Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Spain
    Thanks
    Hey Novusod, I folowed one of your links on a posting from Dis~infowars.com from a different thread. You have so much knowledge and I feel like a neophyte compared to some of the things you talk about. You are well versed in Egyptian knowledge as well as things occultic. I just joined this sight yesterday and look forward to more of your postings... I will see you around here, as well as Jonny's site. Cheers fellow traveler!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Charlie C For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th November 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (29th November 2015), Frances (29th November 2015), Lansing (30th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), Novusod (28th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Charlie C View Post
    Hey Novusod, I folowed one of your links on a posting from Dis~infowars.com from a different thread. You have so much knowledge and I feel like a neophyte compared to some of the things you talk about. You are well versed in Egyptian knowledge as well as things occultic. I just joined this sight yesterday and look forward to more of your postings... I will see you around here, as well as Jonny's site. Cheers fellow traveler!
    Hello Charlie, welcome to the OneTruth Forum. I always enjoyed your posts on Dis-infowars.com as I read that site fairly regularly. I look forward to reading your commentary here if you decide to become a regular poster. I would highly recommend watching some of the videos in this thread as there is a wealth of information about the hidden history of the planet. Selvie's information is spot on and meshes well with many of the cryptic things Jonny has said over the years. There are many fine posters here on the OneTruth who have incredible knowledge of occult topics. Much of what I learned over the years has come from patiently reading others' posts and listening to obscure gurus such as Jonny and then visualizing all the information together. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Regards.

Some analysis of the last video on the Lemurian people may prove insightful. What particularly stood out to me was the mention that the Lemurians before becoming an advanced civilization progressed quickly from a primitive tribal state to space travel without the intermediate industrial stage between primitive and highly advanced. This fact has been mentioned before from various sources. Most species in the galaxy did not go through this industrial state as we humans are going through right now. They evolved by going straight from tribal existence to space travel. A species would learn all its life lessons in a primitive state and achieve enlightenment by becoming aware of its' multi dimensional existence. From this enlightened state of the primitive tribes would then bypass the suffering of industrialism and go right into the study of sound and vibration which would allow them to leap frog over what modern human civilization has achieved.

What is interesting is that the Lemurians nearly achieved true enlightenment and then lost it because they became afraid of violence. They only had one life lesson left to learn and that was to conquer fear. However, the Lemurians could not conquer fear and thus slowly lost their enlightenment. The planet we see today is the result of eons of living in fear and seeking to control fear rather than conquering fear. One fundamental truth is that when you let go of fear the truth will appear. In mystery teachings this is called the dark night of the soul. Unfortunately this dark night has become a dark age or really multiple dark ages at the point. There is a reason the universe is showing us nothing but terrorism and fear. "They" want us to conquer it. Not run away from it. Not pretend it doesn't exist. Conquer it.

The universe has been waiting 20,000 years for this day to occur. Our species may finally complete what Lemurians set out to do eons ago and failed.
    This is our time:

This is why the truth is starting to appear right NOW.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (29th November 2015), citsym (30th November 2015), Frances (29th November 2015), lookbeyond (11th December 2015), Maggie (29th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), reno (29th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    The planet we see today is the result of eons of living in fear and seeking to control fear rather than conquering fear. One fundamental truth is that when you let go of fear the truth will appear. In mystery teachings this is called the dark night of the soul. Unfortunately this dark night has become a dark age or really multiple dark ages at the point. There is a reason the universe is showing us nothing but terrorism and fear. "They" want us to conquer it. Not run away from it. Not pretend it doesn't exist. Conquer it.
    I believe personally that whatever the past, it is true that conquering fear is "what to do". Blessings to us on this path!! Maggie

This is an old documentary but I notice that many themes appear in other places.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEzTdz_uOM

more posted here....

Legend of Atlantis (best quality) Parts 1-5 by Elia the Prophet

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th November 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (29th November 2015), Elen (30th November 2015), Frances (29th November 2015), Novusod (29th November 2015), sandy (30th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another survivor series video posted today.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (5th December 2015), Elen (5th December 2015), Frances (5th December 2015), shire_dweller (5th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Interview with Sylvie from the New Earth Channel - The One Truth Forum

Here is the whole interview as seen on the TOT Youtube account. And it's been suggested that we see it here on the thread, by Ainawa, so here it is.

Elen

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), Aragorn (6th December 2015), bsbray (6th December 2015), Dreamtimer (9th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), JRS (14th December 2015), lcam88 (10th December 2015), Maggie (7th December 2015), Novusod (6th December 2015), sandy (7th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Petra (Jordan), all you've heard is wrong. The true ancient history of Petra. Forbidden Archaeology.

