Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This documentary needs to be looked at a bit more closely, you never find all the eggs in one basket. I didn't know that so many animals were mummified in Egypt, sure I've heard about cats and pets etc. but never birds, crocodiles. lions etc. Eric Von Däniken is shedding light on the artifacts found in the area. Thanks Kathy for the reminder.

Ancient Artefacts have been discovered all over the world, these ancient discoveries have been hidden away, because they do not fit with what we have been told. Huge ancient stone blocks were used to make precision megaliths no one is certain how these magnificent ruins were built or why. The technologically sophisticated stone ruins and artifacts have been forbidden by academia. Some of these archaeological discoveries point to ancient alien beings as being the ones who made these advances when they colonized earth. Examines ancient ruins, lost cities, spaceports, and a myriad of hard scientific facts that point to extraterrestrial intervention in human history. Most incredible of all, however, is that this video reveals the archeological discoveries that prove it...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), fourty-two (25th October 2017), Frances (31st October 2017), JRS (25th October 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (24th October 2017), Onthebit (24th October 2017), sandy (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Finally finished this, enjoyed, he did so well considering language, to get his ducks in a row.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (30th October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), sandy (30th October 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

(complete) Earth, The Giant Ancient Mine, Fake Volcanoes, the Bosnian Pyramid and Petra

This is a continuation of the documentary about growing stones. What is a natural volcano v a false volcano? What is indeed a natural erosion compared to mining scratches or cuts? Are the canyons natural formations. We have many questions and it requires eyes to see because the anomalies are everywhere.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Frances (3rd November 2017), JRS (3rd November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), Onthebit (2nd November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Oct. 2017 - Thousands witness the Sun Blinking, turning Black and Red, Holographic Moon and Sun

What's up with the Sun? What's up with the Moon?

Some natural phenomenon do involve reddish sun, but when it starts blinking, turning black and even changing its shape... it seems this is something else...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), Frances (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post

Gawd, that's weird!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post

As much as I like Sylvie's work, here's my well-informed — if I say so myself — take on things...:

• The red sun was indeed, as the official explanation says, the consequence of desert sand from the Sahara having been picked up by hurricane Maria.

• The ripples across the moon are an artifact of the digital video camera, but the meme has been around for a long time already and has been hyped by drama-addicted people within the so-called "alternative community" as that the moon would be a holographic projection. It is not. Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong did not walk around on a holographic projection. They walked around on a celestial body that is orbiting the roughly spherical planet we're living on.

• The flashing of the sun was an extreme form of atmospheric lensing. This is a very real phenomenon, but not too many people are familiar with the principle behind it, and it is usually only observed with smaller-appearing celestial bodies such as the light reflected off of other planets in the solar system, or perhaps with stars.

Distant stars themselves can also appear to be blinking without that there is any atmospheric lensing going on, but in those cases, they are commonly pulsars — i.e. fast-spinning neutron stars which emit their electromagnetic particles in concentrated beams, which appear to blink because of the spinning of the star. It is similar to observing a lighthouse from a distance. But that was definitely not the case here, because if our sun were a spinning neutron star, we'd all be dead. In fact, there wouldn't even have been any life on this planet anymore for a couple of billion years already, if there ever had been any life here in the first place.

There was also a powerful solar flare not too long ago, and this too could create the visual effect of a blinking sun, both because of the flashes from the flare itself and because of the atmospheric lensing caused by the impact of high-energy plasma on the atmosphere.

• It was not the sun going black in that footage. The sun was behind the black object. This black object may have been a ship. The shape-shifting effect may be the result of the warping of the spacetime continuum by the propulsion and/or antigravitational fields from the ship. In fact, this could also account for the blinking effect, but the blinking was also observed without that a ship was visible. The ship would either way have to have been either very big to cover such a large area of the sun, or very close by — i.e. inside the atmosphere.

• I don't really know what happened with that weird rocket, but then again, I'm not a rocket scientist. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, rockets like that use solid fuels, so if that luminescent orb was fuel being dispersed, then the fuel would have to have been liquid or gaseous. It is either way intriguing.

This reply was also posted at our sister forum Eye-Rise, here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), fourty-two (5th November 2017), Frances (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), Onthebit (6th November 2017), sandy (26th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As much as I like Sylvie's work, here's my well-informed — if I say so myself — take on things...:

• The red sun was indeed, as the official explanation says, the consequence of desert sand from the Sahara having been picked up by hurricane Maria.

• The ripples across the moon are an artifact of the digital video camera, but the meme has been around for a long time already and has been hyped by drama-addicted people within the so-called "alternative community" as that the moon would be a holographic projection. It is not. Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong did not walk around on a holographic projection. They walked around on a celestial body that is orbiting the roughly spherical planet we're living on.

• The flashing of the sun was an extreme form of atmospheric lensing. This is a very real phenomenon, but not too many people are familiar with the principle behind it, and it is usually only observed with smaller-appearing celestial bodies such as the light reflected off of other planets in the solar system, or perhaps with stars.

