Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I wasn't around when you got the boot...what happened? To hear an avalonian tell it, you're an eeeeee-vile arse-hole sent to bring misery and pee on poor nuggets' parades.

And I was just saying....seems like there's an innate reaction--or built-in mechanism--on these forums to resist this type of discussion, which feels like is breaking down...even as we speak. Maybe the bluebirds really are saving us....just not how we expected
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015), Steve (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneofLaw: You said : It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

Cannot agree more. . .NOW is the 'time' to prepare for the big change. We are very very close and DW and now Corey are just engineered distractions from our goal -- peace and joy and galactic vacations!! I wonder which shuttle is going to take us to those very young mountains on Pluto?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), citsym (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), sarahdita85 (16th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    One of Law, thanks for that. I've been thinking about the effects of the wave. For me it may be something like realizing I can do things in waking life that usually occur in dreams. I may be confused about whether I'm dreaming or 'awake'. Hopefully my efforts to bring my waking mind and dreaming mind together will help.
    You're dreaming. There is no wave...

Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    reside in inner love and peace when for instance the quadrillion derivates bubble is going to blow up or the earth is going to shake, then you are in league with the incoming energies, you are then going to go through these massive defiances (for the vast majority of the planets population) with ease and bliss, unconditinal love that is going to transmutate you.

You have aside a financal overthrow, energy anomalies, manufactured riots, earth activities, hurricanes, more false flags possible and likely, you have mass vaccination, orchestrated euro collapse, staged narratives, politicians chatter boxing, governments evaporation, geo engineering, colliders, portals, deceptive extra dimensional interference and alike.

You can summarize the aforementioned in two letters:

BS

We are aware of the fact that we are said BS as well, since all is one. But it is going to offer you an epic final chapter in a paramount holographic movie.

STay calm and in love, then you have, as always, nothing to fear but fear itself.

The latter is all over the place in media, news, forum battles, narratives, all external information which is of no relevance for your own alignment with the unfolding improved new multidimensional reality where as reality as such is extrapolated due to easier access to higher dimensional perception while remaining in third density body computer - which is already a kind of preparation for leaving 3D heading to time space.
    Didn't you ride the Corey wave into this forum? Do you pretend to be a blue avian? ...

You are in this thread planting your mysticisms. That's nice and all, but not the topic. This type of lovey dovey we are one stuff gets old sometimes, No offense. But there are other threads to sing hymns and poetry, or talk about how some cosmic wave will change the world in September, because that's the hot item in the Light Worker (networked triangular confirmation) charade.

Financial collapse or revaluation and cosmic Events, in actuality, is relevant. We should keep track of everyone who says they KNOW it for sure, or know some one who KNOWS ... because, these two things are hot items that keep people hooked to drip feed sites like Cobra's, who links to Corey's even though they disagree with each other (manufactured drama), and a whole host of other 'outlet's'.

When nothing happens, again, there should be a movement to tar and feather these scammers, because they don't just innocently get things wrong, like those who believe them, they are in actuality actively deceiving people, Imho.

Have you seen the nonsense for sale at thepromiserevealed site? Or Keshe foundation? They hook people with a false spirituality, false hopes of M1 Dragon liberators, free energy, disclosure that will not come (again), and link you up to a fantasy world. Meh.

They use people, and use groups, like Corey used this forum.
    Last edited by Steve, 16th July 2015 at 21:04.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (17th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    OneofLaw: You said : It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

Cannot agree more. . .NOW is the 'time' to prepare for the big change. We are very very close and DW and now Corey are just engineered distractions from our goal -- peace and joy and galactic vacations!! I wonder which shuttle is going to take us to those very young mountains on Pluto?
    Why do you believe this? It's because engineered distractions tell you so. That's disinformation. It's almost all disinfo these days. Don't lose touch with consensus reality. It's you that might be dreaming.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

modwiz (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I wasn't around when you got the boot...what happened? To hear an avalonian tell it, you're an eeeeee-vile arse-hole sent to bring misery and pee on poor nuggets' parades.

And I was just saying....seems like there's an innate reaction--or built-in mechanism--on these forums to resist this type of discussion, which feels like is breaking down...even as we speak. Maybe the bluebirds really are saving us....just not how we expected
    To some of them I am that.
    But those are Bill loyalists.
    I got accused of many, many things, most of which I knew nothing of and a lot of it after I was banned, so I couldn't respond.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hi Steve. We're all dreaming, even you.

