Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Part 25 - "Roman" Aqueducts as full-fledged "Mystery" "Alien" Megaliths, megalithic Pont du Gard 40:16 minutes Roman Aqueducts, how do they stay in place when built into the natural geological sites?? The earth moves and shifts - yes? Yet aqueducts with two or three levels built into a v shaped valley/natural geological landform - and - it is still in place today??? The parts that jut out remind me of the modern day indoor rock climbing centres. Perhaps the parts that jut out are steps to assist maintenance crews to climb up and down or to climb and defend the settlements. The height of the aqueduct would afford a view of the surrounding area, when standing/crouching at the top. Perhaps the parts that jut out served also as a measure of the depth of water??

Part 32 The Cathar Castles of France, who is the real heretic? 34:39 minutes Again, raping and pillaging and conquering and all in the name of some invisible god.

The Survivors 7 - 1,000 fabricated years, Isaac Newton and other supporters of true history 13:14 minutes Immediately I saw/thought of the word Isis. Iisus is very similar to Isis, particularly if you look at the spelling in terms of phonetic pronounciation. Just my thoughts. Also Isis is one of the three in the trio of Egyptian gods - Isis - Horus - Seth, although depicted as IHS via catholic insignia.

Survivors 10 - Sahara, is it 100% natural? Berbers, Egyptian Blonde Mummies 213cms, Desert Dams 22:04 minutes Isn't there evidence of fused rock in the middle east, having been melted at extreme temperatures akin to the melting of sand to form a glasslike substance?? Possibly the site of Sodom and Gommorah?? Scientists have studied a particular site and reported the 'glasslike' substance. From memory they suspected a nuclear type device having been utilised. Hmmm....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), DNA (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Elen (24th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017), sandy (22nd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Part 25 - "Roman" Aqueducts as full-fledged "Mystery" "Alien" Megaliths, megalithic Pont du Gard 40:16 minutes Roman Aqueducts, how do they stay in place when built into the natural geological sites?? The earth moves and shifts - yes? Yet aqueducts with two or three levels built into a v shaped valley/natural geological landform - and - it is still in place today??? The parts that jut out remind me of the modern day indoor rock climbing centres. Perhaps the parts that jut out are steps to assist maintenance crews to climb up and down or to climb and defend the settlements. The height of the aqueduct would afford a view of the surrounding area, when standing/crouching at the top. Perhaps the parts that jut out served also as a measure of the depth of water??
    I'm no expert here, but they say the same thing about the stone buildings, carvings and walls of Machu Picchu.
    Everyone thinks that the stone layering there is archaic and primitive, but it turns out that these structures withstand the test of time because of how they were built. Apparently this was/is one of the only known methods of construction known to last through geologic upheavals.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Amanda (23rd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Elen (24th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017), sandy (22nd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm no expert here, but they say the same thing about the stone buildings, carvings and walls of Machu Picchu.
    Everyone thinks that the stone layering there is archaic and primitive, but it turns out that these structures withstand the test of time because of how they were built. Apparently this was/is one of the only known methods of construction known to last through geologic upheavals.
    This set of videos infers that all these sites were built by methodologies from the same region, and the knowledge was slowly lost ("newer" megaliths are less soundly constructed, the off set block technique is slowly lost etc..)

It's saying that the tech for the megaliths all around the globe stems from the survivors of Atlantis and their migratory patterns.

So yes, machu picchu is definitely a part of it.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2017), Amanda (23rd June 2017), Aragorn (22nd June 2017), DNA (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Elen (24th June 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    How fn amazing it must of been, imagine travelling ( likely faster than now , maybe ) all around the world to these amazing places and peoples.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Elen (24th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017), modwiz (22nd June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow - People keep adding more and more information and evidence. So much homework for me - my intellect is positively exploding with questions and theories. Thank you Everyone.

TargeT - Episode 206 - The Gutenberg Revolutions 54:37 minutes Did not watch all the show but will return to it when I have no distractions and can focus. Did watch a little. Ah, the Libraries of Alexandria. Books and artefacts have often been destroyed during psychopathic actions of despots. Fortunately, we who value learning and knowledge will fight the good fight to keep learning and knowledge alive. Spending my days within a library, such as what is described in Alexandria, would be like being in Heaven for me. I could learn and assist others ... sigh ....

