Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162 LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Why are the better and more beautiful people always 'white' or 'whiter'. Coincidentally, I spoke with a graduate student studying anthropology and asked her about the 'shovel-shaped' incisors of certain indigenous people in the Americas and she responded that it wasn't a true characteristic but rather an ethnocentric bias precipitated by the 'white' people conducting the research. I was having a broken picture frame repaired incidentally. She was obviously white I might add (freckles, red hair and whitish skin) and remarked that modern anthropology is trying to root out such cultural and racial bias. White people came last in the origins of color and have been around for only about 5,000 years. In the below explanation note the definition of 'white' is not related to any racial designation, for the most part the pre-Columbian indigenous had no concept of a 'white race'.

Appearance and origins
    Cieza de León remarked that, among the indigenous Peruvians, the Chachapoyas were unusually fair-skinned and famously beautiful:

They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen in Indies, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple (...) (Chuckie's note: (probably, if any truth exists in that European perspective it was because they were living under a cloud cover of mountainous rainforest) The women and their husbands always dressed in woolen clothes and in their heads they wear their llautos, which are a sign they wear to be known everywhere.
    — "The Incas", Pedro de Cieza de Leon, Chapter 27

However, there is no other account at the time from other travelers to the region that mentions the particular "whiteness'' of the Natives in Chachapoya. These comments have led to claims, not supported by Cieza de León's chronicle, that the Chachapoyas were blond-haired and European in appearance. The chronicle's use of the term "white" here predates its emergence as a racial classification. Another Spanish author, Pedro Pizarro, described all indigenous Peruvians as "white." Although some authors have quoted Pizarro saying that Chachapoyas were blond, these authors do not quote him directly; instead they quote remarks attributed to him and others by race scientist Jacques de Mahieu in support of his thesis that Vikings had brought civilization to the Americas.Following up on these claims, anthropologist Inge Schjellerup examined the remains of Chachapoyans and found them consistent with other ancient Peruvians. She found, for example, a universal occurrence of shovel-shaped upper incisors and a near-complete absence of the cusp of Carabelli on upper molars — characteristics consistent with other indigneous peoples and inconsistent with Europeans.

Sarcophagi of Carajía. Chachapoyas culture.
    According to the analysis of the Chachapoyas objects made by the Antisuyo expeditions of the Instituto de Arqueología Amazónica, the Chachapoyas do not exhibit Amazon cultural tradition but one more closely resembling an Andean one. Given that the terrain facilitates peripatric speciation, as evidenced by the high biodiversity of the Andean region, the physical attributes of the Chachapoyas are most likely reflecting founder effects, assortative mating, and/or related phenomena in an initially small population sharing a relatively recent common ancestor with other indigenous groups.

The anthropomorphous sarcophagi resemble imitations of funeral bundles provided with wooden masks typical of the "Middle Horizon", a dominant culture on the coast and highlands, also known as the Tiwanaku–Wari culture. The "mausoleums" may be modified forms of the chullpa or pucullo, elements of funeral architecture observed throughout the Andes, especially in the Tiwanaku and Wari cultures.

Population expansion into the Amazonian Andes seems to have been driven by the desire to expand agrarian land, as evidenced by extensive terracing throughout the region. The agricultural environments of both the Andes and the coastal region, characterized by its extensive desert areas and limited soil suitable for farming, became insufficient for sustaining a population like the ancestral Peruvians, which had grown for 3000 years.

This theory has been described as "mountainization of the rain forest" for both geographical and cultural reasons: first, after the fall of the tropical forests, the scenery of the Amazonian Andes changed to resemble the barren mountains of the Andes; second, the people who settled there brought their Andean culture with them. This phenomenon, which still occurs today, was repeated in the southern Amazonian Andes during the Inca Empire, which projected into the mountainous zone of Vilcabamba, raising examples of Inca architecture such as Machu Picchu.

-wiki-
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Happened with me... (finally, though that was many lifetimes ago - ie. Atlantis).

Anyone that is a serious student of Atlantis would benefit from studying the books and interviews of Jason Reza Jorjani.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    Happened with me... (finally, though that was many lifetimes ago - ie. Atlantis).

Anyone that is a serious student of Atlantis would benefit from studying the books and interviews of Jason Reza Jorjani.
    Hate to be so blunt Chester, I don't know if you fit the model of the typical White Supremacist, but my observation has always been that those people would never make the grade in a normal world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Hate to be so blunt Chester, I don't know if you fit the model of the typical White Supremacist, but my observation has always been that those people would never make the grade in a normal world.
    Your statement demonstrates your vulnerability to falling into traps that you allow to convert your expression of being into a regurgitator of falsehoods that serve only to demonstrate your utter ignorance.

If I fit your ignorant model then your determination I do validates my claim as to your ignorance.

In fact... I can be far more blunt if you like.

I knew I had you on "ignore" for a reason and thanks for the reminder so I keep you there.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Aragorn (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th June 2022), Lord Sidious (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    Your statement demonstrates your vulnerability to falling into traps that you allow to convert your expression of being into a regurgitator of falsehoods that serve only to demonstrate your utter ignorance.

If I fit your ignorant model then your determination I do validates my claim as to your ignorance.

In fact... I can be far more blunt if you like.

