Trudell was the Man >>>>>>>>>>>insight and wisdom from Life Experience>>>>no armchair warrior for him!!
Thks for posting RikkiTikkiTavi.
The conundrum of the human condition. That is the reason, Steve. There are some people that feel more secure, happy, confident to "believe" in something someone has predicted or said, rather than spend the time and do the hard work and research to discover or prove the information to be true or false. This is what I, and maybe a few or more other people are referring to when it is stated "your reality/truth". Without searching for knowledge and the understanding of it, to be "told" what it is, is no more than memorizing or, it could even be called "programming" you with another persons knowledge and understanding of whatever the subject is. Is that freedom? Or, would you "believe" that is freedom? I think not. But, a lot of people would be content and happy believing that is freedom. And we can thank our modern education systems and media industries for that.
Then there are people who have an understanding psychology to some degree and use that to deliberately take advantage and "control" people or groups of people. Basically a psychopath. Most "follyticians" fall into this category.
Psychology is a very broad subject and there is practically an inexhaustable amount of research material available to learn more. However, you know this, I'm sure.
With new discoveries within quantum physics, mechanics and computing there are more and more metaphysical theories being proven that were once scoffed at by the scientific community. So it is not so far fetched, for example, that there is a high energy "wave" that the planet will be/is traversing through. And consider that we are all basically energy of some type that is affected by electromagnetics, as is just about everything is.
Consider this as well; The mass material is only 1% of an atom, the other 99%? What is it? It's energy vibrating at a different rate than the 1%. But yet a rock feels solid and has weight, that is only the 1% of it's atomic composition.
While you're researching, look into experiments done with hypnosis, pretty amazing stuff.
This could go on and on. Can I prove that the supernatural exists? No. Can you prove that it doesn't? I don't think so. This is why I said to do your own research and define what "your" reality is and find out who and what you are. Not what someone else tells you what you are. They are not you. How can they know what and who you are?!
One last thing, if you have a spare 30 minutes, consider watching this video and pay attention to what is said about a few words like; "belief" and "think".