Handwritten books - how beautiful but the advent of the printing press was definitely a great breakthrough. All People being given access to learning and knowledge and education - yes! It serves to develop the talents and abilites of Everyone. Now that is my type of reality ... sigh ....

At about sixteen minutes the gentleman is speaking of publishing. How sad that in publishing comes control. The regular people now had direct access to reading and writing and learning - however - the act of publishing became a measure of control. Is it just me thinking like this...???

DNA - Your examples are based on logic and are very sound. You may not be an expert, I am not but that does not mean we can't work through all the information and evidence - to come to our own conclusions. Machu Picchu - One of many outstanding examples of architecture and technology - that will be one day understood by us. We will work it out.

Aianawa - Your comments are so true. What a completely different and utterly amazing world it was - and - we are making our way back, that much is true.

Much Respect and Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (23rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Elen (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 26 - Baalbek, a whole new perspective of the megalithic mysteries of Ancient Baalbek Documentary 47:54 minutes Within the first two minutes, reference by the Narrator of a three dimensional reconstruction. When she mentions 'roof' I am looking at the visuals and thinking to myself - every roof has triangular/pyramidal shaped architecture. Is that a suggestion of an imposition on my thinking????

Built by and for a taller Sentient Being? The man of modern size of Human - doesn't quite fir the 'giant' theory. If giants needed to walk through the space between the pillars/columns. Hmmm .... Machine tool marks? Metal piping jutting out of the rock - suggestive of plumbing/drainage system??? At about the twenty minute mark, the writing/inscriptions/heiroglyphs - seems there is a cross over of cultures - Roman/Arabian/Persian et cetera.

Large footprints - a taller/larger type of Human or Intergalactic Visitors??? How do we tell?? Is that why the footprints remain? To taunt us or is it about our devolution, making a gradually smaller Human?? Geo-engineering, DNA synthesis perhaps??? At about thirty one minutes - Golden Columns - very Egyptian at the top of the column but traditional Greek column. At about thirty eight minutes - Huge beautifully cut and sculptured clues???? How and who??? Someone knows - they always do.

Romanian growing rocks - Trovants of Costesti - how amazing???? Similar to the green balls of seaweed/organic material that grow in Japan. They are called Marimo and I saw them when I worked (briefly) in Hokkaido Japan many years ago. The Marimo do the same as the rocks - they grow until they reach a certain size and then they form smaller Marimo. They are or were sold as souvenirs when I first saw them - intriguing. Imagine including subject matter such as the Trovants of Costesti and Marimo in regular educational curricula ... sigh ....

Have seen the type of Masters (about fourty three minutes) before. One was far from slim in appearance. The burning of the newspaper seems to me, to be just a show of trickery. I have seen it before and it does not sit well with me - not sure why just sharing my thoughts. Could what is depicted with the Masters - be accessed by all Humans via proper peaceful meditation????

The Survivors 8 - The Stolen History of the Religions 30:02 minutes
    On the crest within the opening scenes of the video I noted the word - Namaha. It is very similar to a Japanese word I learned many years ago - Namahagi (phonetic spelling so I am all for being corrected) which roughly translated to gargoyle/ugly/monster. Hmmm .... Domed ceilings are utilised for a specific reason. To my understanding Spirit that is testate/earthbound due to a forced/irregular death cannot sit or perch on curved architecture. That is why regular housing is square and features doorways that have a rectangular doorway. The lintel (top of the door) provides a sitting/perching place for the testate Spirit. As it was taught to me, it means that the Spirit can drop onto anyone who passes through the doorway. Just sharing some interesting thoughts - via - information shared with me. It is certainly thought provoking if nothing else - yes/no/maybe???

Flags and ensigns and even bunting are still evident today. How about that for longevity??? Bunting is still placed up at sporting and other events. Could Vienna be directly upon a Leyline or Earthline??? A very important Leyline/Earthline/Energy line???? At about five and a half minutes - Again Tessellations and florid designs repeated over and over and the very Arabian script/writing/insignia - very thought provoking??? Tessellations within the script is evident as well. The chain mail and helmet - so very medieval and reminds me of Britain and Romans and the Middle East et cetera - so many over laps and cross overs of cultures. So very evident when we look critically - yes??

