Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacks and/or/vs Albinos

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Blacks and/or/vs Albinos

Came across this site a couple of years ago while researching my ancestors in Scotland and Ire ( O'mor ), > http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_h...sts/Crests.htm

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_h...s/Crests_3.htm

With DNA etc giving us such strong evidence of late, for human history being incorrect, this may be an interesting discussion.

Also researched the red haired albino's in India as a starting point.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th July 2015), Chester (5th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Novusod (25th August 2016)

Thanks
    The research done is amazing, the amount of black peoples sent to USA from Ire, Scotland etc as slaves was more than the amount that came from Africa, who knew, the albino/white peoples beginnings totally make more sense for myself now also and great to see all the updates since I was last at the site, shows more truth is coming out all the time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th July 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Black people might have inhabited Europe in the past, but I don't think albinism explains white people. Whoever came up with that idea doesn't seem to have thought it through very well, and it actually sounds racist to me. The website you link to has interesting information but if you go to the main page, it's painting everything literally in white vs. black terms. And as always, anything you read anywhere should be compared and contrasted with all the other info you have on any given subject.

All forms of modern man as we know it could be relatively recent. Neanderthals were around not that long ago, what are called "Cro Magnon" often do not have the right cranial proportions and other characteristics to fit modern man, there are all of those elongated skulls without separate cranial plates from South America, skeletons of 7 to 12 foot giants found all over the world, and also legends from all over the place about an ancient race with blue blood and/or skin. The people who occupied Atlantis were probably not even human as we understand that word today. A lot of fairly blatant manipulation that evolution cannot possibly explain in so short a period of time has been going on in the last several thousand years.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    I was reading more on that website and this guy pretty obviously has an axe to grind, just judging by the tone that he uses throughout the pages.

Also he's claiming that Charlemagne was black, which would imply that the Franks were black (he was king of the Franks and from a Frankish family), and by extension the Romans and/or German tribes (because the Franks were themselves a romanized German tribe). Charlemagne was crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor in the year 800, so this is only about 1200 years ago. We have bog bodies surviving from older times and they were white people with red or blond hair. Anyway, at some point you have to stop and think. There are a lot of white people in the world today, and they didn't just appear overnight. Albinism would not explain why white people exist at any rate, because there are still black people today who have albinism and it does not turn them into Caucasians, nor does the trait pass onto their children.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Kitsune (25th July 2015)

Thanks
    Yes, axe indeed, I have just about completed the entire site now ( been working a lot of late ), and it gets a big thumbs up from me and explains much for myself around our true history, while it is obviousely not complete and I disagree on some theories, the site is disclousure imo, a big piece of the puzzle/s, there are many going down the same avenue in research and science is continuing to back a lot of this material up.

Would add that I did not read as much as I thought when I first came upon site as was researching only one aspect within it and also more has been added over the last couple of years, mostly a science approach. The albino, especially the differing types imo makes it obvious they are on the right track.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    my humble opinion is that pedigree and ethnicity don't matter at all, just another herring across the trail, when all that really matters is sentience
    if you are alive and are sentient, then you matter, very simple really.
    The fact that people get territorial dependent on outward distinguishing features has really helped to muddy the trail of history.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    I personally don't think that we would have these distinct races in the first place if there wasn't some kind of genetic manipulation going on by other species. I don't think modern man as a species would exist if not for tampering of some sort, as there are a lot of dramatic differences between modern man and a lot of kinds of skeletons found repeatedly from the recent archaeological past (giants with 6 fingers and toes on each hand and foot and double rows of teeth, skeletons with elongated skulls, wider and larger skulls in general, larger and thicker bodies in general such as Neanderthal).

This is one of the biggest reasons (but not the only one, as I gave others above) why saying white people have just turned albinism into a racial trait somehow doesn't make sense to me. There are not just white and black races. There are a larger variety than that, whose origins cannot be explained this easily. If evolution could have explained the races then scientists would be all over that, and it is already assumed by scientists that white people descended from black people, so there is no reason for them not to go there. The problem is that the data that scientists have accumulated doesn't really support that theory, and they can't make the data fit any kind of evolutionary theory in so short a time in general.

