Thread: One of the most important UFO testimonies of all time...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

One of the most important UFO testimonies of all time...

In the past I posted a Youtube video about Gary Stearman's UFO encounter. He was the host of Prophecy In The News, a TV program and found the video was taken down. His website also removed the article. So had to search the internet for the information, I also sent an email to Prophecy in the News to get the article in the magazine that his testimony was written. For some reason it goes against the mainstream thinking of Theology where most believe UFOs are bad. Thats why his testimony is so important. He had a positive encounter that probably saved his life. Many theologians like LA Marzulli believe UFOs are part of a great deception. I do not believe this, as I have always believed in good and bad both. It took Gary 42 years to release his testimony and Im very saddened that it is being swept under the carpet again. The Bible describes UFO encounters in a few passages....

I hope its not too hard to read the format:

The following is recounted as a true story, told by
    Gary Stearman of Stearman Aviation as he finally shares a kept secret of 42 years.

Gary Stearman first gives us a little background on himself, and his family:
    As part of an aviation-oriented family, I was literally raised around airplanes from my
    earliest childhood. I was an airport brat when my father managed an airport. I determined to get
    my pilot’s license at the earliest possible date … which I did as a teenager. I’m telling you this just
    to illustrate that flying has always been a big part of my life..... My father, uncles and cousins all
    felt the push toward flying and aeronautical engineering.

Now, onto Stearmans story:

Working for Cessna Aircraft Corporation in the Merchandising and Marketing midsummer
    in the late 1960s in Wichita, Kansas, on a routine trip take off from the delivery center airfield at
    Cessna Aircraft, Flying a brand-new Cessna 207, Stearman departed Love Field and headed west
    toward Lubbock, Texas. Climbing to a cruise altitude of 6,500 feet, and leveling off, Steaman anitcipaing
    at that point, relaxed and was enjoying his flight.

"The air was smooth and cool"

Then, without warning, a low-voltage warning flashed on his instrument panel.
    Stearman noted that the electrical system voltage was steadily dropping and after trying
    every alternative and discovering that there was no cure, I took one last reading on his
    heading and position, then shut down the entire electrical system. The aircraft engine has its
    own separate ignition system, and he planned on engaging the panel upon preparation for landing.

With about an hour of flight left, Steaman hoped it would be uneventful.
    That was not to be so, and the pilot goes on to describe the stange events that followed:

I heard a crisp, clear voice that sounded just like a tour guide.
    It said, “If you look to your left, you’ll see a UFO.” My instant reaction was: “Now,
    that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m not gonna look to my left!”

And I didn’t. Facing forward, I set my jaw and determined to continue as before.

But then it hit me: Although the radios were off, I had heard a clear voice. It was then that I
    decided for sure I was not going to look to my left!

Then, for the second time, loudly and clearly, the voice said (and I really couldn’t tell where it
    was coming from ), “If you look to your left, you’ll see a UFO.” Its intonation sounded just like a tour
    guide, and I laughed out loud. Then, curiosity finally got the best of me and I couldn’t stop myself
    from looking to my left.

And there, slightly below my altitude, and a mile or two away, was a bright light. I watched it for a
    good while. It was matching my speed and direction. As we continued for a few minutes, it appeared
    to be slowly drawing closer to me source

The pilot decided that this thing he thought was a “UFO” was really an Air Force airplane
    (a Cessna T-41), which Stearman knew they were using for basic training at Lubbock.

Mystery Solved!

No UFO after all … it was a silver-winged T-41, gleaming in the sunlight.

Then something startling happened.

We both flew under a high, solid cloud deck that was a few thousand feet above us. Now, at
    virtually the same moment, we had both flown into shadow. But amazingly, the light that came from
    this mystery aircraft was as bright as it had been in the sun. It was generating its own light! It was brilliant! Suddenly, I believed the voice I’d heard fifteen minutes ago. It was a UFO!