Distant stars themselves can also appear to be blinking without that there is any atmospheric lensing going on, but in those cases, they are commonly pulsars — i.e. fast-spinning neutron stars which emit their electromagnetic particles in concentrated beams, which appear to blink because of the spinning of the star. It is similar to observing a lighthouse from a distance. But that was definitely not the case here, because if our sun were a spinning neutron star, we'd all be dead. In fact, there wouldn't even have been any life on this planet anymore for a couple of billion years already, if there ever had been any life here in the first place.

There was also a powerful solar flare not too long ago, and this too could create the visual effect of a blinking sun, both because of the flashes from the flare itself and because of the atmospheric lensing caused by the impact of high-energy plasma on the atmosphere.

• It was not the sun going black in that footage. The sun was behind the black object. This black object may have been a ship. The shape-shifting effect may be the result of the warping of the spacetime continuum by the propulsion and/or antigravitational fields from the ship. In fact, this could also account for the blinking effect, but the blinking was also observed without that a ship was visible. The ship would either way have to have been either very big to cover such a large area of the sun, or very close by — i.e. inside the atmosphere.

• I don't really know what happened with that weird rocket, but then again, I'm not a rocket scientist. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, rockets like that use solid fuels, so if that luminescent orb was fuel being dispersed, then the fuel would have to have been liquid or gaseous. It is either way intriguing.

This reply was also posted at our sister forum Eye-Rise, here.
    As always, I really appreciate your take on it Aragorn, thanks.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (26th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Regarding the moon, one might consider the possibility that the real and solid moon has a veil of sorts over it in order to conceal some stuff going on that whomever doesn't want seen...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (26th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The origin of the Samurai and the Truth about the Past of Japan - p 10

Sylvie is digging deeper into the ancient history of Japan and the Samurais. What did they look like and what was their origin? There are ancient maps that show signs of Christianity already established in Japan long before any other belief system.

If you've seen the first documentary on the subject, you will still find more stuff of interest in this one.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (25th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2017), enjoy being (25th November 2017), Frances (25th November 2017), Kathy (30th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (26th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Absurdity of the Inca Empire "History"; the Tukume Pyramids - p 9

Another remake of a documentary with more "meat on the bone"

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (25th November 2017), Frances (26th November 2017), Kathy (30th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (26th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Lost Ancient History of China - p 11

How was China taken over? Same old, same old. Confiscation of all the books…reformation of the language…and the rest is…"HISTORY". If you don't understand your own "old" language, how can you make any suggestions as to what is true or false? Have you seen this pattern of manipulation before?

Enjoy the irony of it all….

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (28th November 2017), enjoy being (29th November 2017), Frances (1st December 2017), Kathy (30th November 2017), modwiz (28th November 2017), Onthebit (28th November 2017), sandy (29th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Explore the Rock Cut Ruins (and Maybe Even Megaliths) of Bulgaria, Expedition in April 2018

This is an invitation to join an expedition to Bulgaria, which is Sylvie's own country.

Bulgaria 30th March - 9th April 2018 (11days, 10 nights) To book the expedition http://www.megaliths.org/ancient_hist...

Last edited by Elen, 29th November 2017 at 09:27. Reason: Cannot embed the video somehow.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (29th November 2017), Dreamtimer (29th November 2017), enjoy being (29th November 2017), Kathy (30th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (30th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Bulgaria

Bulgaria, so mysterious to most Americans, has a vivid identity as a crossroads of the Balkans. We'll trace the country's complex history, from ancient Thracian tombs to medieval Orthodox Christian monasteries to Soviet monuments. And we'll enjoy an intimate taste of contemporary culture: the yellow brick road of Sofia; the gregarious craftspeople of the medieval capital, Veliko Tarnovo; and the thriving pedestrian zones of cosmopolitan Plovdiv.
    A little intro to what Bulgaria looks like...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZ038_15Fc

Take the history lesson with a bit of salt, OK?
    Last edited by Elen, 29th November 2017 at 09:36.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2017), Amanda (3rd December 2017), Aragorn (29th November 2017), Dreamtimer (29th November 2017), Kathy (30th November 2017), Onthebit (30th November 2017), sandy (30th November 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Greetings fellow Atlanteans we are waking up and thank you Elen for such a wonderfull thread. I would like to share my findings with you all regarding Atlantis and my own personal investigations and intuitions. First post here as this thread has my interest.

(account terminated)
    Thanks

A map of the kindom of Atlantis

So far I map the kingdom as it spread over the globe and I feel it became fragmented into several loosely associated different states as well as two separate "empires" or branches. The western empire was the older of the two and was comprised of the kingdoms of Northern Atlantis ( Greenland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Rockall, and Hy Brazil,) Atlantis ( Atlantis main, the canary islands, the Azores, and Madeira,) The Nile valley kingdom ( Egypt and Sudan,) West Africa, Then across the Atlantic to The Great Lakes and Mississippi Valley kingdoms ( Mound Builders Culture,) and the kingdom of the Bahamas (Bimany.) The "Eastern Empire" was comprised of The Fertile Crescent kingdom ( which included Cappadocia, Gobekli-Tepe, and Proto-sumer,) The Indus Valley Kingdom (Harappa, and Mohenjo-Daro,) the Vedic kingdom (Ayran,) the Himalayan Kingdom (Shambhala,) and the the kingdoms in china and as far as japan ( Sun Emperor.)