Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Senior Member England
    Thanks
    Am late to this party, but slowly making my way through the material. Thanks so much for posting Elen, and BSBray for the interview . Have only got as far as number 7 so far, that one really is a jaw dropper. Made me think of Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett's work, and the comet of 562.

Sylvie, if you are reading this, thank you very very much for all your time and hard work on these clips, you have done a brilliant job. I look forward to watching them all and seeing more of your findings. Truely amazing stuff!

Cheers

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (15th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015), Frances (15th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Do you want to contribute voiceover for the NewEarth Videos?

Heads up guys and girls. Sylvie is looking for help with voiceover for her documentaries. This segment is a trial for testing your abilities. If you have a nice English speaking voice, here’s your chance to make a difference. Please do!

I've gotten used to her voice and language abilities, so for me this is not a problem, but she thinks it would be beneficial, so why not.

She tells you how to proceed.

Thank you.

Elen

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (18th December 2015), Frances (18th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Great idea, volume is not very high on I Pads so I don't like to miss out on any words, although I do like Sylvie's voice.
    Frances.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (18th December 2015), Elen (18th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sylvie has some wonderful inflections in her voice. I would miss them.

It is difficult for some to understand. I can understand her desire.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (18th December 2015), Elen (18th December 2015), Frances (18th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015), sandy (19th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I like her voice too. I can also understand why she would want someone else to narrate, but I hope we'll still get to hear her own voice.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), Elen (18th December 2015), Frances (18th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015), sandy (19th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Why is it so prevalent to see people taking positions when we do have evidence of megaliths and artifacts but just beginning knowledge of what this means? It is true that I have been influenced by the idea that major catastrophe and trauma have been in our experience. The ideas like the Hopi mythology of "previous worlds" has made sense. The Biblical idea that we modern Earthlings have just had this one historic "time" of Creation makes no sense to me.

Today Sylvie posted a video where she stated around the 14:00 minute mark that she does not believe there was an ancient comet related cataclysm that destroyed the megalithic culture 12800 years ago (as noted by Graham Hancock). She brings up the descriptions that are in the Vedas and elsewhere of an ancient war and geological/climate changes from geo-engineering?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIEf9suNBXI

HERE also this week Graham Hancock wrote in an article his opinion and others concerning a significant chance of ELE cometary events as an ongoing danger.

Fall of the House of History
    Our Past Was Erased by Catastrophes

and from the reposting of GH's article on ZenGardner's website, a comment led me to this source Comyns Beaumont (who has not been acknowledged as a source by Immanuel Velikovsky or GH)

Comyns Beaumont
    & the Keys to World History

n 1970, after labouring for eight (successful) years to promote recognition of Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky’s work, I came upon the work of the British catastrophist writer, Comyns Beaumont.

I was puzzled that his name had not come to light during my many talks with Dr. V. Nor did it appear while I was president of Cosmos and Chronos: Study Groups for Interdisciplinary Science, a Velikovskian campus-oriented effort. Nor did it show up in the many activities and debates on V’s behalf.

It wasn’t until I was cast free of the Velikovskians, and pursued my own studies of catastrophism, that I accidentally came upon The Riddle of the Earth, the first of Beaumont’s five books of a new catastrophism.

Its title was the attraction, but its contents proved to be even more magnetic. The book is written in the form of theses (over 100 of them), summarizing his thoughts on cometary catastrophe. Written in 1925, it read like the 1950s bombshell Worlds in Collision........
    The Effects of Comets
    The crux of Beaumont’s schema is that the history of our planet, and the solar system within which it exists, is largely the product of cometary intrusions and their effects. Its social life (civilization) arose with the Celts in the north, especially in the British Isles and Scandinavia – the Atlantis of myth.

Although there was no actual sinking of Atlantis – Britain, some of its western areas were permanently submerged and the island was ravaged by electromagnetic waves of cosmic energy, exploding volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricane storms, and tidal waves. As a result of the catastrophe, the temperature dropped. Beaumont identifies the main agent of this historical event as the planet Saturn (Zeus-Chronos) becoming a comet, in myth, the serpent of the sky, and Phaeton, the terror of the skies. Its ravaged body produced a son, a new planet = a new sky god, Jupiter (a new Zeus), to rule a renewed Earth.
    I also found a pdf that IMO has value. It restates what GH and Randall Carlson have suggested and ties into the The Thunderbolts Project view.