I knew I had you on "ignore" for a reason and thanks for the reminder so I keep you there.
    Help yourself Chester, your thought processes are disturbing. Disturbing and ignorant are not the same thing Chester, my man.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Why are the better and more beautiful people always 'white' or 'whiter'.
    Because it means that they are out of the sun and therefore rich.

Then your observation skills suck.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Aragorn (13th June 2022), Chester (13th June 2022), Dreamtimer (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post

Love holding your hand sometimes nuggeeee

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th June 2022), Dreamtimer (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Love holding your hand sometimes nuggeeee
    Sorry nugg, I've never been in the navy.
    The navy hasn't been in me either
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Aragorn (13th June 2022), Chester (13th June 2022), Dreamtimer (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Sniggles

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2022), Dreamtimer (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dude. That's off topic and unnecessary.

Fat and white are both signs of being rich. You eat enough and you don't have to work out in the sun. In the twentieth century being tanned became in vogue. You're rich enough to go to the islands or the beach or wherever. In the future it'll probably be some kind of surgery or implant which will designate the rich/elite.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Aragorn (13th June 2022), Fred Steeves (13th June 2022), Lord Sidious (14th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Help yourself Chester, your thought processes are disturbing. Disturbing and ignorant are not the same thing Chester, my man.
    Chuckie, allow me to remind you of a few sections from the Forum Rules....

SECTION A - GENERAL

[...]

2. RESPECT

While it is only natural that members disagree with one another on account of certain subjects, The One Truth does demand of its members that they behave responsibly and treat one another with respect. We encourage our members to settle their differences in a positive and constructive way. It is always better to respectfully "agree to disagree" than to let differences of opinion escalate into a conflict.

[...]

SECTION C - PERSONAL BEHAVIOR

[...]

• Ad hominem attacks ─ i.e. personal attacks where a member is singled out on purpose for the sake of casting derogatory remarks and/or other insults ─ are not permitted, and posts in which such action takes place will be immediately deleted with no explanation given. Furthermore, the member who posted such an attack may become subject to an infraction or other administrative action.

• Posts which are considered offensive and/or disrespectful will be moderated first, and their author(s) will normally receive a warning to adjust their offensive behavior long before the moderator team of The One Truth resorts to banning the offensive member(s), but the administration of The One Truth reserves the right to immediately ban any member depending on the circumstances if doing so is deemed necessary for the safety of the forums and the members.

The above-quoted rules apply to yourself just as well as they apply to any other member here. Your freedom of speech ends where another member's freedom begins, and you have been slapped on the wrist before over your tendency to derail threads.

You may consider this an official warning, and for that matter, it'll be the only one. Upon your next transgression, you will be banned from the thread — whichever thread it may be, whether it's this one or another one — without any further explanation. Considering that you've been there before, you should know the routine by now.

Furthermore, do not reply to this warning, because your reply would only be further derailing the thread, which means that you will then effectively have prompted us to ban you from this thread here, and that said reply will — of course — be deleted.

We trust that you have properly understood this message, and that you will from here on behave responsibly. Thank you for your attention.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2022), Fred Steeves (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post

lol, my observation skills are superior, something that I have proven here on numerous occasions

Once again, it will be a matter of time before everyone catches up with me. My statements are exactly on point and as usual, We will see.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    lol, my observation skills are superior, something that I have proven here on numerous occasions

Once again, it will be a matter of time before everyone catches up with me. My statements are exactly on point and as usual, We will see.
    Chuckie has now been banned from this thread.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), Lord Sidious (14th June 2022), modwiz (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Hi Cearna,
    Really valid questions, I hope that you'll find time to watch the documentaries as she is putting up a really good case as to what she means with the Atlanteans. I like her style of searching for answers too, and she has said many times that she doesn't know everything and that she would like some help from people who has "the abilities". She has supplied her e-mail address in some of the videos and welcomes your questions and your input. Thank you for your comment.

Elen
    The information we have regarding Atlantis comes is known to have come from Plato - https://www.thoughtco.com/platos-atl...timaeus-119667

But prior to Plato it is possible that what Plato called Atlantis was also written about - https://link.springer.com/chapter/10...4020-8784-4_37

You have Francis Bacon's New Atlantis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atlantis

Rudolf Steiner - Atlantis and Lemuria - https://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Lemu.../dp/1589639049

Edgar Cayce - On Atlantis - https://www.amazon.com/s?k=On+Atlant...f=nb_sb_noss_2

And Colin Wilson - https://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Sphi...ks%2C93&sr=1-1

Jason Jorjani has drawn from all of these sources and more to put together quite a well argued hypothesis that the ruins of Atlantis are well covered by the ice of the Antarctic. In addition, Jorjani argues that it was the Atlantians who rebelled against "the gods" and fostered the hybrid races that soon covered the globe. This after the fall of Atlantis by way of a wrathful "Zeus"/"Yahweh" who generated the inundation well documented from sources all over the world.

The best of Jorjani's writings that cover the matter is found in CLOSER ENCOUNTERS (Arktos Press 2021)

In addition, here's a brief discussion between Jorjani and Jeffrey Mishlove on the subject of Atlantis.

It's just a ride

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2022), modwiz (13th June 2022), Wind (13th June 2022)

Thanks
    No, Chuckie
    You skills suckie

Drug is bad
    Don't drug
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2022), Aragorn (14th June 2022), Chester (15th June 2022), Wind (15th June 2022)