Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, I knew Leonardo was gay alien, but Rembrandt? Vermeer?

Now the ladies in the paintings are all obviously alien as they all have “perfect” conical breasts.
    What do you really know about this? Hey?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), modwiz (2nd February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    ...and while folks are boggling over sfumato (and conical breasts) spend time on camera obscura apparently used by Vermeer and others.

http://www.essentialvermeer.com/came...l#.WnNW7uZlChA

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), modwiz (2nd February 2018), Onthebit (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    What do you really know about this? Hey?
    Gay aliens? David Icke is all over this, right?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Sylvie is scrutinizing Leonardo da Vinci. How about some kind of ancient Photoshop, because there are no brushstrokes visible in the paintings. The layers are very thin, as a matter of fact…so thin that it would not be possible to use a brush to apply them. Smokey layers so thin that it's like micron thick, without any borders; it resembles printing rather than painting, hey? We don't have any way of measuring the particles in Leonardo's paint that he used.

Just to rub it in…this is not a secret with the mainstream historians it's just not mentioned in the mainstream media…so go figure…what do you think? Good questions, indeed!

Sacreeeledge lol

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018), modwiz (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Think this goes here.....

Filmed during Earth-Keeper Conference, November 17 to 20

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-qIP1lfok8

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Onthebit (10th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Think this goes here.....

Filmed during Earth-Keeper Conference, November 17 to 20

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-qIP1lfok8
    Thank you Maggie...there's always something new on this "old" topic. In any case, it's impossible to take it all in, in one go.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thank you Maggie...there's always something new on this "old" topic. In any case, it's impossible to take it all in, in one go.
    There are so many different stories but the bottom line is IMO that we are not the first nor the best and we won't be the last. IMO the whole issue of "when we will wake up" is that there is no need for further proof that there WAS a global highly evolved INFLUENCE that created the same signatures everywhere one looks.

EVERY ancient mythology describes the wiping out of earth civilizations. Science shows massive catasprophes all happened.
    IF we awake to the cycles of destruction by catastrophe, that they wiped out far greater civilizations than we, won't we try to study how to ensure survival as a global concern. We will create lifelines to future survivors and stop focus on inter- national conflicts. Isn't that what our ancient ones did?

I wish we'd just stop needing to be awakened and as awake, act.

here is one more account
    Takenouchi Documents, hidden histories of Japan, world and ancient earth

It is a grave mistake that in modern days, we assume our current civilization is the highest stage in human history. Our current civilization is in fact deteriorating. The history of mankind has been a constant struggle with catastrophic phenomena known as Tenpenchii. More than one hundred Tenpenchii have occurred up till present time and, these have been vividly described in the Takenouchi documents. The Takenouchi documents state that the legendary civilizations of Mu and Atlantis truly existed. These civilizations were destroyed during Tenpenchii. The existence of such civilizations is substantiated not only by the Takenouchi documents, but also by the existence of ancient relics and buildings which cannot be constructed even with today's technology. The Takenouchi documents contain the true history of mankind, Japan, and the lineage of the Sumera-Mikoto4.http://takenouchi-documents.com

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd73Mu51iwQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOqYRUpdi7M

In Japan, the secret of magic mirrors and jewel steel and other technology is still being handed down form the ancients......
    IMO we as 21st century consumers with nothing we can do have a poor future prospect really.

However, IF we turned our priorities around, I think it would take a single generation to renew the essential necessities carried forward.....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3at1K-SzCk
    Last edited by Maggie, 5th February 2018 at 21:02.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    True in there is a cycle of rising and falling.
    Balanced between times of different conditions on Earth.
    We may find certain things were or are more possible under different sorts of light.
    What would you save if you were to learn your civilisation was about to be pushed back to the dark ages?
    Would that actually be a good thing to save?
    Would it be good for some things to be forgotten?
    How would you go about that? There's some clever people who may just stumble across it themselves, like you did?
    Do you even have the right to place such artefacts for the future? Perhaps the future would have people tell curious and sinister tales of the ancient wielder of the exotic magic artefact.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    I like Cliff Dunning "Earth Ancients". Stephen Mehler studied with the famous egyptian guide "Hakim" who was an indigenous wisdom keeper.

