Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Steve, you said : I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures.

That's the difference between 'hope' and 'joy' with hope, there is always expectation, with joy, you are happy anyway.
    Joy and hope shouldn't be based on your own or other people's fantasies, but grounded in reality. Reality, as it stands, is still best defined by established facts, and universally agreed upon science and history. Science is breaking ground into consciousness studies, but knows what it doesn't know-- a lot. That's what I meant by a ignorance earlier. Probably not the best term, but it's true in a sense, that that which I do not know, I'm an ignorant of.

However, I think it's obvious that all life is a unity, and that is comforting.
    Last edited by Steve, 17th July 2015 at 01:57.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    RikkiTikkiTavi, I'd never come across the name Elaine Belisha, that I recall. Is that red hair?
    Elaine sold the forum back in the late 90's or so. It changed with new management. Still, it was kinda crazy then, too. LOL, yes! that's red hair! That was her avatar she used.
    ...to the topTop

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Steve, the larger measure of your words indicate that you don't think people can think for themselves, assess information, determine truth, etc. Your descriptions are all about delusion and mind control. Your purpose here clearly isn't to warn or help as you've offered nothing constructive.

Hmmmmm
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Steve, the larger measure of your words indicate that you don't think people can think for themselves, assess information, determine truth, etc. Your descriptions are all about delusion and mind control. Your purpose here clearly isn't to warn or help as you've offered nothing constructive.

Hmmmmm
    Oh thanks. I'm speaking from experience. I spent a few years on Avalon, believing, sharing, learning, and witnessing the circle jerk of rambling, endless discussion about this or that old or new narrative about life, history, and metaphysics. Then I checked out what psychologists say about conspiracy theorists and people who believe weird things. I studied the skeptic view and all the debunks. The latter group has the former group nailed, IMO. So I come back to a similar forum to Avalon, because I want to eventually interact with my former self, to try and understand why I fell for certain psyops and scams. I also see a bigger, possibly deep network of people praying on others, in a very satanic way, making themselves out as innocent or targets of psychic and hack attacks. I see others sniffing the same trail, like donk.

So, if I end up ignoring your mystic musings, forgive me. I've heard it, and said it all before.

Thanks again.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

donk (17th July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Hey Steve, i understand what you are saying, ive fell for those scams more than once unfortunately so i know how angry it can make you, however, maybe look up Dr Simon Atkins? Some of his stuff is easier to listen to as he actually studies the magnetosphere etc as a career a lot of his findings are based on fact and evidence, TPTB want people to get so confused and disheartened that they just give up, i have been tempted to at times but now i just take a back seat and see what happens, chin up
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    How many Simon Atkins have there been before?

Very smart, great minds, fall prey to delusions of all kinds. What will you say when Atkins falls short, next year, when no wave, no event, and Cobra is still selling rocks through Rob Potter, Corey signing season two on Gaim TV, selling blue avian laser pointers, and some new pseudo scientists is predicting a 6d ascension?

This stuff gets old, and it could be organized. I'm just here to find out, with some help, who are the nutters, and who are the clever programmers ... Who's at the top of the alt media network, and are they motivated by a cosmic force other than money.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

donk (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Yea, if there isn't a wave, I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures. Anyway, I'll be taking notes.

Thanks.
    Do some research. Do your own research and connect the dots for yourself. Figure out what "your" reality is, not what the status quo's reality is. From your statement above it is clear that you aren't curious enough about finding out.

The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie, no matter how many people believe it. (quote by someone famous, I forget who)

Also, my opinion of your opinion on what reality "should" be sounds very "conformist" by nature. Therefore, on second thought, you may not want to do the research. Because what you might find out may be very troubling and uncomfortable for you. Not trying to sound snarky or anything, it's just that you seem to be very set in your thoughts.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), donk (17th July 2015), Lord Sidious (17th July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Well it's actually happening at the moment but of course you didn't take time to see, I was just trying to make you feel a little better, I'll not bother again.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Do some research. Do your own research and connect the dots for yourself. Figure out what "your" reality is, not what the status quo's reality is. From your statement above it is clear that you aren't curious enough about finding out.

