Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Part 17- Khmer polygonal megaliths, the countless slaves, Temples of Bagan, Myanmar(Birma).

Angkor Wat is the most famous buildings of the Khmer Empire, today Cambodia. I've heard many tales about it, including that it was discovered in the 19th Century by a Frenchman called Henri Mouhot, and that the locals had no knowledge of it. Are we to believe all that? On the walls are many visible proofs that visitors from around the world had been there.

Last edited by Elen, 14th September 2015 at 15:27. Reason: Wording

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (14th September 2015), Divine Feminine (15th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (24th September 2015), modwiz (14th September 2015), sandy (15th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 19 - the Unknown History of China, shearer loading mining machines of the antiquity.

The Grottoes of Huashan and the Grottoes of Longyou are never mentioned as anything but mysterious and magical. These caves are showing toolmarks that doesn't make sense, of course, hense the magical side of it. Modern quarries are no different to the acient quarries in looks, so what do you make of this? And of course a lot of other things of interest in China. Enjoy!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (14th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (21st September 2015), modwiz (14th September 2015), sandy (15th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 31 Ghengis Khan,, the Great Mongol, the unknown History of Mongolia, Biblical Gog and Magog .

Ghengis Khan, fact or fiction?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4vdphlMD8

You be the judge
    Elen
    Last edited by Elen, 15th September 2015 at 11:19. Reason: wrong video link

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (15th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 29, The Unknown Etruscan History Documentary, Ancient Etruria, Etruscan writing and inscriptions

Another race that disappeared from the face of the Earth for the convenience of the made up history-books. Make up your own mind, here it is...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (16th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Angkor Wat is the most famous buildings of the Khmer Empire, today Cambodia. I've heard many tales about it, including that it was discovered in the 19th Century by a Frenchman called Henri Mouhot, and that the locals had no knowledge of it. Are we to believe all that? On the walls are many visible proofs that visitors from around the world had been there.

Elen, this is an intriguing thread! I have not had time to go through all the videos but wanted to respond to this one and share what little I know. In time maybe I can offer more insight as my consciousness expands. I was told in an Akashic Record reading that I was born in Angkor Wat during the Golden Age. I played the role of a queen and was responsible for building the community of what I believe is known as Angkor Thom depicted in parts of the video you posted above. I was not given an official name in the reading but will confirm the identity in the next couple of months. Thanks to the help of another forum member here who steered me into the right direction as to what time period I should look, lead me to believe I was part of The Royal Trinity who is responsible for the construction of Angkor Thom. After looking at a few statues, I'm guessing my identity to be that of Queen Jayarajadevi. I have many connections to #3 in more than one life time so it's one of many reasons The Royal Trinity caught my attention.

I have one memory that stands out, which could be from these ancient times and came to me in my early 20's. This may sound silly, but I was walking around shopping in a Pier One store when a piece of art work caught my eye. It was similar to this:

Something about all the detail.....I couldn't stop staring at it. These are pieces of art carved out of cork and the attention to detail is outstanding. I know this memory was significant because that was well over 20 years ago and yet I still remember it today. I didn't realize I was having a past life memory at the time and I believe that memory was tied to my incarnation in Cambodia. It makes sense because I know I'm a detailed person and if you look back to the Angkor Thom time period the construction was very, very detailed. This 'attention to detail' is a trait I believe that has stayed with me from incarnation to incarnation. One example is how I've laid out The Great Experiment thread. I believe forum member Idigress was able to pick up on this, which reflects in her observations mentioned in one of her current posts on this thread.

Queen Jayarajadevi was one of the members of The Royal Trinity, who ruled during the 12th century helping to shape the Khmer Empire. One of the other members was King Jayavarman VII who possibly is the reincarnation of my friend...James. I still need to get him Akashic Record confirmed, but when you look at the statues compared to his picture, the resemblance is startling. We both have a love for architecture and I would joke with him that if we ever reincarnated together again, our house is going to look like a museum, lmao. I said this before I had identified the Cambodia connection, but now, when I look at the structures, it's clear to me where this remembrance and affinity for detailed designs may stem from. We have other incarnations that tie us to well defined architecture, but that's for another thread. Here's one article I came upon regarding our work during the Golden Age:

Ancient Queens Who Shaped An Empire/ Intradevi and Jayarajadevi
    http://www.devata.org/ancient-queens.../#.VfhYUZdl_mw

I'm convinced from studying my own reincarnation cases and that of others...you are playing specific roles for a reason and you are tied to certain incarnations because of who you were and the soul group involved. I really encourage people to explore their past life identities, because you are sitting on answers to history that have yet to be revealed or have been lost. There are millions of well documented people and you could be one of them. You are 'doing' and 'saying' things that are tied to who you were....
    "The past is your future. Everything you are today is who you were and who you will be in the future." - Elizabeth Marie, 2010?