STEPHEN MEHLER: THE LAND OF OSIRIS, WISDOM OF THE ANCIENT KHEMIT

Egyptologist Stephen S. Mehler has spent over 30 years researching the answers to these questions: Was there an advanced prehistoric civilisation in ancient Egypt?; Who were the people who built the great pyramids?; Who carved the Great Sphinx?; Did the pyramids serve as energy devices and not as tombs for kings? Mahler believes the answers are ‘Yes!’ An indigenous oral tradition still exists in Egypt, he has been able to uncover and study it with the help of a living master of this tradition, Abd’El Hakim Awyan. He has also been given permission to share these teachings — presented heretofore in fragments by other researchers — to the Western World, teachings that unfold a whole new understanding of ancient Egypt.
    Here is the place to hear the episode

STEPHEN MEHLER: THE LAND OF OSIRIS, WISDOM OF THE ANCIENT KHEMIT

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    T
    What would you save if you were to learn your civilisation was about to be pushed back to the dark ages?
    Would that actually be a good thing to save?
    Would it be good for some things to be forgotten?
    How would you go about that?
    Great questions

I just read The One Straw Revolution again. I would like to pass on permaculture as a central teaching of daily life.

http://www.appropedia.org/images/d/d3/Onestraw.pdf

IMO all practical art and science that can be replicated by people without fancy machines and depend on craft are worth remembering. These skills are much more valuable than anything else as HUMAN knowledge. They must be continued through practice EVERY YEAR to get skilled. They are worth disseminating EVERY WHERE. In one single generation, the importance and basics could be taught. Then refinement to a greater and more refined extent with everyone having the basics would be innovative. This is IMPORTANT because we will not know in advance when the world needs it.

In the video I posted, it showed hoiw the basic knowledge leads to sophisticated application. This is IMO the message of catastrophism and we are far from proactive because we all, all ready know the cell phone in all its glory is a fragile artifact of a very fragile model of civilization.

I'd like to see the insistance that all weapons be replaced by plow shares because we don't have time for this foolishness REALLY. We KNOW that our ancestors were wiped out and we choose to see a future uninterrupted. Or. Do. WE? Who are our role models? Some say lemmings?

One thing too, there is actually very important technology hidden in temple artifacts that we need to know...like pneumatics and other sophisticated technology. We have lost touch with practical analog tech. The ancients understood everything to do with hydrology and the landscape but hardly anyone studies what they did and how we might use knowledge ourselves. The study and application of these principles and techniques is really valuable to bring back into wide use.....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLP8PJQfb0
    Last edited by Maggie, 5th February 2018 at 23:44.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

"Organic" food, Orgon/Orgonite, EMF Protection, Death Towers and Mental Fog

Please do not confuse pesticide (or nitrates) levels statistics with the list which I am referring to. Pesticides and nitrates are only some of the poisons which could be found in the food - some foods have chemicals which are meant to cause certain illnesses (for example they officially announced a corn variety which causes infertility!!!) and possibly there could be entire poison categories about which we do not even know.

Orgone vs Orgonite - Orgone is the name given by Wilhelm Reich to life energy permeating everything. Orgonite is a mixture of metal particles, polyester or epoxy resin, and minerals which supposedly does miracles (but sadly I could not find any proof of that, maybe I did not search enough, possible). My overall impression is that the names are used interchangeably and that could lead to serious misunderstandings because the work of Wilhelm Reich seems to be reliable and serious, while the orgonite seems to be (at least partially for sure) just a superstition placebo "technology". If I am wrong about the Orgonite please submit a resource (but only in the right format, please).

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've listened to a couple of different people talk about Orgonite. It's made into pyramid shapes and some people have rather elaborate ones. Claims include breaking up chemtrails and clearing bad energy.

Orgone sounds like the Force, to me. Obi Wan Kenobi described it well, Yoda too.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've listened to a couple of different people talk about Orgonite. It's made into pyramid shapes and some people have rather elaborate ones. Claims include breaking up chemtrails and clearing bad energy.

Orgone sounds like the Force, to me. Obi Wan Kenobi described it well, Yoda too.
    Pyramid water probably kept my cat alive for another year. We didn’t know she had cancer until the end. The stress of moving and break in using the water may have hastened the end. If I had known about C60 back then, I’d have had her eating that as well.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

I have made a lot of Orgonite in my time, and as Sylvie points out it's not "a be-end all-end", but I've had some very good experiences with it. F.ex. we used to have a lot of hassles with drunks and maybe drug-addicts in the lane here. The police used to come every now and again. I am energy sensitive...so I visited the place they used to congregate and I found it to be pretty negative and low. I then made a lot of Earth-pipes designed by Don Croft who was inspired by Wilhelm Reich. I hammered them into the two different locations where they used to be, 26 all in all. Then I visited the places alone after dark and it felt serene and lovely. The places were empty, all the drunks ++ had disappeared...AND THEY NEVER RETURNED. We haven't seen the police again either!

(It felt a bit like Mama is here...and the children cannot do anything wrong where she is). Anyway...this happened 10 years ago...and it hasn't reappeared so far.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like that story, Elen. You put it into practice and it worked. I haven't done anything as physically specific as what you did but I do believe the energy of a place/thing can be changed by the people who are around. It's nice to know there are other avenues to change/diminish negative energy. (As I've said, I'm not particularly sensitive, but I can see how the people around me act/react to changes in environment).

Maggie, I'm increasingly interested in permaculture and really appreciate what you're sharing.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)