Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Historical Investigation Thread - Chronology

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    Nothing would happen, the moon is an artificial construct located INSIDE the earth sphere, around 3000 miles + above your head.
    I always find these comments interesting. My "Spidey sense" tells me they have low probability of being "real" (what's real in a holographic universe?), but I can see where a number of folks can be convinced of this when criminals run our news media and NASA as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    You guys are losing me. As far as the Moon being artificial, I can see where there is data that would support that, as outlandish as it might sound. But our moon being only 3000 miles overhead? Is this flat earth stuff you're talking about now?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    BTW, I am absolutely convinced that the Moon is artificial, either in it's placement, or construction, or origin. It's orbit and the sacred geometry of measurements and size ratio (exactly covering the sun in "average" eclipses) is just too "coincidental".

As a mathematician, I can sense something is going on.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2015), bsbray (6th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I too have felt that the environment we live within is artificial. My father worked in the government at a high level and all he would ever say was just know that when you look to the sky at night you are not seeing what you think are seeing. Its not like that at all and that is all he ever said. The ancients say the sun and moon are alive. That they have conscious awareness. That all other stars reflect the light of this singular background brightness that is shining or piercing through the dimensional barrier brighter in some spots than others. But the theory is that all is light! Behind the apparent dark which is the barrier, all is light. The light is from where we come. The light is where we go back to when done. All comes from that light and apparently this and all other bodies here with us are indeed put here at the wish of the sun, the light that is aware. Its a neat concept really. The space, the light, the very ether before you is responsive and alive! That is how they saw it anyway.

They say higher souls, those with more chi control more of the experience. These masters then beget chi down, and this apparently trickles at less and less rate downward so you have to do certain exercises, certain breath rituals and sungaze in some way or another to replenish the light you lose daily.

The idea was that this environment was set up to feed on itself. Therefore god the one sun that is alive is providing all and then taking it back. So the one sun feeds on itself, hence the 'dragon consuming it's own tail motif' repeated in time. This garden is many yet one, yet all feed on each other you see!? Chi is transferred both to reproduce and to ingest and survive, feed. This is a universal law and no one here is exempt. Because the garden environment demands survival of the fittest and that all before you is one organism feeding on self then so too must man do this. I think this plays into what Jim Chesnar was describing elsewhere regarding man ingesting his own sperm. Not for sexual pleasure or perverted reasons like those established by the Vatican and Greek orthodox church but for reasons having to do with a law that said no waste of chi or soul allowed. When you lost seed any unused was to be taken back. They did the honest money system this way also as Jim described. Its all coming together nicely
    Last edited by Jengelen, 3rd April 2016 at 12:12. Reason: spelling correct

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th December 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th December 2015), Elen (16th December 2015), Maggie (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jengelen, (delayed reaction here), that's a great post. Succinct and it makes sense. Thank you for sharing.

Dumpy, where are you? Don't forget about the six degrees thread. It's right up/down your alley.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th April 2016), Jengelen (3rd April 2016)