From the Thunderbolts ForumIMO, his work is essential for anyone wanting to take a deeper look at the likely chronology of cataclysmic Earth changes since the end of the last ice age. In addition he posits solar and Earth events prior to this period. Some readers are stunned to see so many specific dates attributed to planetary incursions. However, if you spend enough time with his material you will learn how he substantiates these. I find it exciting, because he is one of the few people willing to take this plunge and connect various dots that help tie in various developments in human society.

Some of his basic beliefs on the Saturnian configuration and its formation are different from Talbott and Cardona, but much follows a similar course, yet fleshed out in much greater detail.

Recovering the Lost World, A Saturnian Cosmology -- Jno Cook
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th December 2015 at 01:32.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (19th December 2015), Elen (19th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015), Novusod (20th December 2015), sandy (19th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I'm still piecing all of this together myself bit by bit, Maggie, so I'm curious to know what people like Hancock and Sylvie are looking at that have convinced them, though they have come to different conclusions. Actually I am more familiar with Hancock's work in this regard and it does seem convincing to me that something major happened. How to distinguish between a comet and a war may become an issue in itself, and then there's the idea (which is not new, actually), that some ancient race sent a meteor/comet into the Earth as a weapon. That last idea would be nearly impossible to prove, especially just looking at the physical evidence.

These are the perfect issues for debates. I'm not sure if Sylvie is the debating type, but a collision of these different ways of approaching the past could raise great questions and open even more doors to us for investigation. Short of that we are just left to do a lot of homework and try to see how the pieces best fit together ourselves. It would be great it someone were able to organize some kind of round table conference or debate in the future between researchers who approach the past all from different angles, as well as a mainstream historian or two, just to see what kind of exchange comes out of it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), Elen (19th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), Maggie (19th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015), sandy (19th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Well I think they do agree that there have been ancient civilizations here and possibly many of them throughout the millennium >>>what happened is the question now and a debate would be awesome!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (19th December 2015), Elen (19th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'm still piecing all of this together myself bit by bit, Maggie, so I'm curious to know what people like Hancock and Sylvie are looking at that have convinced them, though they have come to different conclusions. Actually I am more familiar with Hancock's work in this regard and it does seem convincing to me that something major happened. How to distinguish between a comet and a war may become an issue in itself, and then there's the idea (which is not new, actually), that some ancient race sent a meteor/comet into the Earth as a weapon. That last idea would be nearly impossible to prove, especially just looking at the physical evidence.

These are the perfect issues for debates. I'm not sure if Sylvie is the debating type, but a collision of these different ways of approaching the past could raise great questions and open even more doors to us for investigation. Short of that we are just left to do a lot of homework and try to see how the pieces best fit together ourselves. It would be great it someone were able to organize some kind of round table conference or debate in the future between researchers who approach the past all from different angles, as well as a mainstream historian or two, just to see what kind of exchange comes out of it.
    Yes, it would be wonderful to see a round table discussion of these perfect issues (Hint Hint).

The home work is immense and interesting and vital to our well being. Both GH and Sylvie are important investigative journalists.

I'm curious to know what people like Hancock and Sylvie are looking at that have convinced them
    ME too.

I think that perhaps there is a Christian apologist angle from Fomenko and perhaps a bias toward a kind of cultural romanticism about the "Russian" connection?

It is absolutely wild for me to tie in some threads...The Saturn Death Cult is IMO a basic paranoid supplication of the Gods (sacrifice and appeasement) that is at the heart of the historic feel of religion we all inherited (as a part of the now culture). The heathen culture was definitely targeted. We feel the loss of a paradise world we can recall in our ideals. There is romance in this search and romance is meant as a fundamental innate journey to find "ourselves". It could be very emotionally charged.

I think some like Henrik Palmgren (Red Ice Creations) who seeks his roots are taking an easy way out by feeling the threat to us as beings is from our human family mingling. The threat is that we become ever more polarizzed in superstitious beliefs and cling to our POV. That is IMO.

So the thread of knowledge of a real science of the cosmos is my mind an antitesis of these paranoid ideas of the need for blood sacrifice, control, elite-ism (selects of various shades with the Gods Blessing).Only piercing trauma explains to me the depth of pain and fear we have in our hearts. Natural events though catyclysmic were projected out of "distortion of the human mind" and symbolized romantically perhaps as war in the heavens of celestial bodies. I would imagine there was a split in the collective mind that I think was caused by overwhelming guilt and fear of survival.

