good or bad?
    Not bad Dreamtimer, not bad

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), DNA (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Maggie (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Hi Elen
    I'm a pretty big fan of this topic. For those who might have a hard time watching all of the information you have provided, do you think you could recommend your favorite one or two? I would appreciate it.

Also I'm pretty fond of this short little video. This video is correlating ancient population clusters that happen to be RH Negative, and these same population centers have ancient oral histories that they are from Atlantis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

This video is making some amazing correlations.
    This is a very short and really good video.
    In this video we see a correlation of four ancient native races who were white skinned, blond/red haired and blue eyed people who have high concentrations of RH Negative Blood.
    The Basque of the Pyranese Mountains, The Native Berbers of North West Africa who hail from the areas of Morroco, The Quanchas from the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands, and the most ancient of Egyptian Mummies which have been noted to have red hair.
    It is noted that the Basque's are quoted in this video as saying they have descended from Antlantica, a great sea faring nation that was destroyed to a great cataclysm.
    Many of these cultures have left mummies behind.
    The Quanches left pyramids behind.
    Fascinating stuff.
    It seems the giants of North America with red hair could very well have been refugees fleeing Atlantis as well. http://www.ancient-code.com/bloodtyp...-with-amnesia/

This article looks interesting as well. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_1.htm
    Last edited by DNA, 13th June 2017 at 15:11.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), fourty-two (13th June 2017), Maggie (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), sandy (14th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thank you for the interest in this thread DNA, I am honoured...

You ask for my favourites. Well there are so many really good ones, #36 is the favourite. But after that you should see #1,2,3,6,23,30 and 7. I have watched them all and so I wouldn't be without any of them, to be honest. If you are American #23 is of great interest. #30 is about The Great Tartaria that has completely disappeared from us. Nobody knows what it was these days.

Take care now!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), DNA (13th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Hi Elen
    I'm a pretty big fan of this topic. For those who might have a hard time watching all of the information you have provided, do you think you could recommend your favorite one or two? I would appreciate it.

They aren't super long, I'd suggest the whole "survivors" set as one feeds off the previous (sort of)

Here's about an hour that,,, covers what I found to be some of the more fascinating revelations (but again, the entire set is well worth the watch).

I think this one was important:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xUCyi727Y

and this one as a follow on:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmQPcNwDww

And this as a follow on to that:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=214QYY6h4Sc

To me this is the most evidenced back part of her many theories, and the "best" take away from my perspective (and data requirements).

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thank you for the interest in this thread DNA, I am honoured...

You ask for my favourites. Well there are so many really good ones, #36 is the favourite. But after that you should see #1,2,3,6,23,30 and 7. I have watched them all and so I wouldn't be without any of them, to be honest. If you are American #23 is of great interest. #30 is about The Great Tartaria that has completely disappeared from us. Nobody knows what it was these days.

Take care now!

She seems to have re-edited it, so the "survivors wake up" set is down to only 7 videos or so? I watched them all in less than 3 hours IIRC, and they are well edited (I assume over the originals). some of the "new stuff" is linked above.
    Last edited by TargeT, 13th June 2017 at 17:35.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), DNA (13th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), sandy (14th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    They aren't super long, I'd suggest the whole "survivors" set as one feeds off the previous (sort of)

Here's about an hour that,,, covers what I found to be some of the more fascinating revelations (but again, the entire set is well worth the watch).

I think this one was important:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xUCyi727Y

and this one as a follow on:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmQPcNwDww

And this as a follow on to that:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=214QYY6h4Sc

To me this is the most evidenced back part of her many theories, and the "best" take away from my perspective (and data requirements).

She seems to have re-edited it, so the "survivors wake up" set is down to only 7 videos or so? I watched them all in less than 3 hours IIRC, and they are well edited (I assume over the originals). some of the "new stuff" is linked above.
    Thank you for setting the records straight TargeT.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), DNA (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Maggie (14th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), sandy (14th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    The search for some ancient mystery is breaking my head.
    Certainly I value true skeptics and being of that inclination, I can only say, The old ones were not like us. I don't understand that mind.

