Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    I doubt very seriously that Bill is part of this ASIO as you are suggesting here. Otherwise why would he have written this and split off from Kerry and DW in the formation of Avalon 2? Does that even make sense?

As he published this here I think it suggests that possibly Kerry and DW are influence by this guy Burns...But is would seem Bill is not.

Does that make me..How you say....A nugget? If logic is a criteria for such than I guess I am.

I never said Bill was part of ASIO, go back and read what I said properly.

Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    Are you referring to info such as this, or such as it was given here:

http://i.imgur.com/ZnE7ddH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4Wx8dPP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yWfQdNZ.jpg

What we have here is him stating/accusing, yet do we have anything more than just that? Don't get me wrong here, Kerry and her "ego thing" are more than apparent an her "work" as of late...well....she sure likes to fly a lot...but you know...just to be fair and all...did Bill actually provide anything more than just his word?

Shortly after Bill changed the record to some extent. He commented him and Kerry had a "limited nuclear exchange" and that they are "fine now". It was my guess at the time that even a "sting operation" does not prevent "keeping up appearances".

So much for integrity, principles and honor...
    Yes, that is some of the info, but I was talking to him on Skype.
    He referred me to that and to another page which says the same thing as the pics you showed.

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I believe:
    What you believe and what you don't isn't really relevant to what actually happened though, is it?
    Don't you guys remember how I became public enemy number one so fast, then got banned?
    Why do you think that is?

Quote Originally posted by Collidescope View Post
    Very interesting conversation.
    I seems that some people are being outed now much more frequently. Like enough people see through it starts showing up "out their" DW and Corey I do think they are outed, now very obvious. Just thinking that Corey is ex-military in a secret space program and allowed to speak, must be because he is allowed to. Fulford, same. If I start to get tired of hearing "the PTB is in trouble, arrests arrests arrests," it wears you out and that is what they want, waiting for the next installment.
    Kerry, she tends to rub people the wrong way, some just can't listen to her, where has she been?.
    Bill has made some mistakes remember he was the one the brought Corey onstage, he had the Satanist on and that was not good for the forum. He has had many other interviews guest that turned out to be well questionable, I always thought he just didn't have time to vet them properly.
    As far as Bill, it makes sense he has probably been approached many many times. I think it comes to this, can they blackmail him. That always works, you work for us and we will not tell everyone about this past this or that. Your forum will not be targeted etc.
    But proof is going to be needed by me to believe it.
    Bills father worked for the Home Office and it's likely that he has since he was young.
    Try this, something quite a few people have done, find info on Bill Ryan from BEFORE project serpo, find info on his mother, who wrote five travel books that sold well.
    Then, try find info on Kerry Cassidy that does not link back to what she wrote......................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Look...We've all made mistakes. Bill is not infallible. I also feel that he has something to share. If he were in bed with Burns...he would not out him. Simple.

How I met Bill Ryan was through Corey. I joined that forum to see something for myself. I then ran into this thread on this Kramer character. It turns out I had heard his video and he said something that peaked my interest. So I contacted this guy and had a three hour long skype with him. It was followed with several emails that were quite WRONG and I cut ties immediately. Most of which was NOT having anything to do with Mars. I saw a thread on him and commented at Avalon. Corey was all into the guy apparently and I contacted him as I didn't want to get into it on the thread and upset all the Kramer believers.

Next thing you know he's getting me involved in a Milab group with Bill Ryan and a few others. In that group I met several outstanding people. I also saw some interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels! Yet at the time this guy Corey was offering counciling? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? After what I read and he wrote? Not likely a good idea!

Later those posts would be requested removed after he departed from Avalon...but not after a full on attack of Bill. Is it any wonder Bill would not want anything to do with him after the attacks?

Personally I don't have a problem with Bill as several do. It's not my thing. I've actually seen some pretty balanced things come from him. I know there are many here who would disagree as they have had such disagreement with Bill. I have not.

Corey told me I was drinking Bill's koolaid. How many are drinking Corey's koolaid?

I'm seriously considering releasing that information I added to the Milab group to just get it out there. If I do I would be asking Bill to release it and it would be far more interesting and BELIEVABLE than Blue Avains I assure you. Why? Because I have the proof.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 16th July 2015 at 17:16.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), Jane56 (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post

Yes, that is some of the info, but I was talking to him on Skype.
    He referred me to that and to another page which says the same thing as the pics you showed.

He mentioned audio recordings. Did you hear any of them? Can they be downloaded from some place?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Jengelen (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    I believe:
    What you believe and what you don't isn't really relevant to what actually happened though, is it?
    Don't you guys remember how I became public enemy number one so fast, then got banned?
    What I believe is that there seems to be intentional deflection from talking about relevant information to what actually happened. That things are easily distorted into what the most vocal people want to believe, or want others to believe...that it's not as easy as it should be to talk about "relevent to what actually happened"...

I don't know how you became public enemy number 1, because just like everything else about this reality we find ourselves, it got distorted....pretty much the same way anyone getting talked about does: imperfect human trapped ego in it for money, fame, adn b!tches is the pattern for the celebs...lowly posters like you and me it's usually that we're "negative" if not actual "trolls"...there's variations of course...and often relevent interesting details...mind sharing any of them with those that weren't there first hand?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Jengelen (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Later those posts would be requested removed after he departed from Avalon...but not after a full on attack of Bill. Is it any wonder Bill would not want anything to do with him after the attacks?
    Not at all...the wonder is why Bill (with Christine's) elevated him to whistleblower-celeb in the first place. And I also wonder why three mods (including his wife) left at the same time during all of that.

Corey told me I was drinking Bill's koolaid. How many are drinking Corey's koolaid?
    How many followers started drinking Corey's koolaid...because of Bill?

If I do I would be asking Bill to release it and it would be far more interesting and BELIEVABLE than Blue Avains I assure you. Why? Because I have the proof.
    That's whistleblower talk, cough it up....
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), Jengelen (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Not at all...the wonder is why Bill (with Christine's) elevated him to whistleblower-celeb in the first place. And I also wonder why three mods (including his wife) left at the same time during all of that.

How many followers started drinking Corey's koolaid...because of Bill?

That's whistleblower talk, cough it up....

I agree! SPILL! What gets me is that you know, its looking worse to me all the time and yet David and Salla and others like Atkins are clinging to the story. If it were false, and they care about their futures doing what they are doing now? Well, one would think then that the only way out of this for David W. or Bill or anyone is to bow out humbly now and just admit they got you. They snuck in, found out what you expected and then told you what you were prone and ready for. But no one has done that so you know its a puzzle. If this falls apart and its looking quite frankly like it is as Corey is banning people for what he presents as good reason on his FB page but there are no disputes or arguments he is just losing it! IMO because the story is unraveling and anyone involved is probably in a panic of sorts if its false. I'm not seeing that tho anyone?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    There's so much that is just looking dubious in regards to this whole thing now. Read Salla's latest article about the SSP? I read the beginning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Here:

Goode’s incredible claims have just received a boost in credibility with a military whistleblower, using the pseudonym ‘Lt Col Gonzales’, authorizing Goode to release summaries of two meetings he recently attended while Goode was absent.

While the content of the most recent meeting attended by Gonzales reveals major new developments, its deeper significance is that there are now two eyewitnesses reporting about the secret space program meetings first revealed by Goode back in March 2015. While Gonzales has decided to maintain his anonymity, the fact that he has approved summaries of two verbal briefings to Goode being released is very significant. It provides a second perspective on the secret “galactic diplomacy” meetings allegedly being conducted, and fresh insight into the different groups, alliances, and processes involved in these meetings.
    http://exopolitics.org/second-eyewit...en-disclosure/

In what reality does credibility get boosted by one person backing himself up? I don't even understand what's going on anymore. I was perplexed, so I looked at DW's site to see if I could make sense of how it's being justified. There was a tweet - him saying that he's being attacked by the "PTB" trying to hack his Twitter account. ??? What does that accomplish? There is absolutely nothing in a Twitter account that is private. It's intended to all just be out there... So, what conclusion are we supposed to come to? Like a big drama-stirring propaganda machine that all leads to attempting to build credibility and induce sympathy. Why? Is it to cover the potential people that could come forward with damning evidence? Is it simply to milk it for all the donations possible? I honestly don't understand how any of it can be rationalized anymore.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    it is all distraction and delineation to prevent you from anticipating (and preparing for) the intergalactic wave which is going to evaporate all of these engineered fabrications....
    I'm thinking that it's already doing it's work. This may very well be the beginning of the evaporation.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    There's so much that is just looking dubious in regards to this whole thing now. Read Salla's latest article about the SSP? I read the beginning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Here:

http://exopolitics.org/second-eyewit...en-disclosure/

In what reality does credibility get boosted by one person backing himself up? I don't even understand what's going on anymore. I was perplexed, so I looked at DW's site to see if I could make sense of how it's being justified. There was a tweet - him saying that he's being attacked by the "PTB" trying to hack his Twitter account. ??? What does that accomplish? There is absolutely nothing in a Twitter account that is private. It's intended to all just be out there... So, what conclusion are we supposed to come to? Like a big drama-stirring propaganda machine that all leads to attempting to build credibility and induce sympathy. Why? Is it to cover the potential people that could come forward with damning evidence? Is it simply to milk it for all the donations possible? I honestly don't understand how any of it can be rationalized anymore.
    I agree with your assessment and have the same exact questions...and pretty much identical perspective--which in Salla-logic gives it deeper significance, so maybe our questions will be answered!!
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    I agree with your assessment and have the same exact questions...and pretty much identical perspective--which in Salla-logic gives it deeper significance, so maybe our questions will be answered!!
    LOL - "The Salla Exponent"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    human made construction (CERN) is not going to stop divine multi dimensional energy that initiates the awakening on a global scale !!!!

(which of course is going to be chaotic though, for those who do not realize what just happened to them are going to drive "nuts" in many cases - help those !!! if you are aware of what is transpiring).

It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

CERN is going to be sabotaged anyway by those entities that are genuinely benevolent to humans. It is not going to happen whatsoever many are going to die though (suicides !! and earth catastrophes) but this is as well inevitable, these following months are being characterized by collapses of old structures! that is, for instance, government and corporation overthrow and so forth.

But in essence this shift is inevitable, CERN has already failed and is not going to succeed at all. easy as that!

one of the next false flag fabrications is tried to be initiated by being linked to Jade Helm. But forget about these hoaxes, they are all manufactured "BS" to mold your brain with fearmongering.

It is essential to be prepared for the energetic impacts. it is going to get obvious also for those who do not follow such information at all, since strange anomalies are most likey going to occur prior to the impact (august/september until the wave may hit around the upcoming solstice) because of higher dimensional overlapping into 3D. This is also going to awaken many humans.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'.

I read Salla's explanation of 'another source' backing it up and it didn't even make sense. Illogical BS.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    reside in inner love and peace when for instance the quadrillion derivates bubble is going to blow up or the earth is going to shake, then you are in league with the incoming energies, you are then going to go through these massive defiances (for the vast majority of the planets population) with ease and bliss, unconditinal love that is going to transmutate you.

You have aside a financal overthrow, energy anomalies, manufactured riots, earth activities, hurricanes, more false flags possible and likely, you have mass vaccination, orchestrated euro collapse, staged narratives, politicians chatter boxing, governments evaporation, geo engineering, colliders, portals, deceptive extra dimensional interference and alike.

You can summarize the aforementioned in two letters:

BS

We are aware of the fact that we are said BS as well, since all is one. But it is going to offer you an epic final chapter in a paramount holographic movie.

STay calm and in love, then you have, as always, nothing to fear but fear itself.

The latter is all over the place in media, news, forum battles, narratives, all external information which is of no relevance for your own alignment with the unfolding improved new multidimensional reality where as reality as such is extrapolated due to easier access to higher dimensional perception while remaining in third density body computer - which is already a kind of preparation for leaving 3D heading to time space.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 16th July 2015 at 20:30.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'.

I read Salla's explanation of 'another source' backing it up and it didn't even make sense. Illogical BS.
    Yea, he jumped the gun even after jumping the gun. Salla sold out a long time ago, IMO.

Long time ago: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/200...salla.html?m=1

But how many are like him? They share anything if it's ufo/alien/illuminati/conspiracy related. Dozens of blog talk radio shows are all over the place, making side money or careers propping up C2C drop outs and wannabes. They make serious investigating a joke, which was the real goal of disinformation before the scam cults flipped it on its heels, where, for instance, if you question something as laughable as Blue Avians, the mesmerized fans shout "paid troll, shill, agent", just like Corey programmed them to do, but before that, just the whole mind set was programmed like that on places like Avalon.
    Last edited by Steve, 17th July 2015 at 00:26.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Look...We've all made mistakes. Bill is not infallible. I also feel that he has something to share. If he were in bed with Burns...he would not out him. Simple.
    You really need to read what I write, not what you think I write.
    Otherwise, I will have to assume you're trolling me and we don't want that, do we?
    As for bill, he is an a rsehole, I know him, I assume you don't.
    You can ask Modwiz and others who have had exposure to him as well.

Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    He mentioned audio recordings. Did you hear any of them? Can they be downloaded from some place?
    Nope, I didn't hear any and know nothing of them, sorry.

And Donknugget, I am not sure what it is that you're asking me....................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (17th July 2015)