But these are ideas I find interesting but I am no expert. Many threads of a tapestry united by researchers disoveries make a picture.
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th December 2015 at 03:40.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (19th December 2015), Elen (19th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), modwiz (21st December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    One place that GH and Sylvie converge is their interest in teacher plants as avenues to awaken. I have personal experience with Ayahausca, Salvia nd fungus and cactus entheogens. I think the entheogens are allies.

My experience is of the Divine matrix that is natural and sentient. I know also something from the plants themselves. There is much more to experience than we use. Teacher plants including marijuana are here with us lovingly.

OK, so is this a Lemurian strain of consciousness, the teachers of life skills? My question is that magalithic culture was Lemurian. I see the contrast developing later as right brain technology and left brain technology. And that there came a loss of whole brain thinking. Then a new world?

I cannot help but be woowoo in my approach. I sinerely experience tyhat there is Creator and a plan for creation to live and develop through experience.

My feeling is how full of static our energy may become. Our vibrational energies are needing MOVEMENT and Coherence. We see how heart math research has measured the heart field. We are our field and THERE is a larger and larger field we live in. Can we see ourselves as plasma beings?

The Gods and Goddesses" are not anthropomorphic but innate aspects of EVERYTHING, the neters understood in Egypt. The Principles are primordial IMO. We tune them in preceding our manifesting of them. Here I think of all how human frequency expresses qualities like compassion, curiosity, loyalty, integrity in the face of hard ship, appreiation of sovereign beingness, hypercommunication with other frequencies we share as our space with others, Rediscovering elemental language as sound, geometry, OH all sorts of neters to appreciate!! This is my Ideal of what reconnecting with ourselves as thrival beings means.

So I am looking at how the megalithic culture looks to me Lemurian and preceded Atlantian culture. I am looking at the clash of values mythologized:

IMO the Survivors who are not identified are the human qualities preserved in many out of the way spots. These qualities supercede individual culture. It is the IMO the higher mind of Gaia at work in archetypes we can choose of quality. I think Edgar Cayce gave emphasis to "Ideals" that guide us. I like the ones I describe as natural in cooperation with Life principles.

Here is a story that I found looking for Lemuria. I feel something for Lemuria that is like memory.

James Churchward
    Mu, as a lost Pacific Ocean continent, was later popularised by James Churchward (1851–1936) in a series of books, beginning with Lost Continent of Mu, the Motherland of Man (1926),[2] re-edited later as The Lost Continent Mu (1931).[8] Other popular books in the series are The Children of Mu (1931), and The Sacred Symbols of Mu (1933).

Churchward claimed that "more than fifty years ago," while he was a soldier in India, he befriended a high-ranking temple priest who showed him a set of ancient "sunburnt" clay tablets, supposedly in a long lost "Naga-Maya language" which only two other people in India could read. Having mastered the language himself, Churchward found out that they originated from "the place where [man] first appeared—Mu." The 1931 edition states that “all matter of science in this work are based on translations of two sets of ancient tablets:” the clay tables he read in India, and a collection of 2,500 stone tablets that had been uncovered by William Niven in Mexico.[8]:7

Churchward gave a vivid description of Mu as the home of an advanced civilization, the Naacal, which flourished between 50,000 and 12,000 years ago, was dominated by a “white race,"[8]:48 and was "superior in many respects to our own"[8]:17 At the time of its demise, about 12,000 years ago, Mu had 64,000,000 inhabitants and many large cities, and colonies on the other continents.

Churchward claimed that the landmass of Mu was located in the Pacific Ocean, and stretched east–west from the Marianas to Easter Island, and north–south from Hawaii to Mangaia. He claimed that according to the creation myth he read in the Indian tablets, Mu had been lifted above sea level by the expansion of underground volcanic gases. Eventually Mu “was completely obliterated in almost a single night”:[8]:44 after a series of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, "the broken land fell into that great abyss of fire" and was covered by "fifty millions of square miles of water."[8]:50

Churchward claimed that Mu was the common origin of the great civilizations of Egypt, Greece, Central America, India, Burma and others, including Easter Island, and was in particular the source of ancient megalithic architecture. As evidence for his claims, he pointed to symbols from throughout the world, in which he saw common themes of birds, the relation of the Earth and the sky, and especially the Sun. Churchward claims that the king of Mu was named Ra and he relates this to the Egyptian god of the sun, Ra, and the Rapanui word for Sun, ra’a, which he incorrectly spells "raa."[8]:48 He claimed to have found symbols of the Sun in "Egypt, Babylonia, Peru and all ancient lands and countries – it was a universal symbol."[8]:138

Churchward attributed all megalithic art in Polynesia to the people of Mu. He claimed that symbols of the sun are found “depicted on stones of Polynesian ruins,” such as the stone hats (pukao) on top of the giant moai statues of Easter Island. Citing W.J. Johnson, Churchward describes the cylindrical hats as "spheres" that "seem to show red in the distance”, and asserts that they “represent the Sun as Ra.”[8]:138 He also incorrectly claimed that some of them are made of "red sandstone"[8]:89 which does not exist on the island. The platforms on which the statues rest (ahu) are described by Churchward as being “platform-like accumulations of cut and dressed stone,” which were supposedly left in their current positions “awaiting shipment to some other part of the continent for the building of temples and palaces.”[8]:89 He also cites the pillars “erected by the Māori of New Zealand” as an example of this lost civilization’s handiwork.[8]:158 In Churchward's view, the present-day Polynesians are not descendants of the dominant members of the lost civilization of Mu, responsible for these great works, but are instead descendants of survivors of the cataclysm that adopted “the first cannibalism and savagery” in the world.[8]:54
    and from Rudolph Steiner The Submerged Continents of Atlantis and Lemuria

This Root-Race as a whole had not yet developed memory. Men were able, it is true, to form conceptions of things and events; but these conceptions did not remain in the memory, and in consequence men did not possess language in its true sense. What they could produce in this connection were rather natural sounds which expressed their sensations of pleasure, joy, pain, and so on, but which did not designate external things. Their mental conceptions, however, had quite a different power from those of later men.

They influenced their surroundings by means of this power. Other men, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects could feel this action and were worked upon by mere mind-images. Thus the Lemurian could communicate with his fellow-men without the need of speech. This intercourse consisted in a kind of “thought-reading.” The power of his conceptions was derived by the Lemurian immediately from the things that surrounded him. It flowed on him from the power of growth in plants, from the vital energy in animals.

Thus did he understand plants and animals in their inner working and life. Indeed, he thus understood even the physical and chemical forces of inanimate things. In building anything, he did not need first to calculate the bearing-capacity of a trunk or the weight of a block of stone: he could see how much the trunk could bear, how the block would settle through its weight. The Lemurian built in this way without any art of engineering, but with the certainty of a kind of instinct working out as imagination. And withal he had his body under great control. If necessary he could steel his arm through a mere effort of will.

Consequently he could, for instance, raise enormous burdens. Just as the Atlantean disposed of the vital energy, so the Lemurian was master of his will. He was — let not the expression be misunderstood — a born magician in all spheres of the lower human activities.

The main object, too, of the Lemurians was to develop the will and the power of conception. This was the ruling motive in the education of children. Boys were hardened in the most energetic manner. They had to learn to face dangers, to overcome pain, to perform daring deeds. Those who could not bear tortures or face dangers were not considered useful members of society, but were allowed to perish in the course of their hardships.

What the Âkâshic Records show in regard to this method of rearing children surpasses all that present-day man can picture to himself in his wildest fancy. The endurance of heat up to scorching point, and the piercing of the body with sharp points, were quite common occurrences. —

The training of girls was different. It is true that hardening was also their lot, but the chief aim lay here in the development of a powerful imagination. For instance, girls were exposed to a storm that they might feel its terrible beauty with calmness; they had to witness fights between men fearlessly, feeling only admiration for the display of strength and prowess. A disposition to dreaming, to revelling in fancy, was in this way fostered in girls; but this disposition was exceptionally prized, and in the absence of memory there was no chance of its degeneration.

These dreamy or imaginative conceptions lasted only while there was an external occasion for them. So far, then, they were well equipped for external things. They did not lose themselves in the fathomless. It was the imaginative and visionary in Nature herself that sank deep into the soul of woman.

Until the end of their era the Lemurians had no dwellings in our sense of the word. They lived in natural shelters; for instance, in caves which they modified according to their needs. At a later period they built such caves in the earth; and then they developed great skill in such building. But it must not be thought that they did not also erect artificial buildings, although these did not serve as dwellings.

They originated in the earlier period from the need of giving to the things of nature a form moulded by man. Hills were remoulded so that man might find pleasure and gratification in their form. For the same reason stones were joined together, and this was done also with the aim of making them serve some useful purpose.

The places where children were hardened were surrounded by walls of this kind. But ever grander and more ingenious, toward the end of this epoch, became the structures devoted to the worship of “divine Wisdom and divine Art.” These edifices were in every respect different from what served, at a later stage, as temples, for they were also places of instruction and scientific study. Whoever was found fit was permitted to become initiated into the science of universal laws and the application of these laws.

