Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creative Precognition - what is your experience?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

Creative Precognition - what is your experience?

This thread is for sharing 'creative precognitions', in whatever arena of creativity you have had experiences that you have (usually, but not always, later) recognized as precognitive (future sighted; pre-recognition).

I've written a post about the ways I've experienced this here: Walking with the Muse: Creative Precognition.
    (Apologies for linking it, rather than posting here, it takes quite a while to individually load the photos onto a thread.)

How have you experienced precognition through art, music, writing, dance or any other creative area in your life, not just 'the arts'? (That could include breathing!)
    Have you had 'Aha' moments years later? Or are you aware of the feeling/knowing of future sensing while you're 'in' the creative flow itself? Has it opened you to a different sense of reality, time, existence, connectedness with life, nature, animals, other people, ETs, subtle beings and/or dimensions?
    Have you noticed changes or shifts in the kind, depth, or range of your precognitions, especially in the last few years?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (7th July 2015), lcam88 (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015), RealityCreation (9th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    This thread is for sharing 'creative precognitions', in whatever arena of creativity you have had experiences that you have (usually, but not always, later) recognized as precognitive (future sighted; pre-recognition).

I've written a post about the ways I've experienced this here: Walking with the Muse: Creative Precognition.
    (Apologies for linking it, rather than posting here, it takes quite a while to individually load the photos onto a thread.)

How have you experienced precognition through art, music, writing, dance or any other creative area in your life, not just 'the arts'? (That could include breathing!)
    Have you had 'Aha' moments years later? Or are you aware of the feeling/knowing of future sensing while you're 'in' the creative flow itself? Has it opened you to a different sense of reality, time, existence, connectedness with life, nature, animals, other people, ETs, subtle beings and/or dimensions?
    Have you noticed changes or shifts in the kind, depth, or range of your precognitions, especially in the last few years?
    Yes!

I was contemplating designs of free energy devices and received one. It was two words that entered my mind that til this day sheds light on many subjects in very interesting and meaningful ways. The two words: electron spin

I cannot see anything in the same way as I did before since.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (7th July 2015), grannyfranny (8th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Yes!

I was contemplating designs of free energy devices and received one. It was two words that entered my mind that til this day sheds light on many subjects in very interesting and meaningful ways. The two words: electron spin

I think this could be similar to tapping into 'the field'(aether field). You've probably read the discussions where its been documented that certain inventions have come to fruition in different parts of the world at the same time? It makes me wonder how often this really happens and we don't realize we're even doing it(tapping into 'the field').

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

grannyfranny (8th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015), lcam88 (7th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I think this could be similar to tapping into 'the field'(aether field). You've probably read the discussions where its been documented that certain inventions have come to fruition in different parts of the world at the same time? It makes me wonder how often this really happens and we don't realize we're even doing it(tapping into 'the field').
    Yes, I have read some discussions. The ones that dwell on the great evil oppressor using it to spy... yeah, NEXT. But some of it makes sense. I especially like Dr Pete Peterson's explanation about this "information field".

I do have "foreign" ideas enter my mind from time to time, but on this occasion I really had a moment with a likeness to an epiphany. The strangest thing though, the next day, even while still in awe of it all, I still could not make it fit the details of free energy devices that I'd been contemplating up til then. Maybe the overall realization from message was that my ideas where crap. (most perpetual motion claims are too IMO) :shrug:

In regards to how often it may be... I have no evidence that it doesn't actually happens all the time. Science and medicine, in their attempts to explain the brain to an oblivion of names and functions, still admit they have more questions than answers. Maybe that is actually how memory itself works, (tapping the aether field and receiving "personalized" responses based on our specific "neural frequencies"). And if that idea has any merit for consideration at all, if we manage to change our frequency in some subtle way, we would access something that is not quite from our "personal" knowledge, sometimes very faintly and we don't notice, or other times maybe more strongly. And maybe that is how many of us rationalize the passed life paradigm.

Amnesia could be explained as an involuntary shift in the neural patterns that puts personal memories "out of phase" with the individual... I find I'm good at "making stuff up" as you can see; sometimes called creativity but still not something to shun, IMO.
    Last edited by lcam88, 7th July 2015 at 18:00.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (7th July 2015), Dreamtimer (9th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Yes!