The ongoing search by reading and looking has given me deep frustration because I accept that there was at least one global civilization (and more probably!). Why is there any room to disagree? That feels frustrating as the drag of defending what seems obvious IMO is blocking the flow of learning.

I was very excited this last few years about all the ruins but seeing they exist has not furthered my ability to tap in to "their" experience. I crave time machines and my own visions. I can at least have one of them.

I would love to have a compelling reason to visit sacred sites. To go as a tourist is better than the internet pictures but still one is just visiting a surface gloss. I cannot be a tourist because that is just not enough. I will in-vision such a profound reason to go that I am propelled bodily out of my house.

What PURPOSE is that? I have no clue. Being that I am tired of hitting my head trying to figure things out, I intend to RECEIVE the guidance that will fulfill my quest to seek and touch and know. That direct experience is one I wish for all who wonder about the "past" people and life before the last great cataclysm. That memory (where IS that memory held? How to tap it?) must be there as we are survivors. That state of mind from our beginnings Must be part of me and you?
    Last edited by Maggie, 17th June 2017 at 07:58.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (17th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Melidae (17th June 2017), modwiz (17th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    The search for some ancient mystery is breaking my head.
    Certainly I value true skeptics and being of that inclination, I can only say, The old ones were not like us. I don't understand that mind.

The ongoing search by reading and looking has given me deep frustration because I accept that there was at least one global civilization (and more probably!). Why is there any room to disagree? That feels frustrating as the drag of defending what seems obvious IMO is blocking the flow of learning.

I was very excited this last few years about all the ruins but seeing they exist has not furthered my ability to tap in to "their" experience. I crave time machines and my own visions. I can at least have one of them.

I would love to have a compelling reason to visit sacred sites. To go as a tourist is better than the internet pictures but still one is just visiting a surface gloss. I cannot be a tourist because that is just not enough. I will in-vision such a profound reason to go that I am propelled bodily out of my house.

What PURPOSE is that? I have no clue. Being that I am tired of hitting my head trying to figure things out, I intend to RECEIVE the guidance that will fulfill my quest to seek and touch and know. That direct experience is one I wish for all who wonder about the "past" people and life before the last great cataclysm. That memory (where IS that memory held? How to tap it?) must be there as we are survivors. That state of mind from our beginnings Must be part of me and you?
    We are those old ones, Maggie. Our benevolent teachers were killed or driven away and the humans who learned from them were killed/burnt and what books they kept, thrown upon the fires. The Guttenberg press was used to create another false or edited history to hide the true story that lasted far longer than commonly thought. So, we are left to recover our memories and re-member ourselves. Take whatever break you need to nourish your Spirit for that is the one thing that yet still survives. Yes, it is beaten and tattered but, it is constructed of what is indestructible. A seed that, with the proper nourishment, will bear the fruit of the ancestors who still live within us, as does the Eternal Spirit we share as our birthright. And then we can live on Mother Earth again, as She dreams for us.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (17th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (17th June 2017), Melidae (17th June 2017), sandy (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That was awfully beautiful, Modwiz.

I think you can go in your visions, Maggie. Or in the astral. Just be careful and be sure you know what you're doing.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (17th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (17th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), sandy (18th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Have been meaning to read and view all that is contained within this thread - today is the day I made a start. Am only up to the top of Page 3 but my intention is to follow through all thirty five pages and more as they follow. Just want to share my initial thoughts. Have already viewed some of the video links but am keen to view all.

Part 1: People are asking questions. Questions about how giant (to us) megaliths were built. Do we have an altered History - yes? An ancient community of People were scattered across the planet - could this be a reference to the 144,000 - or - perhaps it is more like 144 million - with a few zeros (conveniently) omitted?

