Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greece problem

Retired Member
    Thanks
    do research on the incoming "wave x" (for instance Dr. Simon Atkins). it is advised from the heart to focus on that, investing your creative thought and contemplation - as well as intention - energy into that which actually is of relevance now. this is a great chance - maybe decode it as synchronicity - for you to finally encourage yourself to refuse to accept the deception any longer <3

this is going to be intense, be prepared for this.

These institutions that are discussed here are going to evaporate quite quickly.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The neat "trick" in the middle of this is our notion that our democracy and form of government is representative of the people. Our elected leaders, a public servants, are endowed to serve the people by representing their interests. That representation means they may form contract (with bankers) on our behalf, even if the system is so shaped that such contracts are a secret, there is only one or two degrees of separation between our power to vote, and the terms of the contracts made.
    Yes, we've been tricked. Tricked into believing our appointed officials (I mean elected) serves the people. We've also been tricked into believing our votes count or matter. There's a saying that goes, if you must do something in secret, you're probably up to no good. Thus the reason behind all of the "national security". They seem to be slapping the national-security label on everything they do so they don't have to answer for their criminal deeds. Well, they're going to have a rude awakening soon (fingers crossed).

I firmly belive we do not need pieces of paper or digital-paper to survive as a civilization. There are a lot of brilliant minds on Earth. I'm 100% confident someone will devise a plan we call all live with.

BTW, Here's an interesting 9-min video I found several years ago detailing election fraud.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Zz5LW4WmE

Computer Programmer Admits rigging elections for Bush Family

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th July 2015)