Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Capitalism, Corporatism & American Exceptionalism

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    You aren't allergic to all that stuff I posted above are you? It didn't take you long to come up with these few lines after I posted. I don't think you really even read it. But I recommend that you do. I even posted pictures for you so you can spend a few seconds looking at something other than just text.

Last I checked Israel is not part of the BRICS either.
    Yeah, i read the post.

That's the past. What about today and the future for Israel ???

----------------
    Something to consider .....Israel has the power to Kill Them All but doesn't do that. Why?

Could it be they are not EXACTLY like Adolf Hitler ?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    When Ann Coulter goes to a liberal University like the University of Connecticut she is "shouted down".

Why is that?
    I don't even know who Ann Coulter is. I live on one of those chunks of dry land commonly known as "Not America".

Depopulate the Earth: Plan 1 failed November 8, 2010....................remember that?
    The Cabal doesn't go by calendar dates. They go from event to event, because that is how the whole universe works.

Missile launched from a submarine just off the coast of California. False Flag Fail : Obama
    I seriously wonder where you're getting this information. Would that be The National Enquirer, by any chance?

The only missile I know of which was launched from a submarine off the coast of California was the one that hit the Pentagon on "9/11".

Reason: The Cabal lost the election November 2010. Nancy Pelosi thrown into a broom closet. Hello, Speaker Boehner!

The House has the Power of the Purse.
    Do you seriously and honestly think that the Cabal would be so stupid as to let its plans and its power depend on the outcome of elections? They control the elections, which enables them to park their minions wherever they want, whenever they want.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Something to consider .....Israel has the power to Kill Them All but doesn't do that. Why?

They are trying to kill them all. They're just doing it with very careful planning and timing, so as to not draw the world's suspicion onto themselves that they are in fact doing the exact same thing as Hitler and Stalin did. And meanwhile, they've got the USA, the UK and the bureaucrats of the EU to defend them against the public opinion.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th July 2015), Phoenix (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't even know who Ann Coulter is. I live on one of those chunks of dry land commonly known as "Not America".

The Cabal doesn't go by calendar dates. They go from event to event, because that is how the whole universe works.

I seriously wonder where you're getting this information. Would that be The National Enquirer, by any chance?

The only missile I know of which was launched from a submarine off the coast of California was the one that hit the Pentagon on "9/11".

Do you seriously and honestly think that the Cabal would be so stupid as to let its plans and its power depend on the outcome of elections? They control the elections, which enables them to park their minions wherever they want, whenever they want.
    They control elections?

Well, they blew it in November 2014. GOP grabbed control on the U.S. Senate. - Obama = Lame Duck -

GOP grabbed more seats in the House of Representatives.

They tried to SHUTDOWN the election by launching another rocket October 28, 2014.

EMP bomb on board. It didn't quite reach the required altitude for EMP detonation.

- Shut down the power grid on the east coast and election stopped/postponed -

False Flag Fail

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Yeah, i read the post.

That's the past. What about today and the future for Israel ???
    Have you seen anything to indicate the situation is any different? What, do you think the Rothschild would just say, "Ah, you know what. After all this effort to create this nation. Nah, nevermind, we're going away now. See you guys later."

And check the maps I posted. This systematic genocide has been happening over decades. It is still happening. The Israelis are still taking bulldozers into Palestinian communities, leveling everything, and building new walls and new Israeli subdivisions behind them. Not because they're running out of room within their own already-overly-enlarged borders, but because they want to completely eradicated the Palestinian territories.

Yes, they are not exactly like Hitler. You know why? Because Hitler did too much too fast and quickly brought lots of nations into war with him. Israel has been committing their war crimes more slowly, over larger periods of time. Check the maps I posted again. Still happening. And did you read what I posted about how Gaza is sealed up tighter than a gerbil's butt hole? If any weapons are getting into or out of Gaza, I guarantee that Mossad is involved. It's like putting a toy gun into the hands of a child and then using it as an excuse to shoot that child. Really it's worse, because Israel has been killing unarmed children by the hundreds with their bombing of schools, markets and apartment buildings.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th July 2015 at 17:52.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Phoenix (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    They are trying to kill them all. They're just doing it with very careful planning and timing, so as to not draw the world's suspicion onto themselves that they are in fact doing the exact same thing as Hitler and Stalin did. And meanwhile, they've got the USA, the UK and the bureaucrats of the EU to defend them against the public opinion.
    Israel has a simple defense that is working: Who fired 1st ???

When other nations complained, Ben responded with simply: " What would you do ? "

Thanks
    Have you seen anything to indicate the situation is any different? What, do you think the Rothschild would just say, "Ah, you know what. After all this effort to create this nation. Nah, nevermind, we're going away now. See you guys later."

And check the maps I posted. This systematic genocide has been happening over decades. It is still happening. The Israelis are still taking bulldozers into Palestinian communities, leveling everything, and building new walls and new Israeli subdivisions behind them. Not because they're running out of room within their own already-overly-enlarged borders, but because they want to completely eradicated the Palestinian territories.

Yes, they are not exactly like Hitler. You know why? Because Hitler did too much too fast and quickly brought lots of nations into war with him. Israel has been committing their war crimes more slowly, over larger periods of time. Check the maps I posted again. Still happening. And did you read what I posted about how Gaza is sealed up tighter than a gerbil's butt hole? If any weapons are getting into or out of Gaza, I guarantee that Mossad is involved. It's like putting a toy gun into the hands of a child and then using it as an excuse to shoot that child. Really it's worse, because Israel has been killing unarmed children by the hundreds with their bombing of schools, markets and apartment buildings.
    I think IF Israel really wanted to "completely eradicate the Palestinian territories" they would have done it by now. It's July 2015.

