Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Feeling like there are some things we can learn about the connections with the three characters that have garnered so much attention. Remember Bill Wood and Davids close relationship with him...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo

The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad:

Last edited by mojo, 10th July 2015 at 03:52.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th July 2015), donk (10th July 2015), Dreamtimer (10th July 2015), Frances (10th July 2015), grannyfranny (10th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (10th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Wow, Mojo...That's sort of heartbreaking. I definitely don't begrudge the man for letting his vulnerability hang out, but it certainly does show a flare for the dramatic. The history with whistleblowers is very telling. As a researcher, I would think that an ability to maintain some objectivity would be very important. Easy for me to say from the sidelines, I realize, but there is a certain lack of objectivity from this one. I've noticed a lot lately that he's tying himself into Corey's claimed experiences. There's suddenly a lot of "we" going on.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th July 2015), genevieve (10th July 2015), grannyfranny (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    I see Corey and Lt. Colonel Gonzales doing the hard work right now.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    I see Corey and Lt. Colonel Gonzales doing the hard work right now.
    Yes, we all see how well you read and regurgitate information.
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), blufire (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Yes, we all see how well you read and regurgitate information.
    People need to know where we are.

They had a great visit to that Colony on Mars! LOL

PsyOP!!!
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Is David chopping onions while doing that second interview?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015), Shadowself (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Is David chopping onions while doing that second interview?
    LOL - I think he's more concerned about being the onion.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), Lord Sidious (11th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I definitely don't begrudge the man for letting his vulnerability hang out
    Totally true friend...so many other subtle things to include in this heart tugger...I guess I see a smart individual knowing how to play a radio audience but more importantly the attachments formed to the other former whistlblowers is revealing. And you mentioned some aspects about it...Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions? What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Lord Sidious (11th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Totally true friend...so many other subtle things to include in this heart tugger...I guess I see a smart individual knowing how to play a radio audience but more importantly the attachments formed to the other former whistlblowers is revealing. And you mentioned some aspects about it...Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions? What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*
    I'm with you....I was just trying not to get into trouble.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions?
    Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy.

For what it's worth, I didn't buy into his story. His body language told me he was lying. Whether he was making it all up or whether it's what he had been ordered to tell Kerry, I don't know.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (11th July 2015), Lord Sidious (11th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*
    Thanks for posting this, mojo. I was not aware of this. Is this related to the "Grand Scheme" of Mr. Sino/Seno that I have heard about? And Fulford's "Dragon Family" and the great amount of wealth that is supposed to be released with the help of Neil Keenan?

And am I to understand the gist of this post is to relay that all of these occurrences are (as far as the messengers collaborating together) being used to support a network of "truth seekers" business?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A: Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy."

Yes he was imprisoned. . .this was the last shot heard around the world for this poor lad. . .he said too much of "his" truth and it cost him. . .that is the crux of the matter of all these "truths" that are being revealed now. . .remember. . ."the truth shall set you free?" Not always. . . depends on who you work for.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Chester (12th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Maunagarjana (11th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And am I to understand the gist of this post is to relay that all of these occurrences are (as far as the messengers collaborating together) being used to support a network of "truth seekers" business?
    Hmmm, good question, I haven't really thought about motive so much. What are your thoughts? Can business be a good or bad thing? Sensationalism, fame, attention seeking I really dont know? Money in the 3D world is necessary but can be clouded by so many factors. I dont think getting money for value is a bad thing, but creating hype/prefabrications for value is not good. Look today how many youtube channels are after the monetary value from the upload. I can remember when truth was free and a value all its own? So many fall prey to the almighty dollar but can we blame them? So few are holdouts from monetary benefits, Im old school but wish had the resources to provide better evidence. Its a strange cycle wants and needs and beyond my pay scale to know whats right or wrong here. The playng field is not level either.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Lord Sidious (11th July 2015), mocha (12th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (11th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad:

The idiot ''anonymous'' with the fake Irish accent is actually Jack Burns, Kerry's ASIO handler.
    Yeah, you won't believe how far away I am....................all the way from Australia.
    FFS.
    Wilcock and Cassidy, two idiots that have WAY too much airtime.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Hmmm, good question, I haven't really thought about motive so much. What are your thoughts? Can business be a good or bad thing? Sensationalism, fame, attention seeking I really dont know? Money in the 3D world is necessary but can be clouded by so many factors. I dont think getting money for value is a bad thing, but creating hype/prefabrications for value is not good. Look today how many youtube channels are after the monetary value from the upload. I can remember when truth was free and a value all its own? So many fall prey to the almighty dollar but can we blame them? So few are holdouts from monetary benefits, Im old school but wish had the resources to provide better evidence. Its a strange cycle wants and needs and beyond my pay scale to know whats right or wrong here. The playng field is not level either.
    Mojo, you're on to something here in a big way. Read this again - you could be talking about politics. You can have the highest of ideals, but once that line into "professional" is crossed, it's like selling your soul into a game that can't be won. Everything becomes distorted. Next thing you know, the publishers and TV people come in (like lobbyists) with promises to line your pockets....and then come the conditions that you're already in too deep to say 'no' to. Then it's too late. Once you allow yourself to be compromised, you're just feeding into the big, convoluted machine that makes all of it easy to discredit.

You, my friend, are doing the good work. You're not sensationalizing for the sake of attention, which is admirable.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (12th July 2015), Aragorn (11th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Dracon (11th July 2015), mocha (12th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015), pointessa (12th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th July 2015), Shadowself (12th July 2015)