I am very interested in exploring this particular incarnation(The Royal Trinity)because just on the little I have read, I get the feeling we might have answers to what 'was' and of course the ability to see 'what can be' when a society is allowed to grow unimpeded by outside forces of ill intention. Most likely the very reason why much effort went into tearing it down in order to stop the advancement of the human race. At some point I will probably do a separate reading on this incarnation only and I will most definitely be asking about the construction techniques. I will also be asking which 'god's' (E.T's) had influence upon our advancement and were we in contact during this time period or was the knowledge just passed down. If only I could remember.....all my memories are mainly emotions/feelings and a few pictures here and there........BUT.......'Francis' on the other hand has an amazing, amazing memory. He has had dreams of many of his past incarnations....and OmG the details this guy can remember! Maybe if he can focus his intentions to this time period he will be able to 'dream' specific events that leave clues to how these structures were achieved.

One last thing...from my past life astrological chart:

Your Sun is Sextile Uranus
    "Your most prominent past life was probably an Atlantean one, where you may well have been quite influential in unifying teachings for the moral, intellectual, and material uplift of others."

When I read this...it sounds much like what I did as Queen Jayarajadevi if that truly is me. So if I come from the Atlantean time period am I'm repeating a similar knowledge base as demonstrated in the composition of Ankgor Thom, which is exactly the point I was saying back in 2010 in my above quote, and was said before I knew any of my past life identities....the thought/quote came from a 'feeling' that was overcoming me and had been expressed to a friend in a letter. Then if you look at my spiritual experience of Kundalini, and the thought process behind it(see post #57 The Great Experiment thread), you can see how it might possibly correlate into these two incarnations and one's I have yet to mention. All life times being an integral part of 'the game'.

The purpose for sharing is, I believe it ties into your thread and I'm hopeful in time others will begin to remember who they are and be willing to divulge what they know to further enrich the conversation. We are all sitting on clues and I'm captivated to know more as each personal story is a piece of the puzzle to something of grandeur proportions. Look at the patterns I'm showing you, can you see them?...now take that knowledge and apply to others around you. Don't just look at us, look at others within your spheres of influence and the roles they play, and then, only then, can you start to see where you might find them popping up in history renewing and refining legacies from years of long ago.......this is what I see happening and it's akin to looking into a crystal ball of the future, our future.

James, the reincarnation of King Jayavarman VII and Elizabeth the reincarnation of Queen Jayarajedevi........we are looking for Queen Indradevi to complete The Royal Trinity.

EDIT TO ADD: On Oct 29, 2015, Akashic Record reader, Kevin Ryerson(www.kevinryerson.com), confirmed the identities of James and Elizabeth to be the reincarnation of King Jayavarman VII and Queen Jayarajedevi creators of Angkor Thom. Elizabeth has properly identified Queen Indradevi and she was confirmed on the same date so the Royal Trinity is complete. We cannot make her identity public without her permission as she is not yet aware of her past life confirmation, but hopefully in this lifetime, when the time is right she will be willing to come forward.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 30th October 2015 at 00:28.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Cearna (16th September 2015), Elen (16th September 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), lcam88 (16th September 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I'm loving these videos from the New Earth channel. So many dots are connecting, and a lot of this simply from translating things being considered in Russian, into English.

It's amazing to think how much information we are missing out on just from a neglect of translating work from one language to another, especially when it comes to ancient history scattered all over the globe.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), Cearna (16th September 2015), Divine Feminine (16th September 2015), Elen (16th September 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), lcam88 (16th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    =modwiz;841935987]I want to thank you, Elen, for bringing this series to our attention. The cover-up of our true history is more dark than previously entertained by us. We can only rectify this by educating ourselves and not waiting for any official process. We need not be embarrassed by our ignorance if we take remedial action.
    History took life from ourselves, for, we find only cost to not know who we were, and what the belief system was that we followed. Indicative of this, I began to write the thread about "Knowing". One answer was we know everything ourselves, and my answer was do you know what you need to know?

Whilst in the Right to know, you are able to live without knowing what is behind you, what did you clearly live in. Was it squallor? Enlightenment is the mind delineating what the experiences told you. Do you know someone who connects to Akashic Records, there is some doubt in my mind that they have the right to go into something this important, as this is the world in its own Right to know, and these records sometimes block the first things, about you out, as no one is allowed to know your true name. There is good reason for this, because all your soul Life is purely yours and not to be revealed to any one ever.

