Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Thanks
    Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,722 Posts
    This documentary needs to be looked at a bit more closely, you never find all the eggs in one basket. I didn't know that so many animals were mummified in Egypt, sure I've heard about cats and pets etc. but never birds, crocodiles. lions etc. Eric Von Däniken is shedding light on the artifacts found in the area. Thanks Kathy for the reminder.

Ancient Artefacts have been discovered all over the world, these ancient discoveries have been hidden away, because they do not fit with what we have been told. Huge ancient stone blocks were used to make precision megaliths no one is certain how these magnificent ruins were built or why. The technologically sophisticated stone ruins and artifacts have been forbidden by academia. Some of these archaeological discoveries point to ancient alien beings as being the ones who made these advances when they colonized earth. Examines ancient ruins, lost cities, spaceports, and a myriad of hard scientific facts that point to extraterrestrial intervention in human history. Most incredible of all, however, is that this video reveals the archeological discoveries that prove it...
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), fourty-two (25th October 2017), Frances (31st October 2017), JRS (25th October 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (24th October 2017), Onthebit (24th October 2017), sandy (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,167 Times in 3,455 Posts
    Finally finished this, enjoyed, he did so well considering language, to get his ducks in a row.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), sandy (30th October 2017)

Thanks

(complete) Earth, The Giant Ancient Mine, Fake Volcanoes, the Bosnian Pyramid and Petra

This is a continuation of the documentary about growing stones. What is a natural volcano v a false volcano? What is indeed a natural erosion compared to mining scratches or cuts? Are the canyons natural formations. We have many questions and it requires eyes to see because the anomalies are everywhere.

Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2017), Frances (3rd November 2017), JRS (3rd November 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), Onthebit (2nd November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Thanks

Oct. 2017 - Thousands witness the Sun Blinking, turning Black and Red, Holographic Moon and Sun

What's up with the Sun? What's up with the Moon?

Some natural phenomenon do involve reddish sun, but when it starts blinking, turning black and even changing its shape... it seems this is something else...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Frances (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), NotAPretender (5th November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post

Gawd, that's weird!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), sandy (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 33,688 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post

As much as I like Sylvie's work, here's my well-informed — if I say so myself — take on things...:

• The red sun was indeed, as the official explanation says, the consequence of desert sand from the Sahara having been picked up by hurricane Maria.

• The ripples across the moon are an artifact of the digital video camera, but the meme has been around for a long time already and has been hyped by drama-addicted people within the so-called "alternative community" as that the moon would be a holographic projection. It is not. Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong did not walk around on a holographic projection. They walked around on a celestial body that is orbiting the roughly spherical planet we're living on.

• The flashing of the sun was an extreme form of atmospheric lensing. This is a very real phenomenon, but not too many people are familiar with the principle behind it, and it is usually only observed with smaller-appearing celestial bodies such as the light reflected off of other planets in the solar system, or perhaps with stars.

Distant stars themselves can also appear to be blinking without that there is any atmospheric lensing going on, but in those cases, they are commonly pulsars — i.e. fast-spinning neutron stars which emit their electromagnetic particles in concentrated beams, which appear to blink because of the spinning of the star. It is similar to observing a lighthouse from a distance. But that was definitely not the case here, because if our sun were a spinning neutron star, we'd all be dead. In fact, there wouldn't even have been any life on this planet anymore for a couple of billion years already, if there ever had been any life here in the first place.

There was also a powerful solar flare not too long ago, and this too could create the visual effect of a blinking sun, both because of the flashes from the flare itself and because of the atmospheric lensing caused by the impact of high-energy plasma on the atmosphere.

• It was not the sun going black in that footage. The sun was behind the black object. This black object may have been a ship. The shape-shifting effect may be the result of the warping of the spacetime continuum by the propulsion and/or antigravitational fields from the ship. In fact, this could also account for the blinking effect, but the blinking was also observed without that a ship was visible. The ship would either way have to have been either very big to cover such a large area of the sun, or very close by — i.e. inside the atmosphere.

• I don't really know what happened with that weird rocket, but then again, I'm not a rocket scientist. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, rockets like that use solid fuels, so if that luminescent orb was fuel being dispersed, then the fuel would have to have been liquid or gaseous. It is either way intriguing.

This reply was also posted at our sister forum Eye-Rise, here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th November 2017), fourty-two (5th November 2017), Frances (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017), Onthebit (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    As much as I like Sylvie's work, here's my well-informed — if I say so myself — take on things...:

• The red sun was indeed, as the official explanation says, the consequence of desert sand from the Sahara having been picked up by hurricane Maria.

• The ripples across the moon are an artifact of the digital video camera, but the meme has been around for a long time already and has been hyped by drama-addicted people within the so-called "alternative community" as that the moon would be a holographic projection. It is not. Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong did not walk around on a holographic projection. They walked around on a celestial body that is orbiting the roughly spherical planet we're living on.

• The flashing of the sun was an extreme form of atmospheric lensing. This is a very real phenomenon, but not too many people are familiar with the principle behind it, and it is usually only observed with smaller-appearing celestial bodies such as the light reflected off of other planets in the solar system, or perhaps with stars.

Distant stars themselves can also appear to be blinking without that there is any atmospheric lensing going on, but in those cases, they are commonly pulsars — i.e. fast-spinning neutron stars which emit their electromagnetic particles in concentrated beams, which appear to blink because of the spinning of the star. It is similar to observing a lighthouse from a distance. But that was definitely not the case here, because if our sun were a spinning neutron star, we'd all be dead. In fact, there wouldn't even have been any life on this planet anymore for a couple of billion years already, if there ever had been any life here in the first place.

There was also a powerful solar flare not too long ago, and this too could create the visual effect of a blinking sun, both because of the flashes from the flare itself and because of the atmospheric lensing caused by the impact of high-energy plasma on the atmosphere.

• It was not the sun going black in that footage. The sun was behind the black object. This black object may have been a ship. The shape-shifting effect may be the result of the warping of the spacetime continuum by the propulsion and/or antigravitational fields from the ship. In fact, this could also account for the blinking effect, but the blinking was also observed without that a ship was visible. The ship would either way have to have been either very big to cover such a large area of the sun, or very close by — i.e. inside the atmosphere.

• I don't really know what happened with that weird rocket, but then again, I'm not a rocket scientist. Yet, to the best of my knowledge, rockets like that use solid fuels, so if that luminescent orb was fuel being dispersed, then the fuel would have to have been liquid or gaseous. It is either way intriguing.

This reply was also posted at our sister forum Eye-Rise, here.
    As always, I really appreciate your take on it Aragorn, thanks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017)

Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,084 Times in 4,562 Posts
    Regarding the moon, one might consider the possibility that the real and solid moon has a veil of sorts over it in order to conceal some stuff going on that whomever doesn't want seen...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Kathy (6th November 2017)