Now, the moment I had this thought, the bright ship reacted by flying quickly sideways toward me, covering about a mile in less than two seconds! What had earlier registered in my mind as a T-41 was now a circular aluminum craft … at least it looked like polished aluminum! It was about a hundred feet in diameter and maybe fifteen feet thick. It was shaped like an upside-down Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup … even to the detail of being corrugated around the outside, though its corrugations weren’t as deep as those on the traditional peanut butter cup. As it approached, I had seen its top because it was a little below me.
    It had a gleaming center spot and bright radial lines that went like pie slices to its edge.

Its corrugations were spaced about three feet apart. And here it was, flying with me in close formation about seventy-five feet off my left wing. Then, as unbelievable as it may sound, I felt something like waves of energy coming off this thing. I felt like I was being “probed” or “scanned” … that it literally knew what I was thinking! And I wasn’t at all bothered by this. Quite the opposite, I felt an elation I’ve never experienced, either before or since.

I felt as though something terrifically good and beneficial was happening to me, something on the order of a rescue. Remember, I had entered into this situation with an electrical emergency.

I was magnetically drawn to this beautiful machine … if one can call it a machine. For several minutes, we flew along together. But as I looked, I wanted to get closer to it, to see how it was built. So I nudged the controls, causing my plane to slip stealthily closer to this thing … seventy feet … sixty-five feet … sixty feet … and I felt a magnificent connection with the giant ship … as though it was concerned about my condition. I perceived it as a gracious benefactor, though at the moment, I didn’t connect its actions with my electrical failure.

Fifty-five feet … fifty feet … As I slowly drew closer and closer, I was looking for clues as to how it was built. Did it have rivets or seams? I could see none. It looked like one solid piece of material. Forty-five feet … and then I felt this thing alarmed by my intentions. It didn’t want me to get too close.

In an instant, and with blinding speed, it zoomed back to its original position, about a mile off my left wingtip. It astonished me by banking to the right in order to turn left … exactly the opposite of the way an airplane flies. Now, in the distance, it still gleamed with a luminous silver light, and once again, flew along with me as we both headed for Lubbock, which was now less than twenty miles away! It seemed that we had covered what should have been an hour’s flight in about ten minutes!

With the UFO still in the distance, Steaman reactivated the electrical system, went in for landing.

After shutdown, Steaman walkined into the dealership in something of a daze,
    meeting the dealer and mumbling something about having seen a UFO.
    The dealers not subtle reply "I dont believe in those things!".

Stearman spent the night, waiting for repairs on the Cessna. The next morning :

The shop foreman approached us as we entered. He was in an excited state as he almost shouted, “You ain’t gonna believe what we found!”

And he proceeded to show us the brand new V-belt that had fallen off the alternator drive and ended up in the bottom of the cowling. There was not a mark on it. It was factory new. And the pulleys from which it had escaped were still tensioned and safety wired. It was impossible for the belt to have fallen off in this way. Five men, including an FAA inspector, stood around marveling at the sight. At the very least, the belt should have been scarred. Most likely it would have broken. But it was pristine, and what’s more, they had to loosen the fittings to replace it. It couldn’t have fallen off the engine.

Stearman goes on to ask the questions we would all ask.

Was the UFO good or evil?

Was it from outer space or inner space; perhaps another dimension?

Was it angelic or demonic?

Did it cause the failure of hiselectrical system, or did something else cause the calamity,
    and the UFO came to his aid?

Stearman does go on to recount that this experience became part of
    his larger spiritual experience later on in life, and relate other information
    as part of this story concerning military experiences, and technology.

I find it amazing how even an experienced pilot, a backgound in aerospace
    was intimidated to keep secret this secret for 42 years.
    Last edited by mojo, 17th July 2015 at 02:31.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (17th July 2015), Aragorn (17th July 2015), boja (17th July 2015), Craig (17th July 2015), Frances (17th July 2015), GCS1103 (17th July 2015), reno (17th July 2015), sandancer (17th July 2015)