Part 2: Cartographers and their maps. Looking down from above - yes? It certainly is thought provoking and knowing that the ancient Indian Texts depict flying craft it certainly becomes a reality, that cartographers were given aerial assistance - yes? My understanding is that scientists have utilised the ancient Indian Texts and have built functional aircraft from following the information and evidence contained therein ....

Part 3: Psychic abilities? Could the (modern day) toxins such as; Sodium Fluoride, 'numbers' in processed food et cetera, be all a part of a massive jigsaw that, when placed together reveals a 'de-sensitising' of sensory perception - yes?

Part 4: The opening visual/graphic is interesting as it contains Sacred Geometry and the use of Tessellations/Repetitive Symbols - Harmonics and Cymatics perhaps - yes? Narrator mentions the term - Constructed History. Certainly seems apt. With regard to my comments in the first sentence of my Part 4 notes - Could it be that cryptic/in plain sight/artistic observations were left behind as clues - yes/no/maybe?????

Part 5: Carbon Dating. Are we all really carbon based? It is all about education and who knows what's what isn't it? With GMO contained within food and the 'numbers' contained within processed food and toiletries, are we being led towards being something other than carbon based - yes/no/maybe???? I note that Tessellations/Cymatics/Harmonics within the artwork of the jewellery worn by (perhaps) a woman of elite level birth or by virtue of education - yes??

Part 6: Naturally occurring empires? No. My immediate thought is that empires do not occur naturally and that a lot of raping and pillaging is involved when creating an empire of any type. When Monks are mentioned, anywhere, in any documentary/educational resource it must be remembered that Monks often had access to all known education. Regular people were not given access to any reading let alone writing skills. Writing, in particular was and still is a tightly controlled ability.

Cearna makes some very valid comments. I could not help but realise that her comments echoed what is still evident today. The devolution and suppression of the Female. Look at fashion and the stick thin models who dominate the catwalk and magazines et cetera. Some psychiatric assessments support the fact that anorexia is rooted in the subconscious desire to suppress all their feminine attributes such as; hips and a bust and a healthy belly size. As for why men can suffer from anorexia - some studies suggest that the contraceptive pill and other chemical substances found in the water system is 'messing' with male hormones. Men can suffer breast cancer and that is, to the best of my understanding, due primarily to all the aluminium in cosmetics, including but not limited to deoderants. GMO foodstuffs and farmed crops subjected to pesticides and insecticides et cetera can also alter the Human DNA. Amazon Women and Warrior Women - now that is a concept that can be validated - so apt and just note all the Warrior Women during history - the history we have to search for - and note all the Warrior Women who fought to make change and don't forget the Men who adored them and stood by their side. Thanks for your comments Cearna.

Elen - Your post dated 5th September 2015 @ 2:10 - on Page 2: Could not help but think of "Isis" as soon as the video commenced. As a moot point "Spelling" words can be so easily corrupted especially when we consider how 'controlled' the education system has been within our visible history. The artistic style of writing today via emails and texts can be quite refreshing as people engage in their Creative/Divergent Thinking. To tell the difference between the artistic style of writing via technology and proper spelling is not a skill everyone possesses. In my humble opinion - this is a problem that needs to be addressed and healed. The biggest issue is that while technology creates a connection to the entire Planet Earth Community - emotion is lost when typing and that leads to misinterpretation and adds to the chaos that is already prevalent.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: As always - enjoy reading the comments and opinions of others. (Huge Smile)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (19th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Awesome, Amanda. I've actually been thinking that it's time for another round. I haven't watched all of the videos on this thread but certainly the lion's share. They're great, and I just love her way of speaking.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (20th June 2017), Aragorn (19th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Elen - Your post dated 5th September 2015 @ 2:10 - on Page 2: Could not help but think of "Isis" as soon as the video commenced. As a moot point "Spelling" words can be so easily corrupted especially when we consider how 'controlled' the education system has been within our visible history. The artistic style of writing today via emails and texts can be quite refreshing as people engage in their Creative/Divergent Thinking. To tell the difference between the artistic style of writing via technology and proper spelling is not a skill everyone possesses. In my humble opinion - this is a problem that needs to be addressed and healed. The biggest issue is that while technology creates a connection to the entire Planet Earth Community - emotion is lost when typing and that leads to misinterpretation and adds to the chaos that is already prevalent.
    Thank you for looking into this thread Amanda. But the comment above, I don't understand what you mean. My post from September 5th 2015 on page 2 was deleted. Please clarify. And yes, you have my respect too!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (20th June 2017), Aragorn (19th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Have been meaning to read and view all that is contained within this thread - today is the day I made a start. Am only up to the top of Page 3 but my intention is to follow through all thirty five pages and more as they follow. Just want to share my initial thoughts. Have already viewed some of the video links but am keen to view all.

