Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    When you reply to a post with quotes, then you do have the ability to perform some editing on the quoted section, you know. We even encourage snipping out that which is no longer relevant to your reply -- and that commonly includes images and videos -- as described in the Forum Rules.
    I usually remove 'clutter' from my replies. In this case, it was relevant to the point being made. A rare occasion.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Why is Bill Wood in the conversation again? As Jesus said, "Dogs return to their vomit".

Modwiz, you just answered your question in a very coyote way.

My understanding is that mojo is showing a pattern of behavior w/DW and also a more general pattern.

My observation is that some interesting connections are being made. For me, who doesn't know who these people are, the perspectives offered here are helpful.
    Really? I will consider the source of the observation.

Clearly, if this conversation helps people then it is not for me to criticize further. I will remove myself from the conversation as being irrelevant and let people become enlightened in their own manner.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), donk (13th July 2015), Lord Sidious (12th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This is the only forum where my connection produces double posts. If I remember to "go advanced" it eliminates the problem. I forget that sometimes. I remembered this time.
    I think you're just doing that to artificially raise your total post count, so you can beat Malc at being the most prolific poster of the forum.

On a serious note: it could be a problem with your desktop rodent, or if you are browsing the forum from a laptop/notebook, with the built-in touchpad. Either way, if it happens on a thread that no moderator is actively participating in -- remember, we can't be everywhere at the same time -- then you may always report the duplicate post and then we can delete it.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Will you really, Modwiz?

Did you have anything to add about Jack Burns/Jake Simpson? Shadowself did. Sam seemed to think it connected some dots.

Exactly what source are you going to consider?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), donk (13th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Will you really, Modwiz?

Did you have anything to add about Jack Burns/Jake Simpson? Shadowself did. Sam seemed to think it connected some dots.

Exactly what source are you going to consider?
    My source is, Source. I am not confused and do not need to pick through things. I am better out of the conversation. Carry on.

This is all alternative soap opera for me.

...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), donk (13th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think you're just doing that to artificially raise your total post count, so you can beat Malc at being the most prolific poster of the forum.

On a serious note: it could be a problem with your desktop rodent, or if you are browsing the forum from a laptop/notebook, with the built-in touchpad. Either way, if it happens on a thread that no moderator is actively participating in -- remember, we can't be everywhere at the same time -- then you may always report the duplicate post and then we can delete it.

Although using a laptop, I use a full keyboard and regular mouse hooked up via USB.

...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post

The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad:

This breakdown i translate into "frack the info is not selling as much as we wanted it to or the way we wanted it to, time to cry in front of the camera"

A similar example: when Hillary Clinton was advised to cry on camera during her last presidential "race" in order to gain more voters

This "poor me" thing is happening right now with the self exiled former member. "They went after my kids" "I was in a lot of pain during the TV shootings" "Threats have been issued against me and my family" the situation is dire and horrible, ALSO subscribe to this TV thing and buy a T-shirt. kthxbye

Since children were mentioned i have to allow an actual possibility of this, if it was real my thoughts on this are: if you do it wrong, you open yourself up for wrong to be done to you.
    Last edited by Tanta, 13th July 2015 at 06:28.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th July 2015), mojo (13th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol, paradime changes come about through new information, feelings, insight, cosmic templates, self work and especialllly chakra work, on the collective humanity side of things I feel this/these are already happening at a hugely fast pace and this will continue, imo it will also get more Bizzzare. The energy thrown at Corey/DW so far will not be met by silence from them and when it is said that many people are consciousely meeting these blue ones, I totally feel the joy of that and believe also.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (13th July 2015), mojo (13th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Good point on why bringing up Wood, mentioned him because thought we can learn something about today. Was even thinking of adding Wilcock's other whistle blower Daniel during the early Project Serpo days. Was attempting to point out how past history might reveal something about how he forms relationships and to note a pattern of behavior.
    Don't let the resident "move on-ers" deflect your line of thought my friend, I appreciate you bringing up what you see as patterns, it is my opinion that thoroughly examining them (and our reactions to them, "know thyself", right?) is a better tactic, a nice breathe of fresh air around here...if we are allowed to keep it up we may actually come closer to breaking the cycle that the old forum favorite...sweep under the rug, ignore, and tell everyone that is trying to look for resolution to "move forward", which I always thought was insane...as it seems to get the exact same results...
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Dreamtimer (13th July 2015), mojo (13th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015), Shadowself (13th July 2015)

Thanks
    Feeling like there are some things we can learn about the connections with the three characters that have garnered so much attention. Remember Bill Wood and Davids close relationship with him...

.....The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad....

I'm curious about the date of the first interview (B. Ryan, B. Wood, D. Wilcock). Anybody know?

To follow up on the original post, I interested in knowing what we can learn about "the connections with the three characters who have garnered so much attention." Which 3 characters are you talking about here? I count 5: Bill Ryan, Bill Wood, D Wilcock, C. Goode, Kerry C.

