Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    The more I am shown, the more my eye balls bulge in awe.....

This gentleman is someone I follow who keeps bringing more incredible facts to light. All of his videos show that we are like troglodytes in comparison to the artist scientists of the past.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufjAEAw6cA

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (24th May 2018), Dreamtimer (25th May 2018), Elen (25th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post

This gentleman is someone I follow who keeps bringing more incredible facts to light. All of his videos show that we are like troglodytes in comparison to the artist scientists of the past.

actually, the prototype by his description is designed very much like a visually oriented engineer would create as an explanatory document...Gotta sell the idea to the money..
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Dreamtimer (25th May 2018), Elen (25th May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Good idea to keep an eye on this guy Maggie, he's studying the Indian stuff in a very systematic way. NAP also saw it...i.e. this is the way modern building companies operate. Firstly, present the idea, then make a model to "sell" the idea.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Dreamtimer (25th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th May 2018), modwiz (25th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    https://youtu.be/7H2-BawRLGw?t=5m33s

Please do not edit my post.....
    Image at time stamp.

Interesting Maggie, though I think the drill bit theory is very much wrong. Was trying to find the other video I have seen with the same object like the Egyptian one here, being reasoned as an electrical device transformer or such.

The subject of ancient building techniques must be the most heavily speculated on. Everyone has an opinion and see different shapes as being different objects.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Dreamtimer (25th May 2018), Elen (25th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th May 2018), Maggie (25th May 2018), modwiz (25th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    https://youtu.be/7H2-BawRLGw?t=5m33s

Please do not edit my post.....
    Image at time stamp.

Interesting Maggie, though I think the drill bit theory is very much wrong. Was trying to find the other video I have seen with the same object like the Egyptian one here, being reasoned as an electrical device transformer or such.

The subject of ancient building techniques must be the most heavily speculated on. Everyone has an opinion and see different shapes as being different objects.
    I think sound makes tremendous sense for rock shaping technology. I am inclined to think that the tools (mostly identified as ritual objects) like the "pine cone", "manbag", Vajra, Ankh, Djed pillar, celtic cross, all were employed in various ways. IMO it IS all spiritual science as IMO the tech had a HUMAN energetic, observing conducting quality we have totally lost. We cannot even find agreement in human society that we ARE integral to the manifestation of physical form much less HOW we can employ tools.

It looks to me that there must have been several kinds of technology. What is additionally mind shaking in the phenom. videos is the TINY detailed carving and the TINY gaps between various cravings. There is almost a universe of difference in skill between drilling holes and shaping extremely detailed exquisitely executed Indian evidence? Or IS there?

Robert Gilbert has been studying the essence under nuts and bolts of vibrational science

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj31uIF_otM

Just for people who want to hear more theory...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNjawAmnBQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3LF_F9vZc
    Last edited by Maggie, 25th May 2018 at 19:33.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st June 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th May 2018), enjoy being (25th May 2018), modwiz (31st May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the videos in this thread somewhere, on St Petersburg, put forward the evidence or at least proposition for casting fine details with high quality recipes of cements that emulate marble and other rock. Your video on the segmented Indian pillars, to me is in keeping with that process as well. So yes more than one process and technology for different components. Much the same was as we would go about emulating the same thing in modern times, but even their casting process would seem to have things we do not know about today, ie emulating organic rock that stands up to scrutiny.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 25th May 2018 at 22:15.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2018), Aragorn (26th May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st June 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2018), modwiz (25th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Really enjoying Robert, ta Maggie

I think sound makes tremendous sense for rock shaping technology. I am inclined to think that the tools (mostly identified as ritual objects) like the "pine cone", "manbag", Vajra, Ankh, Djed pillar, celtic cross, all were employed in various ways. IMO it IS all spiritual science as IMO the tech had a HUMAN energetic, observing conducting quality we have totally lost. We cannot even find agreement in human society that we ARE integral to the manifestation of physical form much less HOW we can employ tools.

It looks to me that there must have been several kinds of technology. What is additionally mind shaking in the phenom. videos is the TINY detailed carving and the TINY gaps between various cravings. There is almost a universe of difference in skill between drilling holes and shaping extremely detailed exquisitely executed Indian evidence? Or IS there?

Robert Gilbert has been studying the essence under nuts and bolts of vibrational science

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj31uIF_otM

Just for people who want to hear more theory...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNjawAmnBQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3LF_F9vZc

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2018), Elen (1st June 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2018), enjoy being (1st June 2018), modwiz (31st May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Max Igan is clearly taking the work of Newearth/Sylvie and Anatoly Fomenko seriously as a consideration and discussion. A discussion that is quite important for freedom. For those who truly want to be free from social engineering by forces that hate humanity and our home, the Earth. Geo-engineering is not human or Earth friendly. History is a contrivance and it needs revision. Doing some investigation/research, so we can have intelligent conversations about it, is also a must for us to move to a healthy and sustainable future. Disinterest is acceptable but, also an indication of consciousness. There is wheat and there is chaff.

