Thread: UFO disguised as cloud

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

UFO disguised as cloud

This one is very strange as it moves different than the other clouds and changes shape quickly. In 2011 a daytime UFO came overhead in Oregon less than 500 feet and could see it as an energetic movement in a rough shape of a large disk. (I described this in a past thread as shimmery particles, like the 1970's star trek episodes of the transporter look) Im pretty convinced based on that sighting that they do this type of stealth behaviour to hide from view. When I witnessed the shimmery cloud there were no other clouds in the sky and probably would not have detected it but closeness overhead provided the opportunity.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (7th July 2015), Aragorn (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (7th July 2015), Frances (7th July 2015), GCS1103 (7th July 2015), Gretchen (9th July 2015), jimmer (7th July 2015), Joanna (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    when listening to the narration he says, a couple of times, "sparkerly lights." I didnt see such a contrast as in this video as the daytime Oregon sighting as it was more subtle but did have those "sparkerly" aspects.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (7th July 2015), jimmer (7th July 2015), Joanna (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    that baby is really traveling. huh.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2015), Ciauzar (7th July 2015), Jengelen (8th July 2015), Joanna (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Mojo, this is from last week here. It's the only one I've seen where the cloudship form looked 'shimmery' or sparkly, but that hasn't come out in the photo. In close-up, it also looks as though it has whales swimming around in it.

That's a Boeing passenger plane in the bottom right corner, which gives a good sense of the scale of the ship.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015), Jengelen (7th July 2015), jimmer (7th July 2015), lcam88 (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    This site in the Netherlands picked up on the vid you posted, mojo...but also, have a look at the second vid below, big disc cloudship, near a football match. I guess that measn they want to be seen, while in disguise:
    http://www.niburu.co/index.php?optio...:ufo&Itemid=47

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I saw that same thing one morning in my drive way! It was a foggy morning and I thought it was fog just like that until it moved!

Also, now that I see it again I should post this.. I am someone that was taken by one of these life forms as a 'misty light' out in front of my grandmother's house right by the Potomac River where I grew up which is just what I told my mother I saw. A hand came out of this cloud and when it grabbed my hand I was in the fog, and could not see, could not tell where I was and yet felt like I was now floating! Next thing I knew I was on a table! The details are something like this.

I was taken and missing from 10:30am EST to approx. 4:30 pm when 3 years old. Radio reports were broadcast, fireman and police searched and waded rivers looking for me and they found me finally thanks to a local business owner that nearly accidentally hit me on a two lane road in Md. I started out in WV and was found wandering in another state by this man that ran the local dry cleaners in my home town, who heard the report and descriptions on the radio as he traveled. Then once he realized who I was he goes to pick me up and I fight him kicking and pushing cause you know I don't know the guy!

He is fussing too going now now, I'm going to take you home and that stopped me! I wanted nothing more at the time so I submitted and he had me. Then he took me to the front seat of his panel truck with writing on the side and a big ole bench seat I can barely see out of and turns around only to get me home that day thanks to the radio report. He kept saying I was "Betty's" boy and I better be Betty's boy and then he'd point and shout there there, see there there they are talking about you that's you and he'd point at the radio as it played my description.

My last memory was a flash after this thing grabbed my hand and then waking on the deck of a brightly lit room with strange tall blond men all around me talking! One seemed angry at the one that brought me and said, take this one back, he is already marked! Then he said something about me already being there earlier and that I'd remember this as he mentioned being unable to 'clear' me again so soon without damage or some such thing and then the guy comes at me again to take my hand and I'm like pulling back you know cause I don't want him to do that but he does and it goes fog again and he took me back but dumped me in the wrong back yard in the wrong state.

Next thing I know this hand is letting go of mine and I'm at a gate! Then I hear a noise behind me and there is a dog! This dog is running at me full speed and I turn to tell this guy its not mine and he is gone! Then the dog is on me and its bigger than me on two legs and scratching and grabbing at my hat pushing me into the gate knocking me down, then it runs off with my favorite hat in the dog house! I remember going in after it right in the dog house to get my hat and then I'm like overwhelmingly sleepy! I sleep there with the dog and I don't know how long. I got my hat back, dirty but it didn't last. As I awakened I went to exit and could not reach the latch real well on the chain link fence gate. I was trying to make it go up high enough and the dog would run off with my hat again. I'd get it back but it happened over and over and eventually I threw it to sacrifice it to get out. I remember the latch falling down just in time as he tried to get out with me and follow me.

Then I remember a gas pump and a guy coming out telling me to go home and get away from it pointing back up the hill. I figured he knew where home was and went that way. It was the wrong way. They found me 9 or so miles south of Cumberland Maryland from Keyser Wv where I started out. That guy likely saved me from something worse that day but before that it was these alien misty cloud guys with tall builds and blond dutch boy quaker oats boy looks to them! This one in my drive recently was every bit as fast, every bit as big and in every way just like the one that came to me as a 3 or 4 year old in 63-64. It ( the one filmed here) was probably heading down to someone of focus right there in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 7th July 2015 at 20:00.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015), EL_O_EL (8th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSq1crWyOc

A oldie but a goodie...
    A guy strokes a floating wad of cotton candy..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ledstar View Post
    A oldie but a goodie...
    A guy strokes a floating wad of cotton candy..
    solved. environmental disaster residue. disgusting! do not touch

from sheilaaliens:

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015), Ledstar (8th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    In Irish legends we hear about the people named Tuatha De Danaan (People of the Goddess Danu), a race who moved underground when another race arrived on the island. According to the legends they came to Ireland in ‘dark clouds’ and landed on the mountains of Ireland. Those people in today’s myths are referred to as fairies.
    In one of the Irish poems it is said about these people:
    It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them
    they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
    in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
    upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.
    Without distinction to descerning Ireland,
    Without ships, a ruthless course
    the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
    whether they were of heaven or of earth.

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths...#ixzz3fEyk5uVO
    Follow us: @ancientorigins on Twitter | ancientoriginsweb on Facebook

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What an interesting testimony of abduction ty Jengelen 4 sharing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Wow! Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing,

EL_O_EL

Peace, Love, 4giveness!
    Last edited by EL_O_EL, 8th July 2015 at 03:53. Reason: love

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    This one is very strange as it moves different than the other clouds and changes shape quickly. In 2011 a daytime UFO came overhead in Oregon less than 500 feet and could see it as an energetic movement in a rough shape of a large disk. (I described this in a past thread as shimmery particles, like the 1970's star trek episodes of the transporter look) Im pretty convinced based on that sighting that they do this type of stealth behaviour to hide from view. When I witnessed the shimmery cloud there were no other clouds in the sky and probably would not have detected it but closeness overhead provided the opportunity.

Of course it could also be a cloud disguised as a UFO...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), mojo (8th July 2015)