The cross and the islamic symbol atop many buildings does support the comments of the Narrator who states that everyone existed in Peace. At about twenty eight minutes - Cuniform or a mixture of scripts/languages appear evident. Sadly the Syrian people had to endure a bombing of their literature - evil in action methinks. Evil must be afraid of learning and knowledge and not just their own.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Aragorn (23rd June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (23rd June 2017)

Thanks
    TargeT - Episode 206 - The Gutenberg Revolutions 54:37 minutes Did not watch all the show but will return to it when I have no distractions and can focus.
    I think that episode (at least the new version that I watched) also included the inquisition and the burning of massive quantities of "old knowledge"; I found that highly important in regards to the situation we find our selves in today.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Amanda (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks TargeT - I shall return to the documentary and watch with focus.

Am working my way through all the videos and want to share some thoughts and comments - for those who are interested. Columns, doorways, Tessellations, similar Clothing/Headwear, Shields/Circular Emblems, Circles and Squared Floor Tile Patterns. Correlations and overlap of writing forms and insignia and Heiroglyphs/Petroglyphs. Megaliths with similar architectural design, pyramids with steps and without.

Tibet, for me is the most mysterious as well as Persia. I don't agree with every single word of Sylvie but her research and efforts are outstanding. She has provided us all with a wealth of information and evidence, with which to stimulate our collective intellect along with our own unique and individual intellect. Sylvie is to be applauded and respected for her attention to detail. Kudos to her and her quest for answers.

Personally I don't resonate with the term Atlantis or Mu or Lemuria or any other ancient name but I do feel that our shared History has been somewhat corrupted. Too much control and too many 'collections' not available to the Public. I can however ascribe to the concept of a living Global Community who once lived on planet Earth, in Peace and with a profound Respect for differing cultures.

There is a theory I like a lot. When travelling to a destination, it always seems to take forever. Anyone remember as a Child chanting: When are we going to get there?? Are we nearly there yet?? But - on the way home the journey seems far quicker. Some theorists state: We are on our way Home, that is why Time appears to be speeding up. I'd like to feel and think that We are on our way Home.

A book that some of You may find of interest.

Sorrow Mountain - The Remarkable Story of a Tibetan Warrior Nun - Ani Pachen. ISBN: 0-385-60178-6.

The book is truly remarkable but in keeping with the topic/s of this thread, her incredibly painful journey is a lasting example of what was done to Tibet and her People. Even today Tibet is shrouded with mystery and intrigue of mythic proportions. There are first hand (apparently) witness accounts of enlightened Humans who live in a perpetual state of Peace connected by a golden cord - deep within secret cave systems. Legend states that Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft were welcomed and arrived often and sometimes remained. Who knows? Someone does - they always do.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TargeT (25th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Amanda, I'm fascinated by your analysis of the thread, thank you for your very interesting contribution. Yes, the destruction of the Library of Alexandria was the loss of our last contact with our true history. But I bet that we will remember when we come across the certain artifacts that will trigger us in that direction!

I'm suffering with the flue at the moment + my pc broke down, so haven't been online for a long time. So happy to see your posts here...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Kathy (3rd November 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TargeT (25th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Unknown Megaliths - Castle Montfort, Libyan Stonehenge, the Baalbek Crack, the Temple Mount

Published on 26 Jun 2017

Lots of info very tightly packed in this video:

The Temple Mount Megaliths
    The "ancient" cranes and other jokes
    The Megalithic churches of Armenia
    Castle Montfort, Upper Galilee
    Lost megaliths of Istanbul and Ankara
    Deir al Qalaa, Lebanon
    Did the frost giants freeze us instantly to death?
    Palms did grow in Siberia, PHOTOS
    Canaan rock cut things
    The Libyan Stonehenge
    The new Baalbek Crack
    and much more!

images by
    lah.ru
    and Peter's channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaLG...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Amanda (28th June 2017), Aragorn (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), JRS (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), sandy (28th June 2017), TargeT (27th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was reading a bunch of material in the past few weeks regarding ancient megaliths / origins and in one portion it suggested that the earliest works of the megalithics which were all huge and polygonal were not made by earlier types of man or manlike humanoids but rather by the reptilians, which is why it exhibits such an odd geometry.... the beings are apparently much larger and stronger than humanoid types and working with rock in this way seems to be their forte..... which later on in the constructions we see a totally different type of construction style built on top of the original foundations.
    There certainly are 2 very distinctly different types of construction styles which also indicate different types of tools and construction techniques.