So the first thing is - is it important to stop linking to your Soul Life? Dealing in the open as a being whose Self Hood is so close to getting to live in rigidity, in this time, you are some one who costs your own mind, too much in trying to find out what you need to know, if you are working in riddles. Your Soul has every working life you have had from the first one onwards. The filling in is written somewhere on your own body. You could go to a hypnotist to get them to take you into your past lives, but they are not necessarily going to ask the types of questions that are ESSENTIAL to your evolution. You are now the finger of your headlong rush, to solve what is important and what is not, before either TPTB try to kill us, so they can have all our land, OR Mother Earth becomes so close to clearing every one off Earth's Belt of Gold (the ley lines), for she is on her way to clear off uninvited Guests such as Djinn, Demons of many sorts and ET's whom she has already told to GET OFF MY SOIL. Willing she is to care for us all, but not to let us live in no life at all, for these who believe they have the right to tell us how to live, us busily trying to clear us off Earth.

This means, find your gift to give us all - it is your sense of guilt free life in our own sense of who we are, and sacred it is. There is a great need to heal us all, and knowing what this is about is what I am asking about on my knowing thread. I'm trying to eliminate the story I keep seeing on TOT of "I don't know" Hopefully I will get a chance to explain how you can find out you own past lives, but the more important thing is to find out the questions to ask .

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Divine Feminine (16th September 2015), Elen (16th September 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thank you bsbray and Divine Feminine, I really, really appreciate your comments. You help me feel confident about my own intuitive process.

Yes, bsbray...it's so important to look at things from every angle and to reserve conclusions until you feel satisfied. Honestly, we've been infested with parasitic indoctrination, which they call education. And it takes a lot of courage to only listen to your own heart for truth.

Divine Feminine, I am happy that you found a reflection of your past life in the documentary. I am humbled. I will have look at the suggested site soon.

Best
    Elen

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Cearna (16th September 2015), Divine Feminine (16th September 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Hi Cearna,
    I think you're asking me a question, but I'm having a hard time deciphering your statements. The Akashic Record reader I use has my permission to access my records otherwise he wouldn't do it. I've been fortunate to have been able to research some of my past lives as I've been a well-documented person. So when given specific info I don't just accept it, I try and go back, research and validate what I've been told. Of course this is not always possible, but when the opportunity presents itself this is what I do. There are things you know about yourself that others will not. I've found if someone is doing a good job at reading your records, they will tell you things that resonate. I have no interest in claiming to be someone I'm not so if it didn't 'feel' right I probably wouldn't go back.

The purpose of sharing my story was to validate Elen's first post below.
    When The Atlantis Survivors Wake Up
    "Did survivors from an ancient global cataclysm spread their culture and technology across the planet? How old is "ancient"? Do you wonder about the similarity of peoples far-flung from one another, ancient texts, and modern artifacts showing up in odd places? Fascinated by stories of ancient wars... do you have memories of them? Get insights with new info, much never before available in English."

Which is why I posted what it said in my astrological chart about possibly having a significant past life during Atlantean times and why I shared the possible Cambodian incarnation. Angkor Thom was an extremely advanced civilization of it's time, even compared to today when you go back and read. So if that is me...could it be some of the knowledge I brought to the table to help construct this society have come from my Atlantean times? Hence....'When The Atlantis Survivors Wake Up? It's difficult to explain correlations until one begins to experience them on their own. I don't fear sharing my story and I don't fear being wrong. We can learn a lot from one another by sharing our personal accounts so I'm not of the belief we need to hide away our identities if that's what you're suggesting? I go where my heart leads me as that is the true essence of me and something you can observe when looking into my past lives.

One more thing about the Akashic Record reader I like to call on...I've noticed in the readings I've had with him, he shares things with me that he can see are significant or parallel to this lifetime. But what's been so beautiful about the exchange is he doesn't give me too much information as I'm noticing I'm being allowed to 'discover', 'comprehend' and use my own 'intuition' to enhance the information I've been given. I truly appreciate this understated gesture on his part in which no words were spoken, but when looking back and reflecting on the readings, even then, I was able to observe the kind gesture with my own intelligence, my own accord, making the whole experience gratifying on several different levels. For this I am eternally grateful.

I hope I answered your questions...I'm trying to be as brief as possible as I don't want to take away from the topic of this thread.

EDIT TO ADD:
    I posted comparison pictures to who we were on my original post above if anyone is interested. When observing reincarnation cases I look at bone structure of the face. It is more difficult when dealing with statues..but if you look at my friend Francis you can really see the similarities which is why I think this is us. If the Akashic Records says otherwise...well then I guess I have to eat my hat and pull the pictures.....and I'm ok with this.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 17th September 2015 at 04:17.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (16th September 2015), Elen (17th September 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), Greenbarry (16th September 2015), JByas (16th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 33 The Double Headed Eagle, how come everybody had the same coat of arms? Gandaberuda

The Double Headed Eagle predates everything and we do not know its original meaning and root. Widely used all over the planet showing we all have the same roots. It would be very interesting to hear what people on the forum have to say about the DHE, shouldn’t we all start using for ourselves?