Here is a presentation on Petra of Jordan; I had no idea that there are so many similarities to Cappadocia the underground cities of Turkey. Unless you have been there, how would you know?
    With a few examples, Sylvie shows how the official story is full of “holes” and becomes impossible. Enjoy…

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (10th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), Maggie (10th December 2015), Novusod (16th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I must know who does the intro music to this video on Petra. Anyone recognize it?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (10th December 2015), Elen (10th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), Maggie (10th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    It would be great if Sylvie could incorporate text giving those kinds of credits. The images are another issue, because I've seen some amazing things in her videos and then had no idea how to find them again online, or what I was even looking at.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th December 2015), Elen (10th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), Maggie (10th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Domog (Домог) - "Boerte"

Hi Dreamtimer.

I e-mailed Sylvie. This is Mongolian Throat Singing by Boerte. If you like it, there’s quite a lot of it on YouTube.

Elen

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (11th December 2015), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016), Frances (11th December 2015), lcam88 (11th December 2015), Maggie (11th December 2015), modwiz (13th December 2015), Novusod (11th December 2015), sandy (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you so much Elen.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th December 2015), Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (11th December 2015), Elen (12th December 2015), Frances (13th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Advanced Ancient Technology at the Crimea Historic Quarries, 4 different civilisations quarried here

Just in case anybody has ever wondered if we could produce these kind of things today with our modern equipment, I rest my case on this one. 2-3mm thick saw marks with a large diameter sawblade. Yes, we can cut stone today, but with a 3cm thick blade. 10 times the thickness. I’ll leave it up to you to think for yourself.

Elen

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (14th December 2015), Frances (13th December 2015), modwiz (13th December 2015), Novusod (13th December 2015), sandy (14th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Just in case anybody has ever wondered if we could produce these kind of things today with our modern equipment, I rest my case on this one. 2-3mm thick saw marks with a large diameter sawblade. Yes, we can cut stone today, but with a 3cm thick blade. 10 times the thickness. I’ll leave it up to you to think for yourself.

Elen
    The first cave appears to be soapstone or talt as it is sometimes called. It has the consistency of hard Parmesan cheese and you can cut into it with a pocket knife. The carved graffiti and powdery debris is the give away. Talt stone also expands when exposed to moisture so it is likely the cutting grooves were wider at one point and then narrowed due to the moisture absorption of the rock.

Talt (Mohs hardness 1.5)
    Gypsum (Mohs hardness 2)
    Alabaster (Mohs hardness 3)

All can be cut with hand tools such as these.

Not Limestone or Granite though with (Mohs 5-6)

This why the second "unrecorded" Limestone quarry is more interesting. Parts of it are indeed extremely old but some of it appears to have been worked very recently. At the 24:30-26:00 minutes mark the ground is completely barren with no plant growth. The modern quarry example that was examined earlier in the video was more over grown with plants than this one. However, just because it is new not mean that the quarry does not have important secrets to give up. This recent quarry work is likely the results of decades of black market activity during soviet era that likely continued even afterwards into the 21st century. Since it was black market there would be no record of who was doing the carving.

Guarantee there are people in the nearby villages who know how this was carved because they were the ones who did it with their own hands. Since there is no sign of heavy equipment there is a good chance the miners were using the harmonious cutting techniques of the survivors. Finding someone with living knowledge of the ancient stone cutters and masons is a real possibility in that valley. Researchers just have to ask the right questions.
    Last edited by Novusod, 14th December 2015 at 00:37.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (14th December 2015), Elen (14th December 2015), Frances (13th December 2015), Maggie (14th December 2015), sandy (14th December 2015)

Thanks
    Just in case anybody has ever wondered if we could produce these kind of things today with our modern equipment, I rest my case on this one.
    The vitreous "marks" of stone cutting look similar IMO all over the world. The slick surfaces are a trademark.
    Discussion has been going on for some time bout geopolymers, the slick stone vitrefication found in Egypt then in Peru. Until really recently I had no idea how many sites in the world have the same evidence.

And the underground and the cave dwellings that are also in SO many places.

Just head scratching with the intensity of wonder....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lmblkIYNLU

In 1997 Laura Lee described her discussions with Dr. Ivan Watkins, a Professor of Geology at St. Cloud University in Minnesota. Lee reports that "The methods that are supposed to have been used by the ancients, such as pounding, hammering, grinding, polishing with abrasives, and wedging, just don't match up with what Watkins sees under the microscope."

..... Similar to a ceramic glaze, heat can melt quartz fragments into a glaze that fills in irregularities, creating a smooth surface..

