Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hmmm, good question, I haven't really thought about motive so much. What are your thoughts? Can business be a good or bad thing? Sensationalism, fame, attention seeking I really dont know? Money in the 3D world is necessary but can be clouded by so many factors. I dont think getting money for value is a bad thing, but creating hype/prefabrications for value is not good. Look today how many youtube channels are after the monetary value from the upload. I can remember when truth was free and a value all its own? So many fall prey to the almighty dollar but can we blame them? So few are holdouts from monetary benefits, Im old school but wish had the resources to provide better evidence. Its a strange cycle wants and needs and beyond my pay scale to know whats right or wrong here. The playng field is not level either.
    My thoughts are that psychology plays a major role in the revealing of the truth as it is personal and varies from person to person (a religion?). Also it should be noted that for a fair share of people truth has a variable value. The business of truth can be, and is, profitable materially and spiritually in some form or another. Corruption of the message is highly probable. Much like the whispered message being repeated from one student to the next only to be realized that the last student whispered to either did not hear the original message, word for word, or they had a different understanding of what the words of the message contained. Therefore, was the truth corrupted? Is this the reason why there was a long and convoluted process for initiates to reach the master level of the mystery schools? Were they actually institutions of learning that taught psychology? And over the course of time became corrupted by the influence of man's ego? The ego which thrives on stimulation, materialism and influence over others?

I feel that it is human nature (the nature of our psych) that we apply a high value (intrinsically) on our personal truth, which is determined by our knowledge and understanding, and we naturally purport to others that our truth is more valuable than another person's. And when the monetary value of the truth is increased, there lies the principal of corruption. So, business can be good or bad, balance is the question to the answer. I prefer a harmonic balance which doesn't vary from one drastic end of the spectrum to the other.

Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Mojo, you're on to something here in a big way. Read this again - you could be talking about politics. You can have the highest of ideals, but once that line into "professional" is crossed, it's like selling your soul into a game that can't be won. Everything becomes distorted. Next thing you know, the publishers and TV people come in (like lobbyists) with promises to line your pockets....and then come the conditions that you're already in too deep to say 'no' to. Then it's too late. Once you allow yourself to be compromised, you're just feeding into the big, convoluted machine that makes all of it easy to discredit.

You, my friend, are doing the good work. You're not sensationalizing for the sake of attention, which is admirable.
    Yes, Rebel&Rocket, I think this is very much politics. Which I think, is part of the ascribed value of one's truth. Unfortunately it seems to be of more value to a few to keep the unwitting chasing their tails and fighting amongst themselves while the very few reap the rewards of imbalance.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), modwiz (11th July 2015), mojo (11th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    The idiot ''anonymous'' with the fake Irish accent is actually Jack Burns, Kerry's ASIO handler.
    Yeah, you won't believe how far away I am....................all the way from Australia.
    FFS.
    Wilcock and Cassidy, two idiots that have WAY too much airtime.
    Good find!!!! Maybe we could get a video with his real voice, so people could compare.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), Lord Sidious (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    The idiot ''anonymous'' with the fake Irish accent is actually Jack Burns, Kerry's ASIO handler.
    Not just Kerry's handler, Emperor Palpatine. He's actually the handler of at least two other so-called researchers (that I know of) in the "alternative media" -- David Wilcock being one of them.

And just as a FYI for all readers of this thread, the guy also happens to be very, very dangerous. I know that from people who've met him, and at least two people have confirmed to me that he has some sort of (potentially artificially) "augmented abilities". A third person has made a similar claim -- and much earlier already -- but said person is one of the so-called researchers who are being "handled" by him.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), Lord Sidious (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    When the handlers and the high level types step forward, it's because they're getting desperate. See Adnan Sakli...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All those augmented abilities, and he still can't do a proper Irish accent. Neither could Keenan.

For all Cabal members reading this thread; They know that a new round of negotiations is opening up, and they have the option to step down as gracefully as possible. All they have to do is attempt to make contact with the civilizations sponsoring our project, and negotiate a stand down. The offer is on the table. It would be better for everyone if as many of them as possible took the offer while the window is open.

