Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Trudell was the Man >>>>>>>>>>>insight and wisdom from Life Experience>>>>no armchair warrior for him!!

Thks for posting RikkiTikkiTavi.

Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    The conundrum of the human condition. That is the reason, Steve. There are some people that feel more secure, happy, confident to "believe" in something someone has predicted or said, rather than spend the time and do the hard work and research to discover or prove the information to be true or false. This is what I, and maybe a few or more other people are referring to when it is stated "your reality/truth". Without searching for knowledge and the understanding of it, to be "told" what it is, is no more than memorizing or, it could even be called "programming" you with another persons knowledge and understanding of whatever the subject is. Is that freedom? Or, would you "believe" that is freedom? I think not. But, a lot of people would be content and happy believing that is freedom. And we can thank our modern education systems and media industries for that.

Then there are people who have an understanding psychology to some degree and use that to deliberately take advantage and "control" people or groups of people. Basically a psychopath. Most "follyticians" fall into this category.

Psychology is a very broad subject and there is practically an inexhaustable amount of research material available to learn more. However, you know this, I'm sure.

With new discoveries within quantum physics, mechanics and computing there are more and more metaphysical theories being proven that were once scoffed at by the scientific community. So it is not so far fetched, for example, that there is a high energy "wave" that the planet will be/is traversing through. And consider that we are all basically energy of some type that is affected by electromagnetics, as is just about everything is.

Consider this as well; The mass material is only 1% of an atom, the other 99%? What is it? It's energy vibrating at a different rate than the 1%. But yet a rock feels solid and has weight, that is only the 1% of it's atomic composition.

While you're researching, look into experiments done with hypnosis, pretty amazing stuff.

This could go on and on. Can I prove that the supernatural exists? No. Can you prove that it doesn't? I don't think so. This is why I said to do your own research and define what "your" reality is and find out who and what you are. Not what someone else tells you what you are. They are not you. How can they know what and who you are?!

One last thing, if you have a spare 30 minutes, consider watching this video and pay attention to what is said about a few words like; "belief" and "think".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbv_m1QX8U
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

mojo (18th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you......
    Latest thing out, it's called a joke......................

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The notorious 18, eh? Got to keep an eye on those people.
    I try, but some of em never answer calls...................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2015), Chester (18th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I don't understand why we can basically mock or crap on people like Corey and DW and Greer and anyone we have a problem with, but Steve posts a well research not attacking private thread about BR and it has be put down the memory hole.

Can someone explain to me what made it more "hearsay" and "responsible to remove" than anything else? Why bill seems to get protection no other alt media celeb seems to get to enjoy?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Lord Sidious (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    As if MI5/6 is waiting for Bill Ryan... I mean, honestly, who the f#ck is Bill Ryan?!
    Apparently someone who has threads trying to explain a perspective about him deleted from here. What does that tell you?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Pretty odd that no one talks about that video/audio ... anywhere. Kind of revealing, and re: anyone who still stands by BR.
    Only a little through it, but it seems the points you (tried to) make about it would be easily rationalized away as your negative perception of their totally "well intended" and world healing plan...or even as something that they were not aware of the possible insidious side you point out.

I tend to agree with or at least lean toward your perception, but you have to know by now the other two that are out there, after all...how else could this "community" continue to exist after two decades?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you.... Recently have been thinking of my approach to presenting information and Im not happy when tearing down. So now it's a personal quest of building up instead of dividing and supporting all people's that are seekers of the truth. I have been on the other side for sure, too much, the divisive way so why not try another way, a more reflective approach even looking at Wilcock, and Corey. After all its not fun beating a dead horse...
    When there's deliberate decpetion or otherwise conflicting "truths", there's going to be "divisiveness"...it's not the conflict or divide that needs to be avoided to "stop flogging the dead horse", it's facing it head on, with loving detachment, not letting the emotional hooks or beliefs you're attached to deflect from getting to a reality more people can agree upon
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

sandy (19th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The notorious 18, eh? Got to keep an eye on those people.
    Yeah especially when they join up new elite groups formed by internet alt media celebs
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I don't understand why we can basically mock or crap on people like Corey and DW and Greer and anyone we have a problem with, but Steve posts a well research not attacking private thread about BR and it has be put down the memory hole.

Can someone explain to me what made it more "hearsay" and "responsible to remove" than anything else? Why bill seems to get protection no other alt media celeb seems to get to enjoy?
    I asked to have it deleted. It was a writing exercise, rant/vent, more so now that I re-wrote it and posted it elsewhere. It's a bit more of an attack now. It gets insulting toward the end, and not just toward Bill, but Avalon's fringe mindset.
    Last edited by Steve, 18th July 2015 at 16:42.
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), donk (18th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Yeah especially when they join up new elite groups formed by internet alt media celebs
    WotchutalkinaboutWillis?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

donk (18th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    ahhh.... hard to read the meaning behind words sometimes, I probably would have got it if I was seeing your non-verbal cues ...
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

modwiz (18th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I asked to have it deleted. It was a writing exercise, rant/vent, more so now that I re-wrote it and posted it elsewhere. It's a bit more of an attack now. It gets insulting toward the end, and not just toward Bill, but Avalon's fringe mindset.

I thought it was a well thought out and well written exercise then. I see no reason to attack. Just stick with the facts as you know them or suspect them to be and point out the diff between when it is which. I think most of us have felt much the same. The way I see this, if it is as they say, and for the 'good' of humanity then all of it will become common knowledge shortly anyway, so why pay a dime? I mean really, and if you don't hear about it (and you won't btw in case you have not figured this out yet) well it simply means it wasn't real at all and it was yet another exercise.

At least Steve had the decency to say his was what it was up front. The sky isn't going to fall per say. What is going to happen is the foundation of the entire thing will collapse and then in the rotting mess we clean up. Hopefully as in any garden when that rot starts to really fester and smell some great new green shoots with good roots and brighter wiser light will take over instead of more of that which only goes out at the first opportunity of growth beyond it's own borders to strangle off all the other plants conflicting with them for territory and space. The entire repeats if that is the case and I guess in some way that is up to the survivors not any of the people here.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th July 2015), donk (18th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015), Steve (18th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    For what it is worth, I understand where you, Steve, appear to be in regards to all this. I also see you are as frustrated with it all as I was up until a few weeks back when it was pointed out to me that I was clearly obsessed about it and that this was not any good for anyone I am effecting nor myself.

And I saw it was true (for me) and so... I dissolved the issues within myself. Nothing changed about the issues... the facts of the issues, but what did change is how I let it effect me which caused a domino effect upon others I saw was no good for anyone.

I am just saying - my emotions had taken over and this became no good.

Its funny too, Steve... Atticus gave me that recording himself four or so months back. I started to see the underbelly then too. Pretty ugly. Pretty sad how humans can become. Makes it hard to even feel comfortable with being a human yet I have to look at all this as a challenge for me to personally rise above. And that's where I am at today - just doing what I can to rise above.
    Last edited by Chester, 19th July 2015 at 03:24.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2015), Dreamtimer (19th July 2015), modwiz (18th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015), RUSirius (19th July 2015), Steve (18th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post

Its funny too, Steve... Atticus gave me that recording himself four or so months back. I started to see the underbelly then too. Pretty ugly. Pretty sad how humans can become.
    Can you (or someone else) please make a short and to the point summary of the recording here in this thread? (few sentences, no need to go at length)
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Latest thing out, it's called a joke......................

I try, but some of em never answer calls...................
    Try calling sometime. I made the last one. Or, prepare for incoming. Not letting you get away with your whining.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Lord Sidious (19th July 2015), mojo (18th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    Can you (or someone else) please make a short and to the point summary of the recording here in this thread? (few sentences, no need to go at length)
    I feel uncomfortable to make any statement about it frankly. But I listened to it all and did so more than once... sometimes several sections many times to try and understand as best as I could.

This, along with all my experiences since January 5th of this year have revealed to me much of my (hopefully former) naivety.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop