Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    The conundrum of the human condition. That is the reason, Steve. There are some people that feel more secure, happy, confident to "believe" in something someone has predicted or said, rather than spend the time and do the hard work and research to discover or prove the information to be true or false. This is what I, and maybe a few or more other people are referring to when it is stated "your reality/truth". Without searching for knowledge and the understanding of it, to be "told" what it is, is no more than memorizing or, it could even be called "programming" you with another persons knowledge and understanding of whatever the subject is. Is that freedom? Or, would you "believe" that is freedom? I think not. But, a lot of people would be content and happy believing that is freedom. And we can thank our modern education systems and media industries for that.

Then there are people who have an understanding psychology to some degree and use that to deliberately take advantage and "control" people or groups of people. Basically a psychopath. Most "follyticians" fall into this category.

Psychology is a very broad subject and there is practically an inexhaustable amount of research material available to learn more. However, you know this, I'm sure.

With new discoveries within quantum physics, mechanics and computing there are more and more metaphysical theories being proven that were once scoffed at by the scientific community. So it is not so far fetched, for example, that there is a high energy "wave" that the planet will be/is traversing through. And consider that we are all basically energy of some type that is affected by electromagnetics, as is just about everything is.

Consider this as well; The mass material is only 1% of an atom, the other 99%? What is it? It's energy vibrating at a different rate than the 1%. But yet a rock feels solid and has weight, that is only the 1% of it's atomic composition.

While you're researching, look into experiments done with hypnosis, pretty amazing stuff.

This could go on and on. Can I prove that the supernatural exists? No. Can you prove that it doesn't? I don't think so. This is why I said to do your own research and define what "your" reality is and find out who and what you are. Not what someone else tells you what you are. They are not you. How can they know what and who you are?!

One last thing, if you have a spare 30 minutes, consider watching this video and pay attention to what is said about a few words like; "belief" and "think".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbv_m1QX8U
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), sandy (18th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Yes I conform to experts who follow the scientific method. Conformity is a necessity in my opinion. I don't pretend to known things just so I can feel safe in a world that still has many unknowns.
    I look at things the other way around: those who have to go through the middle-men of approved experts are the ones who, in my view, are seeking comfort and safety from things they don't have the will or courage to face themselves.

Historically the "experts" have not really been accurate most of the time. At best experts can be said to have the most accurate information for their time, but even this is constantly evolving to the point where you really might as well not take anything for solid fact. In many cases, historically, this can't even be said at all, and the "experts" are the same ones arguing that the Earth cannot possibly be revolving around the Sun, or that heavier-than-air flight is impossible, or that it's impossible to leave the Earth's atmosphere.

There is a quote by Velikovsky that applies here:

Archimedes rejected the heliocentric system of Aristarchus; Brahe rejected the system of Copernicus; and Galileo was deaf and blind to the discoveries of Kepler, just as Edison warned against the alternating current developed by Tesla. And who was more competent to judge than Archimedes, in his time, Brahe in his, Galileo in his, and Edison in his?
    I can tell you that if you trust your own inner reason and intuition, you won't need "experts" as middle-men, but unless you have the self-confidence to actually act on this, you won't be likely to take that kind of suggestion very seriously. In many ways science has become like a religion, with the "experts" you mention as priests, and assumptions taken on faith. It's better than what the Catholic Church was doing but is still problematic, obviously. That's just the progression of things I guess.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), sandy (18th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Whoa! Just got off work and you guys have been busy.

Donk said:
    That's whistleblower talk, cough it up....
    Nah...not really. To be a whistleblower I understand you have to have the answers. Quite frankly I have more questions than answers. Therefore that would disqualify me as such.

Dreamtimer said:
    I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'.
    Agreed on the next installment. I wasn't sure anybody was really interested so I stopped. I figured this topic was far more interesting to the forum and I was wasting my time. Perhaps I've been mistaken? It wouldn't be the first time!

Is someone discussing their 'member' and I missed it? Dang!

Lord Sid said:

You really need to read what I write, not what you think I write.
    Otherwise, I will have to assume you're trolling me and we don't want that, do we?
    You know I was skim reading something Aragorn wrote the other day and replied only to find I was mistaken. I admitted I missed part of his post and did the whoopsy-daisy shuffle.

So... forgive me if I've mistaken your words but you said "Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO"

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7394-U...#post841932207

So indeed you did not say that he was with the ASIO. But it's non the less an accusation of a similar sort no? It really makes no difference and trolling you is the farthest thing on my mind.

Your first response to direct me to read what you wrote was during the time I made my last post. When I posted it I saw what you said. But as luck would have it I had to go to work. Something I do everyday around the same time 5 days a week. No worries though...rest assured trolling you or anybody else is not my thing. I've got much better things to do with my time than that.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th July 2015 at 07:43.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), lcam88 (17th July 2015), Lord Sidious (17th July 2015), mojo (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I can tell you that if you trust your own inner reason and intuition, you won't need "experts" as middle-men, but unless you have the self-confidence to actually act on this, you won't be likely to take that kind of suggestion very seriously.
    Yes! That's exactly my perspective.

