Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Capitalism, Corporatism & American Exceptionalism

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    You see that cartoon I posted above, with the little kids' shoes, and the Israeli soldiers calling them combat boots? You just showed me that this is also how you think. This really is disgusting to me. I really don't think I can talk to you for much longer. I can't have a discussion with someone who supports the murder of thousands of innocent people, including thousands of children, and defends it with their useless political pride as if they're defending their favorite candidate in a presidential election. You get no points for that. So cold and calculated, the way you justify the murder of so many people. I hope you have to see all the pictures and watch all the videos some time. The situation is so lopsided it's not even a joke.
    I fully second your thoughts on this, brother, and I too have made the decision to walk out of this debate.

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    -- Winston Churchill
    Last edited by Aragorn, 10th July 2015 at 21:00. Reason: typographical correction
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    If you think Netanyahu is really "in charge" of Israel then you should reconsider. Again, this is a country created by the Rothschilds. If Obama and Cameron and Harper and Hollande and Merkel and all of these people are puppets (and I don't know about you but I believe they are, since these are all "cabal" countries) then why would Israel be some exception? Don't tell me you believe this country is actually blessed by God and really exceptional to all other nations of Earth.

If I was president of Israel I would probably be killed pretty quickly. But what Israel needs to do is establish peace first and foremost. Then there needs to be reconciliation for everything the Israeli government has been doing for the past however many years, in terms of seizing Palestinian property. It would undoubtedly be a complex situation to resolve, but what is obviously not the answer is killing children and other innocent people.
    The truth was exposed by CNN on the ground.

The bad guys in Gaza are using the children as : Human Shields.

Then CNN and OTHER news organizations were ATTACKED for exposing the truth.

Thanks
    This is all done intentionally to justify what Israel does. Israel kills children, blows up hospitals, they do not give a damn who they are killing. Of course they are going to send a few Mossad agents to shoot a firecracker out of a pipe so they look like they have an excuse when the media starts showing what they are doing.

"Innocent victims" in quotes. So even if someone did shoot a rocket from beside their house, they're not really innocent anymore. That's what you're saying, right? So those children are soldiers now too, and their parents, and grandmas and grandpas and everyone else Israel blows up. It's all fair game to you I guess. Why don't you just say what most Israelis are brainwashed into thinking, that the Palestinians really aren't people at all. They're just animals. If you kill animals it's not so bad. Just go ahead and say it.

You see that cartoon I posted above, with the little kids' shoes, and the Israeli soldiers calling them combat boots? You just showed me that this is also how you think. This really is disgusting to me. I really don't think I can talk to you for much longer. I can't have a discussion with someone who supports the murder of thousands of innocent people, including thousands of children, and defends it with their useless political pride as if they're defending their favorite candidate in a presidential election. You get no points for that. So cold and calculated, the way you justify the murder of so many people. I hope you have to see all the pictures and watch all the videos some time. The situation is so lopsided it's not even a joke.

Three times in case you missed it the first two.
    Oh wait.

Wasn't there a WAR around the year 1967 ???

During the WAR Israel was ATTACKED by how many nations????

That is why the map changed from 1967 - 2005.

You left that part out. LOL

---------------------------------

Children used as Human Shields = You are blaming the wrong people

CNN saw the Big Picture. Why can't you?

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Yes, poor old innocent Rothschild Israel, getting picked on by its militarily superior neighbors. Oh wait...

How did the Rothschilds make their banking fortune again? Oh yeah, by orchestrating wars and then controlling both sides financially.

And how does CNN tell the difference between a legitimate terrorist and a Mossad provocateur?

Did you catch that?

Since when do fundamentalist Islamic terrorists have a star of david tattooed on their chest?

Have you ever heard of Mossad? Remember the dancing Israeli "students" who were celebrating on 9/11 when the planes crashed into the towers? Here are the people you love so much, celebrating 9/11 as it is still happening, which I'm sure they were involved in.

Once again I can't understand how you can believe in a cabal and illuminati but you actually believe what they show you on the mainstream media. That is a total disconnect I cannot comprehend. Maybe you are new to the alternative community and have not had enough time to let all of this information sink in. Maybe you are a member of the Israeli "Jewish Internet Defense Force."

Who fired first??? You have still not showed me anything from Israel comparable to the above. Do you think the US should indiscriminately bomb Mexican cities across the border because of the drug cartels?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    Plan all along : Start World War III and depopulate the Earth from : 7 Billion down to about 500 Million.

- Elites hide in their Elitist Subterranean Cities for about 50 years and then retake the Earth -
    Come on nugget, stop messing around and trollin, you know full well what is going on........................

When Ann Coulter goes to a liberal University like the University of Connecticut she is "shouted down".

Why is that?
    Because she is a cretin.
    In fact, she has the IQ of half a house brick and it isn't the smart end.....................

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I seriously wonder where you're getting this information. Would that be The National Enquirer, by any chance?
    Our old friend is correct, there was indeed an ICBM launched off the coast of LA in the daytime.
    The media not only filmed it and put it on tv, they said it was a plane in the distance!

The truth was exposed by CNN on the ground.

The bad guys in Gaza are using the children as : Human Shields.

Then CNN and OTHER news organizations were ATTACKED for exposing the truth.
    Stop sh!tt!n us man, you know full well what is going on..........................

And as for you lot debating about Israel/Palestine, if you pick either side, you're an idiot.
    Grow up, you lot know better than this................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), blufire (10th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), JByas (10th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015), The One (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Lord Sidious, Your comments are most welcome and appreciated. And Aragorn and bsbray. It's tragic and maddening.

I saw a book the other day by A. Coulter entitled, Slander, and my comment was, "Oh look, an autobiography."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2015), bsbray (11th July 2015), Hugh Mann (11th July 2015), Lord Sidious (11th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015)