The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie, no matter how many people believe it. (quote by someone famous, I forget who)

Also, my opinion of your opinion on what reality "should" be sounds very "conformist" by nature. Therefore, on second thought, you may not want to do the research. Because what you might find out may be very troubling and uncomfortable for you. Not trying to sound snarky or anything, it's just that you seem to be very set in your thoughts.
    What part of my messages do you not understand. I spent three years researching and observing others researching on Avalon and other forums and blogs. Your response above is cookie cutter droning I hear all the time. It's a message I hear all the time that makes me want to vomit a little. It's a message of denial.

There is no "my truth", "your truth", "their truth" ... There is One Truth, one reality that is discoverable and consistent. I admire the people who do the real work in labs and in councils, not hoaxers and lunatics.

Yes I conform to experts who follow the scientific method. Conformity is a necessity in my opinion. I don't pretend to known things just so I can feel safe in a world that still has many unknowns.

Look how many people take others' truths as reality in the ALT community. Why don't people tell them to STFU already. Some truths, again, are verifiable facts, called KNOWLEDGE. If your personal truth is different than that, you're delusional. (speaking in general there).

There has to be an AUTHORITY on Knowledge, and in this day it is Science and the scientific method is the best thing we got. Remember when it was the church? Science holds nothing back, and allows anyone to enter the process. There is too much anti science and science denial in conspiracy land, and it doesn't help your case if you think you need to wake people up (might have it all backward).

Here's one that will make me even more unpopular. It's a fact that what most people call chemtrails are in fact contrails, and that most evidence for the chemtrail "doctrine" is fabricated and hoaxes, outside of the verifiable references to cloud seeding weather modification in some government documents.

If you believe in chemtrails poisoning everything and everyone, you are delusional.

That's one thing, among many, that conspiracy people need to take a hard look at.

"Connect the dots", lol. "Do your research". "Find 'your truth'."

Please don't use those lines on me. I recommend you stop typing things like that, cause it's all I read anymore from fact and reason deniers.

Anyway, I might not get anywhere here. The people who know stuff are too reticent, and the others are not ready to hear just how dirty these forums get behind the scenes. It's sickening.
    Last edited by Steve, 17th July 2015 at 03:28.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Well it's actually happening at the moment but of course you didn't take time to see, I was just trying to make you feel a little better, I'll not bother again.
    What's happening? The wave? You feel it? Oh great! That's your truth! I mean Simon Atkins' truth! Err...

Okay I'll check some of this NEW STUFF out and shut it for a while, since I've been warned already. Thanks for trying guys. Feeling grounded a bit now, but I hope I don't miss The Wave+.

+aka the event, ascension, rapture, mass awakening
    Last edited by Steve, 17th July 2015 at 03:30.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I was feeling ya Steve up til a couple posts ago, if you studied the forum phenomena then you should have learned to temper the frustration I can definitely relate to a bit...it's a fine line between productive tough talk and taking a tone even people that agree with you can't hear, and you sodomized that a couple posts back. You should know how keeping it up (with no humility) is gonna make you a troll in the eyes of a critical mass that will call for your silence.

I don't agree with everything you're saying, but empathize with a lot of what you started out with. But as a three year researcher you should know better, cmon man...please don't destroy your TOT presence, I think some of your points need to me made. More people need to do what you're doing (well, what you described early on). And I feel we need to get some of the mindset in our collective consciousness.

People are being victimized, and to help you gotta suck it up and compromise a bit--otherwise you just alienate yourself.
    Last edited by donk, 17th July 2015 at 05:17.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

pabranno (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    They hook people with a false spirituality, false hopes ... and link you up to a fantasy world. Meh.