In an effort to discover just how such surfaces could have been obtained by ancient cultures, Watkins went looking for modern technology that produces a similar signature. He found an important clue in the work of geologist David Lindroth, at the US Bureau of Mines, Twin Cities Research Center. Lindroth was using 100 watts of light energy, focused to a circle of 2 mm, to cut through any rock, in a process called "thermal disaggregation." Ancient Precision Stone Cutting

Ancient sun sects like the Incans and the Egyptians that worshiped a Sun God may have been taught their solar stonecraft technology by higher beings, which may even include the Atlanteans. Using large, dish-shaped reflectors made up of alloys of gold and silver, the sun worshiping civilizations managed to teach themselves or were taught by other beings how to use the light-focusing technology to amplify sunlight and silently cut and shape stones as hard as granite to build temples, palaces, and citadels as well as pyramids.Ancient Stone Cutting
    Magnifying Solar Rays to Build Egyptian and Incan Structures and Artefacts
    "Making Something Out of Nothing Using Nothing (renewable energy)"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUj8JRAYu8

PARABOLIC DISH MIRROR

From Adion Chen
    I had built two parabolic solar dishes, one is 120cm diameter, the other is 60cm diameter, temperature and focal zone diameter of 120cm-dish is around 200 degree C and 12cm; temperature and focal zone diameter of 60cm-dish is around 150 degree C and 8cm. If you increase the manufacturing accuracy of it, to let the focal zone area become smaller, the temperature will get higher.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxdYgkcGtc

Sun Disks of Antiquity Linkssupport the view expressed in The Ancient Solar Premise that sun dishes were common in antiquity. Some are imitations of the original devices, but the majority work at least as fire-starters. Some just link to images from the various cultures of the dishes being used or where they were worn. Once the construction technique outlined here is accepted as the method for making Burning Mirrors, these ‘ceremonial’ and vanity objects take on characteristics of devices.

The Math
    The Math Behind Burning Mirrors shows the math and construction technique that enabled renowned ancient craftsmen to make incredibly powerful solar concentrators. It is recognized that these devices are still useful today for materials researchers in a number of fields. It is so important that the details of these potent solar concentrators are freely available to any scientist or craftsman who wishes to utilize them.
    Last edited by Maggie, 14th December 2015 at 17:31.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (14th December 2015), Elen (14th December 2015), Frances (14th December 2015), modwiz (15th December 2015), Novusod (14th December 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    The vitreous "marks" of stone cutting look similar IMO all over the world. The slick surfaces are a trademark.
    Discussion has been going on for some time bout geopolymers, the slick stone vitrefication found in Egypt then in Peru. Until really recently I had no idea how many sites in the world have the same evidence.

And the underground and the cave dwellings that are also in SO many places.

Just head scratching with the intensity of wonder....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lmblkIYNLU

In 1997 Laura Lee described her discussions with Dr. Ivan Watkins, a Professor of Geology at St. Cloud University in Minnesota. Lee reports that "The methods that are supposed to have been used by the ancients, such as pounding, hammering, grinding, polishing with abrasives, and wedging, just don't match up with what Watkins sees under the microscope."

Thank you Maggie, that's helpful knowledge.

Elen

"Making Something Out of Nothing Using Nothing (renewable energy)"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUj8JRAYu8

PARABOLIC DISH MIRROR

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxdYgkcGtc

The Math
    The Math Behind Burning Mirrors shows the math and construction technique that enabled renowned ancient craftsmen to make incredibly powerful solar concentrators. It is recognized that these devices are still useful today for materials researchers in a number of fields. It is so important that the details of these potent solar concentrators are freely available to any scientist or craftsman who wishes to utilize them.
    Thank you Maggie, that's really helpful.

Elen

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (14th December 2015), Frances (14th December 2015), modwiz (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you Maggie, that's really helpful.

Elen
    So glad it is helpful!!!

Archimedes: Brennspiegel als Strahlenwaffen, Theorie und Praxis

STREPSiADES Have you ever seen a beautiful, transparent stone at the druggists', with which you may kindle fire?
    SOCRATES You mean a crystal lens.
    STREPSiADES That's right. Well, now if i placed myself with this stone in the sun and a long way off from the clerk, while he was writing out the conviction, i could make all the wax, upon which the words were written, melt.
    Aristophanes 420 BC, THE CLOUDS
    The ancients knew all about calculations for burning mirrors Archimedes and his Burning Mirrors

Oh, and water (big droplet) makes a perfect parabola and becomes a lens

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeSyHgO5fmQ

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th June 2017), bsbray (14th December 2015), Elen (15th December 2015), Frances (14th December 2015), modwiz (15th December 2015)