I don't see any connections other than the obvious ones--Kerry the interviewer, B. Ryan (PAvalon), B Wood the Navy Seal, D wilcock (researcher), C. Goode, who's been talking to D. Wilcock a lot.

I didn't find D. Wilcock's crying to be disturbing in the second video. It's not a psych. breakdown, unless you think that a sane man is not allowed to cry. Seems like a mischaracterization to call his crying a psych. breakdown. He was scared, so he cried.
    And I listened to the first 30 minutes of the video and I understood why he was so upset. He gave out a lot of intell and he was threatened.

Regarding Bill Wood --- It appears that people who come forward with this secret information get thrown into jail for all kinds of things. Look at Cap. Mark Richards, who Kerry has interviewed several times; look at Julian Assange, overseas, evidently avoiding jail, Snowden, over in Russia. Then there is Chelsea Manning, serving time.

People who come forward are charged with things like "too many parking tickets" and they get 20 years for it. Our justice system is so weird that I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys.

If it's true that Bill Wood is in jail, well, he probably came forward with too much info, is what it seems like to me.

So what is it we're learning from the relationships ? I don't see anything special. The information that is brought forth in these videos, however, is quite interesting, and I'll put it in my mental storehouse and sort through it on my own.
    Last edited by Gretchen, 15th July 2015 at 23:10.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I'm not sure but I think the interview was in 2011. Are you a supporter of David Wilcock? There was reasoning presented earlier to understand whom the three are, there was discussion on how crying was tugging on the heartstrings of listeners. You didn't see any connections so far in the explanations and I wonder will saying more help to see any connections? I can understand your support of the people involved but your response seems to be an attempt at shooting holes in what has been presented...
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    I'm curious about the date of the first interview (B. Ryan, B. Wood, D. Wilcock). Anybody know?

To follow up on the original post, I interested in knowing what we can learn about "the connections with the three characters who have garnered so much attention." Which 3 characters are you talking about here? I count 5: Bill Ryan, Bill Wood, D Wilcock, C. Goode, Kerry C.

I don't see any connections other than the obvious ones--Kerry the interviewer, B. Ryan (PAvalon), B Wood the Navy Seal, D wilcock (researcher), C. Goode, who's been talking to D. Wilcock a lot.

I didn't find D. Wilcock's crying to be disturbing in the second video. It's not a psych. breakdown, unless you think that a sane man is not allowed to cry. Seems like a mischaracterization to call his crying a psych. breakdown. He was scared, so he cried.
    And I listened to the first 30 minutes of the video and I understood why he was so upset. He gave out a lot of intell and he was threatened.

Regarding Bill Wood --- It appears that people who come forward with this secret information get thrown into jail for all kinds of things. Look at Cap. Mark Richards, who Kerry has interviewed several times; look at Julian Assange, overseas, evidently avoiding jail, Snowden, over in Russia. Then there is Chelsea Manning, serving time.

People who come forward are charged with things like "too many parking tickets" and they get 20 years for it. Our justice system is so weird that I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys.

If it's true that Bill Wood is in jail, well, he probably came forward with too much info, is what it seems like to me.

So what is it we're learning from the relationships ? I don't see anything special. The information that is brought forth in these videos, however, is quite interesting, and I'll put it in my mental storehouse and sort through it on my own.
    Dunno if you're knew to this scene or not, but ''bill woods'' is a fake and was never a navy seal and the reason he is in jail is because he got done for statutory rape earlier.
    Wilcock is an egomaniac looking for attention as is Kerry.
    Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO.
    I know nothing of Corey.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), Woody (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Dunno if you're knew to this scene or not, but ''bill woods'' is a fake and was never a navy seal and the reason he is in jail is because he got done for statutory rape earlier.
    Wilcock is an egomaniac looking for attention as is Kerry.
    Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO.
    I know nothing of Corey.
    I can verify the charges were real, I actually looked at the court documents.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th July 2015 at 03:29.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    I'm not sure but I think the interview was in 2011. Are you a supporter of David Wilcock? There was reasoning presented earlier to understand whom the three are, there was discussion on how crying was tugging on the heartstrings of listeners. You didn't see any connections so far in the explanations and I wonder will saying more help to see any connections? I can understand your support of the people involved but your response seems to be an attempt at shooting holes in what has been presented...

I didn't think D. Wilcock's crying was a manipulation. I think he was actually quite scared.
    So, I disagreed with the characterization that he had a psych. breakdown, based on what I saw in the video.
    My experience with looking at these videos was different than what some people here described.

Referring to 'Bill Wood,' (whom I've never heard of until today) I've read about people who put forth 'too much information' and are charged with all kinds of weird crimes and are tried and convicted and spend time in jail. I simply mentioned it because it's a possibility that this is what happened here. But of course, I don't know.

My point of view might be a little different than others here in this thread. I don't need to stay, so I'll excuse myself.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I'm sorry I came off as strong to you and have a right to be here as much as any of us and have a different opinion. I personally don't have an investment in the story as much others. It was my fault I took your questions as a challenge to the post.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)