Thanks for reading...
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Cearna (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    And just as a FYI for all readers of this thread, the guy also happens to be very, very dangerous.
    He can <censored for the sake of the young Padawan>
    I don't give a fark about him one bit.........................
    Last edited by Aragorn, 12th July 2015 at 02:44. Reason: we sympathize with you, Sid, but let's not get too potty with the vernacular, please. ;)
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th July 2015), Dreamtimer (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Not just Kerry's handler, Emperor Palpatine. He's actually the handler of at least two other so-called researchers (that I know of) in the "alternative media" -- David Wilcock being one of them.
    You got me interested Aragorn. Are there any sites where I can read up on this?

I did some searches but there are apparently several people named Jack Burns.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    You got me interested Aragorn. Are there any sites where I can read up on this?

I did some searches but there are apparently several people named Jack Burns.
    No, but I got his name from two distinct and unrelated people. One of them is still a member here, the other one isn't.

He is the so-called whistle-blower commonly referred to at the old Project Camelot site as "Jake Simpson".
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (12th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy.

For what it's worth, I didn't buy into his story. His body language told me he was lying. Whether he was making it all up or whether it's what he had been ordered to tell Kerry, I don't know.
    He's back out now.

He was in prison (this time) for failing to continue with his registration as a sex offender based on a conviction back in 1998 (purportedly with a 12 - year old) where he served a few years.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7HqoPQenEM
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    No, but I got his name from two distinct and unrelated people. One of them is still a member here, the other one isn't.

He is the so-called whistle-blower commonly referred to at the old Project Camelot site as "Jake Simpson".
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhh - this connects a few more dots. Thanks
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhh - this connects a few more dots. Thanks
    On The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20496

Jake Simsons:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

JAKE SIMPSON'S REVELATION TO DR PAUL LAVIOLETTE THE GALACTIC SUPERWAVE WILL HIT BY 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_6TncuUN0

David Wilcock and 2017.....A pattern folks?
    Last edited by Shadowself, 12th July 2015 at 19:43.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Chester (13th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    On The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20496

Jake Simsons:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

JAKE SIMPSON'S REVELATION TO DR PAUL LAVIOLETTE THE GALACTIC SUPERWAVE WILL HIT BY 2017

David Wilcock and 2017.....A pattern folks?
    Yes, this 2017 keeps popping up. Remember the movie Oblivion? ...."Are you still an effective team?"....lol....anyways, didn't the destroyed baseball stadium show the date 2017? Also, saw the new Arnold movie called Terminator Genisys which revolved around the future date 2017.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_Genisys

As mentioned in the Great Experiment thread, while researching I came across several movie series that seemed to end amazingly in 2017, though this can change. I thought for sure the Divergent Series and the Hunger Games were two of them and possibly The Maze Runner, honestly too lazy to go back and check. This galactic wave of energy has been discussed for quite some time, but who knows. There has been whispers about it from people 'on the hill', if you get what I mean.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Chester (13th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Yes, this 2017 keeps popping up.
    It already started popping up long before the 2012 phenomenon.

• Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock were all talking about 2017 as being the start of the announced/expected paradigm shift, rather than 2012.

• A certain whistle-blowing story that Bill Ryan published -- apparently from two brothers, both of them journalists for (I believe) The New York Times, who were in contact with a high-ranking US naval officer -- contained information about raptor-like reptilians, insectoids and a silicon-based life form known as "the Controllers". According to that story, the Controllers wanted to force ET disclosure by 2017.

Remember the movie Oblivion? ...."Are you still an effective team?"....lol....
    I've got that movie on my hard disk. She should have said "Yes".

...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    It already started popping up long before the 2012 phenomenon.

• Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock were all talking about 2017 as being the start of the announced/expected paradigm shift, rather than 2012.

• A certain whistle-blowing story that Bill Ryan published -- apparently from two brothers, both of them journalists for (I believe) The New York Times, who were in contact with a high-ranking US naval officer -- contained information about raptor-like reptilians, insectoids and a silicon-based life form known as "the Controllers". According to that story, the Controllers wanted to force ET disclosure by 2017.

I've got that movie on my hard disk. She should have said "Yes".
    LOL, oh and hey...just noticed...she has red hair.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Chester (13th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    LOL, oh and hey...just noticed...she has red hair.
    Yeah, and brown and blonde too. (Here's the Wonkypedia article on Andrea Riseborough. )

It's amazing how quickly the hair on the head of a female can change color...

(The woman on the right -- or Andrea's left -- is of course the infamous Madonna Louise Ciccone.)

...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015)