about machu picchu apparently the older stories of the locals suggest that the site was built by some type of people who came down from the heavens and built the city and then eventually they left and returned to the heavens again, leaving the site behind.

very fascinating

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Amanda (28th June 2017), Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    TargeT et al - I returned to the interview titled: Episode 206 - The Gutenberg Revolutions 54:37 minutes. I must say TargeT you are correct in that it is an excellent item of information and evidence. Maybe I am a little biased, in that I am an English Teacher but the loss of literacy skills is something to which I am sadly well acquainted. I have work samples from Students who have been within the education system for 9/10 years - they can hardly write anything.

The worldwideweb and access to the internet has certainly proved to be an aid with regard to the demise of literacy skills. Friends have admitted to me that they have noticed a decline in their own writing skills - due primarily to utilising a keyboard via their computers and hand held technology. However - the burning of the library of Alexandria can definitely be categorised as one of the most heinous travesties of humanity. It did cross my mind - while listening to the interview - that perhaps the burning was a ruse and that items from the library of Alexandria are still here on planet Earth - hidden in the vaults of those who seek to keep proper education and learning from us?????

The megaliths that are evident on planet Earth and that includes the remains - serve to keep us striving towards a deeper understanding of why we are here - yes??? Have watched the documentary by Sylvie that has a focus on 'Star Forts' - now there is a subject that needs investigation. Why? How? Who? Someone knows the true nature of the 'Star Forts' and why have they been permitted to remain. Even if - now that people are looking into the subject of 'Star Forts - they were all destroyed tomorrow, someone will have saved images.

That is all it takes to keep learning - to know that at least one person has shared information and evidence - and - that People are interested. We will work it all out. We will find answers. I am intrigued by the theories of utilising Magnetic Resonance, Cymatics, Light Refraction via our Sun and hands on building techniques. Perhaps all them combined will provide answers????

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017), TargeT (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    TargeT et al - I returned to the interview titled: Episode 206 - The Gutenberg Revolutions 54:37 minutes. I must say TargeT you are correct in that it is an excellent item of information and evidence. Maybe I am a little biased, in that I am an English Teacher but the loss of literacy skills is something to which I am sadly well acquainted. I have work samples from Students who have been within the education system for 9/10 years - they can hardly write anything.
    If you haven't yet, see if you can introduce the trivium/quadrivium (7 liberal arts) or, most specificaly (and the highest R.O.I.) introduce logical fallacies, say the top 20 most common ones.

But really, "reading for fun" is how I learned to write, and how I gained my vocabulary. It's a lost past time it seems these days.. My smartphone has probably 400 books on it, the only time i'm staring at my little screen is to take pictures or read my books, but that's not the more common use of this prevalent technology.

(I'm listening to an audio book while folding laundry right now.. haha)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Amanda (29th June 2017), Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (29th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank You TargeT - Looked at the links you provided. Sound and based on Logic. I will certainly be printing off hard copies and including them in my files. I would recommend to any readers - please consider perusing the links provided by TargeT - highly recommended for those who appreciate their Intellect being stimulated.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Aragorn (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (30th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th June 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Roman Cult Law The Khazars

This video was posted by modwiz in the tent, and I think it also belongs here...copying what he wrote:
    This video turned out to be very interesting. It also covers that written law was considered dead and was an insult to honest people who depended on their word and honor. It also supports much of what is stated by Sylvie in the Newearth Survivor series regarding the Romans. There is one about aqueducts all over the world, including South America,that puts to rest the idea they were a Roman invention. The Romans discovered them in their world conquests and copied them. Although the Etruscans seem to be part of a Survivor culture.

The Khazars, as a Turkic-Mongolian people, do figure into the dialogue but there is none of the usual finger pointing at the Jewish people as is too often the case when Khazars are mentioned.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJScQ-slQ8

Here's more on the Etruscan heritage...the Romans were nothing what we've been led to believe.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Amanda (2nd December 2017), Aragorn (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017)