Then no matter what has or has not eventuated in 'real' terms from those two words (yet), do you feel that you have experienced an incalculable gain already?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), grannyfranny (8th July 2015), lcam88 (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Love this observation, Divine Feminine, and also feel this is true.
    Some years ago, I'd written a fantasy novel with blue-skinned characters in it. Just when ready to look for a publisher, the movie 'Avatar' came out, and most of my writing friends thought it would be impossible to get a publisher, because what I'd done would seem 'copycat' of that movie. At the time, I could hardly believe it, but now do see/feel how the same/similar concepts, visions and ideas crop up simultaneously all over the place. I've particularly noticed it in the SF/fantasy writing arena, but it could happen (and does) in any creative area....and I've known some folk to get quite irate at the feeling their vision/concept (while still unpublished or even in early first draft) has been somehow mysteriously 'stolen'.
    That's if you're coming from an 'ownership' viewpoint, but from a unified field of consciousness understanding, it makes perfect sense that energies - one could even say 'higher frequencies' - are picked up synchronistically by several of even many individuals focused into specific creative 'bands'....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), grannyfranny (8th July 2015), lcam88 (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've heard about athletes, artists, surgeons, dancers and more who use the dreamtime or a hypnagogic state to practice their art/skill. Not sure if this qualifies as precognition. More like pre-creation.

As I explore possibilities in dreams, many of them are likely creative possibilities. As I engage in creative activity I follow my instincts. So the precognition is present in the form of the instinctive directions or actions I choose.

Imagination is a very powerful thing. I see that in dreams and waking life. Imagination-> creativity-> manifestation. It's nice to be able to try things out in dreams first.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

grannyfranny (8th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015), lcam88 (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've heard about athletes, artists, surgeons, dancers and more who use the dreamtime or a hypnagogic state to practice their art/skill. Not sure if this qualifies as precognition. More like pre-creation.

As I explore possibilities in dreams, many of them are likely creative possibilities. As I engage in creative activity I follow my instincts. So the precognition is present in the form of the instinctive directions or actions I choose.

Imagination is a very powerful thing. I see that in dreams and waking life. Imagination-> creativity-> manifestation. It's nice to be able to try things out in dreams first.
    Good point, Dreamtimer. Yes, I've experienced that too, particularly as a weaver - I had dreams of sitting at the loom, weaving, and the image being woven into the tapestry felt like it got 'imprinted' somehow, like a musician, when a piece of music gets fixed in their muscle memory. Then I wove those pieces in 'real life'....so where is the boundary...?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Then no matter what has or has not eventuated in 'real' terms from those two words (yet), do you feel that you have experienced an incalculable gain already?
    Most certainly.

EDIT: I actually feel that I am receiving quite a lot of information. I go so far as to say that I'm not sure I can claim authorship or originality for many of the ideas I entertain.
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th July 2015 at 17:41.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), Joanna (9th July 2015), RealityCreation (9th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Visualization is the term that was used when I was an athlete way back in the day. You envision yourself perfecting a maneuver or performance. Then you go and do it. It doesn't always work out exactly, but I've heard that almost all professionals use the technique.

Bashar (channeled info, beware) has said some very very interesting things about manifestation. The paradox.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th July 2015), Joanna (9th July 2015), RealityCreation (9th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Few years ago I created a language of unity that can write all speaking languages by humans.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th July 2015), Joanna (9th July 2015), modwiz (9th July 2015), RealityCreation (9th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by hughe View Post
    Few years ago I created a language of unity that can write all speaking languages by humans.
    I am laughing. Saw the quote on the posts 'tree' and said to myself "Yeah right". Opened the thread and saw it was Hughe. Then I took it seriously. I am heading off to bed soon after a very busy day and feel too retarded to look into it right now. Look forward to checking it out when I can give it the respect it deserves.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Joanna (9th July 2015), RealityCreation (9th July 2015)

Thanks
    Modwiz, I wonder how many emails have gone out already?

Joanna, sounds like the boundary, for you, is malleable. You're bringing your worlds together as you create. My mother-in-law was a weaver. We found out it goes back to the Magees in Ireland. They make a good tweed.

Hughe, I'm fascinated by your language. How does it work?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (9th July 2015)

Thanks
    lcam88, yes, visualization. I do that with crochet when I make up something new. I think some people can move into that liminal state as they're visualizing. Some, like Dali, create directly from it.

What is this paradox related to manifestation? I'm very very curious.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (9th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Joanna, 10th July 2015 at 04:52. Reason: quotes removed due to OP's request for deletion of his post