Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacks and/or/vs Albinos

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    The questions to your second part are within the site, some make sense while others would mean one heck of a lot of work being done by many to cover up, and again look at what Cromwell's relative did, destroyed up to 97% of old and ancient history in Scotland etc, they said it was a religious thing but maybe it was cover up, at least get one thinking lol,

Am a researcher as such and feel this needs lots of researching to validify of course but lots of material around the albino side of things is so so interesting.

anyone wondering, I am white as such. lol or albino

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    The questions to your second part are within the site, some make sense while others would mean one heck of a lot of work being done by many to cover up, and again look at what Cromwell's relative did, destroyed up to 97% of old and ancient history in Scotland etc, they said it was a religious thing but maybe it was cover up, at least get one thinking lol,
    Destroying records is one thing, destroying people is something else. As big of an undertaking as "whitenizing" so many medieval depictions would have been, what about actually genociding all of the non-whites? If the Franks were black and even most of the rest of Europe up until that point, these people would continue to live, write, marry, and make babies, until they ceased to exist. You have about 1000 years from the time of Charlemagne to accomplish all of this until people start taking photographs, and I haven't seen any claims yet that the photographs from the 1800's were also "whitenized." The slave trade started even sooner, in which whites were obviously degrading black populations in Africa based on the color of their skin, implying a difference already 200+ years before the camera was invented. Do you recall exactly when during this 1000 year period the author of that website says that the whites genocided all of the non-whites living in Europe, and what kind of evidence points to this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019)

Thanks
    Three or two generations can see a black white start become white, also from memory it was in two stages.

The 30 years war saw a huge male drain, around the 50% mark over two generations.

You may find that a very high % of African slaves did not go to America maybe 90% or more.

the above is from memory.

Thanks
    Three or two generations can see a black white start become white, also from memory it was in two stages.

The 30 years war saw a huge male drain, around the 50% mark over two generations.
    Two major problems with this that I can see right off the bat. First is that this war is in the 1600's, while the African slave trade had already started in the 1400's and 1500's, involving the French as well. This is just way, way too late in history to be trying to replace a continent of black people with white people, without unimaginable efforts.

Brazil has been a mix of white, black, and native peoples intermarrying for hundreds of years, since this same colonial/slave trade period to be precise (same general time as the 30 Years' War, even a little earlier), and they did not all turn white, either. Only about 50% of their population is white. Why didn't they all turn white, if you say it only takes a couple of generations for everyone to turn white? I would ask what kind of albinism this is exactly that becomes a dominant trait and is passed on to all of the children as to make an entire race in only a few generations, but that would be pointless, because there is no such recognized form of albinism and it's just an assertion made by the website.

The other problem is that the 30 Years' War was a war, not a genocide, and as many casualties as there may have been, you still have the problem that millions of black people would inevitably be left all across Europe, and unless the claim is that they were all genocided, then the best case you could hope for to support this theory is that Europeans would look like Brazilians today.

You may find that a very high % of African slaves did not go to America maybe 90% or more.

the above is from memory.
    Brazil and the Caribbean took more of the slave trade than North America but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Aragorn (5th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    what is bizarre is why this issue of skin color and genetics is such a big issue....
    sure there are variables in color and genetic disposition.... but it doesn't matter at all what color anyone is or what pedigree one might have, be they descended from common ditchdiggers or royalty... while it is a fascinating topic and I am by no means denigrating anyone here at all by voicing this thought, it is just that this occurs to me as being a very critical point in our interracial relationships to not bother to really consider race as any kind of issue at all, kind of like eye color, no body is making a big deal about categorizing folks based on eye color.....
    for what it is worth.
    cheers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), bsbray (6th August 2015)

Thanks
    In the US a lot of black history has been twisted to make black people feel as if they are not as intelligent or capable or whatever is convenient for TPTB. In that way history is powerful. Africa still today is considered by many people to be some backwater where mankind first came from, but then never looked back. But medieval Africa had cities just as beautiful and advanced, if not moreso, than what was going on in Europe, and not just along the Mediterranean coast, either. The development of civilization in Africa was unfolding in parallel with the rest of the world up until that point. But then during the colonial era, Europeans rolled in with a vengeance and the history of Africa seems to have been twisted and rewritten ever since then.