Whereas the Lemurian was a born magician, this talent for art and insight was here cultivated. Only those could be admitted who, through every process of hardening, had become invincible in the highest degree. That which transpired in these institutions remained the most profound secret to all but the few. Here the knowledge and mastery of natural forces was learnt by immediate perception, but this cognisance was a kind of transformation of the natural forces into the power of will in man. Thereby he could himself achieve what Nature achieves.

What mankind accomplished later by means of reflection or combination was then a kind of instinctive activity. Of course, in this connection, the word “instinct” must not be used in the sense in which it is usually applied to the animal world, for the achievements of the Lemurians rank immeasurably higher than all that the animal world can produce instinctively. They far surpassed all that mankind, through memory, intellect, and imagination, has since acquired in arts and sciences.

To make this more clearly understood one might call these teaching-places “High-schools of the powers of will and of the clairvoyant power of forming conceptions.” From them proceeded such men as became in every respect rulers of the others. It is difficult to-day to give in words a correct conception of all these conditions, for everything on earth has since undergone a change. Nature herself and all human life were different then; and consequently human labour and the relation of man to man were quite otherwise than what is customary now.
    This just appeared in pandora's radio box so placing it here ..... Lemurian influenced?

The Stable Song by Gregory Alan Isakovison

Remember when our songs were just like prayer
    Like gospel hymns that you called in the air
    Come down, come down sweet reverence
    Unto my simple house and ring... and ring

Ring like silver, ring like gold
    Ring out those ghosts on the Ohio
    Ring like clear day wedding bells
    Were we the belly of the beast, or the sword that fell?
    We'll never tell

Come to me, clear and cold
    On some sea
    Watch the world spinning waves
    Like that machine

Now I've been crazy, couldn't you tell?
    I threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell
    Now I'm covered up in straw, belly up on the table
    Well I drank and sang, and I passed in the stable

That tall grass grows high and brown
    Well I dragged you straight in the muddy ground
    And you sent me back to where I roam
    Well I cursed and I cried, but now I know
    Now I know

And I ran back to that hollow again
    The moon was just a sliver back then
    And I ached for my heart like some tin man
    When it came, oh it beat and it boiled and it rang
    Oh, it's ringing

Ring like crazy, ring like hell
    Turn me back into that wild haired gale
    Ring like silver, ring like gold
    Turn these diamonds straight back into coal
    Turn these diamonds straight back into coal

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3X9Bz0LNnc
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th December 2015 at 05:44.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (19th December 2015), Elen (19th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Well I think they do agree that there have been ancient civilizations here and possibly many of them throughout the millennium >>>what happened is the question now and a debate would be awesome!!
    I agree with you Sandy, we could very easily get lost in details at this stage. The big picture looks very much the same, seen from different angles. Slowly and steadily, I’m picking up pieces of the puzzle. The final brainstorm will be really interesting, won’t it?

Elen

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2016), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (20th December 2015), Frances (19th December 2015), Maggie (19th December 2015), modwiz (1st January 2016), sandy (20th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Indeed Elen, much thanks to you for gifting me the best thread to read, download and puzzle piece, this year.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (21st December 2015), Elen (21st December 2015), Frances (21st December 2015), modwiz (1st January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The remove viewing targets revealed

Sylvie is showing the targets for the remote viewing experiment, and she’s also going to make another video on the results later. Although not as good as she had hoped, it was definitely so good that she recons it can be used as a tool in the future.

Elen

Last edited by Elen, 21st December 2015 at 10:59.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2016), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (1st January 2016), Dreamtimer (21st December 2015), Frances (21st December 2015), Novusod (22nd December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 43 Atlantis related underwater ruins, pyramids, crystal ball and flatearth

Sylvie is back with documentary # 43. There are more details on the underwater ruins around the world and she’s pointing out the inability of Academia to reveal their findings, and wondering why Google Earth is smudging out details that were there in earlier versions.

I don’t think she is very interested in the Flat Earth theory either.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2016), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (28th December 2015), Dreamtimer (1st January 2016), Frances (28th December 2015), Novusod (28th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    New video for the new year.

Hyperborea in North America: Ancient Coast Lines and lost history.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2016), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (1st January 2016), Dreamtimer (1st January 2016), Elen (2nd January 2016), Frances (1st January 2016), Maggie (2nd January 2016)