Part 1: People are asking questions. Questions about how giant (to us) megaliths were built. Do we have an altered History - yes? An ancient community of People were scattered across the planet - could this be a reference to the 144,000 - or - perhaps it is more like 144 million - with a few zeros (conveniently) omitted?
    I've been thinking along the lines of missing zeroes myself on account of that number. Also, numerologically, 1 + 4 + 4 makes 9, which is the number of completion.

Part 2: Cartographers and their maps. Looking down from above - yes? It certainly is thought provoking and knowing that the ancient Indian Texts depict flying craft it certainly becomes a reality, that cartographers were given aerial assistance - yes? My understanding is that scientists have utilised the ancient Indian Texts and have built functional aircraft from following the information and evidence contained therein ....
    While there are ancient texts that do indeed refer to flying machines, many maps were drawn based upon data gathered through nautical and other explorations. But yes, those ancient texts all seem to point at a technological state of development far beyond what we've been taught.

Part 3: Psychic abilities? Could the (modern day) toxins such as; Sodium Fluoride, 'numbers' in processed food et cetera, be all a part of a massive jigsaw that, when placed together reveals a 'de-sensitising' of sensory perception - yes?
    I'm not sure whether this effect would have been deliberately intended, but I certainly do believe that this contamination may play into the desensitizing of the people and possibly the suppression of psychic abilities, yes.

Also, it was custom among the ancient peoples — and it is still custom among the indigenous tribes of North America today — to wear one's hair long. Even the Bible has a story where this is a center topic, i.e. the story of Samson and Delilah. Samson's incredible strength was apparently housed in his long hair, and after Delilah cut off his hair while he was sleeping, he no longer had any superhuman strength.

The women of the Vril society in Nazi Germany also had very long hair, as it was generally accepted that it enhanced their psychic abilities.

Part 4: The opening visual/graphic is interesting as it contains Sacred Geometry and the use of Tessellations/Repetitive Symbols - Harmonics and Cymatics perhaps - yes? Narrator mentions the term - Constructed History. Certainly seems apt. With regard to my comments in the first sentence of my Part 4 notes - Could it be that cryptic/in plain sight/artistic observations were left behind as clues - yes/no/maybe?????
    That is certainly possible, in my humble opinion. Our ancestors were clearly more concerned with the fate of future generations than we seem to be today.

Part 5: Carbon Dating. Are we all really carbon based? It is all about education and who knows what's what isn't it? With GMO contained within food and the 'numbers' contained within processed food and toiletries, are we being led towards being something other than carbon based - yes/no/maybe???? I note that Tessellations/Cymatics/Harmonics within the artwork of the jewellery worn by (perhaps) a woman of elite level birth or by virtue of education - yes??
    All biological life on Earth is carbon-based, but that doesn't mean that all life in the universe would be.

That said however, carbon dating is based upon the absorption of 14C, a weak isotope formed in the atmosphere by radiation from the sun, and it isn't just limited to life forms, because it gets absorbed by (or unintentionally embedded in) just about everything.

Part 6: Naturally occurring empires? No. My immediate thought is that empires do not occur naturally and that a lot of raping and pillaging is involved when creating an empire of any type.
    Exactly.