They use people, and use groups, like Corey used this forum.
    Like 'they' all do.

Politicians, religion(s), etc.

The only wave I experience is the completion of the New World Order.

The Fourth Reich.

There is a war going on.

A war between the private sector & the public sector.

A war between tyranny & freedom.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

donk (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    But do you believe the compulsion to control, the desire to be a tyrant, is "human"? At the very least, it seems a disorder, an abomination...goes against ANY scientific or philosophical or spiritual perspective you can have about existing.

No man is an island. The condition that compels a person to act against the survival of its own species, it's own self on the individual level, is not "human nature", experience has lead me to that conclusion at this moment--while that may be subject to change should reality prove otherwise, I will continue to act toward creating a reality where the "why" of the condition we find is at the front of the collective awareness I inhabit as I can make it.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), JByas (17th July 2015), Lord Sidious (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    There is no "my truth", "your truth", "their truth" ... There is One Truth, one reality that is discoverable and consistent.
    That may not necessarily be true. It has been my own experience that each and every one of us lives in his or her own reality bubble, as a kind of mini-universe within a slightly bigger mini-universe, within yet another slightly bigger mini-universe, and so on all the way up, and that each of these layers has its own laws, symbolisms, synchronicities, et al. It's like the proverbial Russian doll, or like the layers of an onion, if you will.

So there will be "universal laws", significances and synchronicities which apply only to yourself, then there will be others which will apply to the people in your immediate vicinity -- your family, your friends, your colleagues, with each of these people also having their own personal reality bubble -- and then the same for the community you live in, and for the country, and then for the whole planet, the whole solar system, the galaxy, the cluster of galaxies, and so on, all the way up to the highest level of this universe. It's fractal in nature.

And then there are entire universes beyond this universe, all of which are part of a multiverse, and the multiverse in turn is part of the omniverse, which is the Everything. Source, if you will.

I admire the people who do the real work in labs and in councils, not hoaxers and lunatics.
    Mainstream science does not serve the truth. It serves itself, the egos of the scientists, and the interests of whoever sponsors their research. It also denies the existence of anything related to spirituality, because it focuses only on the material universe and the mathematical equations which describe it -- equations which are conveniently adapted and rewritten by way of undefined variables so as to remain self-consistent when actual empirical tests yield results different from what the equations predicted. Mainstream science refuses to look at anything other than its own narrow interpretation of reality.

Mainstream science is a religion just like any other religion. The only difference is that it's in denial about being a religion. If you're going to rely on mainstream science to come up with the truth, then I've got four words for you: "man-made global warming". Say no more.

Look how many people take others' truths as reality in the ALT community. Why don't people tell them to STFU already. Some truths, again, are verifiable facts, called KNOWLEDGE. If your personal truth is different than that, you're delusional. (speaking in general there).

There has to be an AUTHORITY on Knowledge, and in this day it is Science and the scientific method is the best thing we got. Remember when it was the church? Science holds nothing back, and allows anyone to enter the process. There is too much anti science and science denial in conspiracy land, and it doesn't help your case if you think you need to wake people up (might have it all backward).
    See my first paragraph. But that said, I do agree that there is a lot of pseudoscience and scientific ignorance going round within the so-called alternative community. Hell, there's even a lot of that going round within the mainstream itself. And the poor education system in certain western countries -- particularly to the North-West of the Atlantic Ocean, where indoctrination of the next generation with a certain ideology is considered more important than the knowledge and understanding of actual facts and the stimulation of analytical and critical thinking -- isn't exactly helping in that regard.

Here's one that will make me even more unpopular. It's a fact that what most people call chemtrails are in fact contrails, and that most evidence for the chemtrail "doctrine" is fabricated and hoaxes, outside of the verifiable references to cloud seeding weather modification in some government documents.