So even though I agree that someone's race does not in any way put restraints on what they are capable of, no matter what race it is, the disinformation that people put out to smear whole races has been used time and time again to disempower whole chunks of humanity in one swoop.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    So even though I agree that someone's race does not in any way put restraints on what they are capable of, no matter what race it is, the disinformation that people put out to smear whole races has been used time and time again to disempower whole chunks of humanity in one swoop.
    which is why we ought to just consider people as being sentient and alive, and not have any real regard for racial considerations.
    It always tends to get dicey when race is brought into the equation...
    I do agree though about how our species has been divided and pitted against each other over matters that are only issues to small minded bigoted folk, who see any difference as being something to get all worked up and angry about.
    All people of all types are incredible and awesome

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), bsbray (6th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    which is why we ought to just consider people as being sentient and alive, and not have any real regard for racial considerations.
    Imagine you have a girl who was abused by her parents as a kid for years, and she has lots of psychological problems because of it, and your solution is to tell her just to stop thinking about it and to move on with her life. Things become ingrained in the subconscious. They can't be solved just by ignoring them. They have to be dug back up and worked out through some kind of process.

In a culture where there has been a long historical presence of races being played against each other and slandered, this kind of thing goes deep into the minds of everyone caught up in it, and not just the conscious mind. Even when black and white people interact in many parts of the US today, they don't have to talk about it, and in fact it usually doesn't get brought up anyway. Because it's still an awkward situation. Not always, but a lot of the time. I don't think there has been enough social dialogue. There are still a lot of things to work out, and to just stop talking about it is not going to address that.

Over the last few generations things have gotten much better, but not for everyone trying to avoid even bringing up race, and pretending that it doesn't exist. There has been a lot of struggle and a lot of pushing of boundaries that have been very uncomfortable for some people to push.

In regards to the website in the OP, I see someone who is just being reactionary to this type of environment. Things are being taken beyond pushing for a recognition of equality, to all white people being presented as having skin disorders and apparently only taking over Europe within the past 400 years or so and then rewriting history all over the world apparently from that point on. This guy can think what he wants, but I can't make any sense at all out of the historical narrative he's trying to present for Europe, for reasons I've been giving above.
    Last edited by bsbray, 6th August 2015 at 03:09.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), Elen (10th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am very familiar with this type of scenario, being of mixed european heritage and I lived for a dozen years on a reservation in Northern Alberta.... so I got to see and experience first hand.
    Some folks there were completely consumed by hatred for anyone who was white, although they would be civil and polite when out and about, but with anyone who came onto their rez, well, that was another story and the bile wasn't restrained at all...
    then there were those who would accept others who weren't native if they proved to be ok in their books and it was kind of like passing the gauntlet on a new job or being taken in by the locals who would then stick up for you if they deemed you to be an alright guy.
    and then there were some ( quite a minority though) who, didn't really care anything at all about a persons lineage, just what kind of person they were.... some of the elders were of this kind and they taught me a lot...

I think that forgiveness and compassion are 2 very important things for people to develop and work with....
    how that could possibly occur given the way many people seem to be is a good question.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), bsbray (6th August 2015), Elen (10th August 2015)

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (18th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    it seems that there have been revisions to history based on the presented evidence of that site .. to wit, that people of african/moorish descent were in society in various positions, yet their pictures have been altered to serve a racial agenda

Is this true?
    That is a good question.... if it is true that there were some people of dark complexion (black/brown) whom had their visages altered in paintings to appear as being of pale complexion then this is indeed a matter, not very big as far as issues go, but still a discrepancy which apparently matters to some people....
    the rehashing of old wrongs is likely endless and is wearisome to see.

If it is not correct as claimed then it is just more distraction and disinformation and ought to be ignored.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2015)

Thanks
    That's a good question and I already have a guess, but I'll have to check it out in more detail. The earliest known inhabitants of Scotland (the Picts) were described as "wee dark men" and had a lot in common with the Algonquin tribe of natives in North America, and passed on words into the Celtic languages that took their place that still resemble Algonquin words.

Aside from this, the English really were destroying and rewriting a lot of history by the 1700's, including the suppression of the history of the Welsh kingdom (the original British kingdom, older than the English, who possible migrated out of the Middle East/Asia Minor around 600 BC or so as per Alan Wilson's work). I'm still not sure what to make of all this as there are lots of theories and points of view and a lot of information to look over. The information is not straightforward, either. It's like a detective novel that never gives you the answer and everyone has to figure it out on their own based on lots of clues.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2015), Aragorn (18th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Ancient cultures, Japan, China and parts of what is today Turkey all point to the cause of the 'ax to grind' mentality is built into all of us in our biology. Let me explain.