When Monks are mentioned, anywhere, in any documentary/educational resource it must be remembered that Monks often had access to all known education. Regular people were not given access to any reading let alone writing skills. Writing, in particular was and still is a tightly controlled ability.
    Yes, the Roman Catholic Church, which was a fearsome empire that ruled just about the entire western hemisphere and even parts of the eastern hemisphere for over 800 years, meticulously kept all knowledge hidden from the public. Who knows what they've still got stashed up in the catacombs of the Vatican?

Cearna makes some very valid comments. I could not help but realise that her comments echoed what is still evident today. The devolution and suppression of the Female. Look at fashion and the stick thin models who dominate the catwalk and magazines et cetera. Some psychiatric assessments support the fact that anorexia is rooted in the subconscious desire to suppress all their feminine attributes such as; hips and a bust and a healthy belly size.
    Well, there are many causes that could all lead to anorexia, but what you describe here-above is indeed one of them. It is also not uncommon for girls who were sexually abused by their father to suffer from anorexia, because subconsciously they were trying to make themselves sexually less attractive, so that the abuse would end.

As for why men can suffer from anorexia - some studies suggest that the contraceptive pill and other chemical substances found in the water system is 'messing' with male hormones.
    While chemicals can indeed upset the hormonal balance, I don't think that this would be the cause of male anorexia, though.

Men can suffer breast cancer and that is, to the best of my understanding, due primarily to all the aluminium in cosmetics, including but not limited to deoderants. GMO foodstuffs and farmed crops subjected to pesticides and insecticides et cetera can also alter the Human DNA.
    Yes they can, and they do. We are slowly poisoning ourselves.

Amazon Women and Warrior Women - now that is a concept that can be validated - so apt and just note all the Warrior Women during history - the history we have to search for - and note all the Warrior Women who fought to make change and don't forget the Men who adored them and stood by their side. Thanks for your comments Cearna.
    Colleen is being missed... I hope she's okay.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Amanda (20th June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer - Good to know your intellect has been revived and you are engaging in critical thought with regard to the topic/s contained within this thread.

Elen - Your post dated 5th September 2015 @2:10 on Page 2 - is still there and the video link contained within is titled: The Survivors 7 - 1,000 fabricated years .... As soon as I saw the images at the 15/16 second mark I thought of the word Isis. It is a modern reference but also a reference to the IHS that is clearly seen on catholic church insignia. It can mean Isis - Horus - Seth. Not for the feint of heart when researching.

Aragorn - Glad you like the idea of the (conveniently) missing zeros. The number nine - didn't Nikola Tesla state: When you understand 3 & 6 & 9 - You will understand the Universe? Ah the story of Samson and Delilah - the hair story. Modern testing of long hair by the american military has shown that soldiers with long (longer than the standard number one that they are given) hair can react to silent threats. Testing was conducted at night and tested via Native American Indians who of course grow their hair. The Native American Indians and the soldiers with their hair grown out - survived silent night time attacks. Interesting huh? Our fate certainly needs to be addressed but do know that more and more people are asking questions. The reference to Carbon made me think of the aim of the cabal/illuminati/whatever to alter our DNA - with perhaps the inclusion of silicon. Hence that is why there are so many chemicals within processed foods - we are the guinea pigs - sadly ...sigh ....

The church has much in their vaults. Wouldn't I love to be left there, to explore the libraries and study the artefacts. Sigh ....

My mention of men and their hormones being 'messed' with, is in reference to testing conducted via the water system. Massive amounts of women are taking the contraceptive pill regularly and they excrete a lot of hormones into the water system. The articles I read related to localised testing but it was clear that the men in that area were reacting to the hormones in the water system. Their reactions were not positive and their physical health was impacted on in a negative manner.

Am sure Cearna with return when she is able.

Watched several videos last night - my thinking has definitely been stimulated. I will share my notes in a following post.