The bottom line with all of this is the power of the mind and heart. Natural human power.

If you don't have proof of that I suggest you look within.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Yea I got proof. It's called ignorance. I understand the unity of all life, dreamer, I just think people on this forum already do too, and it gets tiring to hear it over and over again whenever someone feels the need to express their mystical musings in an unrelated thread.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    well i think something is coming and thats only my opinion
    Last edited by sarahdita85, 16th July 2015 at 22:04.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), jcocks (22nd July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), Steve (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    What is ignorance the proof of? It's not relevant to my statement about proof.

Both Corey and DW have spoken pretty extensively about the wave.

Mechanistic reductionism and Solipsism both lead to ignorance.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Steve, there is nothing to be afraid of. . .if there is a wave, we can pick up the surf board, and ride; if there isn't a wave, well then, there's time to strip and re-wax that board, sit on the shore, look out at that beautiful blue water, sun on our faces, cold beer in hand and dream of that ever elusive big one. Ever surfed? Me neither, but I love the ocean just the same North Carolina sharks and all!
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), jcocks (22nd July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Ah yes, this reminds me of the days of Elaine Belisha's GLP forum. At that time there was supposed to be a "shift" as well, a pole shift. The Earth was going to roll over on it's side, if my memory isn't failing me. I was there and got the cap! Planet X was nearing as well.

But really, there have always been psyops within the fringe communities. Whether they are run by corps. or private. It seems to be an unwritten law of the internet. From gaming to research and anything in between.

This thread has been a great reminder for me.

As far as my opinion of DW, I feel that he has produced some well researched, factual information. Is all of his information regarding his whistleblowers of the same integrity, I doubt it. Corey, well from what I have just read in the posts above regarding him, it has re enforced my opinion that all is not as he seems, and I'll leave it at that. This "Bill" guy, I haven't been subjected to any of his material, but from what I have read here on this thread, he seems to be a piece of work.

So, are all of these supposed "events" going to happen? Well, I feel that the time is right, considering all of the social upheaval, financial kaos and natural planetary pangs and what the cyclical history points too. The most reasonable and logical event seems to me to be the "energy wave" (Wave X) coming through. And yes, I am inclined to think that ET's are real and will someday (soon?) play a role within our mainstream society/culture.

Back during the mid-90's things were not as turbulent as they are today. There are too many factors and events going on presently for me not to think that there will not be a major humanity altering event take place within a short time from now. It could happen tomorrow, it could happen within the next year. No one knows the exact time.:waiting:

...to the topTop

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Steve, there is nothing to be afraid of. . .if there is a wave, we can pick up the surf board, and ride; if there isn't a wave, well then, there's time to strip and re-wax that board, sit on the shore, look out at that beautiful blue water, sun on our faces, cold beer in hand and dream of that ever elusive big one. Ever surfed? Me neither, but I love the ocean just the same North Carolina sharks and all!
    Yea, if there isn't a wave, I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures. Anyway, I'll be taking notes.

Thanks.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

donk (17th July 2015), Rocket's Mom (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    RikkiTikkiTavi, that's very interesting. I ran into GLP a few years back. It seemed like a crazy place to me. I'd never come across the name Elaine Belisha, that I recall. Is that red hair?
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Steve, you said : I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures.

That's the difference between 'hope' and 'joy' with hope, there is always expectation, with joy, you are happy anyway.
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    And don't forget that Christians have been predicting Rapture for dozens of years. Some of this Wave stuff is just (subculture) delusions.

I once thought the moon was going to break its rotation and show us it's opposite side. I was psychotic at the time. But, if I had starting posting a mix up of woo new age and pseudo science and making a ton of predictions, I'm certain at least a few people would have believed me. Then, if some one like Bill Ryan or Miles Johnston got their hands on me, told me they believed me, and primed me up (coached, hypnotized me) and put me in front of a camera, a few dozen would believe me.

Some people just go nuts. Corey Goode might actually have gone psychotic, if he's not sanctioned disinfo ... Or just cleverly planned his new contract gig with the help of friends.

Or he's mind controlled, or telling the truth, or or lol
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

donk (17th July 2015)