Since we were all built, as in designed to produce a subtle energy, as described by Montach my own site my blog, and even the Ruiner we produce this subtle energy via our reactions using our emotions. These in turn produce real neurons firing real voltages that can be measured coming off you! These in turn feed some and are collected by others in mass events of 'shock and awe' which is the mantra of the planet.

As described earlier in previous posts we are stimulated via the mass media and more through each other in daily life through every waking moment of our lives. He who controls the mass certainty creates their own reality and that is how this all holds together. We are programmed from day one of awakening to react and believe certain things, all designed to twist us in knots you see to produce more of this energy. Then in turn genetic defects were built in, all 4000 plus from Spina Bififida to mongoloid children are made that way to cause more stress energy off the keepers all the life of the vessel they use.

Now keep in mind these relationships are consensual as we all knew this coming in. Knowing this we can now understand that what the ancients say is accurate in all likelihood up to the peak of their knowledge in the Hermetic texts and more preserved by secret societies.

Let us examine some of the things taught by ancient people. Blood type as skin color and culture difference, yes even confounding the language both spoken and the archaeoastronomical language laid on the ground at one time was all removed to add to this energy output. Blood types are different according to Japanese, Zuni, Chinese and other cultures still to be input by the various gods responsible for each race. Each one contributed their own uniqueness to our make up. We were a common language and all so similar but not enough loosh so what do they do? They dumb us down, removing those too smart, the ones with 13 cranial nerves instead of 12 like Brien Forestere is finding.

Then we are changed by blood type and skin and more to divide us not to be cruel really but to produce conflict and animosity between certain chemistry. Something well known in Japan even today apparently as blood type is often known by them and asked for on work applications. They want this to properly assign them so they are only working with chemistry they do not collide with. This collision is real, some do not mesh well usually due to this and not knowing why some people just really get under their skin.

We have situation there that prevents certain blood types from marrying or even working together due to this. God, the progenitor made us this way to fit into the garden scheme. Fight or flight is built into the life cycles here as is shock and awe in storms taking out paradise and earthquakes sinking islands, and tsumanis wiping out cultures entirely at times from flood and more all due to production of the one and the same energy we all give off every day.

So no one should feel guilt about those feelings when someone gets under their skin. It is likely explained in one of these ways. In the same way I described dolphins feeding on mackerel chasing them to make them leap from the water you have to realize the orbs I see around wolf packs, fish schools running in panic, as well as rabbits running from dogs are all feeding off this same energy. We too need this energy and its why we have the soul contracts we have with each other in our own circles both growing and learning together as we go through this cycle as well as those on the other side that walk with us with shared interest in and shared use in the very vessel you think is all yours!

Most of us have company all the time and any of that company can and does share in the body vessel experience without your ego ID even really being aware of it except in most of the more severe cases. Step ins are more frequent than walk ins. The walk in typically stays longer. Step ins walk in at just the right moment to hit that gas instead of the brake saving your behind in a traffic situation or other such quick hardly noticed inspirations and/or moves in life. Anyway, this animosity is the same between ants as it is us humans and its because as I said, its as above so below. We are not exempt from having to produce here. In fact we are the number one producer!
    Last edited by Jengelen, 18th August 2015 at 19:45.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2015), bsbray (20th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Also, not trying to leave you in the dark seeing it as some sinister thing. Again we are consensual producers. We do this and get all caught up in it, we argue, we love, we sit on the fence, we motivate to great heights or deep lows and it all seems so real. Its not. In time after leaving this vessel you actually have to try to remember what it was like to have hands, to walk! Stay out long enough in the astral you have to sort of relearn these things even now with a vessel. This is not sinister. Its a play act. After its over we think and dwell on certain scenes and certain events that stick with us like emotional high and low points during any great movie but in the end we have no more attachment to it than the beings feeding on us do now. From the other side looking in as the true orbs of awareness we are we see it for the reason its here, why we come, and its all about this energy this garden creates so well its now been reproduced many times in various ways all over creation! We as the light orbs of awareness that we are, being everywhere and no where at the same time can partake of all of it and we do.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2019), bsbray (20th August 2015), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016)

Thanks
    Spose for myself, I desire the big picture around the why's and what for's, was not something I was looking for, it just turned up in my research of ancestry.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th August 2015)