Thanks
    Oh, Aragorn....here is that Ann Coulter link:

She was shouted down at the University of Connecticut.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/c...he-ap-rejoices

Thanks
    I think IF Israel really wanted to "completely eradicate the Palestinian territories" they would have done it by now. It's July 2015.
    You should really read the well-informed replies you are receiving to your bigoted comments. That way you would be able to stop yourself from repeating your already refuted nonsense.

Thanks
    Israel has a simple defense that is working: Who fired 1st ???

Who fired first? The dead kid or her dad?

(That's probably not really her dad. He may already be dead too considering the whole building was destroyed. This is a common story in Gaza, for whole families to be blown apart at once.)

Can you show me anything like this from Israel?

Israel is also using white phosphorus by the way, which is chemical warfare.

This is what white phosphorus causes:

Who fired first????

In the 1940's, if people were as much of jingos for the Nazis as you seem now for the Israelis, there was no Internet to keep a permanent record of their remarks. I would think twice of what kind of regimes I support so vehemently, especially when they are committing war crimes.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th July 2015 at 18:16.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Phoenix (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Even as slowly as they are committing this genocide, there is still plenty of world outcry if you opened your eyes wide enough. There are documentaries detailing everything Israel has been doing. Israeli shipping was boycotted last year on the West Coast. European nations were boycotting Israeli production. The Israelis (in their typical manipulative fashion) even started labeling their own goods as being made in Gaza (what a joke) so that they would get around the boycotts.

Israel is a tiny nation. They could be easily defeated by a European coalition, or the United States, or any configuration of western nations. That is why they don't just simply kill everyone at once. They spread it out over decades. And these western nations find it easier to look the other way. Israel can't afford to tick everyone off all at once.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Phoenix (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Even as slowly as they are committing this genocide, there is still plenty of world outcry if you opened your eyes wide enough. There are documentaries detailing everything Israel has been doing. Israeli shipping was boycotted last year on the West Coast. European nations were boycotting Israeli production. The Israelis (in their typical manipulative fashion) even started labeling their own goods as being made in Gaza (what a joke) so that they would get around the boycotts.

Israel is a tiny nation. They could be easily defeated by a European coalition, or the United States, or any configuration of western nations. That is why they don't just simply kill everyone at once. They spread it out over decades. And these western nations find it easier to look the other way. Israel can't afford to tick everyone off all at once.
    If you were in charge of Israel, what would you do?

Thanks
    People on the ground saw the rockets being moved around and DELIBERATELY fired next to civilian residences.

That way when Israel returns fire and there is collateral damage then GAZA can trot out the "innocent victims" of big bad Israel.

It's a Public Relations technique.

It failed by the way. CNN was there and saw the technique. THEN CNN was attacked for exposing The TRUTH !!!!!!!

Thanks
    If you were in charge of Israel, what would you do?
    If you think Netanyahu is really "in charge" of Israel then you should reconsider. Again, this is a country created by the Rothschilds. If Obama and Cameron and Harper and Hollande and Merkel and all of these people are puppets (and I don't know about you but I believe they are, since these are all "cabal" countries) then why would Israel be some exception? Don't tell me you believe this country is actually blessed by God and really exceptional to all other nations of Earth.

If I was president of Israel I would probably be killed pretty quickly. But what Israel needs to do is establish peace first and foremost. Then there needs to be reconciliation for everything the Israeli government has been doing for the past however many years, in terms of seizing Palestinian property. It would undoubtedly be a complex situation to resolve, but what is obviously not the answer is killing children and other innocent people.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Lord Sidious (10th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    People on the ground saw the rockets being moved around and DELIBERATELY fired next to civilian residences.
    This is all done intentionally to justify what Israel does. Israel kills children, blows up hospitals, they do not give a damn who they are killing. Of course they are going to send a few Mossad agents to shoot a firecracker out of a pipe so they look like they have an excuse when the media starts showing what they are doing.

That way when Israel returns fire and there is collateral damage then GAZA can trot out the "innocent victims" of big bad Israel.
    "Innocent victims" in quotes. So even if someone did shoot a rocket from beside their house, they're not really innocent anymore. That's what you're saying, right? So those children are soldiers now too, and their parents, and grandmas and grandpas and everyone else Israel blows up. It's all fair game to you I guess. Why don't you just say what most Israelis are brainwashed into thinking, that the Palestinians really aren't people at all. They're just animals. If you kill animals it's not so bad. Just go ahead and say it.

You see that cartoon I posted above, with the little kids' shoes, and the Israeli soldiers calling them combat boots? You just showed me that this is also how you think. This really is disgusting to me. I really don't think I can talk to you for much longer. I can't have a discussion with someone who supports the murder of thousands of innocent people, including thousands of children, and defends it with their useless political pride as if they're defending their favorite candidate in a presidential election. You get no points for that. So cold and calculated, the way you justify the murder of so many people. I hope you have to see all the pictures and watch all the videos some time. The situation is so lopsided it's not even a joke.

Three times in case you missed it the first two.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th July 2015 at 18:40.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Phoenix (11th July 2015)