I understand Steve. I understand the anger that comes with being disillusioned. I'm just not so sure everything needs to be so black and white. Being angry doesn't mean you throw all of it away. Afterall, there was something that set you on the path of discovery in the first place.

Science, psychology, medicine....they're no less opportunistic or agenda-driven than the people in this arena who have a story to sell. Truth IS personal - or at least the path to it is personal. There's no need to lambaste others for where they are on their path.

And then there's the "wave." Regardless of a belief that there is some universal energy shift coming, there are certain things we can be sure of....the world around us is rapidly changing. The "crap" has reached critical mass and things won't stay the same. So whether it's just another point in social evolution, or it's some cosmic phenomena, change is something you can count on. Embrace it.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), mojo (17th July 2015), RealityCreation (17th July 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    But as luck would have it I had to go to work. Something I do everyday around the same time 5 days a week.
    Lucky you...

...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), mojo (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO.
    Proof?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), mojo (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thank you for your post above outlander, it was so synchronistic you must have been reading my mind, I kid you not...
    Sometimes information on the contrary comes out and I have been the messenger of such. I have just received information from a high source that contacted me about that statement.
    I believe this person because of their important position, so at least we can clear up a few points and remember Im only the messenger...

They are 100% certain of the facts shared here:
    Kerry does NOT "work for ASIO
    Jack Burns got very close to Wilcock, capitalizing on Wilcock's ego-weakness for showing off about his having lots of insiders talk to him.
    Bill Ryan is not and never never has workd for brittish intel
    Last edited by mojo, 17th July 2015 at 19:30.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Proof?
    Did you bother to read the thread?
    Bill himself was quoted, plus, how do I ''prove'' to your satisfaction conversations I had with Bill and others?

Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Thank you for your post above outlander, it was so synchronistic you must have been reading my mind, I kid you not...
    Sometimes information on the contrary comes out and I have been the messenger of such. I have just received information from a high source that contacted me about that statement.
    I believe this person because of their important position, so at least we can clear up a few points and remember Im only the messenger...

They are 100% certain of the facts shared here:
    Anyone can quote an anonymous high source to rebut someone elses info.
    That doesn't impress me at all.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), donk (18th July 2015), mojo (17th July 2015)

Thanks

Bill Ryan is not and never never has work(e)d for bri(t)tish intel
    As if MI5/6 is waiting for Bill Ryan... I mean, honestly, who the f#ck is Bill Ryan?!
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

mojo (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That doesn't impress me at all.
    Hi Lord Sid, love you bro... You know Im not about impressing you... I only respect the peoples wish you have to trust me that Im not fabricating the message. If they wished to be named I would have but also I think your inteligent and know what resonates with you is most important. If I did name them Im not sure it change anyones mind. But at least I respected their wishes..
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Lord Sidious (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Hi Lord Sid, love you bro... You know Im not about impressing you... I only respect the peoples wish you have to trust me that Im not fabricating the message. If they wished to be named I would have but also I think your inteligent and know what resonates with you is most important. If I did name them Im not sure it change anyones mind. But at least I respected their wishes..
    I can let you off this time nugget.........................
    And Steve, you know that thread you started about Bill Ryan, you know ''Charles'' aka ''Atticus'' aka ''Stephen Hodges?''
    You do know I was one of his 18 and know that audio you mentioned well?
    I even got into a HUGE sh!tfight on Avalon with almost the whole forum over that same audio after I accused him of lying about it and knowledge he had of us and the future forum?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2015), blufire (20th July 2015), Cearna (18th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015), Steve (18th July 2015), Woody (18th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Pretty odd that no one talks about that video/audio ... anywhere. Kind of revealing, and re: anyone who still stands by BR.
    Last edited by Steve, 18th July 2015 at 05:23.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), donk (18th July 2015), Lord Sidious (18th July 2015), Woody (18th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I didn't know you were part of the 18. Don't know anything about you. Nice to meet you though.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), Lord Sidious (18th July 2015), Woody (18th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you.... Recently have been thinking of my approach to presenting information and Im not happy when tearing down. So now it's a personal quest of building up instead of dividing and supporting all people's that are seekers of the truth. I have been on the other side for sure, too much, the divisive way so why not try another way, a more reflective approach even looking at Wilcock, and Corey. After all its not fun beating a dead horse...
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), donk (18th July 2015), Lord Sidious (18th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015), RealityCreation (18th July 2015), Woody (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    I can let you off this time nugget.........................
    And Steve, you know that thread you started about Bill Ryan, you know ''Charles'' aka ''Atticus'' aka ''Stephen Hodges?''
    You do know I was one of his 18 and know that audio you mentioned well?
    I even got into a HUGE sh!tfight on Avalon with almost the whole forum over that same audio after I accused him of lying about it and knowledge he had of us and the future forum?
    The notorious 18, eh? Got to keep an eye on those people.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), Lord Sidious (18th July 2015), Woody (18th July 2015)