Last edited by Amanda, 22nd June 2017 at 00:25.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (21st June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 23: The Unknown History of America, it was all quite different ... 2:01:49 minutes. Essentially it is obvious that many communities overlap. The clothing, art and depictions of lifestyle - even without a written and spoken communication - transcended any boundaries - yes? Personally I kept thinking of Avalon when Atlantis/Atlzan was mentioned. One and the same perhaps??

I noted similarities in architectural design that overlapped Roman to Medieval to Ancient South America, North America and Asian/Eastern styles. Clearly evident that someone was either Teaching the same skills to everyone on the planet - OR - the communities were interacting with one another on a friendly and very sharing platform. Some of the architecture seems to have been abruptly halted or damaged during construction - perhaps on purpose - yes/no?

The Tessellations in the Artwork and Clothing and evident on the buildings, is suggestive to me of high intellectual ability. Living with natural energies and incorporating them into their lifestyles - yes/no/maybe?? It is not just 'Art' - that is okay to apply as a Literal level of thinking but what about extending that thinking to Lateral - Critical - Creative/Divergent Thinking? Lots going on with all the Indigenous People. Were they leaving clues???

Feathers, Mohawks of Feathers and hair, long hair - all deemed as important channels of energy. Is it a fact - yes? I think perhaps yes.

Part 30: The Last Heirs of the Hyberborean Kings, Great Tartoria, 1776 USA 1:01:18 minutes.
    How interesting - Tartoria. The females depicted within the documentary are all adorned with jewels and high necked dresses. Many strands of pearls (?) are repeated - is this an example of natural energy via Tessellations??? I note the headwear which is similar to the headwear of other cultures particularly the Aztecs/South Americans and the North American Indians - often ornate headwear then I think of medieval females who often wore long flowing scarf like headwear, that was sometimes wrapped around their face/neck - very Arabian style - yes? So many similarities and overlaps of culture.

English Language - The only part of the Narrators comments I would like to open up to discussion - is that communicating via icons and computers - is that it removes emotion. Secondly: Writing by hand and in particular in a cursive style, ensures that a lot more of the Human Brain/Cognition is active. While you are writing, for example a letter or an assignment, you will already be formulating the next sentence, while still engaged in the current sentence. Pretty cool the old Human Brain when you are taught how it actually works.

One Language - Did it ever exist? I think perhaps it did and the various languages evolved or were forcibly created due to isolation and strictly Policed states and of course tightly controlled education - any arguements on those comments - yes/no /maybe? I think of the professions in which I have engaged during my lifetime and meta-language can evolve - even when it is just comes about as humour.

The Survivors 9 - Samurais, Japanese Megaliths, The True History of Japan. Tokugawa Leyasu Shogun 17:45 minutes
    No wonder the Japanese People wanted to remain isolated or private. They had already learned about other cultures/communities being destroyed and over-run. At least they tried.

The mind control and psychic abilities and Intergalactic Craft and Intergalactic Visitors. Who knows what the exact truth is - someone does, they always do. When it comes to Intergalactic Craft and Intergalactic Visitors, they are featured in many many many artworks and don't forget the cave artworks which can be thousands of years in age. All I know is when I go outside and look up at the clear night sky and see the Milky Way and all the Celestial Bodies - I know I cannot be the only Sentient Being - or - rather a part of the only Sentient Lifeform.

Feels good to be involved in the discussion of the topic/s of this thread. Thank You Elen et al.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), JRS (22nd June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017), TargeT (21st June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    This belongs here, me thinks....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWpHlsM0FYA

The Gutenberg press was the catalyst for the Renaissance and the Reformation, but it shaped what we communicated as much as how we communicated. What, then, to make of the electronic global village of our modern Gutenberg revolution? Are we on the cusp of a new Renaissance, or will this technology only further degrade a culture already in decline? The promise of the Internet: Library of Alexandria or Library of Babel?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2017), Aragorn (21st June 2017), DNA (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), fourty-two (21st June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017), Paloma (21st June 2017)