And there was much more incredible variety in human-like species that are now extinct, from very short "pigmy" races in Indonesia, to giants of various sizes that have been found all over the world. Many of the varieties of ancient man, including Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon, not to mentioned the people with elongated skulls, had larger brain capacities than any race of modern men. There is too much to go into in a single forum post, but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence all pointing to ancient genetic manipulation of the human race such that it has become a common talking point in alternative circles, and plenty of contactees and abductees who have come away from their experiences with the same information.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2015), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), ZShawn (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    this article gets into the issues surrounding the whole "out of africa" theory and presents evidence that shows it is mostly imagination, not firmly based in facts.
    http://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/d...man-evolution/

personally I lean towards the ideas that as a species we have had a lot of genetic manipulations in the past and that we did not evolve on this planet.
    Last edited by ZShawn, 2nd August 2015 at 17:15.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2015), bsbray (2nd August 2015), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    I feel our suits/temple's/bodies evolved on this planet, probably many differing human types and the best was selected for our process, the albino side of things would imo be part of the evolving process but yes also a sub species as such in the bigger picture. I certainly see how Divinefemenine ( hope I spelt that correct ) our member who is researching the red hair arkeytype etc found a crack in the matrix maybe.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    my humble opinion is that pedigree and ethnicity don't matter at all, just another herring across the trail, when all that really matters is sentience
    if you are alive and are sentient, then you matter, very simple really.
    The fact that people get territorial dependent on outward distinguishing features has really helped to muddy the trail of history.

Imo removing herrings like this helps with clarity in history which in turn can help people see the the sense of forgiveness in area's around racism, incest/inbreeding, cultural indifference etc etc, we are all one I agree, with some disturbing mind songs from history that imo need clearing and clarity.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    petty prejudice has always been a common theme played on to keep differing people groups at odds with each other
    this is power politics in action, the whole, divide and conquer doctrine

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    Spose I see it as a form of disclosure, can see how you see it as a divide and conquer matter and almost anything available new wether it be advanced human peoples or a differing historic structure concerning albino and black peoples origin, can be used this way.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm curious Aianawa, do you watch the big corporate media channels where you live?

If you do, do you take all the stuff they say for granted? And if you don't watch them, then why not?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    No Bsbray, I keep abreast as such though. I was very fortunate to meet and live with a partner about ten years ago who showed me how the media worked and many truths from 9/11 to conditional and unconditional love, she was a genius and wise ( helpfullll her being 12 years older ), who also taught me mayan cosmology to the point I could teach it ( minor micicle in my book ), may I ask why your curious.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th August 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    Well the reason I ask is because usually if people don't watch MSM anymore, there was something, somewhere along the line, that made them say, "Where the hell do these people get all of this stuff?" We turn to the alternative media, online websites and videos and this sort of thing, and it's an excellent source of information. But the same mental filter that makes us question MSM should still be in place with everything we come across in alternative media, and I think it's important to keep an open mind but still question everything thoroughly.

In this case I'm keeping an open mind, but a lot of the stuff from this website doesn't seem a lot different than the kind of claims made by MSM. Anyone can claim a conspiracy and cover-up and say that their evidence is being suppressed by authorities, just as anyone can claim that all Muslims are evil terrorists, but that deserves scrutiny too. In this case this guy is saying that there has been systematic "whitenizing" of medieval depictions. Again, easy claim to make, something else to back up, and I really would like to see the whole mental process here. This would be a massive undertaking, and when would it have started? When did Europe suddenly become white as it is today, if even the Franks were black? How quickly could darker-skinned civilizations be totally outmatched in terms of making babies without even many mixed descendants as evidence? Wouldn't there also have to be a systematic genocide to get rid of the non-whites already here, and wouldn't think also be testified to in histories somewhere, even if only in the Middle East or northern Africa? I can keep an open mind but if these questions can't be resolved in a way that makes sense then all we have is a theory that seems to have issues with it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2015), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018)