The video below is a good general summary of a lot of work. Anyone happy with the world as it is, or thinks a few tweaks will remedy it may not find the video of interest and even annoying to their worldview.

Last edited by modwiz, 3rd June 2018 at 00:39.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), enjoy being (3rd June 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That was a good video. Good to hear people speak of how things are in the way I have personally seen most of my life. In the same breath somewhat frustrating, or a reminder of the frustration having constantly seen people locked in their thought loops, not pick up on the call.
    Scenarios where as metaphor, one will be interrupted by another, so they can say, oh yes but.. and launch into a recital of loop poop in their heads about characters and histories and political fears and chains. Effectively acting as obfuscation.
    How one can make an attempt to bring about the conversation and it gets filled with politics and have people embracing the exact same thing which is being warned against. Ground hog day.
    The poop loop. Fearful people so scared they take the time to stand up and tell others to not be scared when many of the ones they are addressing are not scared at all. But they will take on some kind of sense they have to save people from things which often only exists in their heads. Being led by the blind or infected.

Nice artworks in the video, of what I saw, I was listening to it while painting. Totally agree with much of his commentary about people being stuck in mind control, it is quite hilarious really. Having people come in and correct others on history and they are just repeating their official story.

5G.. my personal take on all these fear songs, like chem trails as well, is that much of the power in the poison, is fear and belief that they can have an effect. (waits for someone to come in and recite their mind loop to topple that tower lol)
    I don't for a second consider any of those things can affect my soul. I don't have fear of death, fear of anything. I pretty much consider those who develop such things and believe in such things as limited and naive. And I guess, willing to be part of their own imprisonment. Lots of people attached to their life as meat suits in the play of being poop factories.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2018), modwiz (3rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    John Jensen was on Veritas. I hadn't heard of him. He's looking at ancient canals on Google Earth. It reminded me of Sylvie's video on the subject.

Here's the interview:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNYWgJOUWtA

Here's a website with some images.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2018), enjoy being (3rd June 2018), modwiz (3rd June 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Igan's opinion on discussion was of merit too. An awkward one, as true, the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
    Critical mass of people understanding or seeing what has been in front of them the whole time is required. Perhaps the term, seeing is believing reminds me to mention not just seeing and understanding, but genuinely knowing and believing the truth. And some of achieving that, because of the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt of a political system and lifestyle formed around lack and slavery. I used to think ALL people could be reasoned with, but there are ones who are far too habitually stuck in the mud that the world has just had to wait for them to die. In the meantime, the children are the future, yet plenty of parental and teacher figures want to pass on their fears and keep children from being able to think for themselves by removing challenges. Luckily it is not these people who teach all that there is to be taught.
    The sight of what the world has become is as much a teacher as anything, and it is very hard to hide that away compared to a few decades ago.
    Most of the middle aged to younger adults even having been witnesses to this as well have a greater capacity to see and to step up for what they see. Although that statement is a bit double edged and polarised as the spirit of activism and protest is also very low in the modern age. Exciting times watching everything unfold, contribution is kind of key, choosing the right place and cause to contribute to is telling. My own impression is that the time for overt contribution is drawing nearer, some have duties to perform which are somewhat overdue, but equally cannot happen out of sequence. Integrity as he also mentioned, is a big factor to action. Even that it be a case of where to direct you attention. It can be hard to maintain this all the time I'd concede, given the programming that gets poured out in large servings from many directions.
    People acting out of self involved fear or lesser motivators become a distraction, maybe like someone watching a mouse trap and it not having gone off, they start to imagine that maybe it is not set well enough so test it, and it was fine and goes off, causing requirement for it to be reset and then starting the whole mind question with that person as to if they have set it well enough again... without getting into the morals behind trapping mice in the first place.
    As they say, all shall be revealed.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 3rd June 2018 at 03:58. Reason: darn typos.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), modwiz (3rd June 2018)

Thanks
    That was a good video. Good to hear people speak of how things are in the way I have personally seen most of my life. In the same breath somewhat frustrating, or a reminder of the frustration having constantly seen people locked in their thought loops, not pick up on the call.
    Scenarios where as metaphor, one will be interrupted by another, so they can say, oh yes but.. and launch into a recital of loop poop in their heads about characters and histories and political fears and chains. Effectively acting as obfuscation.
    How one can make an attempt to bring about the conversation and it gets filled with politics and have people embracing the exact same thing which is being warned against. Ground hog day.
    The poop loop. Fearful people so scared they take the time to stand up and tell others to not be scared when many of the ones they are addressing are not scared at all. But they will take on some kind of sense they have to save people from things which often only exists in their heads. Being led by the blind or infected.