There will be another 10 episodes, but not finished until November-Desember. I can only imagine the time it takes researching all this stuff. My heartfelt “thank you” goes to NewEarth for all her work on our behalf.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (24th September 2015), enjoy being (19th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (21st September 2015), modwiz (19th September 2015), sandy (20th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 13, The True History of India, Jetpack Vimanas, bunkers, top hats, giraffes in Asia

I apologise to you, who cannot search this up. I missed one part, I was saving it until a proper moment, forgot about it, and I guess the moment is now.

The history of India is very interesting. Certain things speaks for themselves (I like that) and so no need for explanation. Sometimes a narrator can get in the way, but not this one, IMO. She has said on a number of occations that India has kept faithful to the old traditions and couldn't be led astray as easily as elsewhere.

Make up your own mind.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (24th September 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (24th September 2015), modwiz (24th September 2015), sandy (25th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 34 Old Earth Ruins, Ancient Dams, Airports, Lifelines, Canal Systems and Underwater Structures

Here's the next documentary, showing things from Siberia that I have never seen or heard of before. She tells us what we can do with our textbooks too. This is the same style and sense of humour.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (4th October 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), lcam88 (4th October 2015), sandy (4th October 2015), The One (4th October 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Part 2 of 4 - Ruins of Old Earth, a Gary Schoenung Documentary

Tour the Earth. These are silent videos without a narrator. Stonehenge has nothing on this. Powerpoints? Vulcanos or atomic cooling stations. Geometric shapes, atomic cooling systems have 2 ponds for that. Anyway, without making up your minds, just yet, we need to see this with our own eyes, the traces from our own past, distant or not.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (4th October 2015), enjoy being (5th October 2015), Frances (21st November 2015), sandy (4th October 2015), The One (4th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Wow woah Elen, talk about blow me away with that video, and let me explain why!
    I saw the image of the two domes in the title screen of the video and thought, wow those look interesting. I clicked play and at 14 mins 40 seconds, what have we here, my place of birth, and oh look, the two dome hills from the cover image of the video! If you remember the post I made in the giza thread regards the ancient site I am linked to via the experiences which I recounted.. this is the same place.. I have never noticed those dome hills before! Also from recent discussions in the seeing through the veil thread, I also notice that the outline of our mountain is similar to the mandlebrot fractal, which I have never noticed before either. The site of the place I spoke of in the giza thread is slightly left of the tip of the "pointy hat" (if we use the terminology from the veil thread).. or the point of the fractal on the opposite end of the mountain area that the two dome hills are.
    I am not sure how to get a google earth link by using the tablet I am currently using so have placed a photo of the site the two peninsulas along the river, one covered in bush one with grass, the bush is the site which has the cave and terracing and stone box for a pole, and the grass area you can make out the stone circle, also note the arcing cliff face on the opposite side of the river surrounding the stone circle site. Also, back to the dome hills, note the small lake following the contour of the larger dome... noting its name, Lake Dive. Subterranean entrance? Might have to go have a look sometime!

The two dome hills I have looked up on a topographical map and they are called, The Beehives. The mountain has lots of different names for different outcrops that various people have named. Here's a link to view it on map satellite if interested.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-39.252.../data=!3m1!1e3

There is another hill similar to the beehives, called The Dome, it has a stream and a fantastic waterfall dropping between it and another hill, but from on the ground it looks like the two mounds are one with a split through it.
    The 3 mountain ranges are of differing ages, with the smallest being the oldest and eroded to being just a range with no peak, as with the middle range. Native legend talks of one of the very early ancestors going to the place of the dome when the mountain, Mt Taranaki was created and digging a cave in which he stayed for a while. The Dome, and the story can be viewed at the following page, the photo of which is taken from the middle ranges, looking down onto what is a huge sphagnum moss swamp. It is very deep in some places and a wooden bridge pathway is used to cross it.. no leaving the track...

http://taranakiiwi.org.nz/taranaki-iwi-history/
    Last edited by enjoy being, 5th October 2015 at 17:52.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th October 2015), Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (5th October 2015), Elen (5th October 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015), The One (5th October 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Amazing, Nothing. It's at 13:40, though. No wonder you got blown away seeing your place of birth in the video.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd June 2017), bsbray (5th October 2015), enjoy being (5th October 2015), Frances (23rd November 2015)