If you believe in chemtrails poisoning everything and everyone, you are delusional.
    I don't know what the purpose is of chemtrails, and maybe they have more than one purpose, but I happen to come from a scientific background, and I also happen to know quite a bit about aviation. Chemtrails are real, and they are not contrails. Contrails do not persist -- they evaporate within minutes. Chemtrails on the other hand remain visible long after the plane has already vanished from sight, and they clearly form a kind of grid.

Is it weather modification? Yes, quite possibly so. Or maybe it has more than one purpose, even.

Do chemtrails contain hazardous substances? Well, the industry's been pumping hazardous substances into our atmosphere for hundreds of years already and nobody in any position of power has ever cared about it, because the industrialized nations' deity called The Economy™ is more important. There is also documented evidence of both the CIA and the US military using unwitting civilians as guinea pigs for chemical and biological warfare testing and mind control operations. The US military is even using depleted uranium in their artillery shells. Now that's got to be healthy!

In other words, The Powers That Be™ don't give a flying you-know-what about people's health or wellbeing -- if they did, they wouldn't be sending us off to war so often. So, hell yeah, I'd say that they probably do use hazardous substances in those chemtrails. It was even brought to the UN's attention by Mrs. Rosalind Peterson, as you can see in the video below.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

What's happening? The wave? You feel it? Oh great! That's your truth! I mean Simon Atkins' truth! Err...

Okay I'll check some of this NEW STUFF out and shut it for a while, since I've been warned already. Thanks for trying guys. Feeling grounded a bit now, but I hope I don't miss The Wave+.

+aka the event, ascension, rapture, mass awakening
    I'm not exactly a Believer Of Everything™, and as both a moderator of this forum and someone who has been in regular contact with Corey Goode for about 10 months -- and for the record, that had nothing to do with his revelations -- I've got my own considerations regarding the man and his material, but the way Corey himself described it is that there would be some kind of polarization-enhancing going on. I don't know where it comes from, but I do know that it's real, because I see it in my own life. I see the people around me changing, with my friends and what's left of my family becoming more loving, more service-to-other and also more aware, and whenever I read a few news articles on Google -- I don't watch TV or read newspapers, but I do still regularly check Google News just so as to have a vague idea of what's going on in mainstream society these days -- I see more war- and fear-mongering from the Cabal and the mainstream media.

Again, I don't know what it is that emphasizes this contrast between the positive and negative factors in our present-day civilization, but it's clearly happening, and it will also inevitably result in a clash and/or a segregation -- in whatever way you wish to interpret that word -- because the dissonance is building up and something's got to give. The economies of both the USA and the EU -- both of them crypto-fascist corporatocracies -- are starting to crumble, and the corporate drones are starting to panic. People like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden may have their own agendas -- or may be on somebody's payroll -- but they have certainly brought a treasure trove on information regarding the violation of human rights, freedom, privacy and whatever else have you by The Powers That Be™ to the attention of the general public, which has caused even some ardent believers in the political establishment to think twice about voting for their favorite political rock star again when the next elections come around the block.

It's an excruciatingly slow process, but a significant change in what we consider society is definitely on its way. Does it come from some kind of galactic wave? I don't know, and I don't care. What I do care about is what happens here on this planet, and among the people living on it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), JByas (17th July 2015), pabranno (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), sarahdita85 (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015), tonig (17th July 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    But do you believe the compulsion to control, the desire to be a tyrant, is "human"? At the very least, it seems a disorder, an abomination...goes against ANY scientific or philosophical or spiritual perspective you can have about existing.
    By the time those who belong to the 'haves' realize the wickedness of the path they've chosen, they're already up to their neck in it.

In Holland for example, nearly every solicitor and lawyer belonged to the (student) 'corps' and you really have to do something completely unforgivable to lose your 'license', which hardly ever happens.

TPTB are all (inter)connected - the 'old boys' network - and only very few ever 'drop out'.

And even than you're 'taken care of' - one way or the other...

It's very simple: those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), JByas (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)