Nice artworks in the video, of what I saw, I was listening to it while painting. Totally agree with much of his commentary about people being stuck in mind control, it is quite hilarious really. Having people come in and correct others on history and they are just repeating their official story.

5G.. my personal take on all these fear songs, like chem trails as well, is that much of the power in the poison, is fear and belief that they can have an effect. (waits for someone to come in and recite their mind loop to topple that tower lol)
    I don't for a second consider any of those things can affect my soul. I don't have fear of death, fear of anything. I pretty much consider those who develop such things and believe in such things as limited and naive. And I guess, willing to be part of their own imprisonment. Lots of people attached to their life as meat suits in the play of being poop factories.
    YES!

I am with you. I think the willingness to be one's own jailer is bound to end. I am SO ready for a new game. I think one cannot place one's faith on the power we are said to be "within and it within us" and yet DENY it. As spiritual beings in this experience constantly referring back to enslavement by "whatever", WE create that loop. We are the ones keeping the system going IN OUR LIFE.

I feel frustrated that people cannot feel the incoherence that saps the energy.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2018), enjoy being (3rd June 2018), modwiz (3rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Igan's opinion on discussion was of merit too. An awkward one, as true, the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
    Critical mass of people understanding or seeing what has been in front of them the whole time is required. Perhaps the term, seeing is believing reminds me to mention not just seeing and understanding, but genuinely knowing and believing the truth. And some of achieving that, because of the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt of a political system and lifestyle formed around lack and slavery. I used to think ALL people could be reasoned with, but there are ones who are far too habitually stuck in the mud that the world has just had to wait for them to die. In the meantime, the children are the future, yet plenty of parental and teacher figures want to pass on their fears and keep children from being able to think for themselves by removing challenges. Luckily it is not these people who teach all that there is to be taught.
    The sight of what the world has become is as much a teacher as anything, and it is very hard to hide that away compared to a few decades ago.
    Most of the middle aged to younger adults even having been witnesses to this as well have a greater capacity to see and to step up for what they see. Although that statement is a bit double edged and polarised as the spirit of activism and protest is also very low in the modern age. Exciting times watching everything unfold, contribution is kind of key, choosing the right place and cause to contribute to is telling. My own impression is that the time for overt contribution is drawing nearer, some have duties to perform which are somewhat overdue, but equally cannot happen out of sequence. Integrity as he also mentioned, is a big factor to action. Even that it be a case of where to direct you attention. It can be hard to maintain this all the time I'd concede, given the programming that gets poured out in large servings from many directions.
    People acting out of self involved fear or lesser motivators become a distraction, maybe like someone watching a mouse trap and it not having gone off, they start to imagine that maybe it is not set well enough so test it, and it was fine and goes off, causing requirement for it to be reset and then starting the whole mind question with that person as to if they have set it well enough again... without getting into the morals behind trapping mice in the first place.
    As they say, all shall be revealed.
    "It's a rat race and the rats are winning"

I've always questioned the morality of trapping mice...in the 1st place it's digusting, in the 2nd place it isn't very nice to mice and 3rd mice scare the hell out of me...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd June 2018 at 12:32.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo simply knowing once upon a time, harmony and harmonic humanity was, weres atm still being dismantled, dissolved n transmuting plus any mirror energy within us/one/all, means we headed in only one direction, God and it's minions have a beautifullll caress.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), enjoy being (4th June 2018), Maggie (3rd June 2018)

Thanks
    the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
    the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt
    This is true in the western AND eastern and all in between cultures. Ours is from a maritime sea peoples who survived the ancient destruction of the global civilization IMO. The Atlantis survivors. You can see the maritime beginnings in legal contracts.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JWjIetToU

One's culture tells what to do with one another as a seemingly unchangeable law that informs the very basics. People may or may not benefit from the structure. It seems indelible to polite society. That is because it is the building block of the artifice of social exchange. But if you keep all the focus on these origins, no change happens. You cannot just look and comment on what was instilled. It becomes a matter of needing to speak differently. You have to change the lan gu age. You have to refuse to repeat the statements of "fact".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7DfR2SrEU

This speaker has a VOICE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb3yGFcz158
    Last edited by Maggie, 3rd June 2018 